Originally Posted by Paywithdeath
Because slow.
No one said it was fast
Old 09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
No one said it was fast
You said it was faster than his car, and faster than a SRT8...you have been schooled and you are just to chickenshit to admit it. Where is your talk now?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paywithdeath
Youd probably beat me too, right?
With 4 people in your car, 3 lengths, and the hit like you said? Absofuckinglutely

Originally Posted by chaman
Now you come as a little chickenshit!! LOL!!....no wonder. Where is all your talk now? I only hope its filmed. So now you want to run me??? Pathetic.

Man up, run the guy. Lets see that "beast" in action...
I'm lost as to what is going on. Who wants to run who? I haven't once said I would NOT run someone. But you....hell I'd love to run. I bet you couldn't get out of the 14's at the track. I see you already posted more pics of your car. If you raced it as much as took gay *** pictures of it you might be a little bit respectable.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

You said it was faster than his car, and faster than a SRT8...you have been schooled and you are just to chickenshit to admit it. Where is your talk now?
Where did I say it was faster than his car?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Veteran

With 4 people in your car, 3 lengths, and the hit like you said? Absofuckinglutely

I'm lost as to what is going on. Who wants to run who? I haven't once said I would NOT run someone. But you....hell I'd love to run. I bet you couldn't get out of the 14's at the track. I see you already posted more pics of your car. If you raced it as much as took gay *** pictures of it you might be a little bit respectable.

No you are not lost, and yes Im waiting on your pics. (but guess its not going to happen)
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Where did I say it was faster than his car?
I will leave Paywithdeath answer that one because you said it more than five times in this thread. You are so full of ****.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Here. Quick search did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paywithdeath View Post
Stopsign, not being a dick bro, you probably ran into a 5.7 with light mods, maybe predator and cold air intake. Possibly an srt design car which is a 5.7 with similar looks of an srt.

(then you said)
No idea and don't care. SRT or not it would be a waste of gas.
Of course it would be wasting gas since you will get raped, but enough crap. Run the guy and shut the **** up.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

No you are not lost, and yes Im waiting on your pics. (but guess its not going to happen)
Sorry I don't race pictures, I'd rather do the real thing.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Of course it would be wasting gas since you will get raped, but enough crap. Run the guy and shut the **** up.
Ok let me go outside right now and run him!!! You ******* dumb ****, I've already said I'd be more than happy to run him AND YOU. And with that quote I was saying that I don't care if the car I ran was or wasn't a SRT8, it would be a waste of gas. Just like running your pos Trans Am would also be a waste of gas.

When my Mach was stock besides catback and midpipe it ran 13.2@106 (keep in mind this time was done my first and only time at the track and with a 2.0 60'), what does your T/A run?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy hell this thread is lost!
Paywithdeath how much money did you pay to get your R/T into the 11s?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, sure...sure, okay.

Weak. Sauce.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy hell this thread is lost!
Paywithdeath how much money did you pay to get your R/T into the 11s?
Old 09-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Can someone stop and explain something to me please, I must be slow. How in the **** is it so hard to believe one high 12- mid 13 second car beat another high 12-mid 13 second car on the street? ******* seriously? To say that an SRT8 vs a Mach 1 isn't a drivers race is laughable, especially from a dig.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah, sure...sure, okay.

Weak. Sauce.
You sure did get quiet once you stopped racing someone else's car for them. You not going to tell us what that badass T/A of your's has run in the 1/4th or 1/8th?
Old 09-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Can someone stop and explain something to me please, I must be slow. How in the **** is it so hard to believe one high 12- mid 13 second car beat another high 12-mid 13 second car on the street? ******* seriously? To say that an SRT8 vs a Mach 1 isn't a drivers race is laughable, especially from a dig.
SRT8 wins everytime because a Mach 1 is a 14 second car at under 100mph. It has been said in here, come on man.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:20 PM
TECH Veteran

You sure did get quiet once you stopped racing someone else's car for them. You not going to tell us what that badass T/A of your's has run in the 1/4th or 1/8th?
Are my times important to you? You are trying to talk your way out of your own thread? Guess my times, idiot. You started the thread, see if you can finish it. The main attarction here is you and your BS.

The only one who was RIDICULED here was you. Videos proved you wrong, facts about Paywithdeath car proved you wrong also.

When, and if, you run his car, talk. Your a joke. Its good to know that most Mustang and Mopar guys here are indeed knowledgeable about cars in general. I think this thread as shown just how much full of **** you are. You are a waste of time....keep dreaming.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I want to run Paywithdeath. How come every one else gets to have fun...HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I want to run Paywithdeath.
Join the club. I would love him to backup what he said. Would get that **** on video too!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Are my times important to you? You are trying to talk your way out of your own thread? Guess my times, idiot. You started the thread, see if you can finish it. The main attarction here is you and your BS.

The only one who was RIDICULED here was you. Videos proved you wrong, facts about Paywithdeath car proved you wrong also.

When, and if, you run his car, talk. Your a joke. Its good to know that most Mustang and Mopar guys here are indeed knowledgeable about cars in general. I think this thread as shown just how much full of **** you are. You are a waste of time....keep dreaming.
So does this mean you infact have never been to the track in either of your cars or you just have been to the track and are too ashamed to post the results? I don't see how between all the billet aluminum interior accents you have never made it to the drag strip and you own a RWD V8... IF you have and IF you can post proof of you doing better than I have at the track I will stop. Until then you are the only one looking like a moron. As far as Paywithdeath goes since you are so on his *****, I'll run him tonight as soon as I leave work if he's here. Ball is in his court, not mine! I accepted.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Teching In

You sure keep back peddling anytime your track times are brought up.