Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
I know because with out his mod powers he couldn't ban credible people that disagree with him

I did not sign up for friends but I guess you did. Kinda sad.
Did you just refer to yourself as a ''credible person''?

Old 04-29-2013, 08:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by It'llrun
He already said his car isn't stock, so that's a moot point. I have no dog in the fight, but to me you're both wasting time even discussing it. For that matter, everyone who "wants to race" him is, imho. Figure the odds and move on... that's how I see it and it isn't about whether or not he's a troll.
Fair enough.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Did you just refer to yourself as a ''credible person''?

More credible then you. You just signed up this mouth to troll
Old 04-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Banned

More credible then you. You just signed up this mouth to troll
You've been here for 2 and a half years and still only have 5 real posts. And it looks like just about EVERYONE here thinks you're a giant dipshit.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts

You've been here for 2 and a half years and still only have 5 real posts. And it looks like just about EVERYONE here thinks you're a giant dipshit.
not just about. everyone thinks he's a dipshit.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Banned

You have been here less then a month and I know you are a dipshit.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:06 PM
Banned

You have been here less then a month and I know you are a dipshit.
Proof? Wrong? DERP?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Again, Morbid didn't ban you from S/S, Michael Bolton, AutoMach, Boltons3V, bstowers. He helped get you banned along with many others, but he didn't actually ban you from the street/strip section, StkJck did, justifiably so. Morbid was not a mod for S/S that I know of, and if he was it was for a very short period. I promise you will get banned from here as well. Its going to happen eventually. The fact that you said you were banned "multiple" times should throw up some red flags. I am seriously begin to second guess if its even a good idea to be picking on you, like you may seriously have something going on mentally...damn, I really hope you're just some ******* trolling...proof?

derp?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Again, Morbid didn't ban you from S/S. He helped get you banned along with many others, but he didn't actually ban you from the street/strip section, StkJck did, justifiably so. Morbid was not a mod for S/S that I know of, and if he was it was for a very short period. I promise you will get banned from here as well. Its going to happen eventually. The fact that you said you were banned "multiple" times should throw up some red flags. I am seriously begin to second guess if its even a good idea to be picking on you, like you may seriously have something going on mentally...damn, I really hope you're just some ******* trolling...proof?

derp?
You are going to imply that I have something mentally wrong with me. When I just replied a few hours ago saying the same thing you just said off a intelligent guess on what happened on MF. Keep eating those crayons big guy As far as being banned. That was the only site I have ever been banned from and it was more of a honor then anything.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

Backpeddling once again. Gm used a smaller then 2.3 blower on the zl1 and zr1. Ford uses a 2.3 on a 5.8. Your blower size for bigger engine is just a way to get out of your dumb comment. Now it is ok to use race gas but yet you despise/discredit it all the time No **** it is called compession derp.
Really.....your ssssoooo dumb it's insane. you seem to make my comments for me. Yep I hate race gas, but you guys use it as a crutch all the time.....so why can't I?
http://www.mini-blowers.com/gmc-blower-versions.php

it's pretty well known the ZL1 blower is too small. That's why it has heat issues. The Zr1 is ok but if you want to run it at the boost levels of the 5.8 it would be to small also. Can you do it...sure....is it efficient.....nope.

Originally Posted by It'llrun
He already said his car isn't stock, so that's a moot point. I have no dog in the fight, but to me you're both wasting time even discussing it. For that matter, everyone who "wants to race" him is, imho. Figure the odds and move on... that's how I see it and it isn't about whether or not he's a troll.

Nobody with a normally working brain gives a damn what you find, funny or otherwise. You're no better than the next buffoon in line.

And... NO, for the record, 11.05 @ 131+ N/A is NOT "good results" by any means... That's what the rest of us call. "A 10 second car with a dummy at the wheel!"
it's called a 10bolt and running it street trim. Pretty damn goo imo. I have no problem wheeling the car.....the axles seem to have a problem with me wheeling the car. But you know this ....so why be a smartass?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Banned

Again, Morbid didn't ban you from S/S, Michael Bolton, AutoMach, Boltons3V, bstowers. He helped get you banned along with many others, but he didn't actually ban you from the street/strip section, StkJck did, justifiably so. Morbid was not a mod for S/S that I know of, and if he was it was for a very short period. I promise you will get banned from here as well. Its going to happen eventually. The fact that you said you were banned "multiple" times should throw up some red flags. I am seriously begin to second guess if its even a good idea to be picking on you, like you may seriously have something going on mentally...damn, I really hope you're just some ******* trolling...proof?

derp?
Autoderp doesn't see red flags. All he sees are BLUE OVALS.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned

Proof? Wrong? DERP?
Weak troll gets owned time and time again.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Banned

Weak troll gets owned time and time again.
Will one of the mods please change his name to ''autoderp1''?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Really.....your ssssoooo dumb it's insane. you seem to make my comments for me. Yep I hate race gas, but you guys use it as a crutch all the time.....so why can't I?
http://www.mini-blowers.com/gmc-blower-versions.php

it's pretty well known the ZL1 blower is too small. That's why it has heat issues. The Zr1 is ok but if you want to run it at the boost levels of the 5.8 it would be to small also. Can you do it...sure....is it efficient.....nope.
No moron it is the fact you are a hypocrite about RG. Pointless link is pointless. Ok same thing with the heatons on the older gt500s and cobras. They make more power with bigger more eficent blowers. So again you are not justifying your bs.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

You've been owned!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Banned

You've been owned!!!!!!!!
That's what I thought nice reply
Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

You are going to imply that I have something mentally wrong with me. When I just replied a few hours ago saying the same thing you just said off a intelligent guess on what happened on MF. Keep eating those crayons big guy As far as being banned. That was the only site I have ever been banned from and it was more of a honor then anything.

Yes, I am honestly concerned about whether or not I am giving someone with mental issues a hard time. I won't go into detail too much, but a certain someone I have lived with for the past 11 years that knows a lot more about psychology and mental illness has strongly urged me to, "leave this automach alone".

Question for you. Why not try to make friends instead of pissing everyone off? Whats this attraction you have towards instigating ****? Think about it, look at your past history not just on MF but at what you have done right here in this thread, on this forum...kind of fucked up, no? Always everyone else and not you...ever hear the old saying, "if you think you are crazy, then your are not...if you think everyone around you is crazy, then you are" Something is wrong with you son, this isn't normal. I and everyone else here are simply entertaining ourselves at your expense. That's why I am concerned that something MAY be wrong with you and this "hey let's all fuking beat up on AutoMach" may end up in some Columbine/Marathon type crap. Yea man, do YOURSELF and us a favor and take a break from all this. It can't be healthy. Try Match.com or something.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Y'all are slow.

Love,
Zack
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM
10 Second Club

Yes, I am honestly concerned about whether or not I am giving someone with mental issues a hard time. I won't go into detail too much, but a certain someone I have lived with for the past 11 years that knows a lot more about psychology and mental illness has strongly urged me to, "leave this automach alone".

Question for you. Why not try to make friends instead of pissing everyone off? Whats this attraction you have towards instigating ****? Think about it, look at your past history not just on MF but at what you have done right here in this thread, on this forum...kind of fucked up, no? Always everyone else and not you...ever hear the old saying, "if you think you are crazy, then your are not...if you think everyone around you is crazy, then you are" Something is wrong with you son, this isn't normal. I and everyone else here are simply entertaining ourselves at your expense. That's why I am concerned that something MAY be wrong with you and this "hey let's all fuking beat up on AutoMach" may end up in some Columbine/Marathon type crap. Yea man, do YOURSELF and us a favor and take a break from all this. It can't be healthy. Try Match.com or something.
It's because he has inferiority issues.......because he is inferior...lmao
Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's because he has inferiority issues.......because his inferior...lmao
...PROOF? Or is that a TROOF BOMB?

Quick Reply: 2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!