Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Regal vs Boss

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 10:21 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Because you're a big-dong, and I find you sexy. :p
Seriously that's how I read it at first. So what do they put in the water down there in FL to make you so,,,,,,whats it called,,,,,,,into guys from CT?
Old 03-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey flake? you get a real car yet? Have you quit making bogus movies? Im from GPF and this guy takes the cake. Then moves forum to forum until he getts banned. WHat he saysabout blue is made up, Flake you wanna be a mod so bad you talk about mods the way you would act. GET a life broski
Old 03-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

The only thing you said which I care about is the fight for cancer. Godspeed bro, and I sincerely mean that. It took my dad, my mother is still here yet in remission, and I'm sure I'm next. Prayers go out to you.
I appreciate it man, I really do. I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope your mother is able to stay well! Cancer is no joke and at first I was like so what, but then after a few chemo treatments I was like...****! I probably shouldn't have thrown the "C" card at you..it was just one of those say first, think later moments.

Anyways, back to car ****! Once I'm done with all this **** I'm going to go with a turbo kit from Straightline Performance!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Teching In

once again go fack yourself, why is it that you trtoll hard or just want **** everyone off. you mad you got banned for spillling some BS? Try n post some of the real reasons you were banned. They wont show because you were banned.
Originally Posted by Ju1ce
You wanna see videos of 16-18 second cars? The **** talkers from GPF are a group of "never been's" who ride the bench all day because of their rampant jealousy of other people who have nicer and faster cars.

It's their sanctuary away from their failed existence where they can feel important because they hang out with a bunch of other failures.
Their chatbox is a cesspool of lies, idiocy, and jealousy.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:26 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
I appreciate it man, I really do. I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope your mother is able to stay well! Cancer is no joke and at first I was like so what, but then after a few chemo treatments I was like...****! I probably shouldn't have thrown the "C" card at you..it was just one of those say first, think later moments.

Anyways, back to car ****! Once I'm done with all this **** I'm going to go with a turbo kit from Straightline Performance!
thats a wise choice sir.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Who is the gay kid who made this vid?

Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jteske88
Hey flake? you get a real car yet? Have you quit making bogus movies? Im from GPF and this guy takes the cake. Then moves forum to forum until he getts banned. WHat he saysabout blue is made up, Flake you wanna be a mod so bad you talk about mods the way you would act. GET a life broski
So you're telling him to get a real car, yet you drive a w-body as well. Also, my favorite thing about your post was when you posted evidence supporting your claim. Oh wait...
Old 03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
EVERYBODY: if u post in this thread forget about back yards..post a vid of your car racing on the street. NOT UR BUDDIES OR SOME RANDOM YOUTUBE VID but an actual vid of YOUR car street racing. if not gtfo and have a nice day!
Sorry I don't street race or break traffic laws.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's all good. Cancer is no joke, and there's nothing that gets my attention quicker. Cars and bullshit go hand in hand, but you can't replace lives. Stay strong, and kick that ****'s ***!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by willizm
thats a wise choice sir.
Yes, yes it is! They did the tune on my car and when I saw the turbo kits turbojoe is make I was like I need to get one! Don't know much about turbos though, still learning. Is it even possible to have a front mount turbo that retains the A/C, Alt in stock position, and front sway bar or no?
Old 03-21-2013, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Sorry I don't street race or break traffic laws.
neither do i...lol... atleast i tell myself that
Old 03-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Launching!

It's all good. Cancer is no joke, and there's nothing that gets my attention quicker. Cars and bullshit go hand in hand, but you can't replace lives. Stay strong, and kick that ****'s ***!
Will do!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:52 AM
9 Second Club

Yes, yes it is! They did the tune on my car and when I saw the turbo kits turbojoe is make I was like I need to get one! Don't know much about turbos though, still learning. Is it even possible to have a front mount turbo that retains the A/C, Alt in stock position, and front sway bar or no?
Yes you can, talk to Joe. My setup has A/C, alt in stock location and front sway bar. My kit is a little different but they can accommodate.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:00 AM
TECH Addict

Quote:

Because you're a big-dong, and I find you sexy. :p

Seriously that's how I read it at first. So what do they put in the water down there in FL to make you so,,,,,,whats it called,,,,,,,into guys from CT?

Apparently it's not our water to be concerned with- You clearly stated that's how you read it, so either it's your water, or you're still in the closet.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

do you know what its like being only 25 years old and having the spend the majority of your pay check to pay medical bills for Chemo and Radiation treatments?? (let alone fight cancer?)
Wish you the best of luck fighting it!

Gma on mom's side recovered, gma on dad's side just recently passed from it, and gpa on dad's side is on his way out from it.
Yes you can, talk to Joe. My setup has A/C, alt in stock location and front sway bar. My kit is a little different but they can accommodate.
Sounds like a kit I'd like
Old 03-21-2013, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jteske88
Whats bogus about this video?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Teching In

this ****'s still going? whole bunch of whining....
Old 03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Thanks for your input. I'd rather have a slimy pile of cow manure than a Ford. See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?
when are you going to post a video of your supa sick whip in a race?? LOL plenty of fords that would take a nice dump on your "racecar"
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Here's my street racing video Punishment. God that Maggie car is sexy

Old 03-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Awesome, def will have to look into it!

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Wish you the best of luck fighting it!
Thanks man!

Quick Reply: Regal vs Boss