Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Challenger SRT8 6.4L vs. wife's Pontiac G8

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Well im 6'3 225 I dont think thats big but sure as hell is not little man's syndrome. Ha Im nobody special thats funny you dont have the slightest clue who I am but I dont like to brag so ill let you keep running your mouth. I will sleep perfectly fine with my current lifestyle.
Firstly, why do you respond twice to my posts? Just edit the post and add ****, no need to respond twice. I noticed this a few post ago.

Secondly, call my response "typical" all you want, it obviously bothers you (because people like you constantly have something to prove ). I've also noticed that you get riled up pretty damn easily. I wish I had a nickel for every time you called someone a ******, bitch, or some other term that an 12 year old overuses when he discovers cursing. YOU are PAR for the course take that however you want.

…and lastly, you aren't big. Size doesn't mean that much, the term "little man's syndrome" doesn't mean the person who has it is always "little" I used to think you had a few traces of intelligence but every time you post your ignorant hood **** I realize I've given you too much credit in the past.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Exactly. StopMen32v's bolt on Mach 1 traps 108 LOL my auto bolt on WS6 trapped 112.9, what do you think would happen on the street
tough to say.. is he holding the gears past redline?
Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly. StopMen32v's bolt on Mach 1 traps 108 LOL my auto bolt on WS6 trapped 112.9, what do you think would happen on the street
My Mustang GT trapped 121mph, what do you think would happen if you ran one of my cars?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Firstly, why do you respond twice to my posts? Just edit the post and add ****, no need to respond twice. I noticed this a few post ago.

Secondly, call my response "typical" all you want, it obviously bothers you (because people like you constantly have something to prove ). I've also noticed that you get riled up pretty damn easily. I wish I had a nickel for every time you called someone a ******, bitch, or some other term that an 12 year old overuses when he discovers cursing. YOU are PAR for the course take that however you want.

…and lastly, you aren't big. Size doesn't mean that much, the term "little man's syndrome" doesn't mean the person who has it is always "little" I used to think you had a few traces of intelligence but every time you post your ignorant hood **** I realize I've given you too much credit in the past.
Ignorant hood **** LOL ok cowboy you gettin R done eh? shut the hell up you sound stupid. I have never posted any of this "Hood" **** you speak of on LS1tech your just the typical ignorant redneck talking **** behind a computer acting like you know it all when in reality I bet you have never left your neighborhood.....or stable LOL my bad
Old 05-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by big hammer
tough to say.. is he holding the gears past redline?
Spinning it all the way to 8k thats where it makes that 305hp
Old 05-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
My Mustang GT trapped 121mph, what do you think would happen if you ran one of my cars?
Racing cars without motors......cool. You dont own these said cars other wise you wouldn't be driving a mach 1. You are far from a baller or someone with options. Weren't you just complaining about food stamps and not having a job not to long ago LOL. You cant buy parts on an EBT card son

Old 05-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ignorant hood **** LOL ok cowboy you gettin R done eh? shut the hell up you sound stupid. I have never posted any of this "Hood" **** you speak of on LS1tech your just the typical ignorant redneck talking **** behind a computer acting like you know it all when in reality I bet you have never left your neighborhood.....or stable LOL my bad
Spinning it all the way to 8k thats where it makes that 305hp
You managed to reply to these but not my post? Wonder why..Here I'll make it more obvious to you.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Do you want to talk about your Mopar, AMG, or LS1s horsepower or torque vs my cars? We can do that too...
Old 05-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Teching In

You managed to reply to these but not my post? Wonder why..Here I'll make it more obvious to you.

Read above.....oh my bad I forgot dial up doesn't load fast out in the boonies so you cant see my response for a few minutes. Carry on.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Racing cars without motors......cool. You dont own these said cars other wise you wouldn't be driving a mach 1. You are far from a baller or someone with options. Weren't you just complaining about food stamps and not having a job not to long ago LOL. You cant buy parts on an EBT card son
I don't own these cars? Are you serious? How did I get my names on the titles then?

Here how bout you post up one of your build threads and I'll post up my last one? I'm sure you've built a motor before since you are baller race car driver.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Teching In

I don't own these cars? Are you serious? How did I get my names on the titles then?
Shall I go dig up the threads of you on SVTP talking about them being under the knife. Like I said racing cars without motors....cool, even "If" you still do own them so what. A few low dollar Mustangs, want a cookie?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Shall I go dig up the threads of you on SVTP talking about them being under the knife. Like I said racing cars without motors....cool
All my cars are under the knife, I constantly mod them. 95 is running and ready to go. What are you talking about no motors in them? I drive around the Mach 1 so I can pick on thugs like you in their Chargers with big 24" wheels. If I ran up on you with one of my other cars no way in hell you would try to run me.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Do you want to talk about your Mopar, AMG, or LS1s horsepower or torque vs my cars? We can do that too...
Bench racing at its best......
Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slapattack
Bench racing at its best......
Yet I'm the only one that posts timeslips...
Old 05-29-2012, 10:22 PM
12 Second Club

Literally....
Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I could tell you were "hood" before I knew you were "hood". When every other word is calling someone a name or trying to convince yourself that you're "somebody", it's easy to tell. Redneck? I've spent a lot of time around people like you in sports, on and off the field; enough to know what I need to know. Little man's syndrome kicking in again, huh? I like how you responded with a short, oh **** I don't know how to reply to that sort of response, making yourself look even more ignorant. Your true colors are showing.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Nite what is the most power any of your cars have made? Have you ever even been part of the 500rwhp....600rwhp club?

Like I said before, have you ever even built a motor before? If so how much power did it make?

What's the fastest in the 1/4 or 1/8 you've ever gone with a stock motor?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sure got quiet in here
Old 05-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Jesus man you two can **** up a wet dream. Why does every thread involving a SRT8 turn into a 6.1 vs Mach 1 bitch fest?? There are several other threads that are debating the same old bs, take it over there. This **** was funny for a while, now its just getting old. Bottom line they are both 13sec cars stock which by todays standards is borderline crawling.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Jesus man you two can **** up a wet dream. Why does every thread involving a SRT8 turn into a 6.1 vs Mach 1 bitch fest?? There are several other threads that are debating the same old bs, take it over there. This **** was funny for a while, now its just getting old. Bottom line they are both 13sec cars stock which by todays standards is borderline crawling.
You are right. I'll drop it seeing as how he will ignore my last post anyways. I'll just let my timeslips explain what a Mach 1 is capable of and he can let his timeslips explain what a SRT8 is capable of.

Back on topic.

Quick Reply: Challenger SRT8 6.4L vs. wife's Pontiac G8