Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

street raced in the fastest car Ive ever been in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow... and i was gonna say my 570whp Subaru STi pretty much owns shyt in the streets when we run in Mexico but you guys are on a whole different rant...lol. AWD is an easier way to go... From the CTS-V to the STi to the Vette... I can dump the clutch on the street at 6k and not worry about it but in the Vette or V its pretty much a smoke show... There is a rumor that the black UGR Gallardo got cracked wide open by a Supra this year in Texas but awaiting the vid to surface... doubt if it will...smh.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Wow... and i was gonna say my 570whp Subaru STi pretty much owns shyt in the streets when we run in Mexico but you guys are on a whole different rant...lol. AWD is an easier way to go... From the CTS-V to the STi to the Vette... I can dump the clutch on the street at 6k and not worry about it but in the Vette or V its pretty much a smoke show... There is a rumor that the black UGR Gallardo got cracked wide open by a Supra this year in Texas but awaiting the vid to surface... doubt if it will...smh.
Apparently you need to get this guy to work on your ****....he can optimize it for all situations above a 35 roll.

Yea V...I don't know what I'm doin. How many stock internal ls6's have you ever seen trapp 126-130??
Old 04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So what, that must be an AWD supra right??...

I got a buddy named Keith, had a 500+ whp subi, custom trans, custom this, custom that....he broke everything on the car...in the end, had enough and went with a rwd ls motor setup....never looked back. CTS-V??....which gen, gen 1??? If so don't even mention those cars for traction or hooking....if your talking about a second gen with a blower,....a blower that builds boost the moment you step on the throttle...then well its kinda hard to get traction with a blower like that......but is possible.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Launching!

VAGINAL SLEEKNESS LIKE AEREODYNAMICS

**** that makes me feel good every time it rolls off my tongue

sti sucks

Were talkin bout real awd cars like Gtrs Gallardos and Evos
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Apparently you need to get this guy to work on your ****....he can optimize it for all situations above a 35 roll.

Yea V...I don't know what I'm doin. How many stock internal ls6's have you ever seen trapp 126-130??

Your ****** right I could sporty spice. Spend an extra 6k and its a digg setup mr.knows nothing.

How many stock internal LS6's have you seen make 787rwhp on 93 octane and 11psi with 12 degrees of timing?..... That's what my stock internal LS6 made mr.400 hp.....your in the wrong conversation buddy. Like it or not, your out gunned by shear experience. Keep your lack luster prototype roadracing knowledge, which has nothing to do with high horsepower rwd street racing, and maybe head on over to the road racing portion of this website, maybe you won't look like such a douche. I have more years invested in street racing street cars then you have invested in your so called prototype gt racing knowledge.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Killemall

sti sucks

Is there really anything better then a sleek, shaved vagina?....I think not.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Your ****** right I could sporty spice. Spend an extra 6k and its a digg setup mr.knows nothing.

How many stock internal LS6's have you seen make 787rwhp on 93 octane and 11psi with 12 degrees of timing?..... That's what my stock internal LS6 made mr.400 hp.....your in the wrong conversation buddy. Like it or not, your out gunned by shear experience. Keep your lack luster prototype roadracing knowledge, which has nothing to do with high horsepower rwd street racing, and maybe head on over to the road racing portion of this website, maybe you won't look like such a douche. I have more years invested in street racing street cars then you have invested in your so called prototype gt racing knowledge.
Good job with the boost. I'm not gonna spend that kinda money. My pecker is large enough I don't have too. Kinda hard to compare my budget n/a **** to your awesome stuff. Yep you outgunned me for sure with all your street experience......you are the man!.......now go spend 6k on some more suspension stuff.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Teching In

It's true and there was a video in the Texas regional section. However, there were 2 more 1900 hp gallarado's that handed the Supra its booty cheeks.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

really awd cars and you include an Evo...lol. My STi has never seen tail lights from any Evo... not sayin there aren't some fast one out there but i haven't ran across one yet...lol. I have faster AWD also... This is my buddy's GTR... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCbYiDWEeM

Originally Posted by Killemall

sti sucks

Last edited by NOLAG05; 04-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is there a vid? I heard rumors and even talked to Nero at Titan but no vids...

Originally Posted by Tracked350Z
It's true and there was a video in the Texas regional section. However, there were 2 more 1900 hp gallarado's that handed the Supra its booty cheeks.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Is there a vid? I heard rumors and even talked to Nero at Titan but no vids...
A few weeks ago a video surfaced. I can't remember the quality but it was from a Vette I believe. Showed the supra beating the Gallardo and the two "race" tune Gallardo's running as well.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

I built the motor and trans before any real fun in the STi... The V is a first gen, it hooks anywhere past 55...lol. Married with a little one on the way so all my projects are on hold...lol. I live thru you guys here in the race threads...

So what, that must be an AWD supra right??...

I got a buddy named Keith, had a 500+ whp subi, custom trans, custom this, custom that....he broke everything on the car...in the end, had enough and went with a rwd ls motor setup....never looked back. CTS-V??....which gen, gen 1??? If so don't even mention those cars for traction or hooking....if your talking about a second gen with a blower,....a blower that builds boost the moment you step on the throttle...then well its kinda hard to get traction with a blower like that......but is possible.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Good job with the boost. I'm not gonna spend that kinda money. My pecker is large enough I don't have too. Kinda hard to compare my budget n/a **** to your awesome stuff. Yep you outgunned me for sure with all your street experience......you are the man!.......now go spend 6k on some more suspension stuff.

Ohhh...so, your one of those people eh.....cause I got this....or that....that means I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? I could care less of your opinion, my simple purpose here is to educate the general public on a topic i know about, based off experience.....look at the bullshit youve mentioned, and hopefully you can see a difference.

One more time for the slow thinker in the room....my car has a full suspension, hardened bushings, coil overs, etc....nothing more suspension wise that i need....its a beefier stronger trans upgrade. Douche.

I built the motor and trans before any real fun in the STi... The V is a first gen, it hooks anywhere past 55...lol. Married with a little one on the way so all my projects are on hold...lol. I live thru you guys here in the race threads...

Word. All good holmes.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Ohhh...so, your one of those people eh.....cause I got this....or that....that means I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? I could care less of your opinion, my simple purpose here is to educate the general public on a topic i know about, based off experience.....look at the bullshit youve mentioned, and hopefully you can see a difference.

One more time for the slow thinker in the room....my car has a full suspension, hardened bushings, coil overs, etc....nothing more suspension wise that i need....its a beefier stronger trans upgrade. Douche.
Good job!! your the one that said you need 6k worth of **** to make it hook......I was actually making fun of you dumbass.

So what does awd traction better of yours run with that much power......mid 9's???? or do you only 35+ roll race it.

Yea....I've mentioned bullshit and your gonna out traction a awd car.....lol Go lower that a 35 roll.....or how bout this, a dig. Then let us know. Make sure your on street tires like the awd car.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Teching In

in car vid from the Mustang 5.0 vs GTR, Z06

http://youtu.be/hdyr30HEHpE
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Good job!! your the one that said you need 6k worth of **** to make it hook......I was actually making fun of you dumbass.

So what does awd traction better of yours run with that much power......mid 9's???? or do you only 35+ roll race it.

Yea....I've mentioned bullshit and your gonna out traction a awd car.....lol Go lower that a 35 roll.....or how bout this, a dig. Then let us know. Make sure your on street tires like the awd car.

Whats your name dude,..seriously? Just curious, since you apparently wanna toggle my nuts in your mouth,... I thought I should know a little bit more about you before we get this personal since you feel you need to prove something to me or perhaps the internet world.

Maybe I hurt your feelings,...maybe you think I belittled you in this thread,...I got news for you,...you belittle yourself. Your the typical internet douchebag no it all that goes out and waste's bandwidth. You **** out this insight of yours based off what, your ******* opinion,..to of which you got that off the internet as well? Dude if your car was making another couple hundred horsepower....or more,..you'd have a lot more credit TO ME, BASED ON THIS TOPIC.....but you don't. So what form of advice can you give me, based off your experience, and how to make a HIGH HORSEPOWER RWD HOOK on the street? Oh, hold on a second, i'm supposed to respect you for some sort of work you did on a GT or prototype car?......ok, cool, you got me there, I dig that racing, my favorite kind,...props to you. I don't really care what you did there unless you did the hiring for drivers. That ain't you bud. So,..lets get back up to speed...

...if you made more power, you'd get more credit from me but, since your some mislead American dude that apparently is waving an import flag of any kind(don't worry, there's a lot of you...). Your saying that a RWD car can't hang,....I am here to tell you based off my experience, I think your wrong. So you get all upset.......I call you out, don't feel bad, they're were others too,...and you try and belittle me cause what,...I make more horsepower? Is that your angle?...lol,.. ok.

Look dude,..I had a long day,...I think this is all funny,...go ahead, suck some Lambo owners dick,....all good with me.....go beat off to some 16 year old driving a GTR,...maybe that turns you on,...cool with me, just stay away from my hood.....doesn't really matter to me what you think or say about me when your game is as weak as yours...which is AWD cars are better cause I think they are.

You keep on saying I think I am gonna OUT HOOK an AWD car.....where once did I say that? I simply said you need the right combo, to make a high hp RWD vehicle hook,....and that it's possible. So again, I honestly hate to say it but, your comprehension sucks. Maybe if you could sit back for a second and not be such a ***** about this, you'd understand the **** I am trying to say here.........and.....since we are on comprehension,.....the car, one more time you stupid ****,...is set up for the standing mile. You know, racing on runways and ****?... Just a shhhhy bit longer then the 1/4 sonnnn. Thats what the car is built for.....and who'd of thunk it,...in the process of building THAT setup,...the car dead hooks. Holy ******* ****, I must be some sort of genius or something right?,,,

lol. For the record,....I have never once, turned down a race,....not from a dig,..not from a roll, whatever. the main reason why I don't launch the car hard at the dragstrip since you seem to not be aware...is because C5's brake drivetrain parts, even heavily modified ones. The C6 Z06-ZR1 have TR6060's,....which is in simple, short terms, almost unbreakable in factory form, even with quad digit horsepower numbers. You buttfuck that dude name'd Assumption every night, and now, you assume that I am rich,...and I can afford random ****,.... not the case sadly. I work hard, I build my own ****, and many others. So one day, sure, I will spend the 6 K and buy the upgrade.... when I do, I expect no less then high 8's, low 9's. Again, it will never be intended for the 1/4...thats just a test bed for me.

Your funny dude, I like you. We need people like you in this world, so when **** goes down,...you'd probably be the first to go.

You can continue to carry this on, as long as you want,...your never gonna take it where you want to though, so you might as well take a chill pill,...slow down,..and rethink your approach towards me. I'll never apologize to you or anyone for promoting rear wheel drive AMERICAN cars and PROPER driving characteristic's in a human.

Go **** yourself-

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 04-12-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RSKY
in car vid from the Mustang 5.0 vs GTR, Z06

http://youtu.be/hdyr30HEHpE
I would say the z06 needs a driver mod bigtime....or the Mustang is packin more than bolt-ons.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Whats your name dude,..seriously? Just curious, since you apparently wanna toggle my nuts in your mouth,... I thought I should know a little bit more about you before we get this personal since you feel you need to prove something to me or perhaps the internet world.

Maybe I hurt your feelings,...maybe you think I belittled you in this thread,...I got news for you,...you belittle yourself. Your the typical internet douchebag no it all that goes out and waste's bandwidth. You **** out this insight of yours based off what, your ******* opinion,..to of which you got that off the internet as well? Dude if your car was making another couple hundred horsepower....or more,..you'd have a lot more credit TO ME, BASED ON THIS TOPIC.....but you don't. So what form of advice can you give me, based off your experience, and how to make a HIGH HORSEPOWER RWD HOOK on the street? Oh, hold on a second, i'm supposed to respect you for some sort of work you did on a GT or prototype car?......ok, cool, you got me there, I dig that racing, my favorite kind,...props to you. I don't really care what you did there unless you did the hiring for drivers. That ain't you bud. So,..lets get back up to speed...

...if you made more power, you'd get more credit from me but, since your some mislead American dude that apparently is waving an import flag of any kind(don't worry, there's a lot of you...). Your saying that a RWD car can't hang,....I am here to tell you based off my experience, I think your wrong. So you get all upset.......I call you out, don't feel bad, they're were others too,...and you try and belittle me cause what,...I make more horsepower? Is that your angle?...lol,.. ok.

Look dude,..I had a long day,...I think this is all funny,...go ahead, suck some Lambo owners dick,....all good with me.....go beat off to some 16 year old driving a GTR,...maybe that turns you on,...cool with me, just stay away from my hood.....doesn't really matter to me what you think or say about me when your game is as weak as yours.

You keep on saying I think I am gonna OUT HOOK an AWD car.....where once did I say that? I simply said you need the right combo, to make a high hp RWD vehicle hook,....and that it's possible. So again, I honestly hate to say it but, your comprehension sucks. Maybe if you could sit back for a second and not be such a ***** about this, you'd understand the **** I am trying to say here.........and.....since we are on comprehension,.....the car, one more time you stupid ****,...is set up for the standing mile. You know, racing on runways and ****?... Just a shhhhy bit longer then the 1/4 sonnnn. Thats what the car is built for.....and who'd of thunk it,...in the process of building THAT setup,...the car dead hooks. Holy ******* ****, I must be some sort of genius or something right?,,,

lol. For the record,....I have never once, turned down a race,....not from a dig,..not from a roll, whatever. the main reason why I don't launch the car hard at the dragstrip since you seem to not be aware...is because C5's brake drivetrain parts, even heavily modified ones. The C6 Z06-ZR1 have TR6060's,....which is in simple, short terms, almost unbreakable in factory form, even with quad digit horsepower numbers. You buttfuck that dude name'd Assumption every night, and now, you assume that I am rich,...and I can afford random ****,.... not the case sadly. I work hard, I build my own ****, and many others. So one day, sure, I will spend the 6 K and buy the upgrade.... when I do, I expect no less then high 8's, low 9's. Again, it will never be intended for the 1/4...thats just a test bed for me.

Your funny dude, I like you. We need people like you in this world, so when **** goes down,...you'd probably be the first to go.

You can continue to carry this on, as long as you want,...your never gonna take it where you want to though, so you might as well take a chill pill,...slow down,..and rethink your approach towards me. I'll never apologize to you or anyone for promoting rear wheel drive AMERICAN cars and PROPER driving characteristic's in a human.

Go **** yourself-
I did'nt even read your dumb ****...lmao
Old 04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

I did'nt even read your dumb ****...lmao

Oh yes you did.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:43 PM
10 Second Club

No really ...... I didn't. Once I seen you were talkin to me I quoted and laughed at you again.

Quick Reply: street raced in the fastest car Ive ever been in!