Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid ass ricer once again

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid *** ricer once again

Well today is my brothers birthday and he's got a few friends over so i thought I'd be kind and go pick up some pizza for him... i took one of his friends with me so we went out and got the pizza. He weighs in at about 200 lbs so we got a little extra weight. Well were driving down Bridge St. and stop by the gas station when i notice is bright bright bright yellow ricer from hell. With no exhaust i swear the sound was horrific. Anyways he goes down the street and I thought that was the last I would see of him. Anyways we drive off back towards the house and i see this ricer pull out of a side street and pull into another, cutting people off then pulls and makes an illegal left turn. Anyways i thought he might just be ******* around since there's alot of road construction where we are. So i turn off the highway seven where my exit is and what do i see behind me but this bright yellow piece of **** following me... to my ******* house... so i see his *** pulling up behind me *now right now im like ok ****** i just filled gas and i dont want to burn a gallon putting you in your place.* Well all the same i couldnt contain myself the idiot pulls right behind me and this is a single lane road and i dont know what he was thinking but i wanted to test my car anyway and there is no way im going to let some stupid *** ricer taint my neighbor hood full of domestics, hell no. So i floored it and he's starts falling behind at about 120, so i cut off because the road was coming to an end... so just to **** him off i went and turned in all sorts of turns and roads and made him follow me all around my neighborhood. All the same the ****** followed me all the way to my house. So I put the car into my parents garage just incase these lame *** high schoolers try coming back. Anyways just another example of a ricer. Sorry the story was so long... just dont get very many. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by TransAmMan; 03-18-2004 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

You raced through a neigborhood?
Old 03-18-2004, 01:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

No i didnt race in the neighbor hood... Theres a small highway/4mile straight country road on the side before you get into the neighborhood... you have to make a left onto a side street before you come next to any houses i just made the fool follow me all around the neighborhood tho... i didnt actually race in the neighborhood.... im not that stupid man.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

What a stupid ricer, I would have pulled over and talked to him instead of trying to lose him.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:59 AM
STF Veteran

You and your bro's friend should have pulled over and asked him what his problem was. Good ricer smack down.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would of done that but kids around here dont take kindly to that ****. Even tho i should of they like to come during the night and mess with your cars and ****. And i have to park mine outside so. I figured id just lay the smack down,.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TransAmMan
I would of done that but kids around here dont take kindly to that ****. Even tho i should of they like to come during the night and mess with your cars and ****. And i have to park mine outside so. I figured id just lay the smack down,.

what you need to understand is there is rice, and there is people like us. If you can not tell by my user name, I drive a acura integra. I came to this fourm with respect for domestic cars ect. But for the short time i have been here, all I see is "rice this", and "Rice that". I have seen verry little "good things" about our so called "rice" cars. Yes, I have seen many "riced out" cars with the big wings and the fart sounding exhaust on both foreign and DOMESTIC cars. And yes most of your cards are faster than most hondas, but if you have not noticed most of your parts suppliers are now making parts for hondas/acuras ect. and you ask your self why? Because there is nothing left to buy in the fourm of a "MUSCLE" car. All you have left is Mustangs,and maby T/A (not sure if they make the any more, correct me if I am wrong). Most of your car companys that produced so called ture muscle cars are now setting there sights on the sport compact world, just to keep up with honda/acura, nissian, mazda ect. The aftermarket side of sport compact racing is bigger than ever with cams, heads, blocks, turbo kits, ect.being available, it will continue to grow wither you like it or not. Its not uncommon now to see a honda/acura put down between 250 and 500+ to the wheels. We can match the hp but the torque is a diff. story. Hondas have verry little displacement but we can work around that for now. I have beat foriegn 4,6,8 cyl. cars but then again i have been beat by them too. There is nothing like when they beat me and turn around to to give me a compliment on how fast it was, to me that is a TURE CAR ENTHUSIST!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

yes, we do understand this, and we all here give our props to the import owner that does KNOW what he is doing. just that most of the import kills we do have here is represented by rice. We know when there is a nice honda or VW or anything else in that category that does get the thumbs up, and nice ride and what not.

The TA's and camaros were killed last year, but they will be back. The ls1/2 and now LS2/ and hopefully ls7 will come in. we know what the deal is, and understand what you are trying to say. you are just beatin a dead horse when it comes to that stuff!

and i am the ford guy on this site, i should have had more to fear on here then you, but i dont, simply cause i know how to make a ford as fast and faster then the almighty ls1/6

Gray
Old 03-29-2004, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Turbo LS
Let me be the first to say that you have made some good points. From your post I gather that you are an intelligent individual. True, many of us do put down "ricers" but we are a group of misguided individuals that happen to love American cars. There's alot of Chevy, Pontiac owners that are members here. Hell in this section of the forum alone, the two moderators both own Fords. I can't speak for everyone, but with the right attitude most members will look at you as a fellow entusiast, not a ricer.
The majority of your fellow import owners have this ricer mentality which we like to joke about. If we were to invade the Integra board, (which some of us have done in the past) we would not be extended a very warm welcome. You're just gonna have to grin and bear the ricer remarks for awile til you earn people's respect. If you can't hang, the door is as quick as the little X located at the top of the window.
I would like to put my thoughts in to a couple of things you said in your previous post.
Originally Posted by TurboLS
but if you have not noticed most of your parts suppliers are now making parts for hondas/acuras ect
Incorrect, most of our parts are made by specialty manufacturers. The LS1 market is not like the Small Block Chevy market.
Because there is nothing left to buy in the fourm of a "MUSCLE" car
Incorrect. There are plenty of 80's and 90's Camaro's, Firebirds, Mustangs, Malibus, and Monte Carlo's (just to name a few) to choose from out there. They just need a little work, but the money spent on those V8's would yield better results than your 4 cylinders.
Most of your car companys that produced so called ture muscle cars are now setting there sights on the sport compact world
Wrong again. We are on the verge of a new revolution. The new Corvette, the new Mustang, GTO. Yeah even Caddy has a hotrod now! All with good old V8's
Originally Posted by Turbo LS
Its not uncommon now to see a honda/acura put down between 250 and 500+ to the wheels
It must be uncommon, I have only witnessed one vehicle with that kind of potential. I've never even seen the car in person, just on videos on this forum. Do a search for CheeseFrog. He's a hell of a nice guy.
In closing to this novel of an introduction extended to you, I would like to reiterate my point that you should have some thick skin here. You will hear the term ricer. Deal! We are American car enthusiasts here first and foremost. We encourage people from all backgrounds to come in here and post, and you are welcome to contribute to this. However, we will not tolerate your soap box ranting about us being "big meanie heads" who constantly look down on import owners.
Tony
Old 03-29-2004, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let me just clarify... I have many friends who own imports, a couple of which run 11's in there hondas. I give them there props for what they can do. I do not hate all import cars, thats not where my problems lie. I have no problem being beat my a import. I have a problem with guys who talk all this ****... have 40 ft wings, ghetto "weedwacker" exhaust, **** talkers, that is what bothers me. I will admit that I am definatly biased towords my car, but i know it's not the fastest thing out there. And i dont brag that it is. So please understand where i come from. I do no hate all import cars, only the stupid *** 16 yr olds who drive them and put lame *** body kits and exhaust on them and think there fast.

I have yet to see a honda/acura put down 500 hp.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:24 PM
TECH Resident

I MUST SAY~~~~ I love cars.... PERIOD~!~~!
oh yeah btw...it doesnt matter what u have; imports , domestic....car is a car...u can make any of em go FAST...MONEY is the problem..
ive seen hondas running low 9z...and also a diesle trucks run 10z...and ls1 runs 9z...
itz all about what u like...and what u wanna do with it...
Old 03-29-2004, 09:45 PM
TECH Junkie

my friends all own imports except one cool guys one has the new anniv edition TDI and then another one has a really fast 88 or so VW corrado with a t-3 turbo in it I think he runs 18 PSI or so on the track. One has a pimp *** '88 Sedan De Ville, another a malibu, another a 350Z, another a lancer ES blah blah blah.......
Old 03-30-2004, 09:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Vw Should Not Be Put In The Same Grouping As Honda, Toyota, Or Mitsubishi... Vw Is A German Car And They Actually Have Some Torque!!! Just Wanted To Clarify That...
Old 03-30-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

tubro ls,
I usually never get in to arguments like this but your reply got to me. First off you hijacked this guys post. And from what some of the other members said they are right and didnt flame you too bad. But Ill tell you what, Im sick of cry babies coming from different boards crying about us ripping on and making fun of different cars. Well if you are like me and typed in LS1TECH.COM into your URL box above you have come to an LS1 page for people that owns F-Bodys and Vettes, but is also here for guests from all different car types like yourself. But dont post things that you think are facts when they are not. If you dont like the post and are going to get mad about it, (I think PSU put it this way) Do go and click the X and leave. Im sick of posts getting littered with people like you expressing what you think. Sorry but the kid chasing TransAmMan is a ricer and there are alot of punks out there like that. Deal with it if we call people that drive like that ricers.

Anyways......Nice story TransAmMan!

Sorry for the rant!
Old 03-30-2004, 07:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Old 03-30-2004, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

TransAmMan:

It really would have pissed me off having to waste all that time and still not getting my pizza.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

First off smoking and everyone else thanks for the back up on that... Oh **** man i had the pizza... hell if that guy had prevented me from getting my pizza... oh hell. Lets just say WWIII would of broken out. Pizza Is one thing you do not get in the way with, when it comes to me... and the fool wasted bunch of gas to.

Ill reiterate what i said before... Imports are not the problem... there are alot of cool import cars that are fast... it's the lame *** kids that drive the rice that **** me off.
-peace
Old 03-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Proud2bSS
TransAmMan:

It really would have pissed me off having to waste all that time and still not getting my pizza.

Yor kind of right, I did hijack this thread in a way. But i feel when telling a story, its up to all kind of replys wither it be related or not. As for crying, I feels there was nothing really said that would make you think I was crying. Most were points i wanted to get across. I posted my reply to this post to see the kind of feed back I would get, as I can see some where good some were bad. Hell I even learned a thing or two (thank you PSU ENGINEER). But as for the high hp hondas, I am not sure where you are from but around here its not all that uncommon, there is even some 600+hp hondas. Granted most are own by small shops but the point is they are out there. I just could not believe how many posts had the word "rice" in them. I understand this is a lsi fourm but If you ever go to a honda/acura ect. related fourm, you will rarley see a post bashing your types of cars, I guess this was another point I was trying to get across. Thanks for your replys.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by turbo ls
I understand this is a lsi fourm but If you ever go to a honda/acura ect. related fourm, you will rarley see a post bashing your types of cars, I guess this was another point I was trying to get across. Thanks for your replys.
Ok, well, decent points, but I think that you are misunderstanding the term rice. If we call one of "your cars" rice, it is because it is no longer what it was from the factory. It has gone through some kind of hideous transformation. Ther reason you guys rarely "bash" cars like the F-bods is probably because there are less dumbshits driving them that think the Fast and the Furious was a good source of car information. Any car can be rice... it just happens that the compact Japanese sedans seem to be the most common...
Old 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TransAmMan
So i floored it and he's starts falling behind at about 120, so i cut off because the road was coming to an end...
He stayed with you until 120? That is pretty respectable if you ask me...

Turbo LS - I appreciate all cars that can go fast, and look nice. But for every 4-cylinder done right, there are 20, maybe 30 -- maybe even more -- done horribly wrong. When I am in a traffic jam on International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona for Spring Break, and I have this flat gray (primer) colored Geo Storm, with matching shitty gray body kit, yellow door handles, a 4 foot aluminum wing, and a fart can exhaust sticking out 6 inches past the bumper , reving at me, I reserve the right to call the moron an idiot ricer. I pulled up just barely in front of him, so that my tailpipes were adjacent to his open window, and reved up sky high. I hope I made his ears bleed . What makes this even WORSE is that I constantly find myself fighting for respect for my car from people in my age demographic who think domestics are slow and unreliable -- and that the only cool and fast cars are tricked out 4 bangers . The stupidity of people really wears on you, and you develop a chip on your shoulder. Also, for future reference, our engine is the LS1 -- not lsi.