Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

At the track and on way home

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by CHUCK427

You are kidding, right? A little hard on him. That is ******* classic.
In case someone does not realize what this is, I will explain.
Umm, lets see.
"having made your bed and now having to LIE in it"
"egg on face"
"back-peddling, defined as taking back or recanting what was previuosly stated"

Please allow me to quote myself and clarify things a bit:
"I am definitely not a hater of 5.0 and definitely not jealous. If I liked one, I am sure I would have bought one. It is difficult for me to understand what enjoyment Ohio gets spending his time trolling around negatively commenting on other peoples' personal accomplishments. Maybe he is insecure or needs constant attention. Or maybe he is just a douchbag. Either way it is very difficult to go anywhere on this forum without tripping over his big mouth shitty comments.The issue with "Ohio" is he trolls around talking crap. I do not need an ego boost from mocking his grammar/spelling or his remedial grasp of the english language. I do not like him or his keyboard muscles. If he chooses to poke the bees' nest, then he should be able to accept the consequences. Ohio's posts reinforce the fact that HE is looking for an "ego boost". Bragging about what you SHOULD be able to do and his off topic, negative posts do not make him an asset to this GM LS1 based community."

Ohio, as far as wanting to suck your d*ck. I am fairly confident that "92cobranotch" has that covered. Or maybe your sucking his and "heater" is sucking yours. I do not know what is going on down there. You FOMOCO boys have a real special connection.

I am sorry. Actually, I am disappointed in myself for lowering to your level, in the moderator for allowing such comments and most of all with your wife for not taking care of it.

If you want to start something of serious consequence, that is a good way to do it.
Sound slike you only one with internet muscle. I don't care if you liek me or not. Yet it really does seem you want some **** as you have made a point to troll here and follow me all over. Balbing your BS all over. Repeating post that hell the GM guys have told you to **** off. So you can go9 **** your self. If you was close enough I would have no reason not to say it to your face either.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

And as far my wife does a great job., just seem you want to try to do better by stalking me all over LS1tech. SO agian go **** your self.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHUCK427

You are kidding, right? A little hard on him. That is ******* classic.
In case someone does not reafrlize what this is, I will explain.
Umm, lets see.
"having made your bed and now having to LIE in it"
"egg on face"
"back-peddling, defined as taking back or recanting what was previuosly stated"

Please allow me to quote myself and clarify things a bit:
"I am definitely not a hater of 5.0 and definitely not jealous. If I liked one, I am sure I would have bought one. It is difficult for me to understand what enjoyment Ohio gets spending his time trolling around negatively commenting on other peoples' personal accomplishments. Maybe he is insecure or needs constant attention. Or maybe he is just a douchbag. Either way it is very difficult to go anywhere on this forum without tripping over his big mouth shitty comments.The issue with "Ohio" is he trolls around talking crap. I do not need an ego boost from mocking his grammar/spelling or his remedial grasp of the english language. I do not like him or his keyboard muscles. If he chooses to poke the bees' nest, then he should be able to accept the consequences. Ohio's posts reinforce the fact that HE is looking for an "ego boost". Bragging about what you SHOULD be able to do and his off topic, negative posts do not make him an asset to this GM LS1 based community."

Ohio, as far as wanting to suck your d*ck. I am fairly confident that "92cobranotch" has that covered. Or maybe your sucking his and "heater" is sucking yours. I do not know what is going on down there. You FOMOCO boys have a real special connection.

I am sorry. Actually, I am disappointed in myself for lowering to your level, in the moderator for allowing such comments and most of all with your wife for not taking care of it.

If you want to start something of serious consequence, that is a good way to do it.
I would rather deep throat 14 inches than read another one of your stupid babling ******* posts! Stalker
Old 01-31-2012, 09:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lolz good ****
Old 01-31-2012, 09:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 01-31-2012, 09:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nope we get the 115k plus ZR1 with 720whp couldn't run as fast a SC 5.0 at full weight and is still a DD. 20lbs of boost or 100 it ran slower. SO what teh excuse.
FYI, Lingenfelter's ZR1 with 720whp went mid-high 9's at 145. Shows what a difference a skilled driver makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOf-...e_gdata_player

And I have to agree, your car is slow for the power its supposedly making. No wonder you post vids of other peoples cars because yours has been a disappointment so far.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:42 PM
Banned

world record?
Old 01-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Teching In

the last one was very impressive in various stages of mods. Every body is quick to jump on him at very first track passes.I bet the lengenfelter went that first time out.lol
Old 01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, at first I didn't like Ohio, but he has grown on me a lot.

You guys are awfully on his nuts.

Damn car is just being set up. It obviously has a lot more in it. He likes to be the center of attention (all groups have those guys) so I'm sure he'll post up better times when he tweaks it
Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by automach1
world record?
That's an old vid. I think someone has gotten in the low 9's now.

Still 9's and 145 with nothing but bolt-ons is nasty. A real FGT killer. lol
Old 01-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
FYI, Lingenfelter's ZR1 with 720whp went mid-high 9's at 145. Shows what a difference a skilled driver makes.

And I have to agree, your car is slow for the power its supposedly making. No wonder you post vids of other peoples cars because yours has been a disappointment so far.
If anything the lethal zr1 runs that speak volumes about ohios run (and what track conditions were like) when you compare it with what the vette ran on the same day he did.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
the last one was very impressive in various stages of mods. Every body is quick to jump on him at very first track passes.I bet the lengenfelter went that first time out.lol
Yes first time out. Actually that was the cars 2nd or 3rd pass down the track with those mods.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Yes first time out. Actually that was the cars 2nd or 3rd pass down the track with those mods.
pro driver? Set up by who? I bet it had exstensive tuning etc. this is comparing lengenfelter to ohio.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

I would rather deep throat 14 inches than read another one of your stupid babling ******* posts! Stalker

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That car is now faster than that!!!

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

Damn car is just being set up. It obviously has a lot more in it. He likes to be the center of attention (all groups have those guys) so I'm sure he'll post up better times when he tweaks it
I like Ohio too but he had it coming with all of his 5th gen bashing,saying he was going mid 10s,trash talking kidding around etc...now he is going to have to deal with getting slammed. Yes it takes time to dial in a blower car and dialing in an auto is a PITA. HOWEVER when done it will be worth it/
Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

So perfect prep cold day and 9.8? I would expect a lot more out of a 720whp ZR1 that runs mid 10s with just tires.

And I know what my car makes. And its potential left in way it sits now. With tweaking still left to be made. Comparing to cars that are manual can't really do or to cars that have a stall.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Holy ****, you spew hate for months about the 5th gen camaro being a fat heavy pig and then use weight as an excuse why your mustang can't run the magic number? I've seen it all, someone else works on your car and someone else has gotten the best previous time out of it. Maybe you need to hand the keys to that heavy pig of a mustang over to someone else this time so they can run a time you can brag about. LOL, this is classic. Love it.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That car is now faster than that!!!

I like Ohio too but he had it coming with all of his 5th gen bashing,saying he was going mid 10s,trash talking kidding around etc...now he is going to have to deal with getting slammed. Yes it takes time to dial in a blower car and dialing in an auto is a PITA. HOWEVER when done it will be worth it/
Technically my time slip says 10.5.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

Question

Originally Posted by glennster
Holy ****, you spew hate for months about the 5th gen camaro being a fat heavy pig and then use it as an excuse why your mustang can't run the magic number? I've seen it all, someone else works on your car and someone else has gotten the best previous time out of it. Maybe you need to hand the keys to that heavy pig of a mustang over to someone else this time so they can run a time you can brag about. LOL, this is classic. Love it.
No one did anything to this car but tune it. I put blower on it and all. And wasn't using weight really. Stating facts. An auto isn't going to cut amazing 60ftslike a manual till it gets a stall. And funny yep still faster then 5th gens with same mods. As far as manual yep some one else did work and drove it cause I was in the middle of Iraq dumbass.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

I agree, at first I thought ohio was a nut swinger, then I realized he just likes what he likes, and I can respect him for that. There are a few people on here that have grown on me.

People can talk **** all they want, ohio has a faster car then most of us on here...including the **** talkers.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:06 PM
Banned

Please don't put a baby 3800 converter in that car lol

Quick Reply: At the track and on way home