Originally Posted by islander033
Nick can't handle the troof!
This.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:49 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nick can't handle the troof!
And on Tuesday, The Lord defined the word, "troof" as complete retardation.
Lol
Brb, running 12s with 620rwhp
Old 03-04-2014, 06:53 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
And on Tuesday, The Lord defined the word, "troof" as complete retardation.
Lol
Brb, running 12s with 620rwhp
Haha, he's driving a fat pig...12s ain't terrible with that platform.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:56 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Haha, he's driving a fat pig...12s ain't terrible with that platform.
It is when you're pushing 600rwhp. And on drag tires(didn't he even have bigs and littles on it?). Stock gt500s run that, albeit with slower traps.
It'd be less sad and more understandable if he were making low 500s to the wheel. On street tires
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS-2014-03-04-21-12-55.jpg
Old 03-04-2014, 10:15 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Sure....the difference is the way they get there. A mach has to leave really really hard to have a shot.

The car you posted up has a built rear-end, suspension work, a built transmission w/ a 4,000rpm stall, and bigs/littles...do you think he's babying it off the line?
Originally Posted by JD_AMG
No one is disputing any of that. But you sure do put a lot of time in to argue for Ford over the littlest thing when you are "not a fanboy."

I type pretty fast...it doesn't take me very long. And I haven't seen anybody that wasn't a retard try to "bash the LSx."
Old 03-04-2014, 10:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Law -only quoted you cause you quoted Hihoe and I saw my name.

Yes I do plan on going boosted. But since you appear to know why, then can you tell me?

Tells me you can't get to where you want to go n/a.

With the setup that it has (low comp for n/a and blower cams) it will go low 11's with the worst modular 4v head ever made (came with the car btw). By switching to 03/04 style heads, I'd pick up another 2-3 tenths.

So now low compression is almost 10:1.....that's what you said you had. Not realy what I consider low comp.....but not high either.

I know of 2 n/a 5.4 motors that went low 9's n/a. Can you show me the same for an LSx? Keep in mind my examples did it with less than 333 cubes. I haven't seen a 346 go low 9's n/a. All the ones I have seen are bigger.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...ck-ci-h-c.html

Yeah bolt-on, FP T56, swiss cheese'd car gives us wood. Please don't flatter yourself. The guy with the vette with the same setup as you has gone over 7 tenths faster. I'd be livid if my car didn't run 10's with 130 traps...N/A, FI, electric powered, Fred Flinstone powered, whatever. Street car or not. That Supra excuse territory. Your car is more of a racecar than mine. Why does every car have to have OEM parts to gain your respect? So I take it you despise NHRA TF, FC, and Prostock?

Everyone would like you much better if you got off that pedestal that you think you have/deserve.
Yep vette boy has been much faster than me. I give them credit for that and root them on. No pedestal involved. You act like that should bother me. It don't. 1/4 mile is not what I'm just about. If it were I would be as fast as him give or take.

I would be livid if my built engine gutted slick tired race car was so awful I had to shoot for low 11's. Hell I would kick the windsheild out.....beat it with a sledge hammer and send it to china to get recycled.

So a complete car that is heavier than yours with fenderliners, ac, cruise, street tires and all is more of a race car than your built engine slick tired car.......hhhmmm. Is that because it's faster?
Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Is he off the ignore list yet lol?
If I'm not then he must be the biggest ***** ever. Not the first time he has made comments about me while being on his ignore list.

The worst part is I thought Bitemark was alright.
Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Never. lol. Now that I think about it, I just defeated the purpose of the ignore list.....sigh. I was brought down and beaten by experience.

-Mark
Originally Posted by automach1
I guess you can't handle it. How sad
Well I guess Mark can't handle it either.
Originally Posted by audacious nick
And people need to stop quoting autofag. It's funnier when I just see a blocked post.
Sorry had to quote him.
Mark can't handle the troof!
Fixed it for ya.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
The car you posted up has a built rear-end, suspension work, a built transmission w/ a 4,000rpm stall, and bigs/littles...do you think he's babying it off the line?
Well how much do you think the car has left in it since you know so much??

You missed that it still has a ls1 intake and it's full weight other than the big/littles. Even has shitty pacesetter headers.......and a shitty chambered muffler.

You act like it's a full drag suspension.......didn't you notice the pic of him autoxing the car?.....I guess not.

That car has the potential to go .2-.4 faster easily. Did you notice it was his dd to?
Old 03-04-2014, 10:58 PM
***Repost Police***

Who said anything about him "maxing out" that car? You said a Mach 1 would have to leave hard to run a number close to that. I pointed out that he is very obviously also leaving pretty damn hard.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

No....you tried to discredit the car and I you on it.

It also reads like it's still on a 10bolt.

Do you really think a mack 1 would get near that @ full weight? Do you think a mack 1 is gonna run near that w/o maxing it out?
Old 03-04-2014, 11:12 PM
***Repost Police***

No....you tried to discredit the car and I you on it.

It also reads like it's still on a 10bolt.

Do you really think a mack 1 would get near that @ full weight? Do you think a mack 1 is gonna run near that w/o maxing it out?
Oh I'd love to see where that happened. Please, go ahead and quote where I tried to discredit the car.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:26 PM
10 Second Club

Oh I'd love to see where that happened. Please, go ahead and quote where I tried to discredit the car.

I type pretty fast...it doesn't take me very long. And I haven't seen anybody that wasn't a retard try to "bash the LSx."
A blind/deaf man could see the condescending attitude there. You must be one of those retards you speak of.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:40 PM
***Repost Police***

A blind/deaf man could see the condescending attitude there. You must be one of those retards you speak of.
Only a dumb **** like you could possibly read the conversation and think that I am the one trying to discredit anything. Let's go back to when you first linked that car;
Here's a link to a pick'em up truck bolt-on engine in e 4th gen
https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...8-hardtop.html

Does anyone here think they can go to a junk yard......pluck a 5.4 out of a 4x4 truck and run the # this guy did?
To which I responded;
Yeah, pick up a 4.6 out of an Aviator or a 5.4 out of a Navigator, I would think with the bolt-ons that guy has it could be right around that much power. Maybe more.
Then you said some bullshit about me comparing power instead of ET, and how you didn't think a Ford could do it...just because it's a Ford, basically.
You don't think a bolt-on/geared/stalled/suspension Mach 1 with a built transmission and a few pounds off the front could run in the 11s? Because that's the same motor that's in the Aviator. The 5.4 out of the Navigator has a little more power and a lot more torque...
Sure....the difference is the way they get there. A mach has to leave really really hard to have a shot.

Sure sounds like you're the one trying to discredit there to me. So since you want to try and dog the Mach 1 for having to leave "really really hard," I point out that the Camaro that YOU linked, is also leaving hard.
As in, both cars would be doing work off the line, since they're launching hard at a high rpm with bigs/littles. How is that you think I'm discrediting the car you posted? Because I had the audacity to suggest that a similar Mustang could get close because they would make similar power? How dare I make such accusations
Old 03-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Banned

Automach did n does all the time
Old 03-05-2014, 12:35 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Hence the, "and wasn't a retard."
Old 03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Banned

Hence the, "and wasn't a retard."
Lawhead did lol
Old 03-05-2014, 01:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lawhead did lol
Of all people to talk

ls1techs village retard speaks up

You do realize I had an LS car nicer than yours and ran what you did with lid and catback with an M6 ?

Retards gonna retard
Old 03-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Irun14.2s, click on the link that doug posted. In that guys sig there is a vid of that very pass. Watch it. Car leaves good but not as hard as you think. Compare it leaving to stoppys pic in his sig and tell me wich car is leaving harder
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 AM
10 Second Club

Only a dumb **** like you could possibly read the conversation and think that I am the one trying to discredit anything. Let's go back to when you first linked that car;

To which I responded;

Then you said some bullshit about me comparing power instead of ET, and how you didn't think a Ford could do it...just because it's a Ford, basically.

Sure sounds like you're the one trying to discredit there to me. So since you want to try and dog the Mach 1 for having to leave "really really hard," I point out that the Camaro that YOU linked, is also leaving hard.

As in, both cars would be doing work off the line, since they're launching hard at a high rpm with bigs/littles. How is that you think I'm discrediting the car you posted? Because I had the audacity to suggest that a similar Mustang could get close because they would make similar power? How dare I make such accusations
Well your the dumb ****. You're the one that wanted to compare dyno #'s of a car with a 4000 stall. To make them comparable you would need to be sure both has a 4000 stall. But I'm sure you would want to compare a 4000 stall car to a stick car Mustang.......that's your true form

If you think one will run with a 6.0lq9 pick up truck engine you're a idiot. The best part is that's not even gm's best pick up truck engine. That car.....of which I have already pointed out things that would help it.......is faster than bitemarks car. With either engine. Now he may be able to his junk to go faster but his car is no where near full weight like that car is.....and it's cammed

But in your true form you want to compare a lightened up ford to a full weight camaro. The best part is you or others cannot accuse me of any tricks......cause it's not even my car.....lmao.

How's that 2v head cam car coming??? lmafo
Lawhead did lol
Funny how there seems to be a double standard.....lol Show's his true character.......or lack of it.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:25 AM
***Repost Police***

But in your true form you want to compare a lightened up ford to a full weight camaro.
Doug, you are literally the dumbest person on this site. I cannot believe you are able to breathe and walk at the same time. I said "a little weight taken off the front." You know, like removing the front swaybar and running front runners like the car you posted. Our conversation literally went like this;

You: Any of you dumb Ford guys think a Mustang could match this car?
Me: Yeah maybe, these cars seem to be able to make similar power.
You: But you'd have to leave hard! (your typical response)
Me: That guy leaves pretty hard too...
You: Stop trying to discredit the car I posted up to try and discredit all of you!!

Edit: And Bitemark's car is not the car we are talking about. If you want to compare that Camaro to his car, talk to him.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS