Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

***TX2K14 Video Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 01:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Ladies and Gentleman, this is what defeat looks like ^^^^^^^. This is also an example of how someone could have a psychological effect on another. When someone drives someone to do something that well, is abnormal, again, from a psychological standpoint.

Your doing what, running plates? lol. This is where I get to have fun. You couldn't be MORE ANGRY,...and you couldn't be more wrong about everything. Pay attention cause honestly, your a ******* idiot and I think you need to focus here.

1)My name is Jamie, you idiot.
2)35
3)Josh, is my cousin.
4)Josh, is "ed"s son.
5)Josh and "Ed" are split business owners(check out some top fuel or road racing setups next time your at a race, you'll see they're names) since it's a family business
6)Josh, a member here(i'll make sure I link him to this) actually has a few cars. A TT GTO, 6 spd LT4 C4, C5R blocked C5 Z06 with a LOT of nitrous, and a B4C camaro. They really are his regardless of what the **** you think you know. and 2 old cars? NIGGGGA please. There is several,..two 67 vettes, another LT4 C4 collectors, another gto, an imperial...a 68 camaro.
7)My family does this thing called work. Try it sometime instead of acting like you know **** you idiot. Work=rewards.
8)I sub contract for a lot of people actually. Including Josh and "Ed".
9)I live 2hrs away from Vero Beach.
10)I work 10-6 5 days a week in Boca...about 1.5 hrs south of Vero.
11)I have a twin turbo Corvette
12)I have a tahoe
13)I have a 1993 Notch mustang
14)I have accumulated many good people/customers over working at General Motors facilities over the past ten years. You would be surprised on how many corvette owners appreciate a mechanic that owns a corvette,...one that makes more power then theres.
15)So now, people bring US cars,...we build them however WE want, within reason.
16)Proof your not a street racer. Street racers have some sort of a code. Your attempt here to BLOW UP MY SPOT/NAME is total out of line and not within any right of yours. If you continue down this path, I suggest you think a little more seriously on the matter.
17)Speaking of, hows your ill mother doing? Well I hope
18)I own you.

Wise up dude. You got a problem with me, you discus it with me. The family, I again, suggest you think about it before you utter another word. Now is not the time to be a keyboard badass.
Relax... I wouldn't admit it either... The amount of laughter you provide is incredible and some day, you'll figure it out! See my sig about all your bragging. All this going on and on, numbering your crybaby rants, telling everyone you don't care... I've wound you up like a top and you just spin and spin and spin... but you're winning!

I'm not a street racer, but I've said that for years.
My mother is sick, but she's rather old and we are all aware she's only got a few more years. Thanks for asking... not that I'll tell her.

You own me... keep telling yourself. Whatever it takes to stop the bleeding...

Which leads me back to your #16... If you own me, why don't you know squat about me, but I know a bunch about you? Heh... I think you've gotten that one backward, little sister. Your back-handed threat doesn't concern me, just do you know. Being a disabled veteran, I'm not playing around when some jackass decides to enter my space, so again, you do not scare me. Please... I'm BEGGING, don't waste your typing finger with any more threats... Neither you, nor your family scare me. The rest will hang you out to dry since you're a typical bigmouth, for sure and you're wasting time even being upset. That leaves just you and frankly, that's not a concern.

With that, even though you own me, you'll never get to decide what I say, or when, dreamer. If you don't like it, make like the bully you are and try to stop me.

Just don't cry that I laugh at you. You're like my personal sissy and you have no idea why! If you did, you'd have shut up 3 months ago. Please don't come find me and beat me up... sissy.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
You're saying this about someone else? WOW! Then again, I was once a child, so I understand. Even the children need to be "argued with" at times. Clearly, mommy and daddy are failing, so it's good that a real adult steps in at times.

It is funny that you will call someone's vehicle a ****-box, knowing you couldn't buy one with your own money if your very life depended on it... It's just a "shitbox," yet you can't even consider being able to afford it, which tells us something about your mentality...

Are you really insinuating i could not finance a ford escape? Get real man. It is a **** box because its a ******* ford escape? Its a econo SUV. Does that mean you also have a vagina? Does your mom know you sport her car in her sig on here?

Funny how you ignored all my points and just flipped this into me apparently not being able to afford a car. Great argument.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Mods should delete this thread. Maybe post up another one of bitch and complain, then maybe they would do different and post off topic racing videos.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

RIGHT LANE TRACTION ISSUES? Wow... looked terrible. Not as bad as so many crazy people standing so close, but still.

Originally Posted by adamantium
Are you really insinuating i could not finance a ford escape? Get real man. It is a **** box because its a ******* ford escape? Its a econo SUV. Does that mean you also have a vagina? Does your mom know you sport her car in her sig on here?

Funny how you ignored all my points and just flipped this into me apparently not being able to afford a car. Great argument.
I'm insinuating you can't finance ANY car, let alone a 30+ thousand dollar new car.

Your points? Your only point is on top of your head... Just because you repeat the same nonsense doesn't mean anyone should care. Think about it a little: You've made no points. All you've done is made personal attacks. Of course, that's all I've ever noticed you doing, so it's no surprise you don't know the difference. We're done here.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

That dig racing vid looks like a lot of fun, but man aren't those people worried if one of those cars comes apart at the starting line?
Old 03-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Staging Lane

So much fail imo.

More like a burnout contest with a damn good chance off people getting killed...
Old 03-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun

I'm insinuating you can't finance ANY car, let alone a 30+ thousand dollar new car.

Your points? Your only point is on top of your head... Just because you repeat the same nonsense doesn't mean anyone should care. Think about it a little: You've made no points. All you've done is made personal attacks. Of course, that's all I've ever noticed you doing, so it's no surprise you don't know the difference. We're done here.
Lmao now i KNOW you're trolling. Keep projecting your insecurities onto others, its hilarious watching you babble on about nothing. As for joining you in a $ pissing match, im good. I won't stoop down to your clearly retardedly low levels. Im content enough with the stuff i own
Old 03-30-2014, 03:21 AM
Banned

Old 03-30-2014, 10:05 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Enough of the dumb arguments. Please?

For the record, I am being arrogant in this thread. But, that is also due to the fact that there is a lot of naivety about the annual TX2K event from those who have not ever been here, and make assumptions about things. I've been here for every single one of these events, since they started. I just prefer not to sugar coat the perspective, to keep from hurting shitbox owner's feelings.

Here is the perspective from the faster cars in this city, whether they be locals or visitors. If your car makes less than 800-ish at the wheels, you are just a spectator. Leave your car at home, instead of clogging up our highways, attracting more cop attention, and following us around like a pack of wolves hoping to catch a glimpse of some epic run on the highway. Sure, the slower spectators can go run around and race other slower spectators. Nobody gives a crap. You are just in the way. If that offends you, build a faster car.

That being said, 800+ whp cars in Houston are pretty common. It isn't like I'm saying to sit home or in the bleachers, and let 20 cars roam the street. Even at 800 as an imaginary cut-off, that would be 100s of cars in this area. It would still be a busy week of racing. Without the slower shitboxes in the way.

As for pointing out me be arrogant, you simply made the mistake of thinking I give a **** about what you think. Congrats on pointing out the obvious, my attitude (in this thread) is intentional. Good for you on acing the reading comprehension aspect of my posts. It doesn't offend me if you call me arrogant. Just like it shouldn't offend you when I say some of you drive slow shitboxes and should stay home.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:37 PM
TECH Regular

Bazinga
Old 03-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Enough of the dumb arguments. Please?

For the record, I am being arrogant in this thread. But, that is also due to the fact that there is a lot of naivety about the annual TX2K event from those who have not ever been here, and make assumptions about things. I've been here for every single one of these events, since they started. I just prefer not to sugar coat the perspective, to keep from hurting shitbox owner's feelings.

Here is the perspective from the faster cars in this city, whether they be locals or visitors. If your car makes less than 800-ish at the wheels, you are just a spectator. Leave your car at home, instead of clogging up our highways, attracting more cop attention, and following us around like a pack of wolves hoping to catch a glimpse of some epic run on the highway. Sure, the slower spectators can go run around and race other slower spectators. Nobody gives a crap. You are just in the way. If that offends you, build a faster car.

That being said, 800+ whp cars in Houston are pretty common. It isn't like I'm saying to sit home or in the bleachers, and let 20 cars roam the street. Even at 800 as an imaginary cut-off, that would be 100s of cars in this area. It would still be a busy week of racing. Without the slower shitboxes in the way.

As for pointing out me be arrogant, you simply made the mistake of thinking I give a **** about what you think. Congrats on pointing out the obvious, my attitude (in this thread) is intentional. Good for you on acing the reading comprehension aspect of my posts. It doesn't offend me if you call me arrogant. Just like it shouldn't offend you when I say some of you drive slow shitboxes and should stay home.
Question,

Your Viper made that pull of 1050whp with the 175 shot correct?
Old 03-30-2014, 01:58 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Question,

Your Viper made that pull of 1050whp with the 175 shot correct?
Nah, 1050 was just an estimate. Based on 900 blower + 150 shot. I didn't dyno the car in nearly 2 years, I just logged runs and monitored A/F after the initial tune. It recently pulled 1091 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno, with the 200 shot.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:02 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by adamantium

He is a moron, don't worry about him. You would have better luck arguing with a rock.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Nah, 1050 was just an estimate. Based on 900 blower + 150 shot. I didn't dyno the car in nearly 2 years, I just logged runs and monitored A/F after the initial tune. It recently pulled 1091 rwhp on a Mustang Dyno, with the 200 shot.
Nice...Vipers just love Nitrous...especially with boost. I owned a couple of GTS's before jumping back into a Corvette.

I haven't decided if I want to throw a bottle on my current car yet. I'm already planning to be at TX2K14. Perhaps we could get a run or two in!
Old 03-30-2014, 07:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Nice...Vipers just love Nitrous...especially with boost. I owned a couple of GTS's before jumping back into a Corvette.

I haven't decided if I want to throw a bottle on my current car yet. I'm already planning to be at TX2K15. Perhaps we could get a run or two in!
Fixed...
Old 03-30-2014, 08:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Old 03-30-2014, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love the C6Z. That is all.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 427zm
I love the C6Z. That is all.
+100. That is all also.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Thanks sir. I'm trying but it's hard out here for a pimp.

Maybe this will calm everyone down
http://youtu.be/e8AVpAc57FU

Friend of mine is married to one of the girls in that video.

Quick Reply: ***TX2K14 Video Thread***