Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2013 | 06:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
You guys suck. That is all.

"Sweepers, Sweepers man your brooms, sweep down all ladder wells, ladder backs and passageways…

The smoking lamp is now lit…"
Old 08-18-2013 | 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMFAO getting there fast obviously isn't your thing......
Old 08-18-2013 | 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Uh oh... he IS putting that blower on it.
Old 08-18-2013 | 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Uh oh... he IS putting that blower on it.
I hope he does!!

Maybe he emptied his bank account to beat the lil ole factory parted Slowbra

Hopefully he bought injectors, Fuel pumps, Tune go all his relocation stuff figured out the race is nearing and now he only wants 1 race.....I already offered a best 2 out of 3

Bottle to Bottle
Motor to Blower
then whatever it takes to win

but guess if he's putting that blower on it he's doing what he scorned me for.....but we all know that thing won't have a blower on it when I get there he won't even take that street car to another track to test it. its going to be in this exact form with another canned mail order tune I'll offer for him to come party after though
Old 08-18-2013 | 07:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
LMFAO getting there fast obviously isn't your thing......
Now isn't that precious?

Would you direct the board to any evidence, which demonstrates your experience in covering the measured 1/8th mile faster and in less time than the evidence I provided demonstrating my experience?
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

I hope he does!!

Hopefully he bought injectors, Fuel pumps, Tune go all his relocation stuff figured out the race is nearing and now he only wants 1 race.....I already offered a best 2 out of 3

Bottle to Bottle
Motor to Blower

but guess if he's putting that blower on it he's doing what he scorned me for.....but we all know that thing won't have a blower on it when I get there he won't even take that street car to another track to test it. its going to be in this exact form with another canned mail order tune I'll offer for him to come party after though

Hysterical!

Ain't delusion grand.

Here's a reality check:

You came onto this thread, dogged a build in progress… and emptied your bank account to beat the car you were *******.

Now you're projecting YOUR pathetic behavior onto your opposition.

But that's the coolest part of message boards, they are created through the written word… 'interpretation' aside, the record is clear and not even remotely CLOSE to debatable.
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:04 PM
11 Second Club

I hope he does!!

Bottle to Bottle
Motor to Blower

The race is three runs with whatcha brung. Two winning passes out of three, carries the day.

Hot laps, no cool down, no adjustments… The whole thing comes and goes inside 3 minutes.
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fastpickup
Lawhead is the one looking like the fool here... You got in this thread on page one and told him he should "push is car off a cliff" because it "only went 90mph in the 1/8th". Then said his "ET and MPH sucked" "compared to anything". But your car went:

60 1.797
330 5.116
1/8th 7.838
mph 90.38

That's slower to the 60', slower to the 330', and slower to the 1/8th with the exact same mph as a car that "needs to be pushed off a cliff" ...and his numbers were normally aspirated!
So, your "stock" 465wph car with intake, exhaust, heat exchanger and pullied to twice the factory boost on ET Streets ran slower than the car who you said "sucked".

Then he calls you out and you immediately try to change it to a 1/4 mile race (knowing he's setup for the 1/8th) even though it was his 1/8th mile numbers you were busting on. You then change your entire setup and add a second power adder...coincidentally making these "planned changes" before this race.

So, if you go out and beat him now...big deal. The car you were making fun of has already outrun your current setup...and you're the guy that had to have two power adders in order to beat him.

On the other hand, he has said he doesn't care that you're adding nitrous to it. Given his combo, auto vs manual, his low 7 second passes with the old setup (75 shot), and the fact he has already out 60' and 330' you. In 660 feet, you might very well be looking at the "W" in the other lane AFTER your changes.

...either way you come out looking like troll that got owned.
This is as fine a recap of the discussion as has been offered to date…
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Keep believing that's what my car is gonna run

There ya go again saying I went out and bought this to beat you.... When the proof is in the forums you say you read

Old guys are funny

And I'm not hot lapping my car... Mines gotta make a REAL road trip the day after like a real street car
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

Keep believing that's what my car is gonna run

There ya go again saying I went out and bought this to beat you.... When the proof is in the forums you say you read

Old guys are funny

And I'm not hot lapping my car... Mines gotta make a REAL road trip the day after like a real street car
Well thats cause that's whatcha did… Emptied the bank account… **** the bed and retooled.

And you'll hot-lap or forfeit.

No exceptions.
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

Lmfao if you don't run 1/4 you forfeit how about that ?

Or only you can make the rules and scared ima bust that ***

And you need to see what ported blowers go for your heads are triple what I have in my car as far as money wise on upgrades...
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

So your are saying 100% I got these upgrades to race you??

Want me to post pics of my "upgrades" I had before this thread even started or you just gonna deny that like you denied you thought you were gonna race my Formula ....

Your denial and twisted stories are hilarious
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OVA1
Well thats cause that's whatcha did… Emptied the bank account… **** the bed and retooled.

And you'll hot-lap or forfeit.

No exceptions.

GTFO of here with adding stipulations, gayer than a bag of dicks to say some **** like that now.
Old 08-18-2013 | 08:56 PM
10 Second Club

http://ltxtech.com/forums/showthread...ie-v-Blue-Oval!

Here is your thread where you thought you were racing my Formula and how it's "edited" hmmmm

And love the BS like I needed "Talking into" racing you. I sure hope you are as funny in person as you are on the web
Old 08-18-2013 | 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Good lord look at the Ford fan boys sticking up for each other lmao. This race was about the 1/8th not the 1/4th. Only if he won would you two race the 1/4th then. Quit complaining about mods and race already. 31 pages later still crying i love it.
Old 08-18-2013 | 09:04 PM
11 Second Club

Lmfao if you don't run 1/4 you forfeit how about that ?

Or only you can make the rules and scared ima bust that ***

And you need to see what ported blowers go for your heads are triple what I have in my car as far as money wise on upgrades...
This is a very simple thing Scout… You dogged my ride. And as a result you subjected yourself to running MY race. PERIOD!

So you either show up, stage up and run that race or you LOSE!

Now, you can LOSE now and quit…by refusing to run the race… which would be in the highest tradition of those that can't fly and join to support the Pilots that are the Air Force. Or you can bring that shiny blue pile to the track and lose there.

Either way forks for me.

No, as your thread advisor, I suggest you sleep on your next post.

I've got to work tomorrow and I would HATE to have to spend the next few hours posting your loss all over the freakin' internet.

But I will do what ever it takes…

OH! And I'm sorry to hear that ya missed out on those Headers… Cause, ya needed 'em.

I've got a brand new still in the box set of Hedman 1-7/8s. If you're still lookin'. Too Beaucoup for my car… didn't feel like cutting her up to shoe-horn 'em in.

$500 (plus shipping) and they're yours.
Old 08-18-2013 | 09:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Heater
GTFO of here with adding stipulations, gayer than a bag of dicks to say some **** like that now.
A bag of dicks? Huh… I got nothin', but there's no way I can top THIS:

Old 08-18-2013 | 09:09 PM
10 Second Club

Missed out on headers huh not sure where I could use hand me down SBC headers but whatever floats your boat

You're changing your race , ill run 1/8th mile but don't come in here saying dumb **** like

"Hot lap your car or you forfeit "
Old 08-18-2013 | 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

And funny you keep ******* the Air Force you're a REAL class act
Old 08-18-2013 | 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

If that salvage title CTSV was in Florida I'm sure you'd have something for both of us huh there OneSlowV

Quick Reply: '96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS