Old 03-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Originally Posted by "MAC"
Lawhead did lol
Of all people to talk

ls1techs village retard speaks up

You do realize I had an LS car nicer than yours and ran what you did with lid and catback with an M6 ?

Retards gonna retard
Awe its ok army troop don't you have some bullets you need to catch? Bc we all know that's the only good thing about the army
Old 03-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awe its ok army troop don't you have some bullets you need to catch? Bc we all know that's the only good thing about the army
Wow...come on man. That's a bit harsh don't you think? I understand a little friendly joking between service members and all, but damn. You're all fighting for the same cause, and thank you for that, but goodness...easy killer.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yes.....but it ran those times stock. I did a cold air intake, udp and a mild tune and it ran the same......but it had 33x12.5 / 17 wheels tires on it.

For starters e85 is not "pump" gas. Secondly stop trying to give the 5.4 a crutch to stand on because you know it won't make as much on pump. I have a very good understanding of what modulars can do. Look around at the guys yakkin on this site.......NONE of them has a n/a modular except for Bitemark.......and he's planning on goin forced induction. Does that tell you anything?

Nothing....the 5.4 get's it's *** handed to it there too.

LOL.....keep dreamin. Maybe we should do a comparison like those "Forum Wars". You would get soundly thrashed.

LOL @ little man ****. You would break down just trying to carry one of my nuts you **** ant.

LOL.....so now your built old motor is goin to out et my bolt-on ls6.....lmao. I thought is was about mph to you? Well we both know it was not goin to do either as long as your dumbass owned it.

Dude everyone knows your slip and vid do not match up......give it up. Even the ford guys know it.

You see guys this is why the ls is a better engine. In case you haven't noticed all of the furd guys have a hard on for a little bolt-on ls6. Yet none of them have anything n/a or on the stock charger that can run with it

Well heaters none ford mustang can out run run it......but I'm talking actual ford stuff.

Here's a link to a pick'em up truck bolt-on engine in e 4th gen
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...8-hardtop.html

Does anyone here think they can go to a junk yard......pluck a 5.4 out of a 4x4 truck and run the # this guy did?
My junkyard motor went 112 with alot less. You are a ******* derp.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Doug, you are literally the dumbest person on this site. I cannot believe you are able to breathe and walk at the same time. I said "a little weight taken off the front." You know, like removing the front swaybar and running front runners like the car you posted. Our conversation literally went like this;

You: Any of you dumb Ford guys think a Mustang could match this car?
Me: Yeah maybe, these cars seem to be able to make similar power.
You: But you'd have to leave hard! (your typical response)
Me: That guy leaves pretty hard too...
You: Stop trying to discredit the car I posted up to try and discredit all of you!!

Edit: And Bitemark's car is not the car we are talking about. If you want to compare that Camaro to his car, talk to him.
Way to twist it up dude.....good job. You're a real piece of ****.

I don't think there has ever been more proof of you twisting ****. Anyone else notice this. Your dumbass should be banned.......permanently

I personally don't think Bitemark's car and this one are comparable. To make them comparable the lq9 needs to be rebuilt and cammed. The car also needs weight reduction.
Originally Posted by automach1
My junkyard motor went 112 with alot less. You are a ******* derp.
Your car high performance Mach never left the high 12's.......lmao. Kinda like your gt100.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Wow...come on man. That's a bit harsh don't you think? I understand a little friendly joking between service members and all, but damn. You're all fighting for the same cause, and thank you for that, but goodness...easy killer.
That was being nice lol there is a lot worse though usually towards the chairforce i mean air force (i was security forces in the AF) Definitely heard a lot worse from the army
Old 03-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Banned

Way to twist it up dude.....good job. You're a real piece of ****.

I don't think there has ever been more proof of you twisting ****. Anyone else notice this. Your dumbass should be banned.......permanently

I personally don't think Bitemark's car and this one are comparable. To make them comparable the lq9 needs to be rebuilt and cammed. The car also needs weight reduction.

Your car high performance Mach never left the high 12's.......lmao. Kinda like your gt100.
Talking out of your *** again. The bolton setup in the mach was a junkyard avaiator motor with 100k miles on it. Atleast that's what they said. The car went 112 with just a few boltons @ 3500lbs. Yea it went mid 12s because it did not 60ft like the car you posted did. However remember your argument is machs don't have the mph and need to launch off the limiter. So don't crawfish now.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:18 AM
10 Second Club

I'm in the Air Force you dumbass.....
Old 03-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

That was being nice lol there is a lot worse though usually towards the chairforce i mean air force (i was security forces in the AF) Definitely heard a lot worse from the army
He is in the Air Force, not the Army. This has been stated numerous times.

Edit: Treed.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:21 AM
10 Second Club

Also you'll never see me bash an LS just it's the nut swingers that don't give credit where it is due....

I had a GM swapped Ford for Christ sakes that would have been a fun toy if things with my military obligations didn't get in the way
Old 03-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Banned

I'm in the Air Force you dumbass.....
What do you do in the AF?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also you'll never see me bash an LS just it's the nut swingers that don't give credit where it is due....

I had a GM swapped Ford for Christ sakes that would have been a fun toy if things with my military obligations didn't get in the way
I thought you were in the reserves lol........ how did the ferd run with gm swap?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
Talking out of your *** again. The bolton setup in the mach was a junkyard avaiator motor with 100k miles on it. Atleast that's what they said. The car went 112 with just a few boltons @ 3500lbs. Yea it went mid 12s because it did not 60ft like the car you posted did. However remember your argument is machs don't have the mph and need to launch off the limiter. So don't crawfish now.
So I'm assuming were talking about your old mach......ain't that some ****......it was a motor swapped car.......lmao.

Talk about a bunch of hypocrites.

So your motor swapped car could not get out of the high 12's.....you do realize you were over 1 sec slower than the car I posted. With your mad skills even you could not get it to go.....that should say enough for all of us. Stoppy's car 60's like the car I posted.......he's a second slower too.

Mach's don't have the mph.....you got kicked off a ford site because you lied about your mods and they knew it.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

"****-talking Addict" would be much more appropriate under Hio's screen name. Completely off topic, but just saying.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:58 AM
10 Second Club

I've backed up all the **** I have talked......the rest of you not so much
Old 03-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

If by backing up you mean having forum members take their turns with you then yes, yes you have.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey Hio, I recently heard Jon Kaase suggested banning the Ford DOHC engine from the engine masters competition to keep things "fair", therefore giving the LSx engines a chance. If that's 100% true, how's that tickle your fancy?
Anyone else hear of this?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

You mean having members get by me constantly and crying like a bunch of babies cause I don't let them twist ****.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

You mean having members get by me constantly and crying like a bunch of babies cause I don't let them twist ****.
You say twist when you're backed into a corner while discussing most topics.

Oh ****, I'm about to be proven wrong again? Time to say someone twisted ****
Old 03-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Banned

So I'm assuming were talking about your old mach......ain't that some ****......it was a motor swapped car.......lmao.

Talk about a bunch of hypocrites.

So your motor swapped car could not get out of the high 12's.....you do realize you were over 1 sec slower than the car I posted. With your mad skills even you could not get it to go.....that should say enough for all of us. Stoppy's car 60's like the car I posted.......he's a second slower too.

Mach's don't have the mph.....you got kicked off a ford site because you lied about your mods and they knew it.
Typical hiho answer. Yea because putting the same thing that came in it from the factory is the same as swaping a ls6 in a ls1 car Now maybe if it was a fr500 motor then yea you would have a point. So a 1.50 60 ft would not put a 112mph car in the 11s? Machs don't have mph yet have been 119+ with boltons.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
You say twist when you're backed into a corner while discussing most topics.

Oh ****, I'm about to be proven wrong again? Time to say someone twisted ****
I have already owned him on this topic but of course he will "twist" it into some bs.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS