Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Didnt know if ther ewas a thread for this...

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We don't need to race them to know that an LS1 is faster than your TBSS. And you failed at not being a jerk awhile ago.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:36 AM
TECH Regular

sorry tried not too....and lol at just cuz u got an ls1 ur faster then my truck.
not gonna bother responding anymore to u after that LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Banned

everybody itt is a ****** except for me
Old 08-08-2011, 03:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
We don't need to race them to know that an LS1 is faster than your TBSS. And you failed at not being a jerk awhile ago.
Dude dont bag on a trailblazer that runs 13.2 in the 1/4. just look up Gm High_tech Performance magazine i think Aug2011 issue and his truck is in there.
From a dig he would even eat me alive.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:01 AM
Teching In

And stock Camaro?It has two mods so far, not 100% stock anymore. At least I have a Camaro, wtf do you have?
I'm guessing a TBSS is a Trail Blazer SS? Lol, like that's something to brag about. My car would whoop the **** out your slow SUV, stock or with the two mods I have. Hell, I'd even throw that 160* stat on there just for our race, get an extra .2 HP and really smoke your ***.

Jesus, you're a train wreck kid. Your argument isn't going like you want it to...so you pull ^ this ****. What are you 12? YOU asked him what he has. He just answered your question, how the hell was he bragging???

You don't know jack **** about this guy's TBSS, so how do know your basically stock LS1 is going to "whoop the ****" out of it? Seems to me, that the only one bragging here is you...did you drive a 17 second beater before you got your LS1? I'm trying to understand how you came to be so full of yourself and your car.

Stop trying to be a badass, you're just making yourself look like a child.

EDIT: Thought I should add this. I've only been here a couple days, and already, I seem to have pissed people off. I have an abrasive sense of humor, and my first few posts probably came across the wrong way. For that, I apologize. And like I told lemons the other day, I'll tone down my playful jabbing. I do know that my shitbox neon is slow, and I highly respect LS cars. If I wasn't upside down on this neon, I would probably shoot for an ls fbody right now.

Last edited by Srt4King; 08-08-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Srt4King
Jesus, you're a train wreck kid. Your argument isn't going like you want it to...so you pull ^ this ****. What are you 12? YOU asked him what he has. He just answered your question, how the hell was he bragging???

You don't know jack **** about this guy's TBSS, so how do know your basically stock LS1 is going to "whoop the ****" out of it? Seems to me, that the only one bragging here is you...did you drive a 17 second beater before you got your LS1? I'm trying to understand how you came to be so full of yourself and your car.

Dude you are such a , to the guy with the SRT lol
Old 08-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Srt4King

EDIT: Thought I should add this. I've only been here a couple days, and already, I seem to have pissed people off. I have an abrasive sense of humor, and my first few posts probably came across the wrong way. For that, I apologize. And like I told lemons the other day, I'll tone down my playful jabbing. I do know that my shitbox neon is slow, and I highly respect LS cars. If I wasn't upside down on this neon, I would probably shoot for an ls fbody right now.
You don't even have an LSX engine, so I already don't approve of you being here.

Secondly, I have seen you post on several threads around here, you don't do anything to answer the questions on the thread, all you do is troll, attack the OP, or talk about how an LS1 is slow, and you have a freaking SRT-4? You're not one to talk.

Let's see, his signature contains no modifications to it, so I am going to assume he's stock. In stock form the TBSS is no match for an LS1, that's not bragging, that's just stating the facts. And if he does have work to it done then hopefully he will come out and say so, set the record straight.

Really, you don't have any idea of what's going on here. So take your fart cannon car to its own thread, stop trolling the LSX ones, 'cause that's all you do. I think everyone here hates you, 'cause all you do is troll and talk ****.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
Dude dont bag on a trailblazer that runs 13.2 in the 1/4. just look up Gm High_tech Performance magazine i think Aug2011 issue and his truck is in there.
From a dig he would even eat me alive.
The Trailblazer SS weighs over 1,000 lbs more than the Camaro. I've looked up the AVERAGE specs on this car. With its 395HP LS2 6.0 engine, it runs low 14's stock. That's LT1 territory, not LS1. Stock 0-60 time is about 5.8 seconds, LS1's hit 60 in the low 5's. So if he is in stock form, it wouldn't be that close of a match.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
sorry tried not too....and lol at just cuz u got an ls1 ur faster then my truck.
not gonna bother responding anymore to u after that LOL
You said you were done responding in your last post, yet you posted this one. Bit contradictory aren't we?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 AM
TECH Regular

My truck does 0-60 in 4.4 full weight. It's like u want to argue lol I'm trying not too....
Old 08-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Banned

My truck does 0-60 in 4.4 full weight. It's like u want to argue lol I'm trying not too....
Again you're replying after previously saying two times that you were done. What's with you?

4.4 in full weight? My Camaro does 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. I can make **** up too.

Post a video or it didn't happen.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

Again you're replying after previously saying two times that you were done. What's with you?

4.4 in full weight? My Camaro does 0-60 in 3.7 seconds. I can make **** up too.

Post a video or it didn't happen.

You seem to be the one trolling. If only people with ls1 where on here it would be dull as ****. Also who cares what you approve of.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:26 AM
TECH Regular

I reply cuz as soon as I think u can't post anything more stupid than Ur previous post u do and Ur asking questions so I answer. I have no reason to make it up there's a vid up in multimedia section
Old 08-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ds98formula
You seem to be the one trolling. If only people with ls1 where on here it would be dull as ****. Also who cares what you approve of.
Joliet Illinois? I have relatives who live in Moline and Rock Island Illinois, we drive through Joliet every time going there. The rest of my family lives in Northern Indiana.

Trolling? No, I'm getting the facts straight. Anyone on the net can say, "My car is this fast" Proof is what I'm after, ,he has shown none.

And I have mentioned before, if you read it, that I don't mind non-LSX engine owners being on here for support, advice, etc. But this SRT-4 guy is a troll, saying Camaros are slow, talking ****, and giving no advice or support. He is the kind of non-LSX owner I don't approve of being on this site.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Banned

I reply cuz as soon as I think u can't post anything more stupid than Ur previous post u do and Ur asking questions so I answer. I have no reason to make it up there's a vid up in multimedia section
I'm saying more and more stupid things? Well at least I can spell, which it seems you haven't mastered yet.

So you're going to reply to me, because I ask you to, even though you say you're done. So I have more say in what you do than you yourself? Interesting.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

WhiteKnight'01 seriously dude do i need to scan the magazine article for your as proof? You seriously need to stop or GTFO. Ill lay money that says that SRT-4 will dust your ***. I use to be like you going wtf are there ford guys and dodge guys on here. Im still a hardcore chevy fanatic, but like previously stated by ds98formula this would be dull as **** without alittle input from competitors. So word of advice cut the bullshit or a moderator will get involved and youll find yourself on the bottom of **** mountain.

Maybe the reason you havent found any races yet, is because you treat people like **** so no one talks to you.

As far as im concerned your A4 2001 Z28 aint worth the gas to even say some **** like ill meet you halfway and run em. YOu picked one of the loudest & obnoxious exhaust out there and have a lid, whopy f***ing doo. if AWDTBSS really told you what was done to the TBSS, then yould detail your seats, because ive seen that truck in person and its clean and was built right.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:29 AM
TECH Regular

Dude Ur just looking for an arguement and to lose people off....LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 12:20 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah Joliet Illinois
Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackDemonSS
WhiteKnight'01 seriously dude do i need to scan the magazine article for your as proof? You seriously need to stop or GTFO. Ill lay money that says that SRT-4 will dust your ***. I use to be like you going wtf are there ford guys and dodge guys on here. Im still a hardcore chevy fanatic, but like previously stated by ds98formula this would be dull as **** without alittle input from competitors. So word of advice cut the bullshit or a moderator will get involved and youll find yourself on the bottom of **** mountain.

Maybe the reason you havent found any races yet, is because you treat people like **** so no one talks to you.

As far as im concerned your A4 2001 Z28 aint worth the gas to even say some **** like ill meet you halfway and run em. YOu picked one of the loudest & obnoxious exhaust out there and have a lid, whopy f***ing doo. if AWDTBSS really told you what was done to the TBSS, then yould detail your seats, because ive seen that truck in person and its clean and was built right.
If you read the SRT-4 guy's post he said in stock form it ran low 14's. With the mods he is now running a 13.8 Pretty sure I can get at least a 13.8 out of a stock LS1, so no he won't beat me.

And I never said I would meet them halfway, I'm just stating the facts. A stock LS1 will dust a stock SRT-4 or a stock TBSS.

Sorry for the foul language, but you are very very ******* stupid. I have said several times before that I appreciate NON-LSX owners on this site, (Let me break it down for you, that means guys who don't own Camaros, etc) I appreciate those guys and their input on this site.

For the 5th time now, I don't like the SRT-4 guy because he gives no input, he trolls and trash talks. Sort of like you.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned

Dude Ur just looking for an arguement and to lose people off....LOL
To lose people off? What does that even mean?