Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013 | 02:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

This is how I feel....

ps, that ain't my blood.

on a lighter note snake....people take life to seriously,...you guys(looks like you finally have) need to find the humor in things. Like I said,...was never mad-
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

I still like It'llrun's sig
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Trust me,...we all know you do.
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

As I'd expect, because I said it once already
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by snake95

here we go again...
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
ps **** for brains-as stated in my avatar- EAST COAST.... not to call you an idiot or anything, ...but, Bradenton is on the west coast.

Just saying. South Florida to the logical or NON hillbillies of the state would call South Florida Palm Beach/Ft.Lauderdale/Miami south florida....etc etc etc.
Florida is on the east coast... You could be in New Jersey and have "east coast" in your info... Doesn't mean you're not on the east coast. California... That's on the west coast.

Lets test something here.

What you admit you where out of line with your initial statement?
Nope. I made a little joke AND LABELED said joke as a joke. Around here, there's nothing wrong with doing that and hasn't been for the well over 10yrs I've used this forum.

On the other hand, I don't care.

while we wait...

this was made for peeps like you.

You get a trophy for having an escape. LMAO
Yet it seems so much more likely you're the one born into that generation... When I was a kid, not everyone who tried made the team either...

I'm could be wrong on this, but I suspect I'm closer to 20yrs older than you.. than the other way around. Again, I really don't care about that. I do care that someone flies off the handle and blames everyone else for having done it... In other words, don't blow up, then tell everyone you have great self control. Avoid blowing up, thereby proving you have great self control.

I heard long ago: Sometimes it's better to remain quiet and make 'em wonder if you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Originally Posted by snake95
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

here we go again...
and Go we Here.
Old 12-20-2013 | 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Florida is on the east coast... You could be in New Jersey and have "east coast" in your info... Doesn't mean you're not on the east coast. California... That's on the west coast.

Nope. I made a little joke AND LABELED said joke as a joke. Around here, there's nothing wrong with doing that and hasn't been for the well over 10yrs I've used this forum.

On the other hand, I don't care.

Yet it seems so much more likely you're the one born into that generation... When I was a kid, not everyone who tried made the team either...

I'm could be wrong on this, but I suspect I'm closer to 20yrs older than you.. than the other way around. Again, I really don't care about that. I do care that someone flies off the handle and blames everyone else for having done it... In other words, don't blow up, then tell everyone you have great self control. Avoid blowing up, thereby proving you have great self control.

I heard long ago: Sometimes it's better to remain quiet and make 'em wonder if you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

...an idiot you are, and an idiot you will remain.

That's my opinion of you, it can never be changed...just like you have an opinion of me, that will likely never be changed as well. The moral of the story is, nobody cares. Get over your ego being down in the dumps for not having a car worth mentioning here.

Fact of the matter:

1)I responded to you. I didn't start it but, you can be sure I will be here to see it through.

2)I was and remain the only man in the room to apologize to the OP for this-

Both facts.

Telling me your that much older then me is 1, an assumption, 2, shows how immature you are for your age to try and battle with me over some stupid ****.

More fact-

Your age means nothing here.

ps, the trophy's I own, I earned while playing sports throughout school.

Yes, little league included.

Get over it dude.
Old 12-20-2013 | 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

...an idiot you are, and an idiot you will remain.

That's my opinion of you, it can never be changed...just like you have an opinion of me, that will likely never be changed as well. The moral of the story is, nobody cares. Get over your ego being down in the dumps for not having a car worth mentioning here.
As I said at least twice already, I do not care.

Fact of the matter:

1)I responded to you. I didn't start it but, you can be sure I will be here to see it through.
You responded to the thread, period. I laughed at the FACT that you missed information because you FAILED to pay enough attention and you got bent about it, as any child may. Clearly, you lack self-esteem AND self-control, which is why I've been laughing at you, even when I avoided responding... Again, YOU are the one who made a challenge and then PROMPTLY RAN AWAY once I took you up on it... Too bad, you're attitude sucks so much, I've done what I told you I would and won't waste my time on you at any race. Of course, I think we both know you'd only have gotten thoroughly embarrassed about losing against a stock Ford Escape... If that happened, what on earth could you try to pick on??? NOTHING!

2)I was and remain the only man in the room to apologize to the OP for this-
So... If the rest of us say we're sorry to the OP, you'll shut the **** up? I doubt that. You just don't seem to have that in your being. Besides, I avoided you plenty before deciding you're not going to stop until you're made such a fool of, you log off for awhile...

Both facts.
which only you seem to care about.

Telling me your that much older then me is 1, an assumption, 2, shows how immature you are for your age to try and battle with me over some stupid ****.
The assumption, I'm guessing you picked up on that by my saying I could be wrong, is based SOLELY on the opinion I've gained of you, telling me you're still a snot-nosed kid in the scheme of things, who FINALLY got a job turning wrenches with a small group of others in some other guys shop, so now you're somebody... just ask ya...

More fact-

Your age means nothing here.
It didn't, until YOU made that an issue with your childish antics... YET ANOTHER THING YOU DON'T COMPREHEND, because you're too busy thinking you're one-upping the world.

ps, the trophy's I own, I earned while playing sports throughout school.
As you've already pointed out... They give those to ALL OF YOU these days, regardless the score... The idea is to avoid but it clearly isn't working out well with the likes of you.

Yes, little league included.

Get over it dude.
I have nothing to get over, but you don't seem to understand when you're being played... and some of us are having fun with that.
Old 12-20-2013 | 03:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

As I said at least twice already, I do not care.
t.
telling me you're still a snot-nosed kid in the scheme of things, who FINALLY got a job turning wrenches with a small group of others in some other guys shop, so now you're somebody... just ask ya...

Itthat.
lol, ohhhhh but you do care mr.ford escape. You know you do.

You can keep the "i called you out in my ford escape" until you die,...If you don't find humor is someone calling you out in a ford escape,...then you have no sense of humor. What next, a prius? Your a washed up, old, worthless chump. I didn't know your escape was your only means of transportation until shortly after we started, or you started this ****. I just had some fun with it. Still am actually. It's like a gift, that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!

PS....MY TAHOE(my tow vehicle) will **** YOUR escape up. I don't own anything stock. What's on the mod list for your ford escape?? lmao. ******* tool.

As far as me working at some shop,..yada yada. I'm a trained GM ASEP GRADUATE...as in Bachelor or Automotive Science....trained by general motors. I worked for Cadillac for 10 years,..and I left on excellent terms. I now supply some of the worlds fastest cars, correction, vehicles. Chances are you see lots of them on your favorite tv show or on this site breaking records. As far as "some guys shop"?.....you mean the one that my family owns? Yea,..that one. lol. ps, I have also extensive "disney training" if you wanna get more into just how dumb and a wannabe I actually am.

Dude the more you type, the more you look like an old man that is getting further backed into a corner, and all you gotta say to me is I called you out in my escape and you said no!!! you loose!!!

lmao. Dude,..get a grip on life. The idiot comment stands.

Your outgunned and misinformed.
Old 12-20-2013 | 03:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

hey "it'llrun"(great name for a ford escape owner btw)

Rub some of this on your aches and pains.

Old 12-20-2013 | 04:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 12-20-2013 | 06:38 PM
***Repost Police***

I understand what it meant but, on an auto based forum, especially in the street racing section (I use bold text since you retards seem to think typing in CAPS signifies anger. It doesn't. It shows that I am a lazy **** not really wanting to have to stop typing and BOLD TYPE something).

I've never had any problem with you, been laughing at some of the **** you say to people since I joined (which was not long after you). I just know that he had a few certain people in mind when he put that in his signature, who do nothing but revert back to their car when they're losing an argument. No hard feelings.
Old 12-20-2013 | 07:31 PM
Teching In

Honestly, no anger but thanks.

I understand what it meant but, on an auto based forum, especially in the street racing section (I use bold text since you retards seem to think typing in CAPS signifies anger. It doesn't. It shows that I am a lazy **** not really wanting to have to stop typing and BOLD TYPE something).

I have owned more fords then most here,..and I still currently own one.

Last thing I am going to do is travel 3 hours without incentive. You want to put a dollar on my journey, I wouln't have a problem GOPROing the event(woops, I CAPs GOPRO...****...I must be angry) You guys think I am mad, your greatly mistaken. I am simply talking ****,..and you people (again...not mad, highlighting a point, previously CAPITALIZED) simply misunderstand **** talking for anger. Why? Perhaps no experience with actual **** talking.

As far as getting stupid, like, fighting? Dude, I have more self control and more training then most here when it comes to dealing with people. The last thing I want to do, is volunteer a fight. I do invite it however if it ever comes looking for me. Wouldn't come to that point, again, as this is funny to me.

No,....it isn't but,...I will get back to you on this in the end for the the people that aren't using they're heads.

lol. I was listing to White Zombie "Thunder Kiss '65" as I pulled up to work today. You see, your misunderstanding once again, and your blaming me, as a result.

I will also get to you in the end-

I am really NOT concerend with typing or proper speech on an internet automotive website. If I was on mavisbeacongivesAshit.com ......I would expect this. Correct a man on spelling,...well, your soo awesome. lol.

And...again,....in the end,...lets replay what happened here.

1)I gave credible information not knowing that it was already added previously.

2) I was attacked, because of it.

3)I was called a "wannabe" by a person that does not street race, nor does he have a vehicle worth street racing.

4)I responded in kind-

5)Then someone felt the need to add to it, no reason for it. I responded, butt hurt commenced by those parties.

In the end, I have been street racing for years, I am well diversed in the automotive world. I build LOTS of cars, weather you people like it or not. I tell you how it is, weather you like it or not. I do it at a risk of looking like an ******* but, as long as the point is understood, I do not give a ****. I have been here for years, I have said many times, I am NOT here to make friends, although I have a long the way. If you guys can't take that, maybe you should think before you try and become a badass and put me in my place for trying to shed light on the OP's topic and hand. If you cannot handle my responses HERE,..then you likely would not be able to handle them in person either, regardless if it comes from me, or if your at your local race spot,....

...anyone that knows me,..knows that I do like confrontation. I welcome it. You guys are all here jumping on my **** because I called you guys out on all legitimate topics,..again,...in DIRECT response to someone trying to belittle ME.....when in fact,...they are the wannabe.

As far as "belonging".... well,...read above again, if you do not understand what I mean by that.....and if you just can't comprehend,...well...again... 1)dude doesn't street race 2)we're here for car **** talking, not a battle of minds or typing degrees 3)it has nothing to do with Ford,,,other then the fact that you guys are poorly representing the brand right now 4)I have contributed to this site more then all of you whiner's put together with technical data and actual physical labor.

So,...again,...you guys that lack comprehension,.....read this twice so you understand. You started this **** with your lame out of key comment to me,...don't be mad that you got a response. I will pick you a part, that is what I do. There is nothing that ANY of you here can say to me to have any type of negative effect on me. Bring a knife to a gun fight again, I doubt you will.

Happy days, bitch boys.
Bro I'm not even involved in your spat with the other guys. I just thought it was funny that you are talking about everyone being stupid and, now, bringing up a lack of comprehension that others have...it's just funny. If you don't care about your typing, that's cool. It just looks funny.

not to call you an idiot or anything, ...but, Bradenton is on the west coast.
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

21000 SR. 64 Bradenton, FL 34212

Lol...dude...have the facts straight before calling someone an idiot.

I wish I was still stationed in FL! I'd love to race your Vette!
Old 12-20-2013 | 08:30 PM
***Repost Police***

I think he's talking about the west and east coast of Florida.
Old 12-20-2013 | 08:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
LMAO well if that's the case...then they should meet in the middle. Each person drive a couple of hours.

This place is funny. I always see people calling people out then not wanting to make the drive.
Old 12-20-2013 | 09:00 PM
TECH Addict

He turned to that pretty quickly after the invite to his invite... Regardless, it's not like driving from Dallas to El Paso or Nuevo Laredo or even San Antonio or Houston. Hell, it's like Dallas to Austin or maybe even Waco. I know... Round Rock! Not quite Austin... All depending on traffic.

It's about 2 and a half hours from Moroso... PBIR these days. The thing is, to me, a 30+ year resident of Florida, it's ENTIRELY on the east coast, even on its west coast. When I think of the west coast, I think of the left coast... California, Oregon, Washington. The east coast consists of several states, but for the most part, they're all considered east coast in any sports venue, including racing. Even though part of Florida is in the Central Time Zone, it's still an east coast state. In south Florida, the state is only about 120-130 miles wide...

Besides, and I know this will upset him again, but... when you call someone out to race "in Florida," you have no business then claiming the track is too far away... He specified south Florida and Bradenton IS, in fact, part of south Florida, not north or central and I've never heard of anyone claiming a left or right side of the state.
Old 12-20-2013 | 09:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
LMAO well if that's the case...then they should meet in the middle. Each person drive a couple of hours.

This place is funny. I always see people calling people out then not wanting to make the drive.
Yeah, you're right. I live 4hrs from that track, but he won't drive 3. Instead, I'm apparently supposed to make the 250 mile trip to Moroso, which is over 5hrs with any amount of traffic. I'm sure he won't go to slip-n-slide either, but I think it has much more to do with his "security blanket" than anything else. He's comfy at PBIR. Of course, he apparently wouldn't think that I've made over 1,000 passes there myself... The track sucked back then, but the layout is the same.

It's over though, as far as I'm concerned. He made a challenge and I answered. He backed out and I'm fine with that because he's acting like such a jerk that I don't want to be around him.
Old 12-20-2013 | 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've never had any problem with you, been laughing at some of the **** you say to people since I joined (which was not long after you). I just know that he had a few certain people in mind when he put that in his signature, who do nothing but revert back to their car when they're losing an argument. No hard feelings.
I don't have a problem with you, really don't have a problem with anyone honestly. I understand the meaning behind everything but, I will stick by my original statements,...we're here because of our cars. If I didn't work on cars/GM's...if I didn't own a Vette,...I would not be here. And that is just the way it is.

Fortunately for the board, it's not my call on how the fellas run this place, it's merely an opinion. I respect yours, and most others. I understand people view this differently. I'd elaborate more but, frankly i'm tired, a friend of mine blew his brains out, and tomorrow i leave the country for vaca. So i'll be throwing in the towel here at the end of this post on this topic.

Bro I'm not even involved in your spat with the other guys. I just thought it was funny that you are talking about everyone being stupid and, now, bringing up a lack of comprehension that others have...it's just funny. If you don't care about your typing, that's cool. It just looks funny.
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

21000 SR. 64 Bradenton, FL 34212

Lol...dude...have the facts straight before calling someone an idiot.
I wish I was still stationed in FL! I'd love to race your Vette!

So,...lets understand this, logically, mavis.

You, felt the need to come into this conversation,...tell another grown man, on an automotive based forum, about his incorrect spelling or grammar? That's what you felt you needed to do right? What did you expect would happen? Did you think you where being funny? Cool? Helpful? Or are you just the type of person that itllrun is, where you feel you need to always voice your opinion when not needed? I would like to say it doesn't matter but, I kinda would like to know what makes a person like yourself, tick.

I'll get back to you on the topic of Bradenton in a second, Mavis factoid.

as far as racing your car?... Do you know how many times I have had conversations like this...on this very board, where people have said the same thing? Dunno if its to look cool calling out a big power car, or if you actually think you had a shot. Either way, it's a pathetic, weak thing to say, especially in a conversation like the one most of us have been having. If you where in the state, I would respond favorably to your bedtime wise.

We'll continue shortly.

You would be 100% correct on that.

...do you see what happened there? You attempted to belittle me,..adding to something that again,...didn't need to be added to....as a result, you look like the FOOL that THINKS he knew what he was talking about. Well,..honestly, I wanna pick you apart even more but, there is no reason, you already painted a picture for us as well with your "corrective posts".

You said your "stationed" ...I could only HOPE TO GOD you are not in the military with your way of thinking. You think I don't understand the geography of Florida? You think your proving something by posting Bradenton? Dude, I know where it is. I made it to the semi finals there for a certain event years ago, haven't been there since. I know Florida, north, south, east and west on a map as well.

Reason why I said I hope your not in the military is because you don't seem to comprehend to well either. As in,...first of all, I didn't know that he only had an ESCAPE.....I thought he might have had something worth calling him out against,..cause I wanted to show him a "wannabe"....so I said come to south florida....as in, PBIR. (For the record, please state what section we're in here. Thanks).

...then guy responds by returning the call out by naming his terms/location of the r0ace. Against what, my Tahoe? Ok,..sounds kinda lame but...lol....ok. Then for what, for free? You expect me to travel to the other side of the state,..to race some loser in an escape? And that to you, and everyone else, sounds logical?

Ok, you win. You have my apologies Mavis.

It's about 2 and a half hours from Moroso... PBIR these days. The thing is, to me, a 30+ year resident of Florida, it's ENTIRELY on the east coast, even on its west coast. When I think of the west coast, I think of the left coast... California, Oregon, Washington. The east coast consists of several states, but for the most part, they're all considered east coast in any sports venue, including racing. Even though part of Florida is in the Central Time Zone, it's still an east coast state. In south Florida, the state is only about 120-130 miles wide...

Besides, and I know this will upset him again, but... when you call someone out to race "in Florida," you have no business then claiming the track is too far away... He specified south Florida and Bradenton IS, in fact, part of south Florida, not north or central and I've never heard of anyone claiming a left or right side of the state.
First things first. This is a street racing section, not the track racing section. I hate to point that out to you and your new boyfriend but, it is what it is. I never said "track"...did I?

lol. and what, no more wannabe this, wannabe that? Your not gonna talk about me being a pretend make believe dude? No more talk about me probably working in "some guys garage?" No more of that? What happened? Loose the only edge that you thought you had?

Goes to show you how pathetic the train of thought a person could have. Maybe next time, keep your fingers off the keyboard and just let the guy slide that "thought he was helping".....

I wanna tell you, the escape, callout thing, funniest **** I heard in 48 hours. Seriously. On my vacation, i'll be talking about how hilarious this is. Then, you'll be forgotten. You can ride the I called him out and he loses could he BACKED down...LMAO....nobody backed down idiot, it's just NOT worth my time. If you cannot understand that, well, then thanks for the lesson in comprehension,..or, in this case, the lack of.

As far as west coast/east coast,...the fact that you even type the word California in here,..just shows how low your IQ actually might be. It isn't my fault you don't understand.

Anyways,..guys and girls....more importantly OP and TechBoard....my apologies for what you all had to see here. I'm sorry it had to go this far to weed out a douche or two. For those that think I am the douche,..cool beans, I would do it ALL over again, exactly the same way. You can man up and private message me about it, or find a place on the board that doesn't ruin someone else's post and you manly men can talk about my spelling or assumptions of what exactly it is that I do for a living. I would be happy to help with further clarification.

On that note, I am out of the country by the time most of you read this. Try and be a man, and wait for my return if you would like to continue this, or, load up my PM's. All good, either way. See you in 8 days.

Jdawg
Old 12-20-2013 | 11:12 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't have a problem with you, really don't have a problem with anyone honestly. I understand the meaning behind everything but, I will stick by my original statements,...we're here because of our cars. If I didn't work on cars/GM's...if I didn't own a Vette,...I would not be here. And that is just the way it is.

Fortunately for the board, it's not my call on how the fellas run this place, it's merely an opinion. I respect yours, and most others. I understand people view this differently. I'd elaborate more but, frankly i'm tired, a friend of mine blew his brains out, and tomorrow i leave the country for vaca. So i'll be throwing in the towel here at the end of this post on this topic.
Sorry for your loss.

Quick Reply: Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray