Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
I would say a 150 shot is more than cam only, wouldn't you?

Thank You!!!

That guy called me out when I first bought my car, when he thought my car was stock. He thought that he was going to puppy kick a stock Cobra, things didn't go as planned for him.
Afterwards, he cryed that because I borrowed the tires to run him, the race was invalid. Then he cryed that the tires I borrowed weren't street tires so the race was invalid (they were ET Streets).
Old 09-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
Thank You!!!

That guy called me out when I first bought my car, when he thought my car was stock. He thought that he was going to puppy kick a stock Cobra, things didn't go as planned for him.
Afterwards, he cryed that because I borrowed the tires to run him, the race was invalid. Then he cryed that the tires I borrowed weren't street tires so the race was invalid (they were ET Streets).
It's CRIED for Christ sake.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the grammar lesson, troll.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Banned

That's not grammar. It's called SPELLING, moron.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
I would say a 150 shot is more than cam only, wouldn't you?
That 150 shot should've put him in the 11s, he ran a 12.1 , but if you say so lol
Old 09-15-2013, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
That 150 shot should've put him in the 11s, he ran a 12.1 , but if you say so lol
I get that but Heater raced him knowing he had a 150 shot. It's not his fault that the other guy ran out of spray. The problem you said was that the only race he posted was a race against a bolt on ls1 knowing he would have an easy win.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

If it's a 150shot on a solid bolt-on car he should run 10's if he knows how to get it down the track.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Just a lil 281 man :/

I ran what your LS6 ran with a lil less MPH
LOL....wait for it
Originally Posted by OneSlowV
With a whipple don't for get that lol
Ford guys forget **** like that.
Hio's got 800-1000 pounds on me dont forget that I have a stock style transmission and IRS......
Here it is

Really?????? Your gonna cry about my weight and trans when and your running a boosted V8 4 cam 4v Ford......and I'm running a stock n/a engine. Here let me break it for ya. I could put my car back to full weight, stock t-56 in and run it your boost level and just flat smoke you. It would be like you were not even there. We both know it.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:03 PM
10 Second Club

Ok guys after looking over this a little it looks like I fired you guys up a little. I'll give you a hint. If what I said was not true you would probably not be fired up. Truth hurts???? Sure looks like it does.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
LOL....wait for it

Here it is

Really?????? Your gonna cry about my weight and trans when and your running a boosted V8 4 cam 4v Ford......and I'm running a stock n/a engine. Here let me break it for ya. I could put my car back to full weight, stock t-56 in and run it your boost level and just flat smoke you. It would be like you were not even there. We both know it.
At what CR? I like how alot of maxxed out N/A guys always say.. but you have a blower... let me put a blower on mine and see what happens. A motor is a motor... LS motors are good motors.. 4v mods are good too. Each have their strengths. I think the numbers would be closer than you think at the same CR. Then again... maybe I am brainfarting?
Old 09-15-2013, 10:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 4PointSlow
Why is this dude in an escape arguing about mach 1's
What kind of question is that, coming from a guy who made his screen name based off a JEEP?

Is there some rule that states a guy CANNOT have 1 vehicle and still know anything about others? Sheesh... Use your brain...

Originally Posted by TitanTransAm
That's not grammar. It's called SPELLING, moron.
Spelling is part of grammar... After all, you cannot write a sentence without spelling, moron.

They don't forget. They're smart enough to know what works and not give a damn that the loser says, "But you had to use a power adder!" They've won...

Really?????? Your gonna cry about my weight and trans when and your running a boosted V8 4 cam 4v Ford......
You each chose your vehicle model according to what you wanted, not what someone else wanted for you. Live with it. Besides, he wasn't crying. He said he'd race and stated that your car is much lighter(which helps make up for your INCREDIBLE lack of power).

and I'm running a stock n/a engine. Here let me break it for ya.
A stock n/a engine GM never once used in the model car you have it in... in other words, A TOTAL ENGINE SWAP! At least his came new in the car he bought. I decided to break it down for ya...

I could put my car back to full weight, stock t-56 in and run it your boost level and just flat smoke you. It would be like you were not even there. We both know it.
That's easy for you to say, but you've obviously never done it... If you had, that **** you're so proud of now would be "slow" to you... Instead, it kicks ***!

Boost has a way of changing the dynamics of any engine and one never designed to use it will have more trouble than one that was. you already know all that, of course, because you're the engine God of LS1tech...
Old 09-15-2013, 10:21 PM
11 Second Club

Wait, Charlotte that is like 45 mins from Pops house
My car ain't stock that's all you needa know. Apparently beating a stock Z makes you "fazt" lol, tell me what other cars have you beat?

You know poppacap is in NC too, why don't you run the GT500? Or you prefer to just run your mouth on here?
I'll run the GT500 too.......

Why not run the Cobra? These races are a lot more reasonable and easier to set up. were not talking 10 hours away....
By pop i was talking about poppacap another local member, not my "dad", dumb ****. Typical ford guy, comes in an immediately starts

@heater
Never taken my car to the track so i couldnt say. So now that ive answered your question, why wont you tell me about all the fast cars youve ran?
Originally Posted by Black Mare
Lol, the fact you thought i was seriously referring to poppacap as your father is overwhelmingly funny. So lets see here, you post about other people racing for you because (like always) your car is slow, you just get on this site to talk **** and try your best to "troll" (which you fail at), so like i said previously. You're clearly a tool.

You want to claim Heater is "slow" then go race him and prove hes slow, dont tell him to race you dad, brother, nephew, aunt, mom.. You shut him up, but i seriously doubt you have enough.
I'ma try to set something up with Poppacap when he gets back on

Want to race a few mustangs?
So do we need to find a 2V for you or what?

Doh!!! I gotta read the threads more often.. missed all this fun stuff.

I am game to run whoever, whenever... win or lose.. it's all in fun for me. And I won't hate on anybodys car... I respect anything fast. Just want to get some SRK racing to finally happen in this place. Just let me get back from my beach trip next week, and.... umm... put my other stuff on.

If it's the track it happens at, let me grab some tires first... these 20" Nittos suck for launching.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

It seems like (to me anyway) that the forth gen F-Body has been the standard that everything is measured. Even if its a brand new car.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
10 Second Club

It's easy to figure out. Take your blower off and add some compression.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
It seems like (to me anyway) that the forth gen F-Body has been the standard that everything is measured. Even if its a brand new car.
I wouldn't say it is that. But the 4th gens are easy cars to make fast, and there are so many out there available at kickass prices, that it is one of the "Go To" rides if you want to get a good bang for the buck out of it.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
It's just you (or this site)... The fbody is a pretty ******* low bar... Anything that requires a shovel to reach isn't good enough to be the 'standard'.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

It's easy to figure out. Take your blower off and add some compression.
Why would I do that? I like whining.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by It'llrun
What kind of question is that, coming from a guy who made his screen name based off a JEEP?

Is there some rule that states a guy CANNOT have 1 vehicle and still know anything about others? Sheesh... Use your brain...

Spelling is part of grammar... After all, you cannot write a sentence without spelling, moron.

They don't forget. They're smart enough to know what works and not give a damn that the loser says, "But you had to use a power adder!" They've won...

You each chose your vehicle model according to what you wanted, not what someone else wanted for you. Live with it. Besides, he wasn't crying. He said he'd race and stated that your car is much lighter(which helps make up for your INCREDIBLE lack of power).

A stock n/a engine GM never once used in the model car you have it in... in other words, A TOTAL ENGINE SWAP! At least his came new in the car he bought. I decided to break it down for ya...

That's easy for you to say, but you've obviously never done it... If you had, that **** you're so proud of now would be "slow" to you... Instead, it kicks ***!

Boost has a way of changing the dynamics of any engine and one never designed to use it will have more trouble than one that was. you already know all that, of course, because you're the engine God of LS1tech...
Actually they put ls6's in 69 02 Camaro's. They called it the ZL1. it's not really a swap....more of a replacement. I can post pics of a real swap for you.

So you admit that a boosted ls6 would flat wipe the floor with the modular stuff. You might know something after all.

Check out the boosted section on here......those guys really struggle keeping those ls engines together under boost The biggest problem is using a pcm not designed for boost. The engine really don't care. But I'm sure you knew that......actually you didn't.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
I wouldn't say it is that. But the 4th gens are easy cars to make fast, and there are so many out there available at kickass prices, that it is one of the "Go To" rides if you want to get a good bang for the buck out of it.
Prob came out wrong, standard not realy what I should of put. Comparison is better. It seems like every time a car comes out. Or is modded you always hear "well it put 2 cars on a 02 ss"
Old 09-15-2013, 11:25 PM
10 Second Club

Actually standard is a great word for a 4th gen. The cars give you alot to work with if you know what your doin and it's in a simple very affordable( even when new) package. It took ford till 2011 to come up with a package to beat it......and at times we wonder if they did beat it according to some of these vids. They are no doubt one of if not the best performance packages ever produced for the average guy.

Quick Reply: 400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's