2150cc inj
E85 walbro 400
FP Black
ported intake Mani
S2 68mm Throttle body
AMS FMIC
Dejon 4in intake
Perrin BOV

This build was tuned and set up ... I made 525whp/437 tq on 27 PSI... I made such little power due the stock fuel rail, stock FPR and the fuel pump being too restrictive this set up was by far my favorite .. such a freaking blast ... but after being tuned I was on my way home and was passing a truck and it kicked a piece of metal under the car, tore into the oil pan and destroyed the motor ... and now the new build that is soon to be started ...

Stop being an idiot and read before you spew bullshit.
And did you not read what he makes now? As I was stating what he makes now.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Ill break it down for you since its obviously to hard for you to compehend.

Cliffs
>You said his car made 525 on a stock untouched turbo.
>I disagree.
>You google search and respond with 1 max effort setup, that ends up having a ported turbo (stated in his mod list on the link you linked me to).
>So i said okay not the norm.
> In his build he STATES he made 410whp with a stock untouched turbo, meaning if he made 525 when he ran you it was not on a stock untouched turbo. then i find in his build that he HAS made 525whp but it was with an FP black. Like i stated.

>You don't understand how to read.
No I also talked to him raced him, BS'd with him. and his whole car isn't in the build, the 30 retunes with each setup, the tweaking every thing that was done on each setup. Thats what I am explaining to you. The car made best of 485whp on built engine and stock turbo. And 640whp on current setup which he didn't post either. HMM.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude. Read. 1st post under "Build 1.4"

http://www.thirdhonk.com/community/i...d-take-2.2240/

Quote from his build thread.

Mishimoto Radiator
2150cc inj
E85 walbro 400
FP Black
ported intake Mani
S2 68mm Throttle body
AMS FMIC
Dejon 4in intake
Perrin BOV

This build was tuned and set up ... I made 525whp/437 tq on 27 PSI... I made such little power due the stock fuel rail, stock FPR and the fuel pump being too restrictive this set up was by far my favorite .. such a freaking blast ... but after being tuned I was on my way home and was passing a truck and it kicked a piece of metal under the car, tore into the oil pan and destroyed the motor ... and now the new build that is soon to be started ...

Stop being an idiot and read before you spew bullshit.

Testosterone anyone?...

Good find, i never thought to share the rest of his build thread. Im also going off what i know, if he's making mid 600's, thats new to me.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
No I also talked to him raced him, BS'd with him. and his whole car isn't in the build, the 30 retunes with each setup, the tweaking every thing that was done on each setup. Thats what I am explaining to you. The car made best of 485whp on built engine and stock turbo. And 640whp on current setup which he didn't post either. HMM.
No where in his build thread has he even stated he made 485 on the stock turbo before he went FP he states he retuned and it made 420whp then added the fp and made 525. Which is more than likely the setup he ran you on if he stated he made 525 when he ran you.

"Exedy Triple Disk
rear diff mod
COP Kit
MAP o2 dump
2-piece drive shaft
Megan Racing Coilovers
retune

car put down 420whp/430tq.. this was on the the stock Evo 8 turbo car ran 11.5@122 1.7 60ft on all season tires haha"

Edit:
Its apparent you don't know what your talking about, i mean first you said 525whp is what he made on the stock untouched turbo, then you say 480whp, i mean what is it?

Ive seen first hand hat these cars do, i don't google search bullshit and copy and paste **** im talking about real world experience here. I love those cars.

And did you not read what he makes now? As I was stating what he makes now.

That is irrelevant. I was talking about when he ran you, read the cliffs i wrote, itll slow it down for you so you can comprehend what it is happening right now.

Last edited by adamantium; 12-30-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Testosterone anyone?...

Good find, i never thought to share the rest of his build thread. Im also going off what i know, if he's making mid 600's, thats new to me.
He just had it redone right before he left TX. He had more time tuning in each setup then he list. As do most with big setups.

He is coming to GA here in next month or so. We will rerun and we have some money races setup for him. People here don't fast EVO's are. Only one guy claims 700whp but don't run it. He said for 500 a race once. When 3 people said ok 500 each he then said he just don't race and his girl was like no its just pretty. The 3 of us all drive Mustangs making 690-750whp.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:22 PM
10 Second Club

No where in his build thread has he even stat he made 485 on the stock turbo before he went FP he states he retuned and it made 420whp then added the fp and made 525. Which is more than likely the setup he ran you on if he stated he made 525 when he ran you.

"Exedy Triple Disk
rear diff mod
COP Kit
MAP o2 dump
2-piece drive shaft
Megan Racing Coilovers
retune

car put down 420whp/430tq.. this was on the the stock Evo 8 turbo car ran 11.5@122 1.7 60ft on all season tires haha"

That is irrelevant. I was talking about when he ran you, read the cliffs i wrote, itll slow it down for you so you can comprehend what it is happening right now.
NBo where did he state that he makes over 600 now, or did he state that he ran it at the track as I posted he did. He actually said he didn't run it.

I have build threads as well. I don't mention I retune and make more here and there. Or say vertian stuff also.

I know he was on stock turbo in our races. I heard from others he was making anywhere from 400-530whp. He had stated that day he was around 470-500. Now he said he was around 470 or so next it will be 300. Not 485 like max pull or 530 like his best friend claimed. Either way got raped good sport about it. Claiming xxx h or setup when we ran whatever. Thats the import way where we are. Win cliam more or less lose and really claim less or issues. I know he had his completely built engine. Then had an issue and nxt thing he was on FP black making over 600.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned

Okay so now the story changes again, you heard straight from him he made 525 but now its from people that he was making 400-530.

Bottom line what i said IF he REALLY did have a stock untouched turbo at the time theres no way he made 525. Period. His build thread backs that claim up, so basically he either lied about having 525 with a stock turbo or had an FP black at the time. Which ALOT of Evo owners say stock turbo, when in reality they mean stock frame turbo.

Sadly some people will state they have more power than what they really have so they look cool or something, ive seen it and its retarded.

But yeah to sum it up, he couldn't have made 525 with a untouched turbo. Which was my initial point.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Teching In

Btw evo mightve won,...but I dont like his air freshener so domestics ftw.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Yup, doesn't happen. My buddy barely made over 4xxwhp with a stock evo 8 longblock HKS 272s e85 and full bolt on, evo 9 turbo and like 38psi (IIRC). Tuned by AWD motorsports. Clarified with my buddy who owns a 9 sec DSM and he said 400whp is the norm and 450whp is the most he's ever seen or heard of and that's highly unlikely.

4xxwhp makes those videos alot more believable if you think about it. 200+whp over the evo, that should happen.
Yeah I know, I've seen plenty evos with those numbers. Hell I even seen a couple with FP Black and stock block with mods and e85 make high 400s and low 500s
Old 12-30-2012, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Okay so now the story changes again, you heard straight from him he made 525 but now its from people that he was making 400-530.

Bottom line what i said IF he REALLY did have a stock untouched turbo at the time theres no way he made 525. Period. His build thread backs that claim up, so basically he either lied about having 525 with a stock turbo or had an FP black at the time. Which ALOT of Evo owners say stock turbo, when in reality they mean stock frame turbo.

Sadly some people will state they have more power than what they really have so they look cool or something, ive seen it and its retarded.

But yeah to sum it up, he couldn't have made 525 with a untouched turbo. Which was my initial point.
Maybe he lied. Every time its a different power level he was at. But if I got raped like that from a dig I would claim less then I did first time also. Or claim stock Turbo, when maybe it was the black.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SneakySRT
Yeah I know, I've seen plenty evos with those numbers. Hell I even seen a couple with FP Black and stock block with mods and e85 make high 400s and low 500s
Exactly, I remember when the black first came out they were losing to greens and reds, there was a local guy who had a FP black on a stock longblock who made low low 5's and got walked by an FP green stock longblock. I think the black is matched well with built motors and alot of PSI.

Maybe he lied. Every time its a different power level he was at. But if I got raped like that from a dig I would claim less then I did first time also. Or claim stock Turbo, when maybe it was the black.
Yeah no way was i taking anything away from your car. You clobbered him, but i was just like wtf? about the power and the mods it made no sense. Was just trying to clarify what the **** was going on. Nice kill btw. Who knows wtf he was making.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Possibly^^ and like mentioned before lots of Evo guys like to
Claim stock turbo since u can't tell a difference much when u look... But it could have some port work done, a Evo9 turbo or a selected FP turbo of choice to appear as stock frame.

FP black with a built head and bottom end will get ya over 600hp easily on e85
Old 12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Ok I skipped the last two pages pretty much, here's the deal:

He was on stock turbo up until the beginning of August along with a built 2.0L. He was making about 420 whp and trapping 120-122 in the 1/4.

Here's him on stock turbo this past June getting worked by a 6767 stock motor Syclone:

The first Friday in August he had the FP Black installed and then tuned at JMS where he made 525 whp. He only made that hp because his stock fuel system was maxed out. Here's him demolishing me in my old Trans Am:

That didn't last long as about 5 minutes down the road that built 2.0 blew the **** up and scattered all over the pavement. Ask Lastofthebreed what happened... Better yet, I'll show you a fail GoPro video of me and him nearly wiping out when we ran over his BP oil spill at almost 100 mph:

Observe as I bang off the limiter in third because I kicked sideways and nearly **** my pants.

After that night, he got the 2.0 built even more and kept the FP Black, had it all put back together and tuned by JMS in the middle of September and made 573 whp at 36-37 psi. He went straight from JMS to San Antonio Raceway and went racing. Even with his two step not set high enough he still cracked off an 11.4 @ 128.

Went back to JMS the next day to finalize the tune, then he moved back East where he discovered he had 3 boost leaks, fixed those and now he's running 42 psi like a boss and putting out around 600 whp, maybe a touch more.

That should put an end to the whole guessing game and sack touching that adamantium and ohio are doing and do in every single thread.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Evo was amazing
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Yikes he sure did rape that fbody
Old 12-31-2012, 01:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I admit i am slow today but can someone tell me wtf FP black, green whatever other colors actualy means?

What is it?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Teching In

The different colors are different turbos.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Banned

Hey kfc did you sell your T/A?
Old 12-31-2012, 09:57 AM
10 Second Club

KFC thats the same syclone that got blasted by one the Turbo 350Z's from Killeen.

Mike has learnd a lot lately about driving his car. He thinks he can get low 10's out it now. We have seen a bunch show up with mid 600's and run 10.3-10.6@138.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Launching!

Slowww viper

Quick Reply: FP Black Evo 9 vs Bolt On 06 Viper