Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Yes, I am honestly concerned about whether or not I am giving someone with mental issues a hard time. I won't go into detail too much, but a certain someone I have lived with for the past 11 years that knows a lot more about psychology and mental illness has strongly urged me to, "leave this automach alone".

Oh yea I assume you are talking about your wife. If truth Is a mental Illness then yes maybe I am the one

Question for you. Why not try to make friends instead of pissing everyone off? Whats this attraction you have towards instigating ****? Think about it, look at your past history not just on MF but at what you have done right here in this thread, on this forum...kind of fucked up, no? Always everyone else and not you...ever hear the old saying, "if you think you are crazy, then your are not...if you think everyone around you is crazy, then you are" Something is wrong with you son, this isn't normal. I and everyone else here are simply entertaining ourselves at your expense. That's why I am concerned that something MAY be wrong with you and this "hey let's all fuking beat up on AutoMach" may end up in some Columbine/Marathon type crap. Yea man, do YOURSELF and us a favor and take a break from all this. It can't be healthy. Try Match.com or something.

Haha I am on more then one forum ya know. Everybody around me is not crazy. That's what makes it so great to know that a vast majority of a section can be wrong.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
That's what makes it so great to know that a vast majority of a section can be wrong.
Ok...
Old 04-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Ok...
I know back to MF you go. Tell them I said hey.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, I will.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Teching In

We miss you over there, it's been weird having actual legit posts being made by people who aren't just trying to start things. I'm glad you've found yourself a good home here now.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ctgreddy
We miss you over there, it's been weird having actual legit posts being made by people who aren't just trying to start things. I'm glad you've found yourself a good home here now.

Miss you to sweetie. Nice slobra
Old 04-29-2013, 11:03 PM
Banned

Miss you to sweetie. Nice slobra
Probably faster than your GT100.

WRONG PROOF DERP?
Old 04-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Probably faster than your GT100.

WRONG PROOF DERP?
Doubt it
Old 04-30-2013, 02:35 AM
On The Tree

LoL, Hio is still politicing his LS6 with a 2.3 argument
Old 04-30-2013, 02:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Razor.. lol
The only reason everyone isn't bashing on you is because Cody gets them so worked up.

Ill at least give Cody props for having a nice car that is decently fast.

Should I remind you how hard you got owned last time you acted tuff?

Just keep trying to be on the side you hope won't call you on ****... It Will turn on you sooner or later.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lemons12
Razor.. lol
The only reason everyone isn't bashing on you is because Cody gets them so worked up.

Just keep trying to be on the side you hope won't call you on ****... It Will turn on you sooner or later.
Thanks for the compliment.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 479 Likes on 376 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Heater
LoL, Hio is still politicing his LS6 with a 2.3 argument
Actually no.....your brother decided to start more ****. If you noticed I never said 2.3. I said the same level of boost. what is it with you guys wanting to use the same blower on a larger engine. GMC knew better than that in the 1930's. The only way the 2.3 works out is if the larger engine runs at lower boost levels or you work the blower harder and reduce it's efficiency . Just the way it is....get over it.

Maybe you should pulley yours back to about 8-10psi to get the comparison you are looking for.......lol But you would not want to do that would you???
Old 04-30-2013, 07:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Actually no.....your brother decided to start more ****. If you noticed I never said 2.3. I said the same level of boost. what is it with you guys wanting to use the same blower on a larger engine. GMC knew better than that in the 1930's. The only way the 2.3 works out is if the larger engine runs at lower boost levels or you work the blower harder and reduce it's efficiency . Just the way it is....get over it.

Maybe you should pulley yours back to about 8-10psi to get the comparison you are looking for.......lol But you would not want to do that would you???

Maybe because the 2.3 isn't the biggest blower for my engine either.

You keep getting hung up on boost levels, but you can't seem to grasp that the reason my engine runs that high of boost has nothing to do with cubic inches and is more relative to the fact that my engine is 8.5:1.

Just let the boost thing go until you get your feet wet with your Mustang.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 479 Likes on 376 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Heater
Maybe because the 2.3 isn't the biggest blower for my engine either.

You keep getting hung up on boost levels, but you can't seem to grasp that the reason my engine runs that high of boost has nothing to do with cubic inches and levelis more relative to the fact that my engine is 8.5:1.

Just let the boost thing go until you get your feet wet with your Mustang.
I know that. It's why the comparison is hard. At the same time what i said is true. Bigger combustion chambers to lower the compression on a ls6 to lower the compression and it will make the same power as you on less boost. That means at the same boost level it will make more power.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Banned

Razor.. lol

Lol where exactly did you ''own'' me, you jackass? You told me that you ricer jump people on the 2nd honk when you roll race. Just like your butt buddy autoderp here does. I'm glad that you two love birds get along so well too. Who is the pitcher and who is the catcher?

And for god's sake, learn how to spell.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Someone telling me to learn how to spell.. In the 8 years I have been on this forum, 10,000+ technical posts, and god knows how many off topic posts... That is absolutely a first. Trollz are really reaching nowadays. You should probably call me out of a "z" in this paragraph... Get some more e thugness out of yourself.

I really hope you are referring to when I referred to you as "tuff"... You know, the internet version of "tough".

Im sorry my last post was so incredibly hard to read... I tried to read it again but couldn't make it through the first sentence, absolute jibberish. O my god the misspelled words are everywhere. Im posting from my phone so Ill blame it on that.. Funny thing is, except for my signature not showing most probably can't even tell Im not posting from a computer.

Im just glad you remember the thread I was referring to.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Fwiw.. I forget where I ever said I jump on the second honk. Just because an automatic leaves at the same time as the other person while keeping it in D, doesn't mean they are jumping.. It means the person driving isn't so dumb they can't comprehend when to leave to give the car ample amount of time to down shift and go wot...
I guess everyone that leaves at the drag strip on the third yellow and doesn't trip the red is a ricer that jumps as well, yea?

Your logic is impeccable.

Remind me again how much racing you have done in the past two weeks? I have most likely posted more races than you have done.. And I didn't post even half of the runs.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Banned

Someone telling me to learn how to spell.. In the 8 years I have been on this forum, 10,000+ technical posts, and god knows how many off topic posts... That is absolutely a first. Trollz are really reaching nowadays. You should probably call me out of a "z" in this paragraph... Get some more e thugness out of yourself.

I really hope you are referring to when I referred to you as "tuff"... You know, the internet version of "tough".

Im sorry my last post was so incredibly hard to read... I tried to read it again but couldn't make it through the first sentence, absolute jibberish. O my god the misspelled words are everywhere. Im posting from my phone so Ill blame it on that.. Funny thing is, except for my signature not showing most probably can't even tell Im not posting from a computer.

Im just glad you remember the thread I was referring to.
So, 2007 was 8 years ago now? I didn't realize this was 2015 that we're in already. Damn, time flies by quicker than I thought!

Maybe you need to learn how to how count too, dummy.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

There you go.. Deflect.

Good trolls deflect. Bad trolls reply to posts.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

Fwiw.. I forget where I ever said I jump on the second honk. Just because an automatic leaves at the same time as the other person while keeping it in D, doesn't mean they are jumping.. It means the person driving isn't so dumb they can't comprehend when to leave to give the car ample amount of time to down shift and go wot...
I guess everyone that leaves at the drag strip on the third yellow and doesn't trip the red is a ricer that jumps as well, yea?

Your logic is impeccable.

Remind me again how much racing you have done in the past two weeks? I have most likely posted more races than you have done.. And I didn't post even half of the runs.
Lol whatever you say, derp. Hitting the gas before the 3rd honk is considered jumping. The track is different because your time doesn't start until you cross the line. And I don't know any tracks that will let you do a gay *** roll race either. Only an idiot would try to ''guess'' when the 3rd honk is going to be honked. Dropping it down into the appropriate gear and nailing it right when you hear the 3rd honk would be the most logical thing to do.

And for the record, I have raced several people this month already. But I don't feel the need to flaunt all my races to a bunch of people online that I don't know, like you obviously do. Do you lack attention in real life?

Quick Reply: 2 new PB and new 3.7l N/A Record!