Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I don't have a problem with you, really don't have a problem with anyone honestly. I understand the meaning behind everything but, I will stick by my original statements,...we're here because of our cars. If I didn't work on cars/GM's...if I didn't own a Vette,...I would not be here. And that is just the way it is.

Fortunately for the board, it's not my call on how the fellas run this place, it's merely an opinion. I respect yours, and most others. I understand people view this differently. I'd elaborate more but, frankly i'm tired, a friend of mine blew his brains out, and tomorrow i leave the country for vaca. So i'll be throwing in the towel here at the end of this post on this topic.

So,...lets understand this, logically, mavis.

You, felt the need to come into this conversation,...tell another grown man, on an automotive based forum, about his incorrect spelling or grammar? That's what you felt you needed to do right? What did you expect would happen? Did you think you where being funny? Cool? Helpful? Or are you just the type of person that itllrun is, where you feel you need to always voice your opinion when not needed? I would like to say it doesn't matter but, I kinda would like to know what makes a person like yourself, tick.

I'll get back to you on the topic of Bradenton in a second, Mavis factoid.

as far as racing your car?... Do you know how many times I have had conversations like this...on this very board, where people have said the same thing? Dunno if its to look cool calling out a big power car, or if you actually think you had a shot. Either way, it's a pathetic, weak thing to say, especially in a conversation like the one most of us have been having. If you where in the state, I would respond favorably to your bedtime wise.

We'll continue shortly.

You would be 100% correct on that.

...do you see what happened there? You attempted to belittle me,..adding to something that again,...didn't need to be added to....as a result, you look like the FOOL that THINKS he knew what he was talking about. Well,..honestly, I wanna pick you apart even more but, there is no reason, you already painted a picture for us as well with your "corrective posts".

You said your "stationed" ...I could only HOPE TO GOD you are not in the military with your way of thinking. You think I don't understand the geography of Florida? You think your proving something by posting Bradenton? Dude, I know where it is. I made it to the semi finals there for a certain event years ago, haven't been there since. I know Florida, north, south, east and west on a map as well.

Reason why I said I hope your not in the military is because you don't seem to comprehend to well either. As in,...first of all, I didn't know that he only had an ESCAPE.....I thought he might have had something worth calling him out against,..cause I wanted to show him a "wannabe"....so I said come to south florida....as in, PBIR. (For the record, please state what section we're in here. Thanks).

...then guy responds by returning the call out by naming his terms/location of the r0ace. Against what, my Tahoe? Ok,..sounds kinda lame but...lol....ok. Then for what, for free? You expect me to travel to the other side of the state,..to race some loser in an escape? And that to you, and everyone else, sounds logical?

Ok, you win. You have my apologies Mavis.

First things first. This is a street racing section, not the track racing section. I hate to point that out to you and your new boyfriend but, it is what it is. I never said "track"...did I?

lol. and what, no more wannabe this, wannabe that? Your not gonna talk about me being a pretend make believe dude? No more talk about me probably working in "some guys garage?" No more of that? What happened? Loose the only edge that you thought you had?

Goes to show you how pathetic the train of thought a person could have. Maybe next time, keep your fingers off the keyboard and just let the guy slide that "thought he was helping".....

I wanna tell you, the escape, callout thing, funniest **** I heard in 48 hours. Seriously. On my vacation, i'll be talking about how hilarious this is. Then, you'll be forgotten. You can ride the I called him out and he loses could he BACKED down...LMAO....nobody backed down idiot, it's just NOT worth my time. If you cannot understand that, well, then thanks for the lesson in comprehension,..or, in this case, the lack of.

As far as west coast/east coast,...the fact that you even type the word California in here,..just shows how low your IQ actually might be. It isn't my fault you don't understand.

Anyways,..guys and girls....more importantly OP and TechBoard....my apologies for what you all had to see here. I'm sorry it had to go this far to weed out a douche or two. For those that think I am the douche,..cool beans, I would do it ALL over again, exactly the same way. You can man up and private message me about it, or find a place on the board that doesn't ruin someone else's post and you manly men can talk about my spelling or assumptions of what exactly it is that I do for a living. I would be happy to help with further clarification.

On that note, I am out of the country by the time most of you read this. Try and be a man, and wait for my return if you would like to continue this, or, load up my PM's. All good, either way. See you in 8 days.

Jdawg
Name calling?! Really?

I wasn't saying anything to be funny. You act like you are better than everyone on here so I jumped in because I knew I could ruffle your feathers...it was pretty easy...a few sentences and you write a novel. I'll do whatever I want because people like you, who act like they are smart/tough, really aren't so, get used to me being here and get over it or quit crying and being thin skinned. You are weak because you are easy to fluster. Sorry, facts are facts.

I never called your car out...do you even read? I said it would be cool to run it. However, I guess my 20+ PSI, 2800LB FRC must not be considered big power huh?
Old 12-21-2013, 04:27 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Name calling?! Really?

I wasn't saying anything to be funny. You act like you are better than everyone on here so I jumped in because I knew I could ruffle your feathers...it was pretty easy...a few sentences and you write a novel. I'll do whatever I want because people like you, who act like they are smart/tough, really aren't so, get used to me being here and get over it or quit crying and being thin skinned. You are weak because you are easy to fluster. Sorry, facts are facts.

I never called your car out...do you even read? I said it would be cool to run it. However, I guess my 20+ PSI, 2800LB FRC must not be considered big power huh?
Eh... I just figured out that he knows he'll win no matter what because he... he... he's unstoppable!

Rarely do I see anyone here so chock full o'nuts! This KID is so damned stuck on himself, it's no wonder he's leaving the country for vacation right after he tells us his "friend" just committed suicide... He gives a damn about nobody but himself. He is the definition of narcissist! He's tougher than you, me, He-Man(and welcomes any chance to prove it- that's how he rolls), whomever. He has more cars that outrun everything else that he can't even keep count. His TAHOE will "**** YOUR **** UP" because ... because he owns it and IT is too scared to lose! His idea of "winning" includes the fact that others simply move on because we don't feel a need to stick to the same words over and over(but he sure does that). Just don't ask him to actually show up after he calls you... He's too busy trickin' somebody's ride... I think it's more like his dad won't allow him the use of his dads car myself, but hey...

In the end, the only thing I find blatantly obvious about him is, she's unstable and confused. He seems to think that everyone should care more about his opinion than their own, regardless the subject. He won't waste time when it comes to telling you that you're stupid and he's smart and even after I told him that's why some of us are picking on him, he doesn't evidently understand, so he tells us again and again, we're just not able to understand what he's saying... I swear, it's like if we just keep pulling the string, we'll keep getting something to laugh about and he just doesn't know, it's him...

FINALLY: I noticed at the end of his last(and hopefully final) silly rant, and this helps solidify the fact I think this kid is DREAMER #1 around here... Possibly his alter ego... Jdawg... This makes sense, actually. With that one, the farce was strong... He was banned, I think, back in like '07.

I think we're done here. Sorry it went this way, really. The initial post was pretty darned good and I think got somewhat derailed over anger initially, then just never got back on track.
Old 12-21-2013, 06:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

1)Do you race it?

2)if not, do you have a car you do?

3)Who cares?

Your missing the subject matter here dude-

I admit, it reads a little harsh but,..I think your missing the fact that "I" was called the wannabe here,... I offer no remorse on said topic.
all I have is a weak *** 96gt I've raced a thousand times or so. the build is in this forum. it might be able to hang. it runs 10 seconds in the 1/8th mile at 72 mph. lol.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:35 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How in the **** do you guys have that much time to write these damn novels.....
Old 12-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Launching!

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

lol, you guys having fun in here I see
Old 01-03-2014, 10:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Sorry for your loss.
Thanks. Smart technician, stupid thinker. $120K+ in tools, GM honors, ASE, marks for excellence...etc...wasted. Anyways, thanks.

I like name calling. Slowpoke, would be what i'd call you.

..and 2800 pound 20 psi blower cars don't run like 2800lb 20+psi e85 turbo cars.

Just saying,

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Your a gay person, driving a gay vehicle. That **** flys in some places so, your cool, allegedly.

ps, I read the first sentence of your reply...lost interest. Or maybe you lost me at escape....

Originally Posted by assasinator
all I have is a weak *** 96gt I've raced a thousand times or so. the build is in this forum. it might be able to hang. it runs 10 seconds in the 1/8th mile at 72 mph. lol.
Calling out itll run????

Originally Posted by Lawhead
How in the **** do you guys have that much time to write these damn novels.....
I don't understand how people think TYPING takes long. How long have YOU people(lmao) using a keyboard? Really people, do you still look at the keys? I type fast as ****, hence the lack of care in typo land.

Type faster-

Originally Posted by FourG63 97GST
lol, you guys having fun in here I see

Typical ricer/forum ****. You Didn't SFR just come back??? lolz.

Great timing.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Bro you run your mouth more than most people on here. YOU are the ricer. I understand where you are coming from with the typing...I type fast also. But, I don't make spelling and grammar errors and I don't type novels. Whether you type fast or not, typing novels shows that you are butthurt behind the keyboard. You can try and play it off however you want...fact are facts. You are soft and it's hilarious to see you rant/fume.

I don't really care if your car is turbo'd. Let's see some proof that it is a big dog. All I have seen are some walk arounds and, quite possibly, the ugliest hood ever to grace a Corvette. You talk all this smack about your car...I'd love to see it waste a s/c car well into the 900 HP range.

Last edited by 01MagredC5; 01-03-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ LOL

Plus, the rest of us aren't hangers on to what our daddy/family does. Then again, we're not cool enough to call ourselves things like "Jdawg" either.

JDawg, mechanic dude for your family's shop, you're the typical "look at me" kid who thinks because he says things on the internet, people MUST be impressed with him, lest they be called "stupid" and worse.

So when your STUPID *** called me out, I accepted. Then suddenly DADDY WOULDN'T let you use his car or be conned into racing it in your stead, so you had to back out like the puss you are in REAL life... Whatever, little big man. The jig is apparently up.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Longest post i have ever seen on this forum.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:27 AM
***Repost Police***

Thanks. Smart technician, stupid thinker. $120K+ in tools, GM honors, ASE, marks for excellence...etc...wasted. Anyways, thanks.

I like name calling. Slowpoke, would be what i'd call you.

I'm guessing the bolded part was the only part directed at me?
Old 01-04-2014, 02:48 AM
On The Tree

haha...damn I know I must be drunk. After reading through this **** I had to go back to page 1 to make sure this was the thread about a TT5.0 dragging a vett.

Yep....it is. Nice death!! That Mustang moves out!!
Old 01-09-2014, 02:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Bro you run your mouth more than most people on here. YOU are the ricer. I understand where you are coming from with the typing...I type fast also. But, I don't make spelling and grammar errors and I don't type novels. Whether you type fast or not, typing novels shows that you are butthurt behind the keyboard. You can try and play it off however you want...fact are facts. You are soft and it's hilarious to see you rant/fume.

I don't really care if your car is turbo'd. Let's see some proof that it is a big dog. All I have seen are some walk arounds and, quite possibly, the ugliest hood ever to grace a Corvette. You talk all this smack about your car...I'd love to see it waste a s/c car well into the 900 HP range.
You call someone "soft" then have the nerve to tell another man they have incorrect spelling/bad grammar. LOL really???

You see what I want people to see. Just like the when we go fishing. Fish, meet lure,..lure, meet fish. You might understand a concept or two regarding that.

I have raced plenty of cars,..I have a 1x00rwhp F1X e85 car I am about to finish,..you can see how my slow FRC does against that car. Show you just how slow it is.

As far as the ugliest hood on a vette, thats cool, no bother hear. Fortunately for you, you have a slow *** supercharged vette, I have a fast twin turbo vette, with said hood. So, lol, all good. For the record, its a stock hood, that I blew apart with a nitrous backfire and a manifold explosion. Made the best out of a damaged hood,..placing and using functional NACA ducts, that feed directly into the turbos,... the rear vents, extract the added heat from a top mount twin turbo car, and relieves pressure at high speed.

It's called functionality. Being a BELT DRIVE blower guy, I wouldn't expect you to think outside the box, let alone, understand the concept of how stuff works, efficiently.

^^^ LOL

Plus, the rest of us aren't hangers on to what our daddy/family does. Then again, we're not cool enough to call ourselves things like "Jdawg" either.

JDawg, mechanic dude for your family's shop, you're the typical "look at me" kid who thinks because he says things on the internet, people MUST be impressed with him, lest they be called "stupid" and worse.

So when your STUPID *** called me out, I accepted. Then suddenly DADDY WOULDN'T let you use his car or be conned into racing it in your stead, so you had to back out like the puss you are in REAL life... Whatever, little big man. The jig is apparently up.
Awwwee,..I see you are still riding dicks.

1)Family to me, is something to be proud of. I am indeed proud of my family, what we have accomplished, and what we do.

2)JDAWG is a name friends call me..other cool people just as cool as myself. Again, I understand not being as cool, you cannot understand.

3)I would rather have people want to look at me, as opposed to turn away. Only people I don't care to look at is fat bitches, and homos. So,..if you don't have people looking at you, you might be one of those two. Or, if you drive an escape, I am pretty sure, nobody will notice you.

4)"My stupid ***" called you out to South Florida you stupid ******* retarded dumbfuck. Seriously dude, is that your claim to fame? I said, bring your ****(I WAS THINKING YOU OWNED SOMETHING FAST YOU STUPID STUPID DUMB ****...NOT A GAY SPORTQUEERTILITY)I wasn't trying to race my Tahoe.....I was trying to race what I thought was a car....

lol....then you COUNTER THE OFFER ON THE OPPOSITE COAST OF FLORIDA....YOU STUPID ****. Then, You insisted the race be "FOR FUN"....as in,...not for any money.

WHY would I travel accross my state, to race your stupid vehicle, for no money? You can ride your he backed down horse till the day your meaningless life ends cupcake. Thanks for the laugh. lmao. Stupid **** lolz.

This is what you are to me....

Just cause hey, I want everyone to look at me, here you go.

(notice, no queer escapes in above video)

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I'm guessing the bolded part was the only part directed at me?

If you need me to answer that for you, ok, yes, it was meant for you.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:38 PM
10 Second Club

Someone get this guy some Prep H

He's got a serious case of the butt hurts
Old 01-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

OMG HE DRIVES AN ESCAPE HE DOES NOT RACE HE MUST BE GAY!!!11 I BE PRETTY BADASS BRO WHO STREET RACES CORVETTES AND HAS AWARDS FROM GM!!11

There are two things this resembles. One is a WoW neckbeard discussing how awesome his wizards are, because he has no idea of how little value the average person will give it other than "oh, I suppose it's nice?". The other is a gangsta rapper bragging about everything he has and plenty of what he doesn't. Either way, cut this mediocre internet drama and grow up. V-seriesTech, you're acting like a child. Just because he doesn't own a fast car doesn't mean he doesn't know about street racing. And calling him gay because he owns a soccermom's car doesn't help your case.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Someone get this guy some Prep H

He's got a serious case of the butt hurts
Originally Posted by King's Z
OMG HE DRIVES AN ESCAPE HE DOES NOT RACE HE MUST BE GAY!!!11 I BE PRETTY BADASS BRO WHO STREET RACES CORVETTES AND HAS AWARDS FROM GM!!11

There are two things this resembles. One is a WoW neckbeard discussing how awesome his wizards are, because he has no idea of how little value the average person will give it other than "oh, I suppose it's nice?". The other is a gangsta rapper bragging about everything he has and plenty of what he doesn't. Either way, cut this mediocre internet drama and grow up. V-seriesTech, you're acting like a child. Just because he doesn't own a fast car doesn't mean he doesn't know about street racing. And calling him gay because he owns a soccermom's car doesn't help your case.

If you two dumbass's can't read the humor in my posts, then your both ******* idiots. True story. Try and take a step back, maybe go hit some chronic of something, then come back and read. JUST might help you tight asses out a bit.

Think what you will about me, I would re-due this **** all over again, exactly the same way.

PS kingDipShit-dude that owns an escape(it'llrun-it'll run, what, 20sec et's???BAHHAHAHA),...that calls you a poser or whatever, for me doing what I do,..when in reality, he is the poser. Therefore, ******* homo, and drives a queer vehicle on top of it. If you all are this blind, then well, there is no helping YOU PEOPLE.

See you again tomorrow bitches.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:06 PM
10 Second Club

If you two dumbass's can't read the humor in my posts, then your both ******* idiots. True story. Try and take a step back, maybe go hit some chronic of something, then come back and read. JUST might help you tight asses out a bit.

Think what you will about me, I would re-due this **** all over again, exactly the same way.

PS kingDipShit-dude that owns an escape(it'llrun-it'll run, what, 20sec et's???BAHHAHAHA),...that calls you a poser or whatever, for me doing what I do,..when in reality, he is the poser. Therefore, ******* homo, and drives a queer vehicle on top of it. If you all are this blind, then well, there is no helping YOU PEOPLE.

See you again tomorrow bitches.
Honestly don't read your post....
Old 01-09-2014, 07:19 PM
TECH Addict

It's been quite a long time since I've seen such childish anger. Thanks, V-tech mekanik! Oh wait... You're some other type of parts exchanger...

Grow up, *** CLOWN! And get off all these jocks you're trying to punk. You're the only punk involved here and you've been handed your own ***!
Old 01-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Teching In

You call someone "soft" then have the nerve to tell another man they have incorrect spelling/bad grammar. LOL really???

You see what I want people to see. Just like the when we go fishing. Fish, meet lure,..lure, meet fish. You might understand a concept or two regarding that.

I have raced plenty of cars,..I have a 1x00rwhp F1X e85 car I am about to finish,..you can see how my slow FRC does against that car. Show you just how slow it is.

As far as the ugliest hood on a vette, thats cool, no bother hear. Fortunately for you, you have a slow *** supercharged vette, I have a fast twin turbo vette, with said hood. So, lol, all good. For the record, its a stock hood, that I blew apart with a nitrous backfire and a manifold explosion. Made the best out of a damaged hood,..placing and using functional NACA ducts, that feed directly into the turbos,... the rear vents, extract the added heat from a top mount twin turbo car, and relieves pressure at high speed.

It's called functionality. Being a BELT DRIVE blower guy, I wouldn't expect you to think outside the box, let alone, understand the concept of how stuff works, efficiently.
Damn little girl! You just won't go away will you? Being educated has nothing to do with being tough or not...but thank you for proving my point on both accords.

You try and sound like you are devious and intelligent...I wish they had a emoticon on here for back-peddling.

You talk about being smarter than everyone and you had a nitrous backfire? I'll leave that one alone because I don't wish bad luck on ANYONE's build...even tools like yourself. Sorry about your bad luck. Okay so, you messed your stock hood up...discard it and buy another one instead of making that train wreck that is currently installed. BTW, the fastest turbo Vette's in the world don't run garbage hoods like that...but good job on being innovative...pointless...but good job.

Finally princess, you talk so much trash about your car, well, post up some videos of your badass 1 mile runs, or track runs, or street races against some big boys. Until you back up your cute little mouth, you are just like a typical bench racer. "Blah blah blah, I am going to do this and that...and race this or than when it's completed." Give me a break...kid...
Old 01-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Staging Lane

Apparently you can't read. I stated before that just because someone doesn't own a fast car, it doesn't mean said person doesn't know a lot about street racing. It means street racing is not in his priorities as of now. You can't reason this, and you have the guts to come and call me blind.
Once again, grow up and stop being so braggy. You're just proving It'llrun's signature right.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Honestly don't read your post....
...so why comment. Cheerleader?

It's been quite a long time since I've seen such childish anger. Thanks, V-tech mekanik! Oh wait... You're some other type of parts exchanger...

Grow up, *** CLOWN! And get off all these jocks you're trying to punk. You're the only punk involved here and you've been handed your own ***!
Jocks? Anger? What, you don't wanna put money on the race you say I backed out of? Between your homoride, and my tahoe? Put some money on it you retard, and you just might get your race. Otherwise, get over the argument poser.

Listen dude. being EDUCATED and SMART, has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING, and fighting well. If you do not know that, your not a fighter. I have been involved in some sort of team fighting growing up, for years and years. Often, I have fought BIGGER or STRONGER dudes,..but, they get out tech'd..... the smarter fighter, always wins, unless you get a lucky punch. So, again, your a ******* idiot.

If your gay name was on my title(s)...for my vehicles,..then you can tell me whatever you would like to see on the car....however,..you own some slow **** with a belt attachment,..so,..you don't get to make the call on what the car gets or doesn't get.

As far as nitrous backfires...my own fault indeed. I was about to race a big power car....he kept going faster then agreed speed....faster and faster...I should have waited,..and ran my race(agreed)...but, I didn't,...he went, I went,..blew the tires off so fast,..it popped the manifold like a small IED went off. No biggie,..I was able to get it home but,..whatever. I made what I have work,...I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME,...if you don't like it,..lol,..**** you and your train of thought.

I could care less-

Originally Posted by King's Z
Apparently you can't read. I stated before that just because someone doesn't own a fast car, it doesn't mean said person doesn't know a lot about street racing. It means street racing is not in his priorities as of now. You can't reason this, and you have the guts to come and call me blind.
Once again, grow up and stop being so braggy. You're just proving It'llrun's signature right.

Douchbag,

If someone does not have a car to street race with,...what the **** are they doing in this section?

To what, say things like:

WOW, NICE CAR!!
RAPE!
nasty!
Cool!!
I bet my escape will **** him up!

really dude? Get a car, then get a clue.

As far as the "BRAGGY" .....THATS THE JOKE YOU ****!!!!

I love this ****.

Quick Reply: Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray