Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

took down a stretched gsxr 600

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default took down a stretched gsxr 600

sun morning i get cut early from work , i go in at 6 got cut at noon , im heading home down fredericksburg towards 410 heading east , its an awesome day and the z is running like a beast , im at a stoplight and i spot a blue and orange stretched gsxr with a dude waring a vest that says stunners and that mohawk **** the bikers wear , hes heading west ........ so i cross two lanes and go after him we get on 410 west and he spots me and tries to bolt on me i keep pace and wait 100ish , so he then slows down gives me the biker stare down and i roll my window down and give him the lsx bring it the fu#$ on look , i give three honks around ingram road and we go third gear by the top im ahead by half a car and in fourth at 120 im a full two cars up , he lets off and rolls up gives a big thumbs up and i return the favor

good run
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Dayummm there's so many troll cops on that stretch though...and a station right around the block. I cringe
Old 01-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Nice kill. It's fun as hell racing against bikes even when you know you're gonna lose.

I raced against my first bike earlier today. A GSXR 750. Yes. I got raped pretty bad.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice kill, I love 600's that always race. They get that wtf look when they lose.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Teching In

lol nice work. due to terrible riding, I'm 3-0 against 600's with 380 wheel. sad for them really...nice kill.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Only squids wear that gay *** helmet Mohawk, grats for killing him. I hope he lost to 3 other cars on the way home. Bet even though he is stretched he never goes to the track and did it just for looks.

PS: He's a dumbass for doing a 100mph roll against a nasty Z06 on a 600 gixxer. I'm sure your car doesn't sound like a pushover cammed with longtubes and bullets, he should have known what he was getting into.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
Only squids wear that gay *** helmet Mohawk, grats for killing him. I hope he lost to 3 other cars on the way home. Bet even though he is stretched he never goes to the track and did it just for looks.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Teching In

PS: He's a dumbass for doing a 100mph roll against a nasty Z06 on a 600 gixxer. I'm sure your car doesn't sound like a pushover cammed with longtubes and bullets, he should have known what he was getting into.
lol we must have a bunch of squids around here then. I saw about 3 of them on the road yesterday just on my little commute
Old 01-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
Dayummm there's so many troll cops on that stretch though...and a station right around the block. I cringe
yes!! i was just in that kind of mode though , clear day made sure to keep my eyes peeled ,
Originally Posted by Stinger22009
Nice kill. It's fun as hell racing against bikes even when you know you're gonna lose.
yes i love it man , i get raped by the 1000s all the time but its stil fun just to play
I raced against my first bike earlier today. A GSXR 750. Yes. I got raped pretty bad.
its ok were not expected to win , id say target the 600s though its your best shot ,
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Nice kill, I love 600's that always race. They get that wtf look when they lose.
lol , yes bro i love that , but ive noticed they are pretty cool about giving props after the run , do you have two 5.0s? one standard one auto?
Originally Posted by 38394Z28
lol nice work. due to terrible riding, I'm 3-0 against 600's with 380 wheel. sad for them really...nice kill.
thats badass actually , good driving on your part
no he was not the best rider that is for sure , my cousins have well built cbr 600s , sprockets , power commander , exhaust , velocity stack, and a jhonny cheese tune we are a very close race , he usually pulls ahead of meduring the third to fourth shift
you had to see the guy , he was like a bike (ricer) lol
Originally Posted by PhantaZm
lol we must have a bunch of squids around here then. I saw about 3 of them on the road yesterday just on my little commute
dude yes , they are everywhere !
love your z by the way , its badass
y

Quick Reply: took down a stretched gsxr 600