***TX2K14 Video Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014 | 10:33 PM
Banned

Oh and 140mph cars hit a wall at 160 that's also news to me
Old 03-27-2014 | 11:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
What your not understanding here is MY actual mentality. I really truly do not give a **** what you have to say, or what you think. Hence my lack of precision in answering your "questions". I care little to be in a debate with you or anyone else about a subject you have no input on. Excuse me if you also, cannot comprehend that. Some people have it, some do not.

Brains that is. Mine is large. My pockets however, are not. Why YOU PEOPLE think that because I own a Corvette, that makes me suddenly rich. All this mommy daddy blah blah lol... bitch I moved out @ 18 years old,..mid 30s now. I ******* WISHHHHH MY PARENTS HAD MONEY,...I would spend they're **** every single ******* day. Get over the jealousy that you have when it comes to people and them having money. For nineball or anyone that has a job,..and or doesn't but has money,...props to them. You'll never see or hear of me being jealous about such a petty thing.

Your a pathetic little man, but HEY, how about we not make this about how much you wanna polish my frc exhaust tips and keep it maybe on topic.

That said:

Tech- [shrugs shoulders]- sorry for the derailment I guess. Most people don't like me because I have a *****, and well, drink whiskey. Sometimes I say things to people in a manner less sugar coated to certain people, as a result, the recipient(and in this case many others-many of you) tears are shed, rectums become chafed, egos are crushed. I do apologize. What you may not understand, is that my attempts are merely to weed out the weak and unworthy. Why? To spare myself primarily, then all of the other normal ones too. A direct result would be, you guessed it, less dumbfucks produced in a day.

Thats right, less dumbfucks. Think about it.

Less guys like escape dude above with names like "it'll run" telling you how to make your big power RWD car work on the street.

When you ******* understand that,...you'll be on my wave length. Until then, keep not liking me,...I'll just keep adding another to the dumbfuck list.

Moral of the story, if you do not know, kindly shut up. If you do, please, speak your mind. Of course, these aren't rules unfortunately....it's more of a logic/common sense thing.

In that,...I will gladly respond to any that care to but,..I think we ,..."I"" (happy to take the blame for anything any day of the week,...remember, not a pusssy,..blame me please)...I think I have derailed it enough.

Lets get back on topic,..you can PM me your disgust.
"I really truly do not give a **** what you have to say, or what you think."

You say this...then proceed (like usual) to write a novel about your life story. You care more about what people think than anyone on here.
Old 03-27-2014 | 11:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by automach1
Here you go again with a pointless rant about nothing. You don't know me from a hole in the ground. You make assumptions that hold no merit and act as if everything that comes out of your mouth is truth. Sure show me a absurd argument where I get shutdown with FACTS. I will wait
It'll shart just gets on here to project his issues onto others. Calls people stupid, yet babbles on and on with no real direction behind his babbling. Calls peoples cars shitbox's, owns shitbox. Says people are children, argues with them on the internet. Don't you guys see the coincidence here?

Edit: inb4hesaysidontownacar

Last edited by adamantium; 03-27-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by It'llrun
I'm getting your attention, not getting mad. You're hardly intelligent enough to figure out what makes me mad. I don't need to "show you" anything... It's here and you either know it or you're less intelligent than I though... and I honestly wasn't giving you much credit in the 1st place.

That's the garbage line you used to start this argument and as quickly as you got shut down, you turned your attack to 9-ball... he shut you down and stepped away... that's because he's smarter than me... plus, he doesn't enjoy toying with you guys like I do.

To me, having been around these cars, the "average car" doesn't simply mean some ****-box the likes of you showed up with... my bad for thinking of fast cars where you were talking about those like yours as average. We're talking about the TX2K, not the street you live on. "Average" means high power because the crappy, slow cars aren't usually even considered as anything more than spectators.

Regardless, enough already. You're not doing anything but helping me **** off the whiners like Marc so I'm pretty much done with you.
There's a saying: "if you're arguing with a subordinate, you've already lost". Write that down.
Old 03-28-2014 | 03:26 AM
Teching In

^^^^^ On Point
Old 03-28-2014 | 09:27 AM
10 Second Club

Old 03-28-2014 | 10:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Blah blah blah... I didn't suggest you're rich... You're not and I know it. You're 37yrs old and work for your dad. I know this too... I don't care, but you brag too much about things you don't actually have. You have 1 Corvette, a 2000 model with nitrous... Your dad's CUSTOMERS have turbocharged versions, etc, which you brag about to the point of insinuating they're your cars. The 2 older cars belong to your dad, Ed... You live in Vero... It's not hard to know who you are, Joshua... Move along and leave the real adults alone.

Ladies and Gentleman, this is what defeat looks like ^^^^^^^. This is also an example of how someone could have a psychological effect on another. When someone drives someone to do something that well, is abnormal, again, from a psychological standpoint.

Your doing what, running plates? lol. This is where I get to have fun. You couldn't be MORE ANGRY,...and you couldn't be more wrong about everything. Pay attention cause honestly, your a ******* idiot and I think you need to focus here.

1)My name is Jamie, you idiot.
2)35
3)Josh, is my cousin.
4)Josh, is "ed"s son.
5)Josh and "Ed" are split business owners(check out some top fuel or road racing setups next time your at a race, you'll see they're names) since it's a family business
6)Josh, a member here(i'll make sure I link him to this) actually has a few cars. A TT GTO, 6 spd LT4 C4, C5R blocked C5 Z06 with a LOT of nitrous, and a B4C camaro. They really are his regardless of what the **** you think you know. and 2 old cars? NIGGGGA please. There is several,..two 67 vettes, another LT4 C4 collectors, another gto, an imperial...a 68 camaro.
7)My family does this thing called work. Try it sometime instead of acting like you know **** you idiot. Work=rewards.
8)I sub contract for a lot of people actually. Including Josh and "Ed".
9)I live 2hrs away from Vero Beach.
10)I work 10-6 5 days a week in Boca...about 1.5 hrs south of Vero.
11)I have a twin turbo Corvette
12)I have a tahoe
13)I have a 1993 Notch mustang
14)I have accumulated many good people/customers over working at General Motors facilities over the past ten years. You would be surprised on how many corvette owners appreciate a mechanic that owns a corvette,...one that makes more power then theres.
15)So now, people bring US cars,...we build them however WE want, within reason.
16)Proof your not a street racer. Street racers have some sort of a code. Your attempt here to BLOW UP MY SPOT/NAME is total out of line and not within any right of yours. If you continue down this path, I suggest you think a little more seriously on the matter.
17)Speaking of, hows your ill mother doing? Well I hope
18)I own you.

Wise up dude. You got a problem with me, you discus it with me. The family, I again, suggest you think about it before you utter another word. Now is not the time to be a keyboard badass.
Old 03-28-2014 | 10:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
"I really truly do not give a **** what you have to say, or what you think."

You say this...then proceed (like usual) to write a novel about your life story. You care more about what people think than anyone on here.
^^ another example of waste of space. Why bother conversing with me?

Stupid ****.

Your car is indeed, still slow.
Old 03-28-2014 | 10:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
badass
Old 03-28-2014 | 10:43 AM
7 Second Club

^^ another example of waste of space. Why bother conversing with me?

Stupid ****.

Your car is indeed, still slow.
Take your weeping vagina elsewhere, quit ******* up this thread!
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

[QUOTE=islander033;18113951]Take your weeping vagina elsewhere, quit ******* up this thread![/QUOTE

lol. Another douche emerged. Funny how the 3 homos hang out in the same threads.
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:35 PM
7 Second Club

...Another douche emerged. Funny how the 3 homos hang out in the same threads.
Wow, you really are that stupid?

Your parents must be very proud of you.
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice video Detoxx. Thanks for sharing and trying to keep this thread on task.
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Nice video Detoxx. Thanks for sharing and trying to keep this thread on task.
Thanks sir. I'm trying but it's hard out here for a pimp.

Maybe this will calm everyone down
Old 03-28-2014 | 12:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

It's not "calming" me down, I'll say that. But great video and A for effort.
Old 03-28-2014 | 01:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by islander033
Wow, you really are that stupid?

Your parents must be very proud of you.
My parents actually are proud of me. Hows that make you feel?

If you don't want to fuel the fire, shut the **** up and it will put itself out.

Continue to add....

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Thanks sir. I'm trying but it's hard out here for a pimp.

Maybe this will calm everyone down
http://youtu.be/e8AVpAc57FU
Like I said before, I apologize to the tech guys for any addition I added to the derailment.
Old 03-28-2014 | 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

I think there needs to be a bikini contest at KC2K14.
Old 03-28-2014 | 04:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
I think there needs to be a bikini contest at KC2K14.
I second that!!!!!
Old 03-28-2014 | 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Detox, thanks for trying to keep this thing on point. Someone has to do it.
Old 03-29-2014 | 01:07 AM
TECH Addict

I already found it and proved your claims to be false. As far as 9ball he still sounds arrogant IMO but I guess that's typical in TX. The next paragraph of rant is your back peal job. In it you imply I drive a ****-box right after saying I get personal. Your last sentence is short because at this point you realize I am not hiho and you bite off more then you can chew.
You don't have anything for me either, chump. "****-box" is not a personal attack, or are you the car?

I wasn't implying your car is... but something you may show up in, thinking it's got a chance... You're really smarter than this, I just know it!

Oh and 140mph cars hit a wall at 160 that's also news to me
There's plenty that's news to you, but this is simply something you've never experienced, so you have some grand idea that a car setup for 140 on the 1/4 will somehow have a much higher top end charge... Not typically the case.

Originally Posted by adamantium
It'll shart just gets on here to project his issues onto others. Calls people stupid, yet babbles on and on with no real direction behind his babbling. Calls peoples cars shitbox's, owns shitbox. Says people are children, argues with them on the internet. Don't you guys see the coincidence here?

Edit: inb4hesaysidontownacar
You're saying this about someone else? WOW! Then again, I was once a child, so I understand. Even the children need to be "argued with" at times. Clearly, mommy and daddy are failing, so it's good that a real adult steps in at times.

It is funny that you will call someone's vehicle a ****-box, knowing you couldn't buy one with your own money if your very life depended on it... It's just a "shitbox," yet you can't even consider being able to afford it, which tells us something about your mentality...

Originally Posted by 427zm
There's a saying: "if you're arguing with a subordinate, you've already lost". Write that down.
I should, you're definitely correct! Problem... I have too much fun not being smart on here...

I'll try to back it down some, lest I end up being beaten by experience...

In fact, 1 more and I'm looking to ignore this thread's crap... I feel bad for playing such a role in ruining it, whether or not the event is over.

Quick Reply: ***TX2K14 Video Thread***