Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
...so why comment. Cheerleader?

Jocks? Anger? What, you don't wanna put money on the race you say I backed out of? Between your homoride, and my tahoe? Put some money on it you retard, and you just might get your race. Otherwise, get over the argument poser.

Listen dude. being EDUCATED and SMART, has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING, and fighting well. If you do not know that, your not a fighter. I have been involved in some sort of team fighting growing up, for years and years. Often, I have fought BIGGER or STRONGER dudes,..but, they get out tech'd..... the smarter fighter, always wins, unless you get a lucky punch. So, again, your a ******* idiot.

If your gay name was on my title(s)...for my vehicles,..then you can tell me whatever you would like to see on the car....however,..you own some slow **** with a belt attachment,..so,..you don't get to make the call on what the car gets or doesn't get.

As far as nitrous backfires...my own fault indeed. I was about to race a big power car....he kept going faster then agreed speed....faster and faster...I should have waited,..and ran my race(agreed)...but, I didn't,...he went, I went,..blew the tires off so fast,..it popped the manifold like a small IED went off. No biggie,..I was able to get it home but,..whatever. I made what I have work,...I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME,...if you don't like it,..lol,..**** you and your train of thought.

I could care less-

Douchbag,

If someone does not have a car to street race with,...what the **** are they doing in this section?

To what, say things like:

WOW, NICE CAR!!
RAPE!
nasty!
Cool!!
I bet my escape will **** him up!

really dude? Get a car, then get a clue.

As far as the "BRAGGY" .....THATS THE JOKE YOU ****!!!!

I love this ****.
Being educated vs being intelligent are two completely different things. Thank you again for proving my point.

I'm not talking about fighting...it's stupid and should only be used if walking away is not an option. Competition is fine but, on the street, it solves nothing. Don't expect a reply from me on this subject again.

Ok back to your pos TT. Are you going to TX2K? I think I am going but not 100% sure yet. I'd love a run with that turbo. My boost is getting kicked up to 21-22psi...so should be fun
Old 01-15-2014, 09:12 PM
TECH Addict

Jocks? Anger? What, you don't wanna put money on the race you say I backed out of? Between your homoride, and my tahoe? Put some money on it you retard, and you just might get your race. Otherwise, get over the argument poser.

Listen dude. being EDUCATED and SMART, has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTING, and fighting well. If you do not know that, your not a fighter. I have been involved in some sort of team fighting growing up, for years and years. Often, I have fought BIGGER or STRONGER dudes,..but, they get out tech'd..... the smarter fighter, always wins, unless you get a lucky punch. So, again, your a ******* idiot.

If your gay name was on my title(s)...for my vehicles,..then you can tell me whatever you would like to see on the car....however,..you own some slow **** with a belt attachment,..so,..you don't get to make the call on what the car gets or doesn't get.

As far as nitrous backfires...my own fault indeed. I was about to race a big power car....he kept going faster then agreed speed....faster and faster...I should have waited,..and ran my race(agreed)...but, I didn't,...he went, I went,..blew the tires off so fast,..it popped the manifold like a small IED went off. No biggie,..I was able to get it home but,..whatever. I made what I have work,...I get compliments on it ALL THE TIME,...if you don't like it,..lol,..**** you and your train of thought.

I could care less-

Douchbag,

If someone does not have a car to street race with,...what the **** are they doing in this section?

To what, say things like:

WOW, NICE CAR!!
RAPE!
nasty!
Cool!!
I bet my escape will **** him up!

really dude? Get a car, then get a clue.

As far as the "BRAGGY" .....THATS THE JOKE YOU ****!!!!

I love this ****.
More with the fighting nonsense... I spent enough time in the military to know that in the scheme of things you'll never matter. You're not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, let alone educated. We get it... Your family has a shop. So what? I suspect "the vehicles" you own were just given to you anyway and I'm totally convinced the fast car belongs to your dad, not you, which is why you brag about your TAHOE so much, as it's all you get.

Oh, and at least I didn't have to modify my "gay" Escape to reach 99mph... Or run better than 16.9 on the 1/4 mile...
Old 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Being educated vs being intelligent are two completely different things. Thank you again for proving my point.

I'm not talking about fighting...it's stupid and should only be used if walking away is not an option. Competition is fine but, on the street, it solves nothing. Don't expect a reply from me on this subject again.

Ok back to your pos TT. Are you going to TX2K? I think I am going but not 100% sure yet. I'd love a run with that turbo. My boost is getting kicked up to 21-22psi...so should be fun

Educated and intelligent are indeed two different things, yes. You needed to have a conversation with me to verify that? And, we are talking about "intelligence" here right?

"Don't expect a reply"??? Dude, honestly, if you haven't already noticed,..I barely give a **** to rush back here and reply to you baby douches. What I find funny is how you go from telling me about being not soo savy....and how your done....but then, you wanna be buds and meet up.

lol.

Anyways,..TK214, I do not know yet. My job status has grown here as in, I am much busier then originally intended and I am already behind on one big build(f1X car)..so,..I do not know. Slim chance that I can bring one of the two but, I do not know as far as scheduling goes. I work a lot, which is most of my life.

Ps,..your turning your boost up to 21psi?... Thats cute.

btw it's turbo's.

Originally Posted by It'llrun
More with the fighting nonsense... I spent enough time in the military to know that in the scheme of things you'll never matter. You're not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, let alone educated. We get it... Your family has a shop. So what? I suspect "the vehicles" you own were just given to you anyway and I'm totally convinced the fast car belongs to your dad, not you, which is why you brag about your TAHOE so much, as it's all you get.

Oh, and at least I didn't have to modify my "gay" Escape to reach 99mph... Or run better than 16.9 on the 1/4 mile...
lol, you still? I am amazed, even without your wings,..just how much you like to continue,...and with LAME replies to boot.

So,..you do not wanna race for money right? Thats what your saying? Ok,...no problem Shirley.

quick history lesson. I come from a Marine Family, all dudes, marines. So, spare me your military hoopala. You'll get no respect from me.

In regard from my family...lol...dude, I have been on my own since 18. I haven't had a co signer for, well, anything except for my first two mustangs(16yrs old and 19 years old). I work hard, I like what I do,..and yes, my family has a shop. BTW,..my family "SHOP"...is a playhouse...as in,...we really do not conduct ANY business out of it,...unless it is a large, one off build, which we do a couple of times a year, on select builds, that I source, or sources find me. Like it or not, I know how to build/work on cars in general,...but the LSX stuff, I have a knack. So, yes, family owns shop...do I wish someone would pay for my ****? YES. Would I WORK if that where the case???? lol, no, I would NOT work if someone bought me my Corvette(s)(that means more then one for the retards)...and I wouldn't work if someone bought me my Tahoe. But, I do indeed wish someone would pay for me like that.

If you do not, your a stupid ****.

Speaking of my Tahoe. Yeah, it was indeed slow as **** at first.....but, then again, so was my vette. Now what?

Do you realize we are a fabrication supply house? As in just about every sponsor on here when building a turbo KIT,...guess who they call? Yeah, the dudes that sell fabrication components. So,..If you THINK my Tahoe is still stock,...then cool,...name a price,...actually, I will. $500 bucks cash, my tahoe, against your escape. My name is on my registration, you bring your registration. Whatever you have, against whatever I have. $500 cash if I go to BRADENTON and race you and win/loose.... I will give you $600.00 cash if you travel to PBIR and beat me here at my home track(original call out location you dweeb).

So,,..shut your mouth already,...don't worry about me, my past, what I have or do not have,..what you like about me or don't like about me......and just say yes, or no,...if yes when and where....confirm bet, publicly will be fine. If either of us does NOT show up,...quit the board, or shut the **** up.

This message is for you, and only you. If you need to ask your momma, thats cool, we understand.

Whats it gonna be big pimpin? Big dawg? Head honcho? Mack daddy car builder? Lord of street racing and KING of all that is fast?

Whats it gonna be bitch??

PS, I do like how you acknowledge how your escape is gay.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Cliff notes on this train wreck anyone?
Old 01-17-2014, 05:31 PM
TECH Addict

Educated and intelligent are indeed two different things, yes. You needed to have a conversation with me to verify that? And, we are talking about "intelligence" here right?

"Don't expect a reply"??? Dude, honestly, if you haven't already noticed,..I barely give a **** to rush back here and reply to you baby douches. What I find funny is how you go from telling me about being not soo savy....and how your done....but then, you wanna be buds and meet up.

lol.

Anyways,..TK214, I do not know yet. My job status has grown here as in, I am much busier then originally intended and I am already behind on one big build(f1X car)..so,..I do not know. Slim chance that I can bring one of the two but, I do not know as far as scheduling goes. I work a lot, which is most of my life.

Ps,..your turning your boost up to 21psi?... Thats cute.

btw it's turbo's.

lol, you still? I am amazed, even without your wings,..just how much you like to continue,...and with LAME replies to boot.
No matter what, you're just not bright enough to not make everything personal.

So,..you do not wanna race for money right? Thats what your saying? Ok,...no problem Shirley.
Funny... how it went from "come to south Florida' to 'I won't race without money on the line' right after I accepted your lame hoax of a challenge. You're not ready for a race against anything and we both know it. You're a TYPICAL **** TALKING MECHANIC!

quick history lesson. I come from a Marine Family, all dudes, marines. So, spare me your military hoopala. You'll get no respect from me.
Yeah... ALL... EXCEPT YOU, SISSY! I already know, the only way I'd get any respect from a disrespectful son of a bitch like you is to beat it out of you and I have no interest in that. Your daddy, the former Marine would be mad at me, for sure.

Fact is, I'm a disabled vet and I won't fight, period. You're a brat who THINKS he's tough, so you're willing to talk trash, etc. (ON THE INTERNET), never having actually been in a REAL fight, but I've dealt with big-mouthed punks like you for 30yrs.

In regard from my family...lol...dude, I have been on my own since 18. I haven't had a co signer for, well, anything except for my first two mustangs(16yrs old and 19 years old). I work hard, I like what I do,..and yes, my family has a shop. BTW,..my family "SHOP"...is a playhouse...as in,...we really do not conduct ANY business out of it,...unless it is a large, one off build, which we do a couple of times a year, on select builds, that I source, or sources find me.
FIRST, you post above that you probably won't have TIME to go to T2K14 because you're "behind" and now you're saying you don't really do ANY work... You're still good for a laugh... Most liars are, at least for awhile.

If you do not, your a stupid ****.
This makes me laugh... It's the second time, I think in two posts in a row, you've failed to use the proper "you're" while telling someone else that they're stupid... DUMB ***! Speaking, once again, of getting educated... You're clearly not well educated. Then again, you're from South Florida, a place I spent some 30yrs, so I know you're not well educated all too well.

Speaking of my Tahoe. Yeah, it was indeed slow as **** at first.....but, then again, so was my vette. Now what?
I'm sure it still is, that's what. Why else would you chicken out, **** FOR BRAIN! You're a trash mouth, so I'm somewhat joining your punk *** so you'll get even more angry and wishful that you truly were your own man.

Do you realize we are a fabrication supply house?
Do you realize what are a complete sentence(is)?

As in just about every sponsor on here when building a turbo KIT,...guess who they call? Yeah, the dudes that sell fabrication components.
If everyone calls you, why don't most of us have any idea who you are? You're just THAT special, aren't you??

So,..If you THINK my Tahoe is still stock,...then cool,...name a price,...
I don't think it's still stock. I just think it's probably still slow.

actually, I will. $500 bucks cash, my tahoe, against your escape. My name is on my registration, you bring your registration. Whatever you have, against whatever I have. $500 cash if I go to BRADENTON and race you and win/loose.... I will give you $600.00 cash if you travel to PBIR and beat me here at my home track(original call out location you dweeb).
First, I've probably made roughly 1,000 more passes at "Moroso" than you ever have, but I don't feel like visiting the shitville that is W.P.B. I started racing there, likely before you were conceived, and before it was really a drag stip(racing dirt bikes), so I'm kinda familiar with it already. Still ain't going. Not going to race you, period, because you're a punk and you're LOOKING for trouble and I'm too old for that stupidity. That leaves out Bradenton, by the way.

And, for the record, PBIR was NOT the original call out location... SOUTH FLORIDA was, ya lying *******. Bradenton happens to BE in South Florida! Don't hate the player when you're too stupid to make yourself clear... Hate the game.

So,,..shut your mouth already,...don't worry about me, my past, what I have or do not have,..what you like about me or don't like about me......and just say yes, or no,...if yes when and where....confirm bet, publicly will be fine. If either of us does NOT show up,...quit the board, or shut the **** up.
For those not INTELLIGENT ENOUGH to figure it out and that means JDAWG, I already said, long before this post, I won't bother because you're too stupid(looking for trouble).

This message is for you, and only you. If you need to ask your momma, thats cool, we understand.
No need... She'd tell me not to waste my time with some dumb *** 20-something who thinks he has something to prove to everyone.

Whats it gonna be big pimpin? Big dawg? Head honcho? Mack daddy car builder? Lord of street racing and KING of all that is fast?
I find this funny as well... You're the only DUMB *** here who's gone to this over and over again... You're also, in case you've forgotten(and I now know you're fairly inept, so you probably have), the one who decided I don't have anything to race, but you have some bad *** old Corvette and hilarious TAHOE you're ready to race AND that you're the one who knows all about racing... It hasn't been the rest of us. It's only been the buffoon in the room... That's you, my boy.

PS, I do like how you acknowledge how your escape is gay.
I'm just waiting for you to acknowledge that YOU are gay and that it's the real reason you lash out at men online... If you wanna keep it secret though, that's probably best for all of us.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by why87
Cliff notes on this train wreck anyone?
Yeah... V-D here, came in crying out that he knows everything and got his little pee pee slapped as a joke, then got all pissed off and has remained pissed off, so we're screwing with him... He's too stupid to figure that out, so we've just been continuing.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Teching In

lol.

Lol. How many times did you say you don't take things serious...then comment on me simply avoiding the subject of fighting? I told you how I am, and how it was, to let you know that I'm not the type of person you can roll over. You seem so angry on here. Fighting is worthless to me. Besides, unless I am forced to defend myself, a fight over cars is not worth me risking my military career. Anyways, I could care less if you like me or not, I just said I wanted to run your car at TX2K. If you show up and act like a hard ***...I don't care...I'll be there to do one thing, race. Fighting doesn't even raise my pulse anymore...and again, it's not worth it. So, lets keep it to cars please.

21-22 PSI is cute. Your turbo is at 20 psi so...I'm still not scared? Again, you talk mad $hit about your car, but, no dyno on it, no kills, no mile runs. Beating a lowly little YSI powered Corvette would be a good break in for it right? Just a little 60-180...no big deal.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

I almost hate to say it, but I think we're all done here.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

LOL I've been done here for a couple pages. I did have some good laughs since I last posted, though
Old 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Teching In

Yeah I agree. I've had fun with this guy but...time to move on...lol.

Maybe some day he'll post some kills with his Vette...

Quick Reply: Another Twin turbo 5.0 vs C5Z on spray