Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

M6 Roll Race Techniques... what's yours?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 09:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh... well, I left a big space, because I was addressing someone else's comment... Unbelieavable made a joke about us STFer's... nothing to do with you... dont worry, if I wanted to call you a supid little ******* **** or something, you would know
Old 05-03-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Regular

carlos, we want video of the race!
Old 05-03-2004, 09:55 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Why thanks...

Uh oh... did somebody say STF!!!???

Milla, how many times do I have to tell you .... you are NOT a member of STF!!! Now please stop acting like you are, and get that out of your sig before I have one of the mods remove it.

haha, jk.
Old 05-03-2004, 09:59 PM
TECH Junkie

oh, good one Mike...
Old 05-03-2004, 10:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
"our racing style" You don't even have an LS1 powered car, nor (most importantly) a 6 speed

This thread was all about contributing positively, why flame? :
First you dont have to have an LS1 to contribute on this board ie. unit, 68maro, bigbronco, cudaeh.....shall I go on
Second my first 2 cars were standard and while they were slow I still know what's going on with a standard
Third I was flaming because he was calling everyone that goes from a roll like that an amatuer
Old 05-03-2004, 10:39 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
First you dont have to have an LS1 to contribute on this board ie. unit, 68maro, bigbronco, cudaeh.....shall I go on
Second my first 2 cars were standard and while they were slow I still know what's going on with a standard
Third I was flaming because he was calling everyone that goes from a roll like that an amatuer

I never said you had to have an LS1 powered car to add your oppinion. I said you don't have one. All you've done is throw so far. In fact, you haven't said anything having to do with this thread at all Which was why I gave you ****.

You flamed somebody who voiced his oppinion, later apologized, and are still bitching. Shut up, this thread is done.

Last edited by BAD ASS TA WS6; 05-04-2004 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
That's just the glorified version of "we're a bunch of losers that waste countless hours here."

Same here man!!
Old 05-04-2004, 08:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
I never said you had to have an LS1 powered car to add your oppinion. I said you don't have one. All you've done is throw so far. In fact, you haven't said anything having to do with this thread at all Which was why I gave you ****.

You flamed somebody who voiced his oppinion, later apologized, and are still bitching. Shut up, this thread is done.
I'm not even gonna dignify this post with a second of thought to a comeback, ever since another thread I dont remember which youve been trying to start ****
Old 05-04-2004, 08:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
I'm not even gonna dignify this post with a second of thought to a comeback, ever since another thread I dont remember which youve been trying to start ****
Face it dude, your just a ****-sucking *******...

Southie... good luck man, please post results and how you are gonna be launching. Have you decided yet?
Old 05-04-2004, 11:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Carlos, get us some vid of the race, and the clutch drop technique is not really my style as well. From a roll, i will roll out of the clutch. As soon as it starts to grab, i release it quicker. I do not want to give the drivetrain TOO much of a shock. But usually from a roll, for most N/A cars

Anyone can contribute to this board, you just have to KNOW your ****, or you will not survive

Gray
Old 05-06-2004, 02:57 AM
Launching!

so far with my car.. i just go from a roll in the gear I want to be in my powerband. 1st gear is useless though.. so I try not to go from a roll below 30-35 mphs.

1st gear will spin at all times if I floor it, from 0mph, to 45ish mph, it WILL spin if I floor it. gay.

This car seems to LOVE 3rd gear, dunno why, it just does.

I just roll next to whoever I am racing.. in the gear I want to be in. When they punch it (usually beeps... unless I want to give them more of a chance cuz they are a lot slower than me) and then I just floor it. no depressing clutch and revvin, or droppin.

Car seems to respond the best to that. plus.. its safer IMO, but then again, with that nice drivetrain, ur set lol. I wish I had that

once i HAVE a drivetrain like that.. my 100 shot kit is goin on. w00t. I cant wait for my dyno tune either :-D