Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Turbo Civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 09:56 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
Oh yeah i talk ****, but i don't call people trolls for saying **** back...although generally I dont start talking ****, I just reply to those who do. Actually I would love to come to Indiana and race with/against you guys. It's not so much the money or the distance itself, its the timeframe. My job doesn't believe in sick days, any time before the 17th is too early for me to travel. Hence me bringing up M.I.R. if you did say **** about me not coming up to indiana, I would have guessed you were still in highschool with no responsibilities LOL. - although that paragraph you wrote was the least negative thing youv said to me.
What did I say that was so negative? lol

As for the troll thing, I'm not calling you a troll, well at least not directly anyway. You have to understand the context that I meant by it. A few months ago the board was swarming with Mach1 fanbois that were, well, getting under peoples skin and talking ****. Lately it seems more Honda guys are doing the same thing and the mach1 guys are moving on.

Don't think for a minute that just because you drive a honda and I have a v8 that I fall into that generalization that you bring up of closed minded big displacement guys. I can respect a good build, good attitude, and enjoy seeing something outside the mold. Hell I'm stoked to meet lightning teg finally and we've gone back and forth about trying to get some runs in for the better part of a year. Needless to say he falls into all those categories mentioned.

Quick Reply: Me vs Turbo Civic