Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hyundai vs Acura

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by clonedws6
Tell us more about how cool you are. With your car that doesn't even have all the gears it came factory with... You always make every ******* thread about you and that gosh dang boss.... Not trying to sound cocky eh? Well keep your car out of just 1 thread. Still don't know why you don't nut swing on some ford site
this!

I stay out of it for the most part, but every damn thread has something to do with his 12 second boss 302 anymore.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmao, so my name/car gets brought up in a misc thread, and when i respond... im the one hijacking???. Wow people, get off your god damn high horse.

All you guys do is argue amongst yourselves like children. Atleast i actually talk about cars. All of you seriously have some growing up to do. Im going to do me and all of you a favor and just ignore this section from now on. Have fun arguing like 5 year olds on a daily basis about everything.

Its funny how i actually post races/vids... and the guys who contribute nothing are the ones thinking they have the right to talk the talk... **** off with that noise.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by evangto87
lmao, so my name/car gets brought up in a misc thread, and when i respond... im the one hijacking???. Wow people, get off your god damn high horse.

All you guys do is argue amongst yourselves like children. Atleast i actually talk about cars. All of you seriously have some growing up to do. Im going to do me and all of you a favor and just ignore this section from now on. Have fun arguing like 5 year olds on a daily basis about everything.

Its funny how i actually post races/vids... and the guys who contribute nothing are the ones thinking they have the right to talk the talk... **** off with that noise.

Kthxbye....

It'll be nice not reading about what you're car should have ran it will run. Or what future mods or what mufflers you want this week.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camper
LT+straightpipe
alumunum driveshaft
Lightweight clutch/flywheel
18lb wheels (18's)
lightweight rotors
braille battery
etc.
etc.
etc.
keep going?
Damn, such attention to detail... Makes it even funnier when Regal with ebay turbo pipes starts walking away from ya
Old 12-24-2012, 09:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Also I do post videos but it's ******* winter in Indiana. And we get the **** storm of terrible weather so yet again mr.evan eat a dick.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Old 12-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Damn, such attention to detail... Makes it even funnier when Regal with ebay turbo pipes starts walking away from ya
I have my doubts considering you barely walk a 12 second car, but hey you never know!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Staging Lane

I didnt bring you up in a negative manner at all. My point was moreso to the very general outlook on all 5th gens. Im just saying not all 5th gens are slow pigs. Some are done right.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:32 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now that that is done, who wants to go kick over boxes at the local qwiky-mart. You know, since we are all 5 year olds and whatnot.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by willizm

Now that that is done, who wants to go kick over boxes at the local qwiky-mart. You know, since we are all 5 year olds and whatnot.
come on! theres nothing better than my dad can beat up your dad on xmas eve!

Merry Xmas fellas, through all or nonsense I still wish you a great day!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Teching In

lmao...
lol evangto87 don't take it so serious dude stick around
Old 12-24-2012, 01:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

As much as Evan swings on the sack of his 302, I do enjoy his banter.

I saw a white one today at my local pepboys.... Evan you should have bought a white one! It was nice.

On a side note, does anyone else's pepboys now have a speed shop? With actual parts? Mickey Thompson tires, and all sorts of go fast stuff?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
As much as Evan swings on the sack of his 302, I do enjoy his banter.

I saw a white one today at my local pepboys.... Evan you should have bought a white one! It was nice.

On a side note, does anyone else's pepboys now have a speed shop? With actual parts? Mickey Thompson tires, and all sorts of go fast stuff?
I actually enjoy evans contributions also lol, I wasnt even taking a dig at him...

just sticking up for my "heavy,slow, POS car"

come on evan, dont leave bro!
Old 12-24-2012, 01:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

I couldn't care less if he left. Being a Cry baby and always nut sack riding it quite annoying. And having to read about his car in every god damn thread sucks. There was no point in him brining up his **** in this one, yes someone mentioned him but not in a way he couldn't just say lol and not bring his 12 second car up and be a cocky douche, like usual.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Camper
I actually enjoy evans contributions also lol, I wasnt even taking a dig at him...

just sticking up for my "heavy,slow, POS car"

come on evan, dont leave bro!
I know a few fast fifth gens, I don't see why everyone things they're all slow.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

All Fifth gens aren't slow. Anything can be fast.
Lol
Old 12-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clonedws6
All Fifth gens aren't slow. Anything can be fast.
Lol
Exactly. If Juice can make a Buick Regal fast then some 5th gens can be fast too! With enough money anything can be fast...
Old 12-24-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
I know a few fast fifth gens, I don't see why everyone things they're all slow.
Anything can be made to be fast!! Juice for example chose a regal.. Camper a 5th gen and so on. People just like to talk trash plain and simple. I chose to just let my actions do the talking but im a dying breed.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Teching In

"Anything can be fast with enough money"
Such a backhanded compliment lol
You're basically saying, "Hey, it's awesome that your car is fast but was it worth the second mortgage on your home?"

LOL

I'm glad I have less than $3,000 in mods into my Regal.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
"Anything can be fast with enough money"
Such a backhanded compliment lol
You're basically saying, "Hey, it's awesome that your car is fast but was it worth the second mortgage on your home?"

LOL

I'm glad I have less than $3,000 in mods into my Regal.
Easy there, it wasn't directed at you!

Some cars just take more money than others to make fast, that's all.

Quick Reply: Hyundai vs Acura