Old 12-20-2013 | 11:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
quoted for BITCHISIM.

It'llrun
TECH Fanatic
2014 Ford Escape

Trader Rating: 0

I like all RWD V8 cars with at least 300 lb ft of torque. -Quoted again,...for being a bitch that has nothing to add to the street racing world
DD 2014 Escape Titanium... SHORT on the torque! Cool, however. -Quoted for you being a *** that I pass everyday on the highway in my Tahoe.

just say your a broke, slow, none car owning girlie boy.

It saves us all time.
well i have a 99 jeep tj. its a weak and not cool car. we all have them.
Old 12-20-2013 | 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by assasinator
well i have a 99 jeep tj. its a weak and not cool car. we all have them.
1)Do you race it?

2)if not, do you have a car you do?

3)Who cares?

Your missing the subject matter here dude-

I admit, it reads a little harsh but,..I think your missing the fact that "I" was called the wannabe here,... I offer no remorse on said topic.

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 12-20-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: only to add, not delete-
Old 12-20-2013 | 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

You keep acting like you put someone in their place? You didn't do **** but type more long posts trying to convince everyone you're some sort of badass. You're not.

Pick who apart? If this is directed at me in the least, I commented on your comment about his sig, no picking apart needed, just you AGAIN trying to act like you're some sort of badass.

Knife to a gunfight? You must really think you're something, dude. Wake up, ZERO ***** given as to what you've built, who you've beat, etc. You talk like you're delusional and think you're really something.

Keep pumping out the long posts to appear as if you're really put someone in their place.

Last edited by snake95; 12-20-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by snake95
You keep acting like you put someone in their place? You didn't do **** but type more long posts trying to convince everyone you're some sort of badass. You're not.

Pick who apart? If this is directed at me in the least, I commented on your comment about his sig, no picking apart needed, just you AGAIN trying to act like you're some sort of badass.

Knife to a gunfight? You must really think you're something, dude. Wake up, ZERO ***** given as to what you've built, who you've beat, etc. You talk like you're delusional and think you're really something.

Keep pumping out the long posts to appear as if you're really put someone in their place.

lol,..someone? I thought I put several in they're place?? lolz. Be clear, I respond to satisfy myself, not the other way around. Anyone else, simply a bi-product.

You commented on my coment about his sig,..ok, whats your point here?

1)I never claimed to be a badass,..you just seem to think so.

2)your not very bright, are you? As in, you just might be stupid.

3)I am something. I am skilled at car building, I am a badass in some way shape or form,..how that effects you or your direct opinion of how that makes you feel again, has no baring on how I do things. It changes nothing in my course of life.

Again, I never said I beat anything, I never claimed to be a badass, I never started the conversation with you and your butt buddy,...I simply responded. How and why I respond, is how I feel. Are you mad that i'm not mad? You used CAPS this time, are YOU MAD???

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you cannot see that, you are indeed an idiot and there is no helping you.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:19 PM
Teching In

lol,..someone? I thought I put several in they're place?? lolz. Be clear, I respond to satisfy myself, not the other way around. Anyone else, simply a bi-product.

You commented on my coment about his sig,..ok, whats your point here?

1)I never claimed to be a badass,..you just seem to think so.

2)your not very bright, are you? As in, you just might be stupid.

3)I am something. I am skilled at car building, I am a badass in some way shape or form,..how that effects you or your direct opinion of how that makes you feel again, has no baring on how I do things. It changes nothing in my course of life.

Again, I never said I beat anything, I never claimed to be a badass, I never started the conversation with you and your butt buddy,...I simply responded. How and why I respond, is how I feel. Are you mad that i'm not mad? You used CAPS this time, are YOU MAD???

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you cannot see that, you are indeed an idiot and there is no helping you.
Want a hug?
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

STANDBY... Here's MY LONG POST!!!

Got something to prove to me by calling me a wannabe?
You did that without any help.
Wanna prove something to the world?
Wouldn't waste my time making you the sucker if that was the case. I'd choose someone who HAS credibility and you have none.
Who ever said I was anything?
Nobody that I'm aware...
Hold me up on a pedestal do ya?
No, I was TRYING to pull you from the depths of Hell, but you prefer silliness over reality.
You know who I am,...
So... WHO are you, if it matters???
I've already forget your name....
I never told you. It's Rob. Now you know and I still don't care, nor do I need your name, but again, if it matters to you...

Bring your car to south florida(your not that far Mr.LOW T)., I have plenty of wannabe cars that I build that I would be happy to pilot against you, including my own.

What now?
Well... NOW... I offered to do as you said, and you... BACKED DOWN INSTANTLY! see below VVVVV

Last thing I am going to do is travel 3 hours without incentive. You want to put a dollar on my journey, I wouln't have a problem GOPROing the event(woops, I CAPs GOPRO...****...I must be angry) You guys think I am mad, your greatly mistaken. I am simply talking ****,..and you people (again...not mad, highlighting a point, previously CAPITALIZED) simply misunderstand **** talking for anger. Why? Perhaps no experience with actual **** talking.
So here it is...

I asked to MEET YOU... AFTER YOU SAID TO DO SO, telling me to come to SOUTH FLORIDA... and you BACK DOWN! Way to go, **** TALKER!

As far as getting stupid, like, fighting? Dude, I have more self control and more training then most here when it comes to dealing with people. The last thing I want to do, is volunteer a fight. I do invite it however if it ever comes looking for me. Wouldn't come to that point, again, as this is funny to me.
Blah blah blah... ANOTHER KID WHO THINKS HE'S TOUGH! Yea...

Good thing you SISSIED OUT ALREADY! I won't bother meeting you anywhere at this point because you're "that guy" who not only needs a beating, but truly IS looking for it and isn't even bright enough to know that... I'm too old and you're too stupid in that regard. I know this, however... Real fighters who CAN actually fight, don't waste their time telling the world they're ready for anyone.

I really think this has run it's course and don't want to upset you anymore by making fun of you... You had your *** handed to you on a platter and before you even realized what happened, you started poppin' the zits!
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Want a hug?

You must be a friend of the other two pansies in the room.

It's baffling to me how many people in this forum really are stupid, and seem to lack comprehension. What makes you think I am mad, cause I use hurtful words? Cause I hit the nail on the head multiple times?

Tell me this,....why hasn't any of the above douchers respond to the direct comment/insult to me for initially trying to help? Why is it nobody has responded on the fact that buddyboy calling ME a wannabe, yet he drives an escape as his race car,....why is it that the men in this world are turning into PUSSIES????

Cause, that's what is happening here. Your seeing some pussies getting they're **** flaps stepped on, and they don't seem to like it.

If you can't see that, if you can't read the deadnuts logic in my post, your one of them.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:30 PM
Teching In

It's baffling to me how many people in this forum really are stupid, and seem to lack comprehension. What makes you think I am mad, cause I use hurtful words? Cause I hit the nail on the head multiple times?

Tell me this,....why hasn't any of the above douchers respond to the direct comment/insult to me for initially trying to help? Why is it nobody has responded on the fact that buddyboy calling ME a wannabe, yet he drives an escape as his race car,....why is it that the men in this world are turning into PUSSIES????

Cause, that's what is happening here. Your seeing some pussies getting they're **** flaps stepped on, and they don't seem to like it.

If you can't see that, if you can't read the deadnuts logic in my post, your one of them.
So, no hug?
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by It'llrun
STANDBY... Here's MY LONG POST!!!

You did that without any help.
Wouldn't waste my time making you the sucker if that was the case. I'd choose someone who HAS credibility and you have none.
Nobody that I'm aware...
No, I was TRYING to pull you from the depths of Hell, but you prefer silliness over reality.
So... WHO are you, if it matters???
I never told you. It's Rob. Now you know and I still don't care, nor do I need your name, but again, if it matters to you...

Well... NOW... I offered to do as you said, and you... BACKED DOWN INSTANTLY! see below VVVVV

So here it is...

I asked to MEET YOU... AFTER YOU SAID TO DO SO, telling me to come to SOUTH FLORIDA... and you BACK DOWN! Way to go, **** TALKER!

Blah blah blah... ANOTHER KID WHO THINKS HE'S TOUGH! Yea...

Good thing you SISSIED OUT ALREADY! I won't bother meeting you anywhere at this point because you're "that guy" who not only needs a beating, but truly IS looking for it and isn't even bright enough to know that... I'm too old and you're too stupid in that regard. I know this, however... Real fighters who CAN actually fight, don't waste their time telling the world they're ready for anyone.

I really think this has run it's course and don't want to upset you anymore by making fun of you... You had your *** handed to you on a platter and before you even realized what happened, you started poppin' the zits!

lmao dude,...I said come to south florida,....that doesn't mean travel up north, at least, the thats what I read. You said you wanna race for free,...for me to travel 3 hours to race you,...I said I would need incentive. Do you know what that means? Incentive? That means I wouldn't travel for free. Why would I? To race your pathetic vehicle? No thanks.

I didn't mention anything about fighting, other then i'd welcome it whenever. Correct? I don't see anything other then THAT. Again, you defy comprehension. This has turned out to be a funny exercise....oh, and PS....your the liberal ***** who brought up MPG in a street racing section....that shows what kind of bitch you are.

Your argument is nothing, your just mad that I hit a home run right to your chest with my wizardly ways. lol. So awesome.

Enjoy your ford escape you ***** bitch. Nice chatting with you.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

This is hilarious... ******* HILARIOUS! You're all about ...

'Everyone here, EXCEPT ME, is a dumbass!' At some point you may consider that you've had ALL THESE opportunities and everyone else is the problem and then... MAYBE then you might think, "Hmm... Maybe it's ME!"

Till then, WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU!
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
So, no hug?

com·pre·hen·sion
ˌkämpriˈhenCHən/
noun
noun: comprehension

the action or capability of understanding something.
"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do"
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

This is hilarious... ******* HILARIOUS! You're all about ...

'Everyone here, EXCEPT ME, is a dumbass!' At some point you may consider that you've had ALL THESE opportunities and everyone else is the problem and then... MAYBE then you might think, "Hmm... Maybe it's ME!"

Till then, WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU!
lol,..dude,..bitch boy, little bob,..whatever your pathetic life chooses to call you,...you can try and turn this on me all you want....I sit back and laugh it up. Cause, either your too dumb to understand whats happening here,..or you simply are trying to save as much face as possible. Never gonna happen in my opinion.

What your still failing greatly at understanding,...regardless of anything,..I am winning,...you,..you lost a long time ago when you chose to try to look smart on the internet by calling me out on something that was already stated.

Your a fool. An idiot if that. Your again, so ******* dumb that you do not see that,...or your just again,...trying to dig yourself out of the hole. You mentioned me in hell? I like it here, the waters nice and warm.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

lmao dude,...I said come to south florida,....that doesn't mean travel up north, at least, the thats what I read.
Bradenton Motorsports Park IS in south Florida, IDIOT! Nobody cares what you read... YOU wrote south Florida, not me! It's about an hour south of Tampa, Florida... HOW MUCH of Florida is south of that??? Not half... So it's south and SOUTH is what YOU specified!

Next, you'll be demanding we meet in Immokalee...
You said you wanna race for free,...for me to travel 3 hours to race you,...I said I would need incentive.
You're the IDIOT who made the offer... I'm the IDIOT who called you on it. You're the WANNABE who then backed down.

You NEVER mentioned money in your initial challenge and I made clear it isn't about that for me... EXCUSES ON YOUR PART!

I'm supposed to simply DRIVE TO WHERE YOU WANT and race, but if YOU have to travel some too, it's a problem... BROKE DICK?? Obviously.

Do you know what that means? Incentive? That means I wouldn't travel for free. Why would I? To race your pathetic vehicle? No thanks.
You're NOT WORTHY of being paid to show up, so **** OFF, WANNABE!

Why would you? Because YOU made the CHALLENGE, IDIOT! You know what CHALLENGE means??? It means... You lose!

I didn't mention anything about fighting, other then i'd welcome it whenever. Correct?
NOBODY ELSE MENTIONED IT UNTIL AFTER YOU!!! Get a clue, junior...

I don't see anything other then THAT. Again, you defy comprehension.
I defy YOUR comprehension... Because you haven't remotely gotten up to my level. Work on that, wannabe, but don't blame ME for your shortfalls in life.

This has turned out to be a funny exercise....oh, and PS....your the liberal ***** who brought up MPG in a street racing section....that shows what kind of bitch you are.
Oh, of course... I'm a ***** because I use my brain... Got it...

Your argument is nothing, your just mad that I hit a home run right to your chest with my wizardly ways. lol. So awesome.
Yup... That's it...

Enjoy your ford escape you ***** bitch. Nice chatting with you.
I will enjoy it. It has more to offer than your TAHOE ever will.

I suspect your Tahoe is actually stock and if that's the case, you KNOW you'll have your silly *** handed to you and THAT is why you chickened out right away... a STOCK Ford Escape will outrun your DD... That's what it looks like from here.

Alas, we won't know because you have too many mental problems...

Besides, you have too many cars to work on for racing...
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 12-20-2013 | 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

lol,..dude,..bitch boy, little bob,..whatever your pathetic life chooses to call you,...you can try and turn this on me all you want....I sit back and laugh it up.
Everyone else is laughing too... at you.

I like it here, the waters nice and warm.
You're not supposed to pee in the pool...
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

ps **** for brains-as stated in my avatar- EAST COAST.... not to call you an idiot or anything, ...but, Bradenton is on the west coast.

Just saying. South Florida to the logical or NON hillbillies of the state would call South Florida Palm Beach/Ft.Lauderdale/Miami south florida....etc etc etc.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

:

Lets test something here.

What you admit you where out of line with your initial statement?
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

while we wait...

this was made for peeps like you.

You get a trophy for having an escape. LMAO
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

woo hoo

The water is fine.
Old 12-20-2013 | 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

You've been good for a laugh, dude. Your posts have too much megalomania going on for me to take you seriously from here on out.

On a lighter note, LAUGHED MY *** OFF @ The Waterboy poster Touche.

Quick Reply: Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray