Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bullshit thread.(If they are still allowed?.)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012 | 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
And the ***** still won't race me.

Then again I know nothing and my car is slow. This is coming from the guy with all the doodads an trinkets to make his beamer fast, yet won't race. Then says it doesn't have M/T 10.5's for no reason and it's not slow, yet still won't race me.

Mystic re-incarnated?

And BTW there were like 3 threads that led to it.

this one...https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...-able-run.html

Then this one...https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ependable.html

In both those threads I told the alchemist what happened to his car before he even took the motor out and had his "experts" who are better than me look at it and conclude the same diagnosis I gave it without even looking at the motor! And I know nothing!!!

Oh this one is a jem too...https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...too-tight.html

As is this one http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ilure+analysis
Oh well, I guess we know what's what.

Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5
Welp, it's 3:20PM and you're on the internet. School must have just let out.

I don't know either one of you whatsoever. But frankly, as much as your car seems like a beast...you come off as a blowhard *(maybe the bov?) who doesn't back **** up... Just sayin', like I said I can't speak for truth, just what appears to be...
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

Posts 50 and 51 on the yellowbullet thread are what gets me then he says I am wrong a month later?
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

...just delete that post, no need. Trust me, it takes away and adds little.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

Welp, it's 3:20PM and you're on the internet. School must have just let out.

If you were my kid I would suggest you find something more productive to do.

Then again, if you were my kid you would have more class than to send multiple people harassing PM's all day long. You also wouldn't wish ill-fate upon anyone.
So you tell me I have no class for making personal attacks then you talk about my parents?

Maybe you have daddy issues losing your pops at 5? Must of been hard all your life growing up, mommy wanting to dress you in pink dresses and attend tea parties.

LOL I find it HILARIOUS how within 30 seconds of me making a post you are there to respond yet you say I stay on the internet all day?

For your info I am in class still. Need a picture?

Last edited by Fbodyjunkie06; 03-19-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

And everyone is calling you out for the bitch you are.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol! When I'm off work, I'm on here it seems . You guys would probably be best friends if things were different ...is the funny part. I just want to see you two go at it, and then have a few pops later and post up...
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Lol! When I'm off work, I'm on here it seems . You guys would probably be best friends if things were different ...is the funny part. I just want to see you two go at it, and then have a few pops later and post up...
I'm not the one that started this ****.

Even if he took back half the **** he said, I would still hound his *** everyday until he folds.

Karma is a bitch.

He wanted to prove a point, I'm proving mine.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh I hear you, truly I do. Just sayin' that you guys are public atm, don't stoop. Advice, take or leave, either way... badass ride!
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not the one that started this ****.

Even if he took back half the **** he said, I would still hound his *** everyday until he folds.

Karma is a bitch.

He wanted to prove a point, I'm proving mine.
You clearly don't even know what karma is lol...
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:43 PM
Teching In

And the ***** still won't race me.

Then again I know nothing and my car is slow. This is coming from the guy with all the doodads an trinkets to make his beamer fast, yet won't race. Then says it doesn't have M/T 10.5's for no reason and it's not slow, yet still won't race me.
I think your car is very nice and I loooove the wheels. Much better than the typical race wheels you see on the average car at the drag strip.

With that said, I disagree with pretty much every bit of tuning advice you posted in the other thread.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
With that said, I disagree with pretty much every bit of tuning advice you posted in the other thread.

Old 03-19-2012 | 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 03-19-2012 | 02:52 PM
Staging Lane

So you tell me I have no class for making personal attacks then you talk about my parents?

Maybe you have daddy issues losing your pops at 5? Must of been hard all your life growing up, mommy wanting to dress you in pink dresses and attend tea parties.

LOL I find it HILARIOUS how within 30 seconds of me making a post you are there to respond yet you say I stay on the internet all day?

For your info I am in class still. Need a picture?
LOL bro, you dropped this whole "My dad died and so I work at home depot and am going to school to try and make something of myself" last night. Wut.

Cmon, seriously?

Zzz. My dad died and I grew up and went to college and have a job and people bring their cars to me for tuning advice. Obviously ou have more time than me if you are willing to drive 8 hours (so long as you don't have class or homework) to race some dude on the internet who makes you mad. There's still time for you to mature, but the general angle of approach isn't looking great. You PM me "race me *****" and then tell me I am making personal attacks? Wow.
Old 03-19-2012 | 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who cares if he's going to school.... Grow up guys, or stfu.
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Until you guys race, **** ya. On to other more pressing matters lol. Someone locked up the "stock ls1 vs. srt4" thread, but did so in such a way that some "one post wonder" gets the last word on the matter... That just plain sucks lol. No offence to the mods, just annoys me ...
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

Who cares if he's going to school.... Grow up guys, or stfu.
No one cares - he offered that up trying to identify some sort of disparity last night.

Really, I don't care to race him, and I don't care that he sends me and my friends harassing PMs, but at least own up to it and don't say I make personal attacks:

Interesting contrast he adds to my PM box, that much I will say.
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

No one cares - he offered that up trying to identify some sort of disparity last night.

Really, I don't care to race him, and I don't care that he sends me and my friends harassing PMs, but at least own up to it and don't say I make personal attacks:

Interesting contrast he adds to my PM box, that much I will say.
Yeah, way to much drama for me and I'm sure for everyone else. The only reason anyone gave a **** in the first place is because we thought we'd see a good race out of it. Obviously not, and is Jersey Shore what you're going for? Stick to pm'ing and get back to us when **** matters... Just an opinion but this thread is far too good for you guys to whine in. Sorry if I seem harsh, but that's that. **** I wish I could be a mod for a day
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:08 PM
Staging Lane

That just plain sucks lol. No offence to the mods, just annoys me ...
There's only one thing to do... send him harassing PMs over and over. And over. And over.
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd rather it go to PMs personally...
Old 03-19-2012 | 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

I'd rather it go to PMs personally...
Just make sure you start off with something really vulgar and immature. It always works out better that way.

Quick Reply: Bullshit thread.(If they are still allowed?.)