Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trans am vs. full bolt on Mach 1

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazyelf
every time I go to autozone for a new accessory I get a compliment on my car from a random mexican replacing his battery/alternator in the parking lot.
Does that mean it looks ricey?
What is the exact color of your TA? Looks nice! Reminds me of a clean local one
Originally Posted by adamantium
only on ls1tech do people like and think spray painting your interior trim is still cool, or adding LED's to your hood scoops.
False, all of that is
Old 11-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
False, all of that is
Lol well your one of the very few, i forogt this guys username but he has one of the riciest T/As ive seen, its a silver one on some china Hp racing turd wheels and EVERYTIME its posted it gets praised like the bible. I think that car looks ruined and terrible, but like i said people on here seem to praise riced out cars.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

lol idc. You made a comment about it so im responding. only on ls1tech do people like and think spray painting your interior trim is still cool, or adding LED's to your hood scoops. Like i said, if your mods would be on ANY other car it would be considered rice, so IMO its rice, whether its on a domestic or an import. Rice is rice.

Lol your cars not ricey man, its all OEM, and clean. Done up nice, from the looks of it in your sig! I actually really like how the color looks on a T/A too, it matches its styling IMO (very radical).
Lol I've actually heard that my car is rice before

What is the exact color of your TA? Looks nice! Reminds me of a clean local one

False, all of that is
Thanks, its snake skin green from the Dodge Viper.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks, its snake skin green from the Dodge Viper.
I wondered if that is what it is. Not normally a fan of lighter green looking colors, but that is definitely unique and something I like!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Banned

Lol I've actually heard that my car is rice before
Lol wtf? Unless you have an arsenal of rice in your interior i don't see how your car is rice, its a clean *** T/A with a different color...
Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM
TECH Regular

Lol wtf? Unless you have an arsenal of rice in your interior i don't see how your car is rice, its a clean *** T/A with a different color...
Haha nope, stock interior except I have corbeau seats. Maybe its because my street wheels are 19" but I dont think those will ever be on the car again, like the drag wheels too much lol
Old 11-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Haha nope, stock interior except I have corbeau seats. Maybe its because my street wheels are 19" but I dont think those will ever be on the car again, like the drag wheels too much lol
Who ever said your car was rice is a huge homo. Not a big fan of those seats, i like brides, recaros, and **** like that usually the german stuff looks weird, but im sure they don't look BAD in there.
Man. ****. Your car on some all black chrome prostars or darkstars will be just sex dude. Yeah maybe cause of the 19s but they don't look that bad to be considered rice lol ive seen ALOT worse.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol idc. You made a comment about it so im responding. only on ls1tech do people like and think spray painting your interior trim is still cool, or adding LED's to your hood scoops. Like i said, if your mods would be on ANY other car it would be considered rice, so IMO its rice, whether its on a domestic or an import. Rice is rice.
Ok. for the record, I don't have any LEDs or spray painted trim on the interior. LOL
Old 11-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
Ok. for the record, I don't have any LEDs or spray painted trim on the interior. LOL
Lol i prayed to god you didn't. Im just saying man, alot of lame *** **** is praised on this site. But all honestly your car with OEM headlights, no lip kit will look very nice! Im just usually a fan of big and littles on EVERYTHING lol
Old 11-20-2012, 12:59 PM
TECH Regular

Who ever said your car was rice is a huge homo. Not a big fan of those seats, i like brides, recaros, and **** like that usually the german stuff looks weird, but im sure they don't look BAD in there.
Man. ****. Your car on some all black chrome prostars or darkstars will be just sex dude. Yeah maybe cause of the 19s but they don't look that bad to be considered rice lol ive seen ALOT worse.
Like these?
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol i prayed to god you didn't. Im just saying man, alot of lame *** **** is praised on this site. But all honestly your car with OEM headlights, no lip kit will look very nice! Im just usually a fan of big and littles on EVERYTHING lol

Oh I feel ya, Well you'll be the first to know when the kit comes off. lol

Yeah I am too, I just never had the money for drag rims before and I needed the car for the warm months down at college so slicks in the rain wouldn't have worked. Now that I'm done, working, bought a second car. The Camaro is going through a huge transition, after this years tax return lol

Like these?
Damn that green looks amazing up close. Sick rims man.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:11 PM
TECH Junkie

I didn't read all the pages of posts, but I'm assuming somebody got mad because a Mustang raced a GM and lost?
Old 11-20-2012, 01:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

Crazy's car looks awesome....so much so I have considered painting my ca 70 1/2 camaro citrus green. My dad has a citrus green Camaro.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
I didn't read all the pages of posts, but I'm assuming somebody got mad because a Mustang raced a GM and lost?
No, but it was a good race.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Banned

Like these?
lol fuuuuuuuuuuuark thats perfect right there, i want those dark stars so bad man. After im done with the motor im def getting some.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like these?
Man...your car is badass! Love the color and the stance.
I would take that car in a heartbeat!

Last edited by MACHXLR8; 11-20-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol well your one of the very few, i forogt this guys username but he has one of the riciest T/As ive seen, its a silver one on some china Hp racing turd wheels and EVERYTIME its posted it gets praised like the bible. I think that car looks ruined and terrible, but like i said people on here seem to praise riced out cars.
Missed this. Yeah, for me, give me some nice WS6 wheels and a drag setup and I'm good to go. That is it for looks for me. Maybe on the interior throw in some new speakers, deck, and maybe a small sub (the thunderform ones that don't waste a lot of space in the hatch).

Nothing extravagent
Old 11-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Banned

Missed this. Yeah, for me, give me some nice WS6 wheels and a drag setup and I'm good to go. That is it for looks for me. Maybe on the interior throw in some new speakers, deck, and maybe a small sub (the thunderform ones that don't waste a lot of space in the hatch).

Nothing extravagent
Dude i love bride non reclinable buckets, and or like f1 spec bucket in one of these cars. Thats about all id do to the interior the interior in my car has grown alot on me, i used to hate it. Now i love it.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

Dude i love bride non reclinable buckets, and or like f1 spec bucket in one of these cars. Thats about all id do to the interior the interior in my car has grown alot on me, i used to hate it. Now i love it.
My corbeau are a non reclinable fixed back bucket, honestly wouldnt want to daily the car with them though.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

I daily my car with carbon race seats. I actually like it better, so does my gf.....she stays in her seat better

Quick Reply: Trans am vs. full bolt on Mach 1