Old 08-07-2013 | 12:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He's the one trying to back pedal now I'm just down to race muh street car
Old 08-07-2013 | 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WTF?
I feel as though you are getting upset that the people you are trying to impress are not, and that you are not getting the favorable responses that you so dire seem to need therefore you dismiss. You should just take your ball and go home.
Well you're a sensitive guy... And that's fine. I suppose there is a place to express you're feelings and maybe Oprah has a thread going somewhere on the site where such would be relevant. But this thread isn't it...

I more interested in your reasoning... Which is clearly not something you're able to discuss and sustain your point of view in the process.

And since that was what I was looking to establish. I'm fine with it.

Thank you for your contribution.
Old 08-07-2013 | 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
He's the one trying to back pedal now I'm just down to race muh street car
Who's back pedaling? There's nothing on the record that indicates that I am doing so... I simply inquired if your position was that the race should provide for bringing that which our respective designs called for... I am perfectly fine with that. And that's how we will proceed. I'll bring my stroker, set up as it has been defined in my signature. With all of the equipment present in the vehicle during the runs shown in the videos.

You bring your second choice... Upgraded with a larger blower and new nitrous setup which you clearly feel ya need to run down the slow pile over which ya brayed for a week.

I'm good...
Old 08-07-2013 | 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

So you assumed what I was bringing and you're mad I've had this planed way before you said you wanted the race..... Nothing was EVER said about my forumla..You thought you were gong to puppy kick a Lid/Catback cat and well.....

You're not

You'll get to see my Factory parts before the race nothing "Bigger" about the blower
Old 08-07-2013 | 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We should make SRK trophy's for people who really will race when called out, win or lose get a trophy lol
Old 08-07-2013 | 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol....Awesome. So, you will fill your bottles presently in the car, and spray it. FINE. Nobody is crying but you. See the irony? Maybe you don't really read your dribble, but yes, it appears you are second guessing the situation. Maybe you are not, but it certainly appears that way to the collective group. You seem to be trying to tell everybody what they should be thinking, and believing. Did you by chance vote for Barrack? Just wondering.....
Old 08-07-2013 | 02:37 PM
11 Second Club

So you assumed what I was bringing and you're mad I've had this planed way before you said you wanted the race..... Nothing was EVER said about my forumla..You thought you were gong to puppy kick a Lid/Catback cat and well.....

You're not

You'll get to see my Factory parts before the race nothing "Bigger" about the blower

I didn't assume anything. I read your signature and saw the photograph of the car you represented in that signature.

There's not one word from me anywhere on this site contesting your changing cars or significantly upgrading your blower and adding massive shot (for that engine). In terms of the race, I don't care what you bring. Cause going to stage up against whatever you put on the track, from top fuel dragster, down.

I hope that you run well and post up your best pass you've ever had; hoping the same for myself.

You can rest assured that I will run precisely what I've represented with her best setup I can provide and give you the best that I can muster in that day.

You've already made it clear where you are and there's no changing that... So it is what it is and all that remains is to stage up and get it done.
Old 08-07-2013 | 02:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
That's fine.....but to whine about that pissy *** 281 goes out the window with double power adders.

Besides 112 + 281 = 393

But doesn't the built 396 have nitrous on it?
Old 08-07-2013 | 02:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WTF?
Lol....Awesome. So, you will fill your bottles presently in the car, and spray it. FINE. Nobody is crying but you.
Brother you can bray that I am crying all day and its not going to make it so.
All I have done is to clarify where my competitor is... So that when its all said and done there will be no means for him to complain that I changed mu setup to race him. And while there is virtually no chance that he and you will not do so... At this point you've now no place to go that will allow such to be accepted by ANYONE... on either side of the discussion.

See the irony?
My guess is you're not speaking of the irony wherein you ignore every point advanced as a means to deflect from the discussion of the stated issue, then accuse the opposition of crying about things that have not happened...

Maybe you don't really read your dribble, but yes, it appears you are second guessing the situation. Maybe you are not, but it certainly appears that way to the collective group. You seem to be trying to tell everybody what they should be thinking, and believing. Did you by chance vote for Barrack? Just wondering.....
Ahhh ... So posing a subject for discussion, setting forth my reasoning is telling people what to think?

LOL! Speaking of irony.

THAT is adorable, coming from the individual who has failed to offer a substantive contest to so much as a single point I have offered. Choosing instead to offer subjective rationalizations in hopes of sustaining invalid and otherwise unsustainable reasoning.

Hysterical ... In every sense of the word.

Last edited by OVA1; 08-07-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2013 | 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

why cant the race just happen tomorrow
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OVA1
I wonder what it means, when people are drawn to think that other people are engaged in duplicity?

What would tend to make one person think that another person would say or, otherwise imply one thing, and summarily go about doing another?

Huh…

Now some folks believe that this is due to those people being themselves, prone toward duplicity.

I wonder if there's any signs of duplicity by those currently demonstrating the tendency to suspect such in others, where there is otherwise, no evidence to warrant such?

The record clearly suggest that there is, with others having already pointed to specific examples, but one such sign might be that one would post up a signature wherein there is a relatively large photo of ONE car, which boasts one set of performance parameters and when a race is agreed upon declare that they never intended to race the car which they had advertised as their ride… but a different car.

Another might be that one would post up a video of the new car, indicating it's performance parameters, while in the process of significantly upgrading the performance of that machine into an entirely different bracket of parameters.

Another would be the questioning of the intentions of the other party; who has posted in great detail the design of its car… its present stage of development and video evidence of its performance, along with specific information regarding the standard performance marks, relevant to the measured course upon which that car was tested. This being the means by which the duplicitous personality foments an erroneous rationalization, which seeks to justify its nefarious behavior and as part and parcel of the illusion, further seeks to gain external validation for such, through some sense of popular acceptance…

Others would, of course, disagree.

Which is fine… what would be more interesting is the argument that those who disagree would bring, in trying to sustain their opposing point of view.

Anyone?
This post here says you thought I was bringing a car that was in my signature and CHANGING it to the Cobra please show me where I mentioned my firebird even once....

Last edited by Lawhead; 08-07-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Hey btw I posted about my Cobra on Page 4 and YOUR call out is on page 5 so please continue to say I some how changed what I was bringing......

Where you were spouting off about LT Vs LS because you seen my sig and thought "wow easy win!" Both of my post about my Cobra were before your call out so if you weren't busy with your Internet savvy replies you wouldn't have overlooked that

Ill wait on the whole me saying ill be racing anything LSpowered
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:35 PM
On The Tree

I didn't assume anything. I read your signature and saw the photograph of the car you represented in that signature.
It is amazing to me how someone that seems smart (judging by the above mediocre vocabulary that you seem to have), can be so amazingly stupid.

Not only did Lawhead NOT imply that he was talking about a F-body, he even mentioned that it was a Cobra and even gave you a 1/4 mile video showing his Cobra. All of this took place BEFORE you made your cocky callout. I have gone through the trouble to quote each of the posts that outline everything I just said, for your convenience. See below...

My First time out even driving my Cobra on the track I ran 7.8's.....It has a pulley, 6 speed, IRS, 3.55's ............Your car sucks....
So you're saying that the car that would have walked your Cobra on that night, at that track, in those conditions… that THE CAR THAT POSTED THE FASTEST TIME… "SUCKS"?

LOL! Well Ok… After all, a win's a win. So I guess I'll go ahead and take it.

I tell ya guys, it appears that the fastest way to defeat a Mustang driver in debate, is to simply find one and encourage them to speak.

If it's possible, I'd ask the board to focus and let's bring the discussion up a few notches.

There's a ton of room for discussion and disagreement. Perhaps we can discuss the running with regard to seasonal distinction. I realize you Artic Dwellers north of Atlanta don't get much winter driving, but ya DO have a fall… so would anyone care to discuss the differences in how they set their rides up for running in summer -v- fall/winter?
In the above sentence, you even acknowledged twice that his car was a Mustang Cobra! LMFAO

Thursday night at darlington 2 - YouTube

here is my pile......lets see yours going faster in the 1/4 mile

Pulley, Blowmaster, BBK and Tune in JULY at Darlington but according to you if I calculate this right when the weather gets cold, I adjust my Stock suspension, Set my car up for the cold I should be running 9's in the winter time!

And I'm from Florida, You might cry about the Summer time but I'm sure when you get those Negative DA's in the winter time it won't be about the weather it will be about how badass your stroked LT1 is!!
You realize I ran that at Orlando speed world in July right......and then again in Darlington also in July.....
Oh! OK…

Let the record reflect that at the Orlando track, in July, the above driver has come to inform us that he would have been taken down by a car, wherein having considered the issue, he has concluded that the car that would have taken him down: SUCKS!

I'd like to thank the contributor for taking the time to provide that clarification… It really helped.

And with the new found info, I'd like to invite the contributor to come on down to Naples and stage up.

Tracks closed for a few weeks, but should be opening back up, I think last week in August, might be first week of September, but the schedule is posted up on the Immokalee regional website.

That way, we can gather more data to consider, such as the 1080P video of that fine example of American Muscle being walked by an older, less attractive example with bad paint.

I'd ask the board to brace themselves for the looming wailing and gnashing of teeth, wherein there will be NO WAY for the contributor to get that finely tuned machine 3 hours south, despite the smack talk, which in the adult world, otherwise obligates him to do so, where such is practical.

Meaning that most guys live a dozen hours away from another driver… so getting to a track is not really practical, as it would likely require major expenses, possibly time off work and there's nothing reasonable about that.

But here, we're talking taking the 4 to 27, turning left and holding that for 2 hours; taking another right at 29 and drive south for another half hour. 120 bucks in round trip fuel.

Now… just to sweeten the pot. I'll actually pop for the hotel… Nice little La Quinta Inn. A half hour south of the track here in Naples.

Ok… Here it comes… So BRACE YOURSELVES!~ (Oh the anticipation is palpable, what will he DO? Man up and Accept? or … well … NOT! ?)

GO!
And THERE is the callout. How in the Hell can you claim you thought he was going to bring a Formula??! Amazing...
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Hey btw I posted about my Cobra on Page 4 and YOUR call out is on page 5 so please continue to say I some how changed what I was bringing......

Where you were spouting off about LT Vs LS because you seen my sig and thought "wow easy win!" Both of my post about my Cobra were before your call out so if you weren't busy with your Internet savvy replies you wouldn't have overlooked that

Ill wait on the whole me saying ill be racing anything LSpowered
lol beat me by 3 minutes. Stupid smart phone.

Sick car btw. Sonic Blue is by far my favorite color on the Termi's.
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:39 PM
10 Second Club

Tree'd Jay!!

I just didn't quote and give the quoted info this should be the nail in the coffin
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:40 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This must be where the Chip & Dale dancers of LS1 Tech hang out....

Just run each other OR stfu!
Old 08-07-2013 | 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Everyone shut up and listen! There is a ZR1 owner da the house!

Old 08-07-2013 | 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

The OP dodges every relevant question or comment by saying that nobody has anything relevant to say.....Lol. I'm sure he's a great Guy, just misunderstood. I kinda look forward to his BS now, kinda like a drunk unkle.
Old 08-07-2013 | 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

This post here says you thought I was bringing a car that was in my signature and CHANGING it to the Cobra please show me where I mentioned my firebird even once....
I have never said you mentioned it... Neither does one need to 'mention' such when they are implying it through the photo in ones signature.

The issue of what transpired has been thoroughly discussed. I am satisfied that we have determined that the race will happen with what shows up.

My main concern was that after its all said and done, you'd set aside all of your pre-planned upgrades and complain that when I filled my bottles.

And while you probably will still do so...Such will only demonstrate the validity intrinsic to the the point I was trying to discuss, regarding thenunsustainable nature of principled behavior... which you've overtly rejected, deflected from and in which you have otherwise refused to participate.

Today marks a count down of RD minus 30 days.

It's ON!
Old 08-07-2013 | 04:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whens this happening?

Quick Reply: '96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS