Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow..this thread went downhill fast. Lot of anger in here.
When I get like that, I take some Ex Lax and the next day, I am happy and as good as new.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Wow..this thread went downhill fast. Lot of anger in here.
When I get like that, I take some Ex Lax and the next day, I am happy and as good as new.
Thats cause people get but hurt when a simple mustang destroys a Z06 on spray.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Well...
Attached Thumbnails Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray-image-4191936686.jpg  
Old 12-17-2013, 09:07 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
If you can intelligently debate the subject matter, you'll never have to use your car as your crutch. -Definition, i'm a bitch, and I do not own a fast car
Not getting in on the current conversation, but do you really disagree with that particular statement?
Old 12-17-2013, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Not getting in on the current conversation, but do you really disagree with that particular statement?
Hmm... The original, or his addition??

Hey! I just remembered how hurtful that was... STOP THAT!
Old 12-17-2013, 09:15 PM
***Repost Police***

lol the original that's in your signature.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Nothing says "broke" like owning a 2014 model vehicle in 2013... Yup, I'm broke.
You could owe a lot of money on said vehicle, therefore meaning in debt - also meaning broke.

Just giving you ****. Just a pet peeve about the general American mindset
Old 12-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Mustang moved out! Very impressive! I wouldn't mind a fun run with it.

On a side note, the grammar/spelling in this thread is so awful, it's making me laugh.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
You could owe a lot of money on said vehicle, therefore meaning in debt - also meaning broke.

Just giving you ****. Just a pet peeve about the general American mindset
No man, I am broke. That's what I was saying! I bought a 2014 vehicle...
Old 12-19-2013, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

PS... You GOT ME AGAIN... I'm broke... Nothing says "broke" like owning a 2014 model vehicle in 2013... Yup, I'm broke.

You obviously aren't too savy, are you? Me having to explain this **** to you people,..tells me your not a quick thinker-

What I meant by my statements regarding your sig, is that, you don't own a vehicle that really has anything to do with this section, correct? Based off your sig anyways. Allow me to clarify-

YOu drive an escape, right? Ok,..I was saying that my Tahoe, would **** YOUR **** UP in your escape,...that's MY daily driver. Yet, you have the audacity to call me a "wannabe"? Defying logic, 101, you are.

Your other comments, simply aren't worth replying to since you don't seem to get the original statement that YOU felt the NEED to come one here and CORRECT ME saying that the OP already made the statement.... again, your a ******* moron.

Nothing will ever change that about you. More then likely, your father feels the same way about you.

Done with you, I am.

Originally Posted by snake95
Lmao hey v-tech, you don't intimidate anybody so you can exhale from trying to swell your chest.

I made a comment about his sig and you're gonna write a novel about how God looks down on me

Save yourself the time from writing another novel and display your little man's syndrome somewhere else.
Intimidate? Bitch, this is a STREET RACING SECTION!! I learned on the streets, NOT THE INTERNET you pansey bitch. If you had ever been out the some of the races that I have been to, you would know **** TALKING RUNS PREVALENT IN REAL LIFE. If you CANNOT TAKE IT HERE, you, like your butt pirate buddy you feel the need to defend, also, do not belong. Not to mention, this is a ******* GM site,...not a blue oval based one.

I belong, you, you two, do not.

Also, simply because I take the time out of my life to respond to people like yourselves, you think I am writing a novel? What, cause my brain can think of and process more information then you, and apply it to ink...you think that is supposed to be belittling , to me???????? BAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid ****.

Listen dude, girlie man, whatever,.. your the one that felt the need to respond to something that had nothing to do with you,....all you did, was make a comment, that didn't belong, and you got called out on it.

I have no remorse of sympathy for what I did or how you took what I said/typed.

It sincerely, means nothing to me other then the realization that people these days are becoming more and more pussified in life.

Lemme guess, your parents put you in time out don't they? You know they did.

Sigh*

What I mean by that, since you couldn't pick up on it...

Is that when people make a statement like that,..in a STREET RACING SECTION OR ****CAR*** RELATED SITE....that just means they ain't got **** to offer to any of us. As in, they don't belong.

In other words,...when you gotta resort to using YOUR CAR for your battles....etc etc etc.

Dudes....that is ALL THIS SITE IS ABOUT,...not you, not me,..it's about our cars. Without a CAR,..you LOOSE ALL CREDIT with me,..and hopefully everyone else.

I don't give a **** what you can or cannot afford, that isn't my problem. I have MULTIPLE jobs,..I keep MYSELF busy, that is why I have 3 cars. It is none of my business what or how you do what you do...so,...again,...YOUR CAR SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY BARGAINING CHIP HERE,...the person that goes with it, is simply a biproduct.

So, again, the stupid ****** that called ME a wannabe,...LOL. We here at my work all got a kick out of ready the sig,..and that fact that,...he ain't got ****.

So,..you people like me,..or you people hate me,...I truly do not care. It sincerely means jack ****, especially given the group of people I am directing this towards. I tell it how it is,..plain and simple. Be it in person, or over the internet.

Grow a SACK. I have no regrets-

One person I WILL sincerely apologize to, is the OP. . . .MY BAD for the shenanigans.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

No man, I am broke. That's what I was saying! I bought a 2014 vehicle...

Dude, BIG deal,...a 2014 vehicle is NOT hard to attain. At all. But, if you think that is some sort of lifetime achievement award entitlement, and makes you feel better mr sub 300,...woohoo!

lolz
Old 12-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Teching In

It sincerely, means nothing to me other then the realization that people these days are becoming more and more pussified in life.
Even though you have some anger going on..I do have to agree with that statement.
That is classic and even sig worthy! Love that line.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:49 PM
***Repost Police***

Sigh*

Is that when people make a statement like that,..in a STREET RACING SECTION OR ****CAR*** RELATED SITE....that just means they ain't got **** to offer to any of us. As in, they don't belong.

In other words,...when you gotta resort to using YOUR CAR for your battles....etc etc etc.

Dudes....that is ALL THIS SITE IS ABOUT,...not you, not me,..it's about our cars. Without a CAR,..you LOOSE ALL CREDIT with me,..and hopefully everyone else.
Maybe you couldn't pick up on what he wrote that in his signature for; there are many people in this section who try to use their car as a reason for why they are right and the person they are arguing with is wrong. Because they bring nothing else to the discussion. Like being stronger than someone else, and saying "well I can just beat you up if we disagree, so there!" So since we ARE on the internet, he is basically saying that if you know what you're talking about and can put two sentences together without looking like an asshat, then you don't have to resort to, "well at least my car is faster than yours!" If you are wrong you are wrong, and what you drive has absolutely nothing to do with that. As far "not belonging," that's just laughable. This is the most popular street racing forum on the internet, and without diversity it would just be one big circle-jerk and you know it. Look at Camaro5. This isn't a middle school playground.
Even though you have some anger going on..I do have to agree with that statement.
Careful, you don't belong here.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Teching In

LOLL... I know. Sometimes I just forget I have a Ferd and get carried away.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:11 PM
TECH Addict

Maybe you couldn't pick up on what he wrote that in his signature for; there are many people in this section who try to use their car as a reason for why they are right and the person they are arguing with is wrong. Because they bring nothing else to the discussion. Like being stronger than someone else, and saying "well I can just beat you up if we disagree, so there!" So since we ARE on the internet, he is basically saying that if you know what you're talking about and can put two sentences together without looking like an asshat, then you don't have to resort to, "well at least my car is faster than yours!" If you are wrong you are wrong, and what you drive has absolutely nothing to do with that. As far "not belonging," that's just laughable. This is the most popular street racing forum on the internet, and without diversity it would just be one big circle-jerk and you know it. Look at Camaro5. This isn't a middle school playground.
Well said.. Problem is, he's one who prefers the crutch.

With that:

V-seriesTech... I can see you're all upset over a joke you didn't realize was just a little razz... I think your skin is far too thin..

So here it is. How about we meet at Bradenton Motorsports Park on 12/28/13 and race your Tahoe vs my Escape? No money, no anger issues, no thin skin, no whining. Just show up, be cordial, line up and race. I'm curious how much you've modified the Tahoe, to the point you're certain it will outrun the Escape because, stock vs stock, the Tahoe doesn't win, or did they become low 16 second SUV's lately?

If it gets stupid, I'm out. I'm too old for someone like you to even **** me off, let alone make me outright angry.

Side note: My "aging" mother is in poor health and for that reason, I may have to show up some other time. If something happens to her, no race is worth not being there.

I've been here for a long time now(in internet terms) and that part never ends, does it!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:16 PM
***Repost Police***

For what it's worth, I seem to remember his Tahoe being turbocharged. Which is cool and all, don't get me wrong, but no reason to dog somebody else's ride.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

I'm okay with that... The point is much larger... It really doesn't matter what we're driving: Our mind and heart needs to be better than our vehicles.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You obviously aren't too savy, are you? Me having to explain this **** to you people,..tells me your not a quick thinker- What I meant by my statements regarding your sig, is that, you don't own a vehicle that really has anything to do with this section, correct? Based off your sig anyways. Allow me to clarify- YOu drive an escape, right? Ok,..I was saying that my Tahoe, would **** YOUR **** UP in your escape,...that's MY daily driver. Yet, you have the audacity to call me a "wannabe"? Defying logic, 101, you are. Your other comments, simply aren't worth replying to since you don't seem to get the original statement that YOU felt the NEED to come one here and CORRECT ME saying that the OP already made the statement.... again, your a ******* moron. Nothing will ever change that about you. More then likely, your father feels the same way about you. Done with you, I am. Intimidate? Bitch, this is a STREET RACING SECTION!! I learned on the streets, NOT THE INTERNET you pansey bitch. If you had ever been out the some of the races that I have been to, you would know **** TALKING RUNS PREVALENT IN REAL LIFE. If you CANNOT TAKE IT HERE, you, like your butt pirate buddy you feel the need to defend, also, do not belong. Not to mention, this is a ******* GM site,...not a blue oval based one. I belong, you, you two, do not. Also, simply because I take the time out of my life to respond to people like yourselves, you think I am writing a novel? What, cause my brain can think of and process more information then you, and apply it to ink...you think that is supposed to be belittling , to me???????? BAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid ****. Listen dude, girlie man, whatever,.. your the one that felt the need to respond to something that had nothing to do with you,....all you did, was make a comment, that didn't belong, and you got called out on it. I have no remorse of sympathy for what I did or how you took what I said/typed. It sincerely, means nothing to me other then the realization that people these days are becoming more and more pussified in life. Lemme guess, your parents put you in time out don't they? You know they did. Sigh* What I mean by that, since you couldn't pick up on it... Is that when people make a statement like that,..in a STREET RACING SECTION OR ****CAR*** RELATED SITE....that just means they ain't got **** to offer to any of us. As in, they don't belong. In other words,...when you gotta resort to using YOUR CAR for your battles....etc etc etc. Dudes....that is ALL THIS SITE IS ABOUT,...not you, not me,..it's about our cars. Without a CAR,..you LOOSE ALL CREDIT with me,..and hopefully everyone else. I don't give a **** what you can or cannot afford, that isn't my problem. I have MULTIPLE jobs,..I keep MYSELF busy, that is why I have 3 cars. It is none of my business what or how you do what you do...so,...again,...YOUR CAR SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY BARGAINING CHIP HERE,...the person that goes with it, is simply a biproduct. So, again, the stupid ****** that called ME a wannabe,...LOL. We here at my work all got a kick out of ready the sig,..and that fact that,...he ain't got ****. So,..you people like me,..or you people hate me,...I truly do not care. It sincerely means jack ****, especially given the group of people I am directing this towards. I tell it how it is,..plain and simple. Be it in person, or over the internet. Grow a SACK. I have no regrets- One person I WILL sincerely apologize to, is the OP. . . .MY BAD for the shenanigans.
Lol! Dude nobody gives a **** about you learning on the streets, Eminem. I can take plenty of kiddy **** that you call "**** talk". I've seen enough posts of you responding with CAPS AND SHOWING JUST HOW MAD YOU ARE!!! to people that I'm not going to waste the energy to go back and forth with...that.

You just keep showing how much of a chip you have on your shoulder, sorry about your mental situation, I guess?

P.S. Yes, post length is directly related to intelligence
Old 12-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Teching In

You obviously aren't too savy, are you? Me having to explain this **** to you people,..tells me your not a quick thinker-

What I meant by my statements regarding your sig, is that, you don't own a vehicle that really has anything to do with this section, correct? Based off your sig anyways. Allow me to clarify-

YOu drive an escape, right? Ok,..I was saying that my Tahoe, would **** YOUR **** UP in your escape,...that's MY daily driver. Yet, you have the audacity to call me a "wannabe"? Defying logic, 101, you are.

Your other comments, simply aren't worth replying to since you don't seem to get the original statement that YOU felt the NEED to come one here and CORRECT ME saying that the OP already made the statement.... again, your a ******* moron.

Nothing will ever change that about you. More then likely, your father feels the same way about you.

Done with you, I am.

Intimidate? Bitch, this is a STREET RACING SECTION!! I learned on the streets, NOT THE INTERNET you pansey bitch. If you had ever been out the some of the races that I have been to, you would know **** TALKING RUNS PREVALENT IN REAL LIFE. If you CANNOT TAKE IT HERE, you, like your butt pirate buddy you feel the need to defend, also, do not belong. Not to mention, this is a ******* GM site,...not a blue oval based one.

I belong, you, you two, do not.

Also, simply because I take the time out of my life to respond to people like yourselves, you think I am writing a novel? What, cause my brain can think of and process more information then you, and apply it to ink...you think that is supposed to be belittling , to me???????? BAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid ****.

Listen dude, girlie man, whatever,.. your the one that felt the need to respond to something that had nothing to do with you,....all you did, was make a comment, that didn't belong, and you got called out on it.

I have no remorse of sympathy for what I did or how you took what I said/typed.

Lemme guess, your parents put you in time out don't they? You know they did.

Sigh*

I don't give a **** what you can or cannot afford, that isn't my problem. I have MULTIPLE jobs,..I keep MYSELF busy, that is why I have 3 cars. It is none of my business what or how you do what you do...so,...again,...YOUR CAR SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY BARGAINING CHIP HERE,...the person that goes with it, is simply a biproduct.

So, again, the stupid ****** that called ME a wannabe,...LOL. We here at my work all got a kick out of ready the sig,..and that fact that,...he ain't got ****.

So,..you people like me,..or you people hate me,...I truly do not care. It sincerely means jack ****, especially given the group of people I am directing this towards. I tell it how it is,..plain and simple. Be it in person, or over the internet.

Grow a SACK. I have no regrets-

One person I WILL sincerely apologize to, is the OP. . . .MY BAD for the shenanigans.
Did you really just call someone stupid, that many times, with grammar/spelling that looks like a train wreck?
Old 12-20-2013, 11:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Honestly, no anger but thanks.

I understand what it meant but, on an auto based forum, especially in the street racing section (I use bold text since you retards seem to think typing in CAPS signifies anger. It doesn't. It shows that I am a lazy **** not really wanting to have to stop typing and BOLD TYPE something).

LOLL... I know. Sometimes I just forget I have a Ferd and get carried away.
I have owned more fords then most here,..and I still currently own one.

Well said.. Problem is, he's one who prefers the crutch.

With that:

V-seriesTech... I can see you're all upset over a joke you didn't realize was just a little razz... I think your skin is far too thin..

So here it is. How about we meet at Bradenton Motorsports Park on 12/28/13 and race your Tahoe vs my Escape? No money, no anger issues, no thin skin, no whining. Just show up, be cordial, line up and race. I'm curious how much you've modified the Tahoe, to the point you're certain it will outrun the Escape because, stock vs stock, the Tahoe doesn't win, or did they become low 16 second SUV's lately?

If it gets stupid, I'm out. I'm too old for someone like you to even **** me off, let alone make me outright angry.

Side note: My "aging" mother is in poor health and for that reason, I may have to show up some other time. If something happens to her, no race is worth not being there.

I've been here for a long time now(in internet terms) and that part never ends, does it!

Last thing I am going to do is travel 3 hours without incentive. You want to put a dollar on my journey, I wouln't have a problem GOPROing the event(woops, I CAPs GOPRO...****...I must be angry) You guys think I am mad, your greatly mistaken. I am simply talking ****,..and you people (again...not mad, highlighting a point, previously CAPITALIZED) simply misunderstand **** talking for anger. Why? Perhaps no experience with actual **** talking.

As far as getting stupid, like, fighting? Dude, I have more self control and more training then most here when it comes to dealing with people. The last thing I want to do, is volunteer a fight. I do invite it however if it ever comes looking for me. Wouldn't come to that point, again, as this is funny to me.

For what it's worth, I seem to remember his Tahoe being turbocharged. Which is cool and all, don't get me wrong, but no reason to dog somebody else's ride.

No,....it isn't but,...I will get back to you on this in the end for the the people that aren't using they're heads.

Originally Posted by snake95
Lol! Dude nobody gives a **** about you learning on the streets, Eminem. I can take plenty of kiddy **** that you call "**** talk". I've seen enough posts of you responding with CAPS AND SHOWING JUST HOW MAD YOU ARE!!! to people that I'm not going to waste the energy to go back and forth with...that.

You just keep showing how much of a chip you have on your shoulder, sorry about your mental situation, I guess?

P.S. Yes, post length is directly related to intelligence

lol. I was listing to White Zombie "Thunder Kiss '65" as I pulled up to work today. You see, your misunderstanding once again, and your blaming me, as a result.

I will also get to you in the end-

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Did you really just call someone stupid, that many times, with grammar/spelling that looks like a train wreck?

I am really NOT concerend with typing or proper speech on an internet automotive website. If I was on mavisbeacongivesAshit.com ......I would expect this. Correct a man on spelling,...well, your soo awesome. lol.

And...again,....in the end,...lets replay what happened here.

1)I gave credible information not knowing that it was already added previously.

2) I was attacked, because of it.

3)I was called a "wannabe" by a person that does not street race, nor does he have a vehicle worth street racing.

4)I responded in kind-

5)Then someone felt the need to add to it, no reason for it. I responded, butt hurt commenced by those parties.

In the end, I have been street racing for years, I am well diversed in the automotive world. I build LOTS of cars, weather you people like it or not. I tell you how it is, weather you like it or not. I do it at a risk of looking like an ******* but, as long as the point is understood, I do not give a ****. I have been here for years, I have said many times, I am NOT here to make friends, although I have a long the way. If you guys can't take that, maybe you should think before you try and become a badass and put me in my place for trying to shed light on the OP's topic and hand. If you cannot handle my responses HERE,..then you likely would not be able to handle them in person either, regardless if it comes from me, or if your at your local race spot,....

...anyone that knows me,..knows that I do like confrontation. I welcome it. You guys are all here jumping on my **** because I called you guys out on all legitimate topics,..again,...in DIRECT response to someone trying to belittle ME.....when in fact,...they are the wannabe.

As far as "belonging".... well,...read above again, if you do not understand what I mean by that.....and if you just can't comprehend,...well...again... 1)dude doesn't street race 2)we're here for car **** talking, not a battle of minds or typing degrees 3)it has nothing to do with Ford,,,other then the fact that you guys are poorly representing the brand right now 4)I have contributed to this site more then all of you whiner's put together with technical data and actual physical labor.

So,...again,...you guys that lack comprehension,.....read this twice so you understand. You started this **** with your lame out of key comment to me,...don't be mad that you got a response. I will pick you a part, that is what I do. There is nothing that ANY of you here can say to me to have any type of negative effect on me. Bring a knife to a gun fight again, I doubt you will.

Happy days, bitch boys.

Quick Reply: Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray