Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 02:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
I think for Fury to understand you, you have to be full ratard. You know, because apparently I don't understand what I'M saying or I don't know what I mean. I need FuryZ28 to explain to me what I mean. Yep, yep, that's it.
What do you mean?

I mean.... Furry, what does he mean?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think for Fury to understand you, you have to be full ratard. You know, because apparently I don't understand what I'M saying or I don't know what I mean. I need FuryZ28 to explain to me what I mean. Yep, yep, that's it.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by FuryZ28
Hey Fury, don't worry about what they all say. Just because you swallow doesn't mean you're gay.

Oh and btw, as long as you stay in the closet, no one will find out.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Fury, don't worry about what they all say. Just because you swallow doesn't mean you're gay.

Oh and btw, as long as you stay in the closet, no one will find out.
Try to keep it to the facts,so they don't lock this thread. The FuryZ28 experience is very entertaining.

So now can we see a race to prove the point?
Old 01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Teching In

FuryZ28,
How's racing your mother's GTP going for ya? Is seat time in her GTP like your allowance?

Mystic (Jake) loves his mom's GTP. This much is obvious, or he wouldn't be in here defending the 3800 platform.

It's funny how he is in here talking **** to anybody that says anything negative at all about 3800's. Except me, he makes it a point to say that his "2002 red Z28" would ruin me me. Which me very well be true, hell even the real car that he owns will probably walk away from me. However he has yet to post any pics of this mythical red camaro.

Jake has serious mental issues, he seeks attention by going to every single automotive forum he can find and talking **** to everybody until his fivehead is blue (don't believe me about his fivehead, search StarCityRacing.com for pics of VerzGTP)...Jesus Christ. No amount of reasoning with him will help his stupidity, no amount of ignoring him will make him go away. The only thing you can do is block him, or ban him. And even then he will come back, and now we have FurryZ28. The only hope to rid this forum of this idiot would be an IP ban. He is MysticZ28/VerzGTP.

If you notice, he is SO quick to try to prove anybody wrong concerning the 3800 platform, people wanted videos of this and that, and he tried his damndest to prove himself right. Yet, someone calls him out on his car and he can't provide a single picture? Good job Jake, your trolling skills aren't what they used to be. You've made it very obvious to those you have the misfortune of knowing you, who is really behind the Furyz28 username. You're a lying peice of ****, and you know it. You're just to much of a bitch to admit it.

Run the IP's, the truth will be evident.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

To.... Much.....win in thread!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Lol no your point was to try and belittle him and his low 12 second GTP, by emphasizing how sicc fast your C5 Vette is! Hence the insanely cocky remark you made. Low 12's with a ''cam only'' 3.8 liter is DAMN good by the way. Mid-high 11's in a H/C/I 5.7 liter LS1 Vette is not very impressive at all IMO. Maybe you need to learn how to drive.

And how is your 5k in ''go-fast mods'' the same as his 4k in mods INCLUDING A REBUILT RACE TRANS? You really need to learn how to read, pal.
give me 2 grand and ill blow your gtp out of the water with any f body, even a v6. you talk about the gtp so much quit defending them like they are god himself please.
fact, a fbody will always be better cost wise.
fact, a fbody will always be faster mod for mod.
fact gtps and regals make for awesome grocery getters.
furyz28 knows what hes talking about = fiction
Old 01-18-2012, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

And how is your 5k in ''go-fast mods'' the same as his 4k in mods INCLUDING A REBUILT RACE TRANS? You really need to learn how to read, pal.
Here is how I was comparing namos' 4k in mods to my "go-fast" mods on my Vette (which I mean mods that actually increased power and make the car faster).

I have approximately $3750 in; assembled ported heads, cam, intake manifold, fuel injectors, LT headers, full exhaust, full dyno and street tune (everything except intake manifold I purchased brand new). The other $$$ I spent that added over 5k was spent on other stuff that made further improvements but didn't actually make the car faster. Those are the main components that increase the power in my car. And my Vette will literally smoke a low 12 sec GTP.

Yes, I know how to read and I know what I'm talking about.
Hope this is starting to make sense to you.

Last edited by R6cowboy; 01-18-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You need a band-aid for your vagina!

You're trying to tell me what my own words meant. You think I don't understand what I said. WOW.
Why are you so stupid? No, don't answer that.

Fury, YOU ARE AMAZING. Why does everyone like you so much?
I got something that'll keep FuryZ28's flow mother ******' tiz-ight!

So, if your bum is leakin', Ya'll be seekin' RocaPads!

First things first, Zombieland kicks ***. That I can agree with.

Little Debbie, Hostess.... damn, you did get me on that one. But why you gotta be so mean about super delicious fluffy tasty treats?

You better watch your back son, next time you **** up, I'm going to be in there like swimwear.
First and foremost, Lol!
Second, why you be stealing one of my lines? Psss, I thought I was the only one that said "there like swimwear" in chicagoland.
3rd, bring it, what you know about these cupcakes biz-nitch!

Originally Posted by JUSTINSWS6
To.... Much.....win in thread!
This, makes winter so much more tolerable.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by willizm
First and foremost, Lol!
Second, why you be stealing one of my lines? Psss, I thought I was the only one that said "there like swimwear" in chicagoland.
3rd, bring it, what you know about these cupcakes biz-nitch!
#1- Stealing your line? What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis! I thought I was the only one that's been saying "in there like swimwear". But I'm technically located in north central IL, not chicagoland. So yeah, its all good.

#2- I don't know shizznit 'bout dem cupcakes. But I'd definitely be lickin' the frosting off first
Did I just say that out loud? That's not weird it is? LOL
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

#1- Stealing your line? What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis! I thought I was the only one that's been saying "in there like swimwear". But I'm technically located in north central IL, not chicagoland. So yeah, its all good.

#2- I don't know shizznit 'bout dem cupcakes. But I'd definitely be lickin' the frosting off first
Did I just say that out loud? That's not weird it is? LOL
Not as wierd as some of the posts in this thread.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Srt4King
Mystic (Jake) loves his mom's GTP. This much is obvious, or he wouldn't be in here defending the 3800 platform.

It's funny how he is in here talking **** to anybody that says anything negative at all about 3800's. Except me, he makes it a point to say that his "2002 red Z28" would ruin me me. Which me very well be true, hell even the real car that he owns will probably walk away from me. However he has yet to post any pics of this mythical red camaro.

Jake has serious mental issues, he seeks attention by going to every single automotive forum he can find and talking **** to everybody until his fivehead is blue (don't believe me about his fivehead, search StarCityRacing.com for pics of VerzGTP)...Jesus Christ. No amount of reasoning with him will help his stupidity, no amount of ignoring him will make him go away. The only thing you can do is block him, or ban him. And even then he will come back, and now we have FurryZ28. The only hope to rid this forum of this idiot would be an IP ban. He is MysticZ28/VerzGTP.

If you notice, he is SO quick to try to prove anybody wrong concerning the 3800 platform, people wanted videos of this and that, and he tried his damndest to prove himself right. Yet, someone calls him out on his car and he can't provide a single picture? Good job Jake, your trolling skills aren't what they used to be. You've made it very obvious to those you have the misfortune of knowing you, who is really behind the Furyz28 username. You're a lying peice of ****, and you know it. You're just to much of a bitch to admit it.

Run the IP's, the truth will be evident.
Jesus titty ******* christ, dude you are really hung up on this mystic/verzgtp guy aren't you? You talk about him as if he raped your girlfriend or wife and then kicked your teeth in on the way out the door. Or maybe you just want his man juice inside your butthole, which is it?

You talk about people having mental issues, yet you were the one who initially said ''S/C 3800 > LS1'' That's pretty ******* mental if you ask me. Not to mention how much you're cyber stalking and riding the nuts of this mystic dude. He must have really pissed in your cheerios. It's beyond pathetic how butt hurt you are over it also. Grow up, get a hair cut and get a real job, kid. It's obvious your ***** of a mother should have just taken a face painting that night.

Originally Posted by Arctic
give me 2 grand and ill blow your gtp out of the water with any f body, even a v6. you talk about the gtp so much quit defending them like they are god himself please.
fact, a fbody will always be better cost wise.
fact, a fbody will always be faster mod for mod.
fact gtps and regals make for awesome grocery getters.
furyz28 knows what hes talking about = fiction
Hey Bob Hope, go back and quote where I said that the 3800 was better mod for mod or faster mod for mod. There is a SERIOUS lack of reading comprehension on this site isn't there? Maybe try letting go of mommy's nipple while you're trying to post, it's blocking your view.

Here is how I was comparing namos' 4k in mods to my "go-fast" mods on my Vette (which I mean mods that actually increased power and make the car faster).

I have approximately $3750 in; assembled ported heads, cam, intake manifold, fuel injectors, LT headers, full exhaust, full dyno and street tune (everything except intake manifold I purchased brand new). The other $$$ I spent that added over 5k was spent on other stuff that made further improvements but didn't actually make the car faster. Those are the main components that increase the power in my car. And my Vette will literally smoke a low 12 sec GTP.

Yes, I know how to read and I know what I'm talking about.
Hope this is starting to make sense to you.
Jesus ******* Christ of ******* Nazareth! I'm not arguing that your Vette won't beat a low 12 second GTP, clown boy. I sure as **** hope you could beat that. I said that, to me, a low 12 second grand prix with just a cam and a few bolt-ons is more impressive than a H/C/I Corvette that is only half a second faster. And he has about half the money into his as you do into yours, as far as ''go-fast parts''. I still think you should learn how to drive. That's my opinion, don't like it? Well you stick your peepee inside a damn pencil sharpener for all I care.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

It's obvious you are Mystic
Old 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

This place has officially become kiddy land. Like, half of the people in this thread need a vacation...seriously!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Hey Bob Hope, go back and quote where I said that the 3800 was better mod for mod or faster mod for mod. There is a SERIOUS lack of reading comprehension on this site isn't there? Maybe try letting go of mommy's nipple while you're trying to post, it's blocking your view.

apparently your the one who needs the chord cut. if you paid any attention to anything you would've realized what everyone was saying about 15 pages ago and kept your ignorant mouth shut, rather than spew what you call "knowledge" out of your suck hole. but please continue with your misinformed, misguided, and ridiculously moronic posts, you're giving me something to do with my spare time.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Banned

apparently your the one who needs the chord cut. if you paid any attention to anything you would've realized what everyone was saying about 15 pages ago and kept your ignorant mouth shut, rather than spew what you call "knowledge" out of your suck hole. but please continue with your misinformed, misguided, and ridiculously moronic posts, you're giving me something to do with my spare time.
Facts are undisputed, cupcake. Hooked on phonics didn't work for you, did it?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:12 PM
On The Tree

Damn summer needs to hurry up and get here so everyone can get in their cars and stop crying all over this thread
Old 01-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Teching In

You're missing the point though... My Regal would rip the "race" stripes right off your boat anchor.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 PM
TECH Resident

Jesus ******* Christ of ******* Nazareth! I'm not arguing that your Vette won't beat a low 12 second GTP, clown boy. I sure as **** hope you could beat that. I said that, to me, a low 12 second grand prix with just a cam and a few bolt-ons is more impressive than a H/C/I Corvette that is only half a second faster. And he has about half the money into his as you do into yours, as far as ''go-fast parts''. I still think you should learn how to drive. That's my opinion, don't like it? Well you stick your peepee inside a damn pencil sharpener for all I care.
And there goes another hissy-fit. Did your bottle run dry?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

It's not reading comprehension as much as it's that everyone, or most, thinks your a douche bag.

Quick Reply: GTP vs bolt on LS1 SS