Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BBP: Street Demons 5 - Blowers, Bottles, Burnouts, Digs, Turbos, and more!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hate the game, not that playa...lol. To build something like that at such a young age i'm sure he understands what he has... you can't be mad because mom and pops have money... I only get mad when the spoiled brat has something like and wrecks it and the parents turn around and buy another one or something faster than the first...smh.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:46 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He got the money because a drunk driver ran over his foot and he had a cross country scholarship, sued their *** off, got tons of money, and bought a ZL550. That wasn't good enough to he gave it to a local shop to build from the ground up.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont see the issue, his life, not youre money. Just enjoy a sick car. Granted Im 19 and my car is the fastest thing Ive ever been in, let alone drove. So Im coming from a different perspective.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

If thats the fastest thing you have ever been in you need to get out more often lol
Old 06-13-2012, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WSsick
He got the money because a drunk driver ran over his foot and he had a cross country scholarship, sued their *** off, got tons of money, and bought a ZL550. That wasn't good enough to he gave it to a local shop to build from the ground up.
While I'm not a fan of the entitlement society suing everyone for everything nowadays - if he didn't, he would have missed out on a scholarship and college isn't exactly cheap and I go to a state school so I can only imagine private schools

I also dislike the people who complain about bought not built. Maybe it is the bias of me not knowing how to work on cars, etc, but you can have more respect for the people that built it themselves, but you do what you can afford and they will do what they can afford
Originally Posted by k_garretson23
I dont see the issue, his life, not youre money. Just enjoy a sick car. Granted Im 19 and my car is the fastest thing Ive ever been in, let alone drove. So Im coming from a different perspective.
You're 19. You aren't doing bad at all. Just don't be stupid with it
Originally Posted by Cwarta
If thats the fastest thing you have ever been in you need to get out more often lol
Not everyone has parents with a car hobby or friends with a car hobby. Just sayin'. I'd say him being 19 and rocking an 02 WS6 is doing pretty well for himself at that age in the car game
Old 06-13-2012, 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That black Formula is VERY impressive... To be hooking and leaving that good with a stick on the street is insane... Not to mention pulling away(ever so slightly though) from a 135 mph car....

Most of the cars in the video ran damn good other then the 5th Camaro with the 427/F1R.... That was a disappointment to me...Maybe it was just traction issues but...I thought it was going to be super nasty...

I wanted to see more of the Fox with the 496.....That car looked prepared to rape...
Old 06-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ajrothm
That black Formula is VERY impressive... To be hooking and leaving that good with a stick on the street is insane... Not to mention pulling away(ever so slightly though) from a 135 mph car....

Most of the cars in the video ran damn good other then the 5th Camaro with the 427/F1R.... That was a disappointment to me...Maybe it was just traction issues but...I thought it was going to be super nasty...

I wanted to see more of the Fox with the 496.....That car looked prepared to rape...
ya that was the first time Ive ever felt it leave on bottle as soon as i lifted the clutch and hooking. i dont get the chance to use the bottle from a dig to often.