Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs Turbo Civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Ive never seen so many dsm guys trying to have intercourse with honda guys!!! Wow what a homosexual orgy with (tiny *****) as 2SS would say. Theese ******* are as bad or worse than mach1 guys. Id like to see top 20 fastest list for hondas and mach1s here! Bet it has to run 8s to make the list
And I'd like to see someone proof read your posts before you hit the submit button, but we don't always get what we want.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by willizm
Well we can all rest assured knowing that the troll torch has been passed on from the Mach1 to Honda in SRK.
You know...if you talk **** to someone and call them a troll when they reply, it makes you an idiot.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

^^^^^^must be more ricer math
Old 07-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hiosilver aWWWAAAAY

KING REDNECK!

*COUGH* DAIRY FARM

You are a tool and a pee wee.

I'm going to quote you with dairy farm every time you post something ignorant and mindless. Gosh..I'll be on here 24-7 lol

I'd love to slap the ish outta you guys in person for being so cotton pickin' ignorant.

Where's your twin, 22armyfag?

You guys own the fugliest cars ever made lol...Go purchase some real taste. GM..the land of crappy ergonomics, plastic materials, rattling doors, and great designs *thumbs up! Let's look like crap, pop wheelies, and go fast in a straight line. Recipe for success!!!!!! BTW...the feeling is quite mutual =).

Seriously....in ALL seriousness lol.. WE see your crowd as payless shoe source/kmart type of individuals.

Closed minded fools......

Last edited by BBAP2; 07-21-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Honda = Asian = small ***** = rice ... With that logic
Chevy = Canadian = Canadian bacon = beaver?
Old 07-21-2012, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
You know...if you talk **** to someone and call them a troll when they reply, it makes you an idiot.
Wait, so you haven't maybe talked some **** here or there? Not even the teensiest weensiest bit? You come on a board and haven't made a contribution in any way. I offered for you to come out to Indiana for a track day. I didn't say anything when you couldn't make it due to distance. i figure I'd offer. Hell, if you come out I'll give you $300 toward gas. Is that still talking ****? I think I'm being generous and considerate.

Last edited by willizm; 07-21-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Old 07-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BBAP2
Hiosilver aWWWAAAAY

KING REDNECK!

*COUGH* DAIRY FARM

I'm going to quote you with dairy farm every time you post something ignorant and mindless. Gosh..I'll be on here 24-7 lol

I'd love to slap the ish outta you guys in person for being so cotton pickin' ignorant.

You guys own the fugliest cars ever made lol...Go purchase some real taste. GM..the land of crappy ergonomics, plastic materials, rattling doors, and great designs *thumbs up! Let's look like crap, pop wheelies, and go fast in a straight line. Recipe for success!!!!!! BTW...the feeling is quite mutual =).

Seriously....in ALL seriousness lol.. WE see your crowd as payless shoe source/kmart type of individuals.

Hondas can be fast, just like anything else. I respect that portion of it but I don't have to like them. You guys don't seem to get that. No one is saying they can't be fast. I don't have to like them, nor does anyone else and you don't have to like GM else or any other car for that matter. Because like Hio said, they are poop.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Hiosilver aWWWAAAAY

KING REDNECK!

*COUGH* DAIRY FARM

This coming from a guy with a slow *** s2000 and whose posts look like they were written by a high school kid stoned on model glue. Get real man.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Hiosilver aWWWAAAAY

KING REDNECK!

*COUGH* DAIRY FARM

When you can trap over like 100, come back and talk to us.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by willizm
Wait, so you haven't maybe talked some **** here or there? Not even the teensiest weensiest bit? You come on a board and haven't made a contribution in any way. I offered for you to come out to Indiana for a track day. I didn't say anything when you couldn't make it due to distance. i figure I'd offer. Hell, if you come out I'll give you $300 toward gas. Is that still talking ****? I think I'm being generous and considerate.
Oh yeah i talk ****, but i don't call people trolls for saying **** back...although generally I dont start talking ****, I just reply to those who do. Actually I would love to come to Indiana and race with/against you guys. It's not so much the money or the distance itself, its the timeframe. My job doesn't believe in sick days, any time before the 17th is too early for me to travel. Hence me bringing up M.I.R. if you did say **** about me not coming up to indiana, I would have guessed you were still in highschool with no responsibilities LOL. - although that paragraph you wrote was the least negative thing youv said to me.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Hiosilver aWWWAAAAY

KING REDNECK!

*COUGH* DAIRY FARM

Lol....what a queer

I see your crowd as dumb to buy something decent.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:31 PM
On The Tree

Damn Hondas can't even beat a GM sport compact, lulz:

The Integra is running 14lbs supposedly.

Mods are: - Wiseco 9 to 1 pistons, eagle forged rods, Defcon sleeved block, ARP head studs, rod bolts, main bolts, Stock OEM GSR head, Precision 1600cc injectors, AEM fuel rail , Walbro 255 fuel pump, MSD Ignition, MSD external coil, Hondata S300, Spoolin performance turbo manifold and 3inch down pipe, Turbonetics 60mm Turbo, Tial 44mm Wastgate, Tial 50mm bov, ACT Clutch

Car is full weight, ran a best of 13.3@108 (on full slicks, 15" rim) to my 13.1 @ 110.5mph on 17" drag radials.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by M29_Formula
Damn Hondas can't even beat a GM sport compact, lulz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pr3iBQIaOU

The Integra is running 14lbs supposedly.

Mods are: - Wiseco 9 to 1 pistons, eagle forged rods, Defcon sleeved block, ARP head studs, rod bolts, main bolts, Stock OEM GSR head, Precision 1600cc injectors, AEM fuel rail , Walbro 255 fuel pump, MSD Ignition, MSD external coil, Hondata S300, Spoolin performance turbo manifold and 3inch down pipe, Turbonetics 60mm Turbo, Tial 44mm Wastgate, Tial 50mm bov, ACT Clutch

Car is full weight, ran a best of 13.3@108 (on full slicks, 15" rim) to my 13.1 @ 110.5mph on 17" drag radials.
Little turbo on very little boost with very low compression won't make power, regardless of supporting mods...
Old 07-21-2012, 08:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some of you may not agree with modding a Honda since most are regarded as a econo car/sporty subcompact. Others like the challenge of making a generally reliable car quick. Aftermarket for Hondas are only rivaled by stang aftermarket.

There is no wrong or right choice. No reason for threats,name calling or stereotyping
Old 07-21-2012, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Some of you may not agree with modding a Honda since most are regarded as a econo car/sporty subcompact. Others like the challenge of making a generally reliable car quick. Aftermarket for Hondas are only rivaled by stang aftermarket.

There is no wrong or right choice. No reason for threats,name calling or stereotyping
Voice of reason.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by ej1overspool
Voice of reason.
I agree.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

Mike can reason pretty good.....me.... I'm a little over the top.....**** that junk.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Don't make me post a pic of you in my 70HP crank import
Old 07-21-2012, 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

LOL......what most of these guys fail to realize is even you are smart enough not to own a honda....lmao...just some other weird ****, but atleast it's right wheel drive

Quick Reply: Me vs Turbo Civic