Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats impressive but you can do 250 in the lambo and go to the movies and McDonalds where as you have to put that monster back in the box...lol. Check this out from 2010. notice the specs at the 25 second mark of the vid... 2:05 mark is 249 and no parachute to stop. 250.1 is his top, see what he does after the tranny upgrade...
http://youtu.be/Afh9gsV9tV4
Old 04-25-2012, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

ls1muscle has something for that ***. 2246hp @ 7800rpm through a 427 RHS + single 118mm @ 34psi = the business.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ile-build.html

Im ready to see what it can do.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:30 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by 216StealthSS
And it's street legal right? The UGR is. Not to mention it's infinitely nicer.
And anyone that can afford that UGR Lambo can easily build that camaro.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey audacious nick, jus read your sig... luvin the walmart coolant and hose water!!...LMAO!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Omg....wonder if I could afford a Lambo....? Upon checking my funds...nope
Old 04-25-2012, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Man, is it just me or does it look quite prone to spin out at 250mph? LOL, Im sure it gets your heart pumping. If thats how an awd does, I cant imagine trying to accelerate/decelerate 0-250-0 in a 1500hp rwd car.

Do you have to run DOT tires at the mile or what? Can you run D/Rs?
Old 04-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

i love all performance cars, but the lamborghini's are my favorite...the new aventador may only rumn low 10's...and the bugatti mid 9's, but that lambo would enough for me...the car has to look a certain way for me as well, would rather own a v6 camaro in perfect shape, then a v8 camaro beat to *****...i agree with AUDACIOUS NICK...that lambo is way nicer then that camaro and anything can be made fast...just take's deep pockets is all...

i guess it's same old thing here as well...american muscle vs. euro's...
Old 04-25-2012, 07:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
And it's street legal right? The UGR is. Not to mention it's infinitely nicer.
And anyone that can afford that UGR Lambo can easily build that camaro.

Jesus christ.

You guys are amazing with all this ****. Yes, the CAMARO that did 250++ mph, is street legal. It will NEVER have the cool factor or AWD your beloved soooo much lambo has but,...isn't that the point of all this ****? To build our cars,...faster then the chump that has all the money in the world that can simply ring up a bill on his credit card? Nothing wrong with being able to buy something like this....but you guys blowing they're **** up all day long are pretty funny to me. Makes me think I am on the wrong forum sometimes.

Personally.....I have beaten countless(about 7-8) south florida Lambo's....and the look on they're or they're girlfriends faces,....is priceless. The feeling is even better. No, my car isn't as fast as one of these Lambo's probably...no, it's not going to have AWD therefore I understand most here won't approve.....but you guys gotta stop blowing these dudes so much. It's getting kinda corny. Not hating on exotic's..they serve they're purpose....if I could afford them, I would in a heart beat....but i'd at least know my roots. My American roots.

www.lambopower.com

Been kicked off myself a few times... seems they don't like competition there....and they for damn sure don't allow you to boast about anything other then Lambo...if you do,..your the black sheep,..and will be expelled from they're ****. Most of you should probably join there.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FirebirdTransAm
I disagree. Fastest 1/4 mile cars are RWD. Weight and drivetrain loss take major role when racing on a prepped surface with purpose built cars.

However, on the street those lambos are nasty. Doesn't LMR have a 1800hp+ C6 that they drive on the street. I'd like to see that match up.

I know this is somewhat old vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bfA0...feature=relmfu

Exactly...
Old 04-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

thanks for the link v-series tech...that's something i will look into to...about blowing up the exotics...i don't blow anything or anyone...i call it like i see it...i love american muscle, have all the cars to prove it...but i also love what the exotics bring to the table as well...life is very deverse, to each there own...on LS1TECH we have a lot of great people who like different things...some for fords, some for gm and others for dodge or imports and exotics...that's what makes LS1TECH the best forum online, i will check out your link since i am a lamborghini fan, but will never join...i'm happy here...i also think some people get upset when nissan builds a car like the GTR, or any porsche, ferrari or lambo...''i beat a lambo''..or i beat a ferrari...you said you ''don't forget your american roots'' right...ok...this is america...and we have people from every where in the world living here...that's what i meant by deverse...this country is made up from people from all over the world and i like to think LS1TECH is the same way, i think this forum is big enough for a few fans that also love exotics besides loving american muscle like myself...

lololol...what's wrong i can't like blondes and brunettes...lololol
Old 04-25-2012, 08:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nah dude....there's liking them....then there is wanting to buttfuck one. Plain and simple. I love competition,...in everything. Like I said, exotic's serve a purpose, my neighbor has a 9 sec gtr,...and variety is great...especially when it comes to *****. Irrelevant.

fanboy **** is big here these days. Don't forget the title of this site,...yes, all welcome,..just recognize who's door way your standing in.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Jesus christ.

You guys are amazing with all this ****. Yes, the CAMARO that did 250++ mph, is street legal. It will NEVER have the cool factor or AWD your beloved soooo much lambo has but,...isn't that the point of all this ****? To build our cars,...faster then the chump that has all the money in the world that can simply ring up a bill on his credit card? Nothing wrong with being able to buy something like this....but you guys blowing they're **** up all day long are pretty funny to me. Makes me think I am on the wrong forum sometimes.

Personally.....I have beaten countless(about 7-8) south florida Lambo's....and the look on they're or they're girlfriends faces,....is priceless. The feeling is even better. No, my car isn't as fast as one of these Lambo's probably...no, it's not going to have AWD therefore I understand most here won't approve.....but you guys gotta stop blowing these dudes so much. It's getting kinda corny. Not hating on exotic's..they serve they're purpose....if I could afford them, I would in a heart beat....but i'd at least know my roots. My American roots.

www.lambopower.com

Been kicked off myself a few times... seems they don't like competition there....and they for damn sure don't allow you to boast about anything other then Lambo...if you do,..your the black sheep,..and will be expelled from they're ****. Most of you should probably join there.
I kinda thought the same thing myself. IDK why they get so much support here. I wouldve thought it wouldve been the opposite. I just didnt want to say anything because Im a noob and would just get flamed out and told Im wrong.

Nearly everyone here seems to think UGR Gallardos absolutely rule the street and no way in hell anything can beat the 1500+ hp ones. Personally I wanna see someone step up and take them down. Hence, why I posted the vids of the 1750hp Ultima GTR TT427SBC, 1800hp Mosler MT900TT 427SBC, Chevy Procharged Stock Car doing 240mph, and our comrade in the FI forum with the 2246hp TT Vette. All of them Chevys, and all of them have a respectable chance to take out the baddest UGRs out there......besides the Nelson Racing Ultima GTR. Thats way more than a respectable chance. Can you say 2200lbs with 1750hp?! I dont know of very many cars out there that would be able to keep that thing from putting busses on them in a top end roll if it hooks.

Im ready to see ls1muscle run. 2246hp in a street legal car with a single 118mm! Maybe someone who knows him can convince him to take on a UGR R package G? Or hell, if anyone knows somebody running one of the DOT Drag Radial classes in a street legal car thats trapping 180+. The UGR crew is getting too comfortable, and was a complete ******* to LMR from what I heard.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jbhotrod
I kinda thought the same thing myself. IDK why they get so much support here. I wouldve thought it wouldve been the opposite. I just didnt want to say anything because Im a noob and would just get flamed out and told Im wrong.

Nearly everyone here seems to think UGR Gallardos absolutely rule the street and no way in hell anything can beat the 1500+ hp ones. Personally I wanna see someone step up and take them down. Hence, why I posted the vids of the 1750hp Ultima GTR TT427SBC, 1800hp Mosler MT900TT 427SBC, Chevy Procharged Stock Car doing 240mph, and our comrade in the FI forum with the 2246hp TT Vette. All of them Chevys, and all of them have a respectable chance to take out the baddest UGRs out there......besides the Nelson Racing Ultima GTR. Thats way more than a respectable chance. Can you say 2200lbs with 1750hp?! I dont know of very many cars out there that would be able to keep that thing from putting busses on them in a top end roll if it hooks.

Im ready to see ls1muscle run. 2246hp in a street legal car with a single 118mm! Maybe someone who knows him can convince him to take on a UGR R package G? Or hell, if anyone knows somebody running one of the DOT Drag Radial classes in a street legal car thats trapping 180+. The UGR crew is getting too comfortable, and was a complete ******* to LMR from what I heard.
Noob or no,..I agree. Might as well voice your opinion anyways,...these ******* do...all day long...awd this,rwd can't do that..etc.

One day....they'll get it. Then they're goona be the first ones to post "OMG..I can't believe it."

Yep.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Man, is it just me or does it look quite prone to spin out at 250mph? LOL, Im sure it gets your heart pumping. If thats how an awd does, I cant imagine trying to accelerate/decelerate 0-250-0 in a 1500hp rwd car.

Do you have to run DOT tires at the mile or what? Can you run D/Rs?
No DR's are allowed. They have to be street tires. Rated for your speed basically.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM
10 Second Club

We have a 1300whp Camaro lined up with a 1250whp Lambo this Sunday at Priare hill in Waco. Both are street cars. WIll be video's.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
We have a 1300whp Camaro lined up with a 1250whp Lambo this Sunday at Priare hill in Waco. Both are street cars. WIll be video's.
Awesome, cant wait. Care to elaborate on the Camaro setup? Has he been to the track - ET/traps? Also, full weight? Trans?

Appreciate it man. Wouldnt happen to be this guy would it?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...-dyno-vid.html
Old 04-25-2012, 10:35 PM
10 Second Club

Awesome, cant wait. Care to elaborate on the Camaro setup? Has he been to the track - ET/traps? Also, full weight? Trans?

Appreciate it man. Wouldnt happen to be this guy would it?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...-dyno-vid.html
Npt same car. This guy is out of Dallas also though.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 04-25-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

I dont know who it is, I just saw that vid a few minutes ago and when I saw 1300whp Camaro and youre in Texas I figured there may be some correlation. I just now noticed the stripe though, so yeah its probably not the same car.

Do you have any details on the setup? Turbos/trans/CI/weight?
Old 04-25-2012, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

I dont know who it is, I just saw that vid a few minutes ago and when I saw 1300whp Camaro and youre in Texas I figured there may be some correlation. I just now noticed the stripe though, so yeah its probably not the same car.

Do you have any details on the setup? Turbos/trans/CI/weight?
NOt sure on Trans. But it is a 441ci LSx motor. Full weight street car ac/heat/leather. 11 or 12" rear tires with 335 DR's.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

TOYO RA1's.

look em up.

Who needs drag radials?

We make lane changes comfortably @ over 180mph with coilovers....drag radials could happen but, would have the pucker effect. These tires...your in control.

Quick Reply: Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette