Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
LOL oh, you ever go to any of those "cars & coffee" meets they got down here?
Not hardly from what I hear about them they are stuck up Rari owners and Vette owners.....My moostang would be shunned out and made fun of for being a "poor mans" car
Old 09-20-2013, 04:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I will say again...
You're of course speaking of the comparison of the 2012 ZL1 compared to the 2013 GT500…

Here's a more current comparison… again, in the straight line contest.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Not hardly from what I hear about them they are stuck up Rari owners and Vette owners.....My moostang would be shunned out and made fun of for being a "poor mans" car
Your Moostank wouldn't be shunned… it would be YOU that were shunned, once they got to know ya.

Such is the nature of scalawags and reprobates, when reacting with responsible and otherwise viable individuals.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:47 PM
11 Second Club

I saved the old man 4500 bucks....

Originally Posted by OVA1

WhAtcha did was: ya puss'd out.

You demanded to bet! Then when ya got your bet, ya brayed like a jackass that you were only kidding… then refused to commit to the race, TO WHICH YOU WERE ALREADY INCONTROVERTIBLY COMMITTED, at which point you reminded us all of how you don't take your commitments seriously, when you convey that commitment through the World Wide Web.

You are without doubt the most feckless member of this board... a complete waste of skin. We're I Ford... I'd sue to stop you from being able to make any claims associating yourself with my brand.

You, Sprout, are a JOKE.

Here, allow me to let you prove it: Now watch your response and see if you can see any potential substance… Wait… it's comin', oh there it is!

Shut up and quit crying
See? That's the sort of crap that "waste of skin scalawag, reprobate, jokes" say…

Once again I thank you for helping me make my point. You're truly the Hallmark of contributors.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

Your Moostank wouldn't be shunned… it would be YOU that were shunned, once they got to know ya.

Such is the nature of scalawags and reprobates, when reacting with responsible and otherwise viable individuals.
shut up and quit crying
Old 09-20-2013, 04:57 PM
11 Second Club

shut up and quit crying
Out of ideas, huh?

Classic!

Hey! MAYBE you should run out and buy a new personality… Give it a shot and get back to me.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 439 Likes on 345 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Hio you have to admit that the 5.0 4V doesn't really need a blower to 'keep up'... look at the power output... if you could actually put the massive thing in the engine bay of your car it would fly without a blower.
I think the 5.0 is a good engine. Ford took 9 yrs to make a engine on par with 2002 ls6.
Originally Posted by Heater
I guess that I can put the wipers back on it to fatten it up to your weight. Then all I would have to do is go through my drive line and do rotating mass weight reduction and then do a bunch of aero tricks to the body to get the mph up there.

I'd probably consult the guys that used to run the Maxton Mile, since those guys are like you and are more concerned about mph than anything else.
LOL....come heater your not that dense. I would lose near 20lb of rotating and have a lower moi with mustang brakes. Nice try. Besides I bet your race weight with that fox is less than my car weight.

I would like to do a mile run.....I'm not scared of 5th gear pulls
Lolololol

Since 400s were such strong runners .I'd honestly take a 350 vs a 400 them symese cylinders were always good for popping head gaskets like the LT1

Regardless of what anyone says that is against GM you have a excuse to why it wouldn't be fair to even the playing field and it just puts GM a step up and you say "deal with it"

Well deal with your race car is motor swapped and still runs 11.0s I like my car with 0 holes in it ...
I never had a problem with my 406 blowing head gaskets....never heard of that being a problem. But I have seen many sbf's do that.

You see here is the problem. Your trying to get to 130 traps.I'm already over that. If I went boosted I would be over 140.....then we both would be boosted and you would have more to cry about.
Originally Posted by Heater
It was built to beat the GT500, the design engineer all but said so in a promo before the ZL1's release.

After the 2013 GT500 came out, it made him look like a fool. It was all over the internet.
It did beat all previous gt500's. Ford did a good job with the 13 gt500. Overall it's not quite the car the zl1 is though.

Originally Posted by automach1
Butthurt over a bolton GTR lol
I'm not butt hurt at all.
Just like that LS6 in his car is "OEM"

LOL
It's more oem than your aftermarket boosted ford......It breathes on it's own.
Originally Posted by Bitemark46
I haven't been on here in 5 months and I log in and gee first thread I open is the same ****. lol. Stuff doesn't change here I guess.

Did I miss anything worth mentioning? Did Hihoe finally run a 10 or anybody get banned?

-Mark
Not yet.....soon though hopefully.

Did you get your car back together/running?
I will say again...
Maybe you should say how the Zl1 thrashed the gt500 at VIR by 3sec........maybe you should say the 1le was less than a sec behind the gt500 with 200 less hp.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

Out of ideas, huh?

Classic!

Hey! MAYBE you should run out and buy a new personality… Give it a shot and get back to me.

Just taking a page out of your book

Again quit crying and shut the hell up
Old 09-20-2013, 05:03 PM
11 Second Club

WhAtcha did was: ya puss'd out…

You then demanded to bet! Then when ya got your bet, ya brayed like a jackass that you were only kidding… then refused to commit to the race, TO WHICH YOU WERE ALREADY INCONTROVERTIBLY COMMITTED, at which point you reminded us all of how you don't take your commitments seriously, when you convey that commitment through the World Wide Web.

You are without doubt the most feckless member of this board... a complete waste of skin.

Were I Ford... I'd sue to stop you from being able to make any claims associating yourself with my brand.

You, Sprout, are a JOKE. dum

Here, allow me to let you prove it: Now watch your response and see if you can see any potential substance… Wait… it's comin', oh there it is!

Shut up and quit crying

See? … That's the sort of crap that "waste of skin scalawag, reprobate, jokes" say…

Once again I thank you for helping me make my point. You're truly the Hallmark of contributors.

You huh… You're not good at this, are ya Precious?

LOL!

Let me ask ya; why would someone that sucks SO BAD at somethin', be so drawn to that at which they SO … SUCK?

Last edited by OVA1; 09-20-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:08 PM
10 Second Club

LOL!

Let me as ya; why would someone that sucks SO BAD at somethin', be so drawn to that at which they SO … SUCK?
You built that Z28

You tell me...

oh and here

https://ls1tech.com/forums/17636182-post801.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/17636206-post803.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/17632667-post769.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/17632719-post771.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/17633574-post774.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/17633583-post776.html

Pot meet Kettle
Old 09-20-2013, 05:20 PM
11 Second Club

ROFLMNAO! Fellas, I apologize for this… he just doesn't seem to have a sense for this.

I'm personally embarrassed, for the species. As a committed Christian man, this is the sort of thing that truly gives me pause in my committed, unwavering stand against abortion…

Clearly there are sound reasons for it and the above example is one of 'em.

BTW: if anyone ever deciphers the above code, I'd be fairly interested to know what it was the above grunts and pops were trying to convey…

And please show your math. As I truly doubt that even it knows… .
Old 09-20-2013, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

ROFLMNAO! Fellas, I apologize for this… he just doesn't seem to have a sense for this.

I'm personally embarrassed, for the species. As a committed Christian man, this is the sort of thing that truly gives me pause in my committed, unwavering stand against abortion…

BTW: if anyone ever deciphers the above code, I'd be fairly interested to know what it was the above grunts and pops were trying to convey…

Man too bad half of LS1tech has you blocked......This was a gem of a post

10/10 would read again....
Old 09-20-2013, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I think the 5.0 is a good engine. Ford took 9 yrs to make a engine on par with 2002 ls6.

LOL....come heater your not that dense. I would lose near 20lb of rotating and have a lower moi with mustang brakes. Nice try. Besides I bet your race weight with that fox is less than my car weight.

I never had a problem with my 406 blowing head gaskets....never heard of that being a problem. But I have seen many sbf's do that.

You see here is the problem. Your trying to get to 130 traps.I'm already over that. If I went boosted I would be over 140.....then we both would be boosted and you would have more to cry about.

It did beat all previous gt500's. Ford did a good job with the 13 gt500. Overall it's not quite the car the zl1 is though.

Maybe you should say how the Zl1 thrashed the gt500 at VIR by 3sec........maybe you should say the 1le was less than a sec behind the gt500 with 200 less hp.
Then I'd put my car on a diet, Drill holes every where, and put a 5.4 in my car then you would have more to cry about. We would both be near the same cubes and boosted and you would have some more to cry about .

But let me guess putting a 5.4 in this car isn't "Fair" LOL

All in Fun Hio I still think you're cooler than your boy OVA
Old 09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
11 Second Club

WhAtcha did was: ya puss'd out…

You then demanded to bet! Then when ya got your bet, ya brayed like a jackass that you were only kidding… then refused to commit to the race, TO WHICH YOU WERE ALREADY INCONTROVERTIBLY COMMITTED, at which point you reminded us all of how you don't take your commitments seriously, when you convey that commitment through the World Wide Web.

You are without doubt the most feckless member of this board... a complete waste of skin.

Were I Ford... I'd sue to stop you from being able to make any claims associating yourself with my brand.

You, Sprout, are a JOKE.

Shut up and quit crying

See? … That's the sort of crap that "waste of skin scalawag, reprobate, jokes" say…

LOL!

Let me ask ya; why would someone that sucks SO BAD at somethin', be so drawn to that at which they SO … SUCK?

Man too bad half of LS1tech has you blocked......This was a gem of a post

10/10 would read again....

Oh how sad… more fallacious deflection.

Anyone need anything else?

Anyone at all?

Let all the Lawhead Supporters flock to the board to defend the above contributor and its feckless exercise in intellectual impotence…

Last edited by OVA1; 09-20-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:43 PM
11 Second Club

Lawhead… as defined by Monty Python's Flyin' Circus:

Old 09-20-2013, 05:54 PM
***Repost Police***

I know it did. And my whole point wasn't that the GT500 handled better than the ZL1, it was that on many tracks they are neck and neck. It's not even that the GT500 handles "badly," by any definition of the word... it's just that the ZL1/1LE chassis is just that good.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Banned

Wrong.

You do not trap 130+. Your car runs like a 126-128mph car based off the timeslip

No the **** it didn't derp.

Wrong

The zl1 is weak period.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

I know it did. And my whole point wasn't that the GT500 handled better than the ZL1, it was that on many tracks they are neck and neck. It's not even that the GT500 handles "badly," by any definition of the word... it's just that the ZL1/1LE chassis is just that good.
Thank you.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
The zl1 is weak period.
LOL! Adorable…
Old 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
11 Second Club

Then I'd put my car on a diet, Drill holes every where, and put a 5.4 in my car then you would have more to cry about. We would both be near the same cubes and boosted and you would have some more to cry about .

But let me guess putting a 5.4 in this car isn't "Fair" LOL

All in Fun Hio I still think you're cooler than your boy OVA
This from the kid that refused to race … .

Quick Reply: 400 whp 5.0 Mustang vs few LS1 camaro's