11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Quit following me in threads and this wouldn't happen

Oh that's sweet…

I'm stalking you now?

Once again you're the victim…

Poor felluh…

Here you are posting on a site, all by yourself, getting unwanted responses from the very person you quoted, in directing your comment directly toward them.

In hopes of encouraging the local authorities to use their power to usurp the same rights of a fellow contributor which you enjoy.

LOL! Nothing particularly sociopathic about THAT!

Creepy too.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude give up....

You follow me into every thread I post in and quote me and try to start ****.....its a wonder the mods haven't banned you yet for cluttering up every damn thread. In the last 2 threads YOU'VE quoted ME trying to start ****. It's obvious you're just trying to get under my skin and trying to get me to say something "Ban worthy" you're not as smart as you type.....
Old 11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OVA1
Oh that's sweet…

I'm stalking you now?

Once again you're the victim…

Poor felluh…

Here you are posting on a site, all by yourself, getting unwanted responses from the very person you quoted, in directing your comment directly toward them.

In hopes of encouraging the local authorities to use their power to usurp the same rights of a fellow contributor which you enjoy.

LOL! Nothing particularly sociopathic about THAT!

Creepy too.
Really, lawhead seems to be correct. He said nothing what so ever regarding you in this thread and other recent threads and yet you still resort to talking **** any chance you get.

Also, does every reply from you really need to be a wall of text? We get it, you think you're smart. No need to use the biggest words in your vocabulary to try to get that point across in EVERY single post... Damn.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Dude give up....

You follow me into every thread I post in and quote me and try to start ****.....its a wonder the mods haven't banned you yet for cluttering up every damn thread. In the last 2 threads YOU'VE quoted ME trying to start ****. It's obvious you're just trying to get under my skin and trying to get me to say something "Ban worthy" you're not as smart as you type.....
Wow…

Poor 'everyone'… . How quickly their stock imploded.

Just minutes ago, they were the pinnacle of all priorities. Now… not so much.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black Mare
Really, lawhead seems to be correct. He said nothing what so ever regarding you in this thread and other recent threads and yet you still resort to talking **** any chance you get.

Also, does every reply from you really need to be a wall of text? We get it, you think you're smart. No need to use the biggest words in your vocabulary to try to get that point across in EVERY single post... Damn.
LOL!

Now is this as pathetic as you get? Or should I look forward to further signs of a more colorful meltdown?

I say that if two accounts doesn't get it done… THREE might.

You ain't got a hair on your ***, if you don't open a third account to REALLY get this Revolution goin'!
Old 11-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

OH MY LORD WILL IT EVER END...

capslock...
Old 11-18-2013, 07:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

There is nothing wrong with bama tunes. If you have a sct or diablo tuner its only a 150 bucks for life with them for there tunes. You change your headers, intake no cats they will give you another tune. AED makes a few more hp big deal lol.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
OH MY LORD WILL IT EVER END...

capslock...
You're telling me....
Old 11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OVA1
LOL!

Now is this as pathetic as you get? Or should I look forward to further signs of a more colorful meltdown?

I say that if two accounts doesn't get it done… THREE might.

You ain't got a hair on your ***, if you don't open a third account to REALLY get this Revolution goin'!
On another sad note, half the **** you say literally makes no sense and makes you sound like a retard.

But im done replying, because this (meaning you) is just getting pitiful. Go fix that pile of yours.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black Mare
On another sad note, half the **** you say literally makes no sense and makes you sound like a retard.

But im done replying, because this (meaning you) is just getting pitiful. Go fix that pile of yours.
OOooh..

So, what you're saying is that because you have difficulty understanding what I say… that this is my fault.

Thus, you are a victim, of my 'sounding like a retard'… and that as a result you're 'done', because I'm pitiful and that I should go fix my pile.

Huh…

No kiddin'?

That's like two declarations in a ROW and by two TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

ROFLMNAO! Hysterical… .
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
***Repost Police***

Seriously. Just let it go.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:03 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Seriously. Just let it go.
What? I've had it for so long… I love it.

Sure, it's a little rough, but that's part of its mystique. I can park it anywhere and come out and find it sitting all by itself. PLUS! if it gets a ding, there's no way to really know.

You can't buy freedom brother… I could never let it go.

Last edited by OVA1; 11-18-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TastyC10
Whats wrong with Bama tunes? Just asking cause a buddy of mine has an bolt on Auto 5.0 car and it really picked it up. I might also be picking up a coyote in the future.
They're tunes are soft. In a 6 speed, they don't shut off torque managment or clutch protection, torque managment kills ET. I went 12.4 @ 114.7mph, shutting torque managment off I went 11.86 @ 117mph in higher DA. Slipping the clutch on DR, soon as I let off the clutch, I'm at WOT at that point and the car bogs for a second..

With an auto, I highly doubt Bama tunes as good as say JPC does in an auto.

You get what you pay for, there "free tunes for life" is for a reason there free....

For an 6 speed I recomend AED/JPC/Rev Auto for auto, JPC/Rev auto... No specific order.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:22 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

How do you figure bama tunes are soft? If there are guys trapping more than 117mph with there tunes
Old 11-19-2013, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

My buddies Bama tune went 117 in August in his Catback 5.0
Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bolt-on LT1s are anywhere from mid 11s to mid 13s.

HUGE discrepencies, but they can run well when set up right.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck
Bolt-on LT1s are anywhere from mid 11s to mid 13s.

HUGE discrepencies, but they can run well when set up right.
Yup…

Different cars, different guys (and Gals)… at different stages of 'drag-development, wanting different things.

The same with the Mustang group.

I've got a friend with a Mach, who LOVES that car, but despite his enthusiasm and desire to take it on the track, he will never do so because he's afraid of breaking it… and his wife won't let him.

He's always thought that the car is HUGE FAST!

Then some months back, our group got together and headed to the track and he just happened to ride out with me. He couldn't believe the performance of my car. Blew him away…

But even that experience, riding many levels beyond his Mach, while he'd LOVE to mod his car and race it… He will never do so.

Takes all kinds…

But he has called me several times to tell me about guys where he works that talk **** about my car. (Go figure…)

He says he tries to get them to agree to race and while they're all SURE that they can beat me… no one is quite able to find the time.

I saw him a couple of weeks ago and told him that this would be a great time to line 'em up… given that they'd be racing a Miata.

What I didn't tell him is that my Bottles are just sitting there and I doubt any of those turds would fair well against it… and a 150 shot.

Last edited by OVA1; 11-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:54 PM
Teching In

Here's me versus the LT1. Pretty damn sure he was spraying.... but he says lt4 heads/cam he should be 350ish whp. But he lost to a 342 whp 370z 7 speed from a roll that i had a slow pull on..... then all of a sudden he freight trains me.

I ran 12.6 @ 110 mph
Old 11-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^ Strong running LT1.He must be running an E-bay Opti.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Toronto LT1
^ Strong running LT1.He must be running an E-bay Opti.
Sneaky Petes in the Opti !

Quick Reply: Full bolt on LT1 vs full bolt on 2012 5.0