Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FuryZ28
You're one of the folks who doubted that it could be done, and I proved you wrong. Now you're butt hurt just as I expected.

And that car is driven on the street so why couldn't it have a street tune?
Ohh, I dunno. The fact that the car is gutted and looking for the "fastest" time and still on street tune? I find that REAL funny.

I'm not butt hurt at all. Why? You posted someone else's car that isn't "intercooled"? You didn't prove ****.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bene
Ohh, I dunno. The fact that the car is gutted and looking for the "fastest" time and still on street tune? I find that REAL funny.

I'm not butt hurt at all. Why? You posted someone else's car that isn't "intercooled"? You didn't prove ****.
Yeah I proved that you and a few others here are just as ignorant and incoherent as you sound. And I was talking about other people's cars all along, smart guy.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:09 AM
Trunion King

No where did it say that car had Nitrous. Learn how to read, yo. The truth hurts don't it? lol
Funny how you erased the mod list that I provided in my other post. It clearly stated ''ZZP IC''. And said nothing about nitrous. Read the comments, ace! Or just learn to read in general.
My god you are illiterate aren't you? Read what you quoted again, dum dum.
Are you oblivious of your own statements?

I swear my 2 year old has better comprehension than you. Maybe you could take over the name of SIMPLE JACK. Remember, don't go full retard.

Let me re-iterate this to you...I read the 11.9 quite clearly and I posted to you where it HE listed nitrous for his car.

11.9 to be really blunt isn't really that much impressive. In addition, it's not even back to back runs so for all we know it could have been a fluke.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Trunion King

Yeah I proved that you and a few others here are just as ignorant and incoherent as you sound. And I was talking about other people's cars all along, smart guy.
The only incoherent here as I proved already is you man.

And way to go. I applaud you for proving... oh wait... not proving anything about any GTP, supercharged mind you with an intercooler that runs 11s or 12s even.

Take a bow, Simple Jack.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Banned

Hey bene, since you can't seem to read and comprehend what I'm saying, let me help you out.

That video of the GTP running a 11.9 was uploaded in 2007. This is the mod list it had at the time...

This car is not turbo'd. Mods are: GenV M90, 2.6" pulley, ZZP IC, XP cam, 9.5:1 compression, 110 octane, Hoosier QTP slicks, and stock tranny. This car should go deeper into the 11's next year with a few more tweaks and a built tranny.

dykz34 4 years ago
^Notice the 4 year old date. And where does it say nitrous in there?? lol

Now here is where the owner of the car (gtp2k2) starts talking about how he has nitrous on the car AT A LATER DATE!

There is a built trans in it now, i ran it last year but could only muster up another 11.9 but at an improved trap of 116 with a higher gear ratio, still cant get good traction. This year it has been E85 converted, a new 06 high compression block with lightly ported heads, and a nitrous kit sitting on the table. Looking for 375 wheel/425 wheel on the bottle. Thanks for the comment!

gtp2k2 2 years ago
Notice the date again. He had nitrous 2 years after that video was taken. It amazes me how oblivious you really are.

TAKE A BOW, SIMPLE JACK!

Last edited by FuryZ28; 01-15-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned

When you guys struggle to run 12's what i did stock. You guys cant even get your front wheels off the ground. Whens the last time a girl came up and said nice car can i ride in it? No your mom doesn't count. How many off you run 10's all motor? How many of you run 9's all motor at 3100 lbs plus driver? None of you. Lets make a funny an say you were fast. Its like a gay guy coming out of the closet. You suprize alot of people, but in the long run your still gay. With enough mods i can get a camry to run 9's.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by willizm
it actually has a lot to do with it. You make claims about what this can do or what that can do, but the truth of the matter is you don't have **** to back yourself up. I just like picking on the little trolls now and then and honestly, who is exactly backing you up in this thread? If anything you are getting butt hurt because many more members than just myself are calling you out on your stupidity. Hell even Ju1ce wouldn't back you up, lol.
I tried explaining to you what's involved with making 30-50whp gains with an intercooler. Apparently you chose to blatantly ignore it. These arguments never get anywhere because the people (like you) who choose to bury their heads in the sand just deny everything. I could sit here and show you people's threads and dyno sheets about how they gained 30-50whp with their intercooler mod. I could show you vendors who claim 30-50whp. I could show you 20 guys who run 11s with the mods I listed... You'll either ignore it all or move on to something else to hate on.

http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/...ercooling.aspx

11.9 to be really blunt isn't really that much impressive. In addition, it's not even back to back runs so for all we know it could have been a fluke.
Case in point. Proof was supplied and more hate ensues. You were relentlessly claiming 11s impossible with said mods and now that you see it happens regularly "it's not impressive"

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
When you guys struggle to run 12's what i did stock. You guys cant even get your front wheels off the ground. Whens the last time a girl came up and said nice car can i ride in it? No your mom doesn't count. How many off you run 10's all motor? How many of you run 9's all motor at 3100 lbs plus driver? None of you. Lets make a funny an say you were fast. Its like a gay guy coming out of the closet. You suprize alot of people, but in the long run your still gay. With enough mods i can get a camry to run 9's.
The ole' "Holier than thou" routine... The day I need a car to impress a girl is the day I no longer have a soul. Keep picking up those hot *** chicks at the local saloon with your mullet mobile! Is that a Ferrari???
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Banned

Lol I see that you can't handle your ignorance being exploited either, tons of fun.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Your car did not run 12.9@106-107mph stock. Quit lying
Old 01-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Trunion King

Hey bene, since you can't seem to read and comprehend what I'm saying, let me help you out.

That video of the GTP running a 11.9 was uploaded in 2007. This is the mod list it had at the time...

^Notice the 4 year old date. And where does it say nitrous in there?? lol

Now here is where the owner of the car (gtp2k2) starts talking about how he has nitrous on the car AT A LATER DATE!

Notice the date again. He had nitrous 2 years after that video was taken. It amazes me how oblivious you really are.

TAKE A BOW, SIMPLE JACK!
OMG, not only you're vouching someone else's car but someone else's statement who doesn't own that particular car. Wow.

This what I said about that...

Who are you? Are you his cronie? I was reading on what he said... not some dude who is commenting about his car. I don't believe on second person statements nor third because alot of things get skewed in between.
Unless that person DYKZ34 is the same person as GTP2k2. I don't believe what he said. It becomes he says, she says type of situation.

STFU, Simple Jack cronie. Go back at oogling GTPs and Regals and swinging at Juice's nuts.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Hey Babe... this is an 11 year old TRANS AM!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Banned

Ju1ce it's really no use. These clowns will never understand. Every time they get proved wrong they will just come back with.. ''MY LSWON STILL PWNZ YOUR 3800 IN PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL AND IVE GOTTEN MORE ***** IN MY CAR LAST WEEK THEN YOU GOT ALL YEAR!''
Old 01-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Your car did not run 12.9@106-107mph stock. Quit lying
Ive showed several time slips with my username on a piece of paper beside it. Ya its not mine.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Trunion King

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Case in point. Proof was supplied and more hate ensues. You were relentlessly claiming 11s impossible with said mods and now that you see it happens regularly "it's not impressive"
So you cracked 11.9 with what YOU said in the comment about your mods, not some douche, good on you but it's still not that impressive. But how do you know exactly it will do again and better yet run a faster time if you just did it once? Hell it should be consistent with an automatic behind it.

Where is the BEEF?
Old 01-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Banned

So you cracked 11.9 with what YOU said in the comment about your mods, not some douche, good on you but it's still not that impressive. But how do you know exactly it will do again and better yet run a faster time if you just did it once? Hell it should be consistent with an automatic behind it.

Where is the BEEF?
So first it was IMPOSSIBLE and now it's just ''not that impressive''. You should just go ahead and eat your words now.

And lauching a fwd car with 400+ ft lbs of torque isn't exactly easy to be consistent with. Do you even think before you type?
Old 01-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ive showed several time slips with my username on a piece of paper beside it. Ya its not mine.
Lets see it then, SPORT
Old 01-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Trunion King

Ju1ce it's really no use. These clowns will never understand. Every time they get proved wrong they will just come back with.. ''MY LSWON STILL PWNZ YOUR 3800 IN PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL AND IVE GOTTEN MORE ***** IN MY CAR LAST WEEK THEN YOU GOT ALL YEAR!''
That's the most funniest thing you've said as of today. I'm not a LS1 biased person at all, to be honest. I like all types of cars. I still didn't see a GTP of sort that you both claim will run 11s with intercooler.

A regal that RAN a timeslip of 11.9 is what I witnessed. 11.9 ET'd four door sedan in that aspect is respectable. Impressive no.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I tried explaining to you what's involved with making 30-50whp gains with an intercooler. Apparently you chose to blatantly ignore it. These arguments never get anywhere because the people (like you) who choose to bury their heads in the sand just deny everything. I could sit here and show you people's threads and dyno sheets about how they gained 30-50whp with their intercooler mod. I could show you vendors who claim 30-50whp. I could show you 20 guys who run 11s with the mods I listed... You'll either ignore it all or move on to something else to hate on.
I've asked you nicely to show me some shred of proof that adding an IC alone will net a 30-50whp gain whether it's on a stock GTP/regal or a one that has mods. The problem is you say you "could", but in actuality you can't. You choose to pussyfoot around the question but you don't have anything to prove your point.

EDIT: btw, any vendor is going to say that their product is going to net better gains than what happens in real life.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Teching In

So first it was IMPOSSIBLE and now it's just ''not that impressive''. You should just go ahead and eat your words now.

And lauching a fwd car with 400+ ft lbs of torque isn't exactly easy to be consistent with. Do you even think before you type?
So basically it takes a built motor, ported heads, nitrous, slicks, a gutted car, and cant forget the intercooler to make over 400whp? Why bother? lol

I'll race any of your turds any day of the week on the lowest boost my wastegate will allow.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Banned

Im not going to go search for a time slip on in the garage. Would you like me to pm you it? Its like 20 deg out im not going out till it warms up a little.

Quick Reply: GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS