Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chrysler
Old 10-13-2011, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Actually im supporting vendor on lxforums.com...thank you very much. :/
your welcome? that doesnt change anything I said about you being a troll in this thread.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
your welcome? that doesnt change anything I said about you being a troll in this thread.
oh ok so im only a troll in this thread, not in general... So i guess when someone says or does something u dont agree with in a thread u call them a troll...gotcha
Old 10-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Chrysler
yea thats what all the tough guys that drive true muscle rice say...
Old 10-13-2011, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

oh ok so im only a troll in this thread, not in general... So i guess when someone says or does something u dont agree with in a thread u call them a troll...gotcha
first part- yes (though im sure you do it else where as well, but I dont feel like searching). second part- no

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

your initial insult and your mopar turned this thread into a debate about challengers/chargers vs. g8s and had nothing to do with the original topic... got it now, troll?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually im supporting vendor on lxforums.com...thank you very much. :/

You must not have much of a professional side do you? Coming into a "competitor forum" and acting a fool is just idiotic. If you hadn't acted like such a douchebag you may have been able to make a relevant point in here while also possibly gaining a customer or two as well, since we all don't just own GM's. Looks like your **** for brains comments made you miss that boat. I am sure a person of your seemingly low caliber probably won't care about that though. Good luck with your business. Hopefully someone else is in the drivers seat while you just scrub toilets over there otherwise I get the impression it won't be much of a success.

What makes you a troll is not the points you tried to make. Honestly some of them were somewhat valid. It was the manner in which you made them which was inflammatory and childish. I would honestly never do business with a man that presents himself like you did in this thread because your actions reflect a lack of maturity and pompous attitude which is never a good combo for positive business relations.

Last edited by rocket5979; 10-13-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rocket5979
You must not have much of a professional side do you? Coming into a "competitor forum" and acting a fool is just idiotic. If you hadn't acted like such a douchebag you may have been able to make a relevant point in here while also possibly gaining a customer or two as well, since we all don't just own GM's. Looks like your **** for brains comments made you miss that boat. I am sure a person of your seemingly low caliber probably won't care about that though. Good luck with your business. Hopefully someone else is in the drivers seat while you just scrub toilets over there otherwise I get the impression it won't be much of a success.

What makes you a troll is not the points you tried to make. Honestly some of them were somewhat valid. It was the manner in which you made them which was inflammatory and childish. I would honestly never do business with a man that presents himself like you did in this thread because your actions reflect a lack of maturity and pompous attitude which is never a good combo for positive business relations.
Wow...

1)u really shouldnt give a troll so much of ur time to sit ther and actually type all that stuff. Thanks for the buisness 101

2) This is a street racing section for crying out loud!! Which is ILLEGAL btw. Trust me im in no way trying to gain any customers here. Nor do i have any plans to ever do so. You see nothing in my sig,avatar,or profile promoting anything. I am simply gothemi with a cammed charger. I plan to keep it that way. I come here to get away since lxforums does not allow any street racing discussions.

3) I find it funny that u just so happen to own a G8 and u feel the way u do about my posts. Dont worry id be pretty pissy too. Lol

4) As i said before if you cant take smack talk,especially from ppl that own something other than gm then maybe street racing,racing, or hot rodding in general just isnt for you. Or maybe you should head over to lxforums where everyones very civil,friendly, and polite. And they more then likely compliment your car no matter how much of a bag o **** it is. Aka "yes men" seems like a few of you would really hit it off with the yes men.

Thanks ladies
Old 10-13-2011, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

This forum is full of younger immature guys and this kind of talk is to expected.

I do find it funny that a track video of two street cars racing turned into a pissing contest between dufferent manufacturer as these were both gm cars.

I like my 10.41 sec G8, but respect other makes as well.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ArklaTexan
This forum is full of younger immature guys and this kind of talk is to expected.

I do find it funny that a track video of two street cars racing turned into a pissing contest between dufferent manufacturer as these were both gm cars.

I like my 10.41 sec G8, but respect other makes as well.

I let this **** die a long time ago until someone dicided to qoute me and bump it...i have nothing but respect for ur G8, 10.41 is bookin anyway you slice it. Especially for a 4k lb sedan. Ill be the first to admit that ur car is prolly cleaner than mine and is faster. With a built engine you and me both know there plently more potential in the car. If your not willing to put on kill then so be it. Its ur car. I will continue to say that as long as the G8's world record is still in double digits it is pathetic. Only cause i kno the potential the platform has with the lsx aftermarket. Im in no way bashing ur car directly.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bad *** cars!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:10 PM
10 Second Club

No disrespect takin. I comepletly agree that a double digit record is pathetic and that is why i had to lower it. I don't think with a tvs2300 that I can hit 9s. My 418 is a low compression motor meant for turbos or f1 size centri. A 9 sec g8 will happen soon but it won't be me. There is a 434ci with 9", f1 procharger that will beat me easily. I will be happy with a 720hp low 20 car. I picked up about 40/50 hp since the 10.41 so we will see if I can improve it. Oh by the way that 10.41 is launching in 2nd gear lmao v
Old 10-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

No disrespect takin. I comepletly agree that a double digit record is pathetic and that is why i had to lower it. I don't think with a tvs2300 that I can hit 9s. My 418 is a low compression motor meant for turbos or f1 size centri. A 9 sec g8 will happen soon but it won't be me. There is a 434ci with 9", f1 procharger that will beat me easily. I will be happy with a 720hp low 20 car. I picked up about 40/50 hp since the 10.41 so we will see if I can improve it. Oh by the way that 10.41 is launching in 2nd gear lmao v
I agree tvs by itself just doesnt have enough air but im sure with a decent shot of nitrous it would get u there.why the hell are you lauching in 2nd?? What kinda short time did u see like that?!
Old 10-14-2011, 02:36 AM
On The Tree

3) I find it funny that u just so happen to own a G8 and u feel the way u do about my posts. Dont worry id be pretty pissy too. Lol

If you look back in this thread you will see that I was one of the few that somewhat agreed with a few things you said about how the fastest G8 being a 10.7 car isn't that impressive of a record. That wasn't the issue. The issue was when you started to post in an inflammatory and plain idiotic manner. Good luck getting anyone to give a **** about what you say when you choose to post in such a manner buddy.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rocket5979
If you look back in this thread you will see that I was one of the few that somewhat agreed with a few things you said about how the fastest G8 being a 10.7 car isn't that impressive of a record. That wasn't the issue. The issue was when you started to post in an inflammatory and plain idiotic manner. Good luck getting anyone to give a **** about what you say when you choose to post in such a manner buddy.
Im sorry for being mean Mr.Rocket. Can u please forgive me? :/ Damn you would think this is a martha stewart living forum. For now on im gonna take everyones feelings into consideration before i post. As much as u dont like ppl like me, i dont like grown *** me that are cry babies 10x more...
Old 10-14-2011, 04:20 AM
On The Tree

Im sorry for being mean Mr.Rocket. Can u please forgive me? :/ Damn you would think this is a martha stewart living forum. For now on im gonna take everyones feelings into consideration before i post. As much as u dont like ppl like me, i dont like grown *** me that are cry babies 10x more...
The tone of this post only serves to further prove my aforementioned point about the adolescent manner with which you post. Thank you.

Last edited by rocket5979; 10-14-2011 at 04:27 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:45 AM
10 Second Club

I was blowing slicks off in 1st. I was cutting 1.56 leaving in 2nd.

I am pulling a boatload of timing down low to see if it will hook up in 1st.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Staging Lane

I was blowing slicks off in 1st. I was cutting 1.56 leaving in 2nd.

I am pulling a boatload of timing down low to see if it will hook up in 1st.
1.56 leaving in 2nd?!! Geezum!! What size slicks are you running?! I kno theres only so much u can do with irs but damn u needa figure out how to launch that thing with everything its got in first. I think if u were to cut a mid to low 1.4 u would be knockin on 9's with that little tvs!!

Rocket, man u havent figured me out yet??? Ever though im just giving you want to hear.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:22 AM
10 Second Club

I am running 28x10x17 Hoosier slick
Old 10-14-2011, 09:58 AM
On The Tree

Rocket, man u havent figured me out yet??? Ever though im just giving you want to hear.
Don't try to crawfish out of it now with that "giving you what you want to hear" weak talk. Yep, you're too sneaky for us with your wonders of psychological manipulation. If you ever quit working at the shop you can always pickup a side job as a comic.

So Daniel have you decided whether you are going with an F series Procharger blower or a Ysi Vortech yet? By the way, which is the guys is the one with the 434ci, and F1? Is that grlover or another guy? I thought he had a smaller displacement engine for some reason. I hope to see some more G8's in the middle 10's and possibly high 9's here by next season. There might be a guy with a 454 that will have a little something up his sleeve early next year as long as he can get the rest of his combo sorted out. Should be a good year to see times continue falling for these cars.

Last edited by rocket5979; 10-14-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

oh just for giggles, Update the car went 10.07 breaking the jack shaft at the 1000 foot costing me my 9 second pass. The car will now be twin turbo 62mm and 420ci