Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 04:03 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol hell yea!!!!! Loved doing it oddly enough i worked at night so it was chill
And he loved it. Explains a lot, like law said.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1630455

Probably the better thread

Power hungry mod closed it after he took a shot at the Military for no reason and people jumped his *** guess he's the laughing stock of some 3rd gen boards
Old 03-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Yup

Motor made 475/475 with a FAST intake and the cam was spec'd for a Carb'd single plane sold the motor to a member here
What did it e.t. in your fox?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Lawhead
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1630455

Probably the better thread

Power hungry mod closed it after he took a shot at the Military for no reason and people jumped his *** guess he's the laughing stock of some 3rd gen boards
Cliffs
Old 03-05-2014, 09:12 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Way to twist it up dude.....good job. You're a real piece of ****.

I don't think there has ever been more proof of you twisting ****. Anyone else notice this. Your dumbass should be banned.......permanently

I personally don't think Bitemark's car and this one are comparable. To make them comparable the lq9 needs to be rebuilt and cammed. The car also needs weight reduction.

Your car high performance Mach never left the high 12's.......lmao. Kinda like your gt100.
Oh Doug, you are literally the only person who thinks the way you do. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Any intelligent person could read that conversation and know EXACTLY what I was saying.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Oh why not join the **** show...

Honestly who cares. You either like the Camaro or you like the Mustang. On a rare occasion you like both. Either way they both have their strong and weak points and at the end of the day it comes down to preference. Yes a 2v or 3v 4.6 is going to need a power adder if this shocks you then please stop reading this because it really shouldn't.

While the Mustang needs a power adder lets not forget the 93-02 years that the F-Body couldn't dump a clutch without shitting its diff right out the cover. Hopefully somebody warned you to get some SFC's before you attempt such a feat and washboard your quarter panels pulling out of the dealers lot. Yes F/I and a built rear end are not the exact price and we can argue about that all day. Take your extra 2k drop it on bolt ons and the 2 cars are still going to be pretty close. Don't get butt hurt because its the truth and honestly who cares.

I love how the LS is responsive to bolt ons, it really gives a budget builder the ability to make something they can be proud of. The OHV is certainly more friendly if you dont have a clue to what the hell your doing or in labor cost. Parts are everywhere and there is a lot of cross compatibility.

The Mustang tries to do more with less and that is a disadvantage however its not the end of the world. While in the process of cramming air down this bitch's throat you are gaining some pretty good power.

Now I haven't even gone as far as the latest models and I'm not going to bother. GM has some pretty strong **** out there and so does Ford. Of course there is going to be cross brand **** talk and I even defend the Camaro of mine on the Mustang forums and become equally frustrated with the level of pure stupidity often displayed. Now I've read this post of mine a few times and I dont believe I have called anybody out or directed this at anybody personally but seriously.....if the shoe fits then lace that bitch up and wear it.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:31 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by uscav82
Oh why not join the **** show...

Honestly who cares. You either like the Camaro or you like the Mustang. On a rare occasion you like both. Either way they both have their strong and weak points and at the end of the day it comes down to preference. Yes a 2v or 3v 4.6 is going to need a power adder if this shocks you then please stop reading this because it really shouldn't.

While the Mustang needs a power adder lets not forget the 93-02 years that the F-Body couldn't dump a clutch without shitting its diff right out the cover. Hopefully somebody warned you to get some SFC's before you attempt such a feat and washboard your quarter panels pulling out of the dealers lot. Yes F/I and a built rear end are not the exact price and we can argue about that all day. Take your extra 2k drop it on bolt ons and the 2 cars are still going to be pretty close. Don't get butt hurt because its the truth and honestly who cares.

I love how the LS is responsive to bolt ons, it really gives a budget builder the ability to make something they can be proud of. The OHV is certainly more friendly if you dont have a clue to what the hell your doing or in labor cost. Parts are everywhere and there is a lot of cross compatibility.

The Mustang tries to do more with less and that is a disadvantage however its not the end of the world. While in the process of cramming air down this bitch's throat you are gaining some pretty good power.

Now I haven't even gone as far as the latest models and I'm not going to bother. GM has some pretty strong **** out there and so does Ford. Of course there is going to be cross brand **** talk and I even defend the Camaro of mine on the Mustang forums and become equally frustrated with the level of pure stupidity often displayed. Now I've read this post of mine a few times and I dont believe I have called anybody out or directed this at anybody personally but seriously.....if the shoe fits then lace that bitch up and wear it.
Oh just wait, somebody will come along and accuse you of belittling something out of the blue. It's inevitable. In the meantime, I agree with you 113.7%.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Oh just wait, somebody will come along and accuse you of belittling something out of the blue. It's inevitable. In the meantime, I agree with you 113.7%.
Its fine with me, I'll just tactfully let them know their shoes are untied. With a little luck perhaps I can respond 47 times so I can buy the crap I need in the classified section.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Haha good luck. But so you know, the posts in this section don't count.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Haha good luck. But so you know, the posts in this section don't count.
Oh for ***** sake..... Ya know the rules state 6 months or 50 posts. Pretty sure 14 is higher then 6. At least thats what my fingers tell me.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lol hell yea!!!!! Loved doing it oddly enough i worked at night so it was chill
And he loved it. Explains a lot, like law said.
Why i made over 20k on my last 6th month deployment lol, plus getting free food all the time while working the gate and laughing at the drunks tryn to give you money bc they think they are at a toll. Or how about being able to watch netflix all night while the lower ranking people check ids or watch the rich people drive up in their nice fancy cars plus it was a great way to meet people as well.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

uscav82, where you from dude? Details on Camaro?
Old 03-06-2014, 07:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Oh Doug, you are literally the only person who thinks the way you do. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Any intelligent person could read that conversation and know EXACTLY what I was saying.
You're to stupid to understand all I want is fair comparison's. You're to busy yakkin to get that. For someone who's never been out of the 14's you sure seem to know alot.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS