Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

My blown MR2. Another blonde wrenching on it:

At track before getting thrown out again:

Gee Automach this is in NY on 14" radials-NOT Drag radials. Almost got the front end off the ground. MY GTZ is in lane

Old 12-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
BOOOO HOOOO. You had 2 weeks and you put up every excuse in the book. Its the holidays and I can't do it this week as I posted so of course you want to race now. Should I use your excuse? My car is not a drag car. I don't have tires. I don't want to travel. My car can't hook. That better???? Blah blah

Lol bs only thing I said was no digs because first was useless right now. Never did I say my car will never be a drag car and will never race from a dig. In fact I told you when I get a tire set up we could do the damn thing. Funny thing is I got **** about waiting for the run and now look who is the one prolonging it Also you called me out and said you would even drive here to make it happen but go figure more bs from you.

Camaro is not available for another 2-4 months. You know that. Mute point. Where were you two weeks ago,week ago???. Why didn't you show up at Bradenton????????????????????????????????????????? ????????? I was there.

Ok I do not follow you. So no I did not know it would be with hislo for 4 months. Why the hell would I drive 8 hours borrow tires form a friend and spend that kind of money when you made the damn call out? Once again more bs from you.

I even challenged you to run for MPH at the track(ie HIo race). You declined.

I never declined just did not want to go through the hassle of borrowing tires. I wanted a roll and you even spouted off at the mouth about how you could take it from a 50.

Oh geez you never posting about Machs,4 valves being superior in terms of speed etc compared to a Fbody LS1? I guess I was drunk when I read your arguments with Adam,Hio,Lemans etc....Utter nonsense like you always post.

Nothing wrong with the lsx. Platfrom I just think it is funny when ppl have mentalitys like hio when it comes too modulars.

Name calling? LOL what a hypocryte.

I never said I didn't but you do as well

Stop ignoring my posts and posting nonsense. Where am I full of ****. I have slammed you in every thread and ANSWER everything. You on the other hand like the troll you are ignore 90 percent of it. You are barely worth a retort. Your retorts are straight up hyperboles anyway.

You have not slammed a thing. You ever find that 25 roll post? I bet you did not because it never happend. One of the many examples of your bs and lies.

Where is your dyno slip???

Does it matter?

Who tuned your car?

MMP

Where are pics of your car with mods on it? Pics of your mods?

There is a damn vid of it in the first post

Your car will run high 11s if you have the mods you say you do with a tire swap. Disagree then simply provide proof on the 29th when you run-timeslips ,pics of your mods and videos. And don't post other people's timeslips like you did on SVT and got caught. If you run faster than high 11s I will be the first to tell you good job and eat my words. I unlike others on here have a lot of experience and have been around 07-08 GT500s since they were new so I know what they can and can't do with certain mods. You are trying to stretch the truth like you did with Mach,4 valve performance. Like I said why in the world would someone add power to a car that can't hook???

29th is Grude racing no timeslips. Oh and another ******* lie. Please post proof of me getting caught using other peoples timeslip. Well when I get tires on the racestars and gears I am sure I will post results on here. It is my car I will do as i wish.

Your car stock is about a high 12 second car at about 113-114 MPH. Not sure where the 127MPH argument comes from that I see Lemons brining up but no way with the mods you have you can hit a MPH like that unless you are not listing everything.

They have been low 12s at 115+ with just a tire. A good tire is everyhting on a gt500 imo. 127 is a goal. I listed everything for power mods. Cai, pulley, cat delete, tune.

You got called out for two weeks and half, cried excuses and backpeddled. I then stated I was done with your bs and car was going to get completed and tuned. When I post I am busy this week to see my family you then state you want a race. What a clown you are. You are either very stupid or high as a kite. Where did I run to? I am not a kid stuck on a message board 24 hours a day that lives at home with a parent like you. I run my own company,work as project manager(not since I have been hurt),travel all over the place and have residences in three states that I have to keep tabs on goings on so excuse me that I can't be on the board 24 hour a day.

No it has not even been 2 weeks yet. Another lie go figure. I did not back peddle I said bring it out for a 50 hit saturday night. You declined becuause you felt like I may not show. Then I offer to send money and you want a dig. Then I say fine we can do a dig I will just borrow tires and set a date. Now you are out of town and I suppsoely already new. Riiiiiiight I do not keep tabs on you sorry. I work for a living just like you. So do not start with more of your bs.

Run your car on the 29th like you stated. Post the vids,pics and timeslips. Prove me wrong! Easy enough...
Old 12-21-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

So track you are going to has no timeslips. I would have been furious going to a track with no slips. Well duhhhh you could have redlighted and beat me. LOL. What kind of hick bullshit is that??? Avoiding getting a slip?? OMG you are a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted that clearly 4 times. Stop acting silly.

You never stated you didn't want to borrow tires. You stated your car was not a drag car. You didn't want to run from a dig. You stated you didn't want to travel.

You stated you wanted a roll with your highway king. I offered to bring mine. You declined and called my car whored out
You stated you didn't want to travel.
I am not risking as I have mentioned 200 times to travel 14 hours to risk being stood up. I told you the track so we could both be there and prove we were there. You could have your roll race there. Again you declined and said your car was not "track ready" and didn't have tires despite me saying I would bring you some. Well gee if I had a 500HP plus car and could not beat a heads cam ls I would think I bought the wrong car.

Those vids suck ***. Post pics and vids that are clear. Post pics of your mods that has been asked now for 2 weeks!!

Where is your dyno sheet?

Who tuned your car?

I say your car goes high 11s. Prove me wrong. I know what stock GT500s go. Stock they go high 12s at 113-114 MPH. With tires mid to low 12s with driver mod. That is pathetic for a 500HP car. And that is barely faster than the car it replaced and that car was OVER 100HP less!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been 2 weeks. Since you can't add or read your retorts are as expected.

Challenging me at a track with no timeslips HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a fast car and talk smack to me not that fat under performing joke that is not in your name.

Last edited by Mike Morris; 12-21-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
So track you are going to has no timeslips. I would have been furious going to a track with no slips. Well duhhhh you could have redlighted and beat me. LOL. What kind of hick bullshit is that??? Avoiding getting a slip?? OMG you are a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is grude racing lots of fast street cars that do not want there times to be shown or printed. Redlight would be a lost duhhhh. It is the kind of hick bullshit that most of the cars there would drag the paint off of every car you own. I am joke because I tried to set something up that you could possible make riiiiiiiight.

I posted that clearly 4 times. Stop acting silly.

You never stated you didn't want to borrow tires. You stated your car was not a drag car. You didn't want to run from a dig. You stated you didn't want to travel.

Proof of my saying my car is not a drag car? I said I would run from a dig when the car was ready for it. No **** why would a travel when you called me out.

You stated you wanted a roll with your highway king. I offered to bring mine. You declined and called my car whored out

I stated highway king as in for now it is roll only untill I get tires. Being a tool you made it out that I was claiming kots in a basic bolton gt500

You stated you didn't want to travel.
I am not risking as I have mentioned 200 times to travel 14 hours to risk being stood up. I told you the track so we could both be there and prove we were there. You could have your roll race there. Again you declined and said your car was not "track ready" and didn't have tires despite me saying I would bring you some. Well gee if I had a 500HP plus car and could not beat a heads cam ls I would think I bought the wrong car.

Once again not going to travel for your callout. Ok I understand that. I felt the same way about sending money but it is your callout if you did not want to drive because of that possibility then you shoud have not made it. I tried the track/street thing for the 29th. Yea and if my 3 bolt on gt500 beats your h/c/i full bolt on stalled auto ls1 from a dig then maybe you bought the wrong car.

Those vids suck ***. Post pics and vids that are clear. Post pics of your mods that has been asked now for 2 weeks

The vid is plenty clear.

Where is your dyno sheet?

Doesn't matter

Who tuned your car?

MMP

I say your car goes high 11s. Prove me wrong. I know what stock GT500s go. Stock they go high 12s at 113-114 MPH. With tires mid to low 12s with driver mod. That is pathetic for a 500HP car. And that is barely faster than the car it replaced and that car was OVER 100HP less!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They weight almost 4000lbs stop over looking that. They are more then a hiho cut up special leather, navi, shaker 1000 etc....

It has been 2 weeks. Since you can't add or read your retorts are as expected.

Challenging me at a track with no timeslips HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Win light tells all buddy never have I seen so much crying.

Get a fast car and talk smack to me not that fat under performing joke that is not in your name.
So you like lying about **** as usual. You say it is not my car but yet you do not know you just assume. That is why you are a joke, clown whatever you want too call it.

Last edited by automach1; 12-22-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Banned

Also you made the callout 9 days ago not 2+ weeks like you claim. Again more lies and bs.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Auto where are you? South Mississippi?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Auto where are you? South Mississippi?
Yes...
Old 12-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That supra is so damn mint.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I still wanna steal the mr2.....
Old 12-22-2012, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

U guys are still going at it?? Grow up! Nobody is gonna race, all this is is an ego fest.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
U guys are still going at it?? Grow up! Nobody is gonna race, all this is is an ego fest.
You better shut up or I'll talk **** on you over the internet!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

all i know is why the hell didnt i put a driveshaft in this car a long time ago...mother...of...god!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
all i know is why the hell didnt i put a driveshaft in this car a long time ago...mother...of...god!
Maybe you can get to a 12.1 now
Old 12-22-2012, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Maybe you can get to a 12.1 now
pssh... 12.2 dont be jealy
Old 12-22-2012, 05:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
You better shut up or I'll talk **** on you over the internet!
Oh no the world will stop spinning if ls1tech guys write 20 full books flaming me.. Oh Lordy, don't pick on me. Lame

Thought this was a racing section. Not a day care
Old 12-22-2012, 05:57 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
pssh... 12.2 dont be jealy
It will most likely run slower.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
Oh no the world will stop spinning if ls1tech guys write 20 full books flaming me.. Oh Lordy, don't pick on me. Lame

Thought this was a racing section. Not a day care
No it won't......look how much bs/flaming has been called on me......only to prove them all WRONG.....lmao
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by automach1
What does stock size have to do with anything?
He ran it on a drag radial not a street tire dumbass. Try again.

thats what it has to do with it. but it must be hard to remember your posts with all the dick on your plate
Old 12-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.
He ran it on a drag radial not a street tire dumbass. Try again.

thats what it has to do with it. but it must be hard to remember your posts with all the dick on your plate
Look here toolbag what are you trying to prove? He ran that on a smaller diameter tire with a damn drag radial. Not a 18 with a ******* 275 street tire. / Thread

Quick Reply: c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0