Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Who are you people arguing with?
Myself... I thought it was obvious?

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Not much as far as tracks out here. Eddyville is the closest 1/8th mile strip (I like it, decently clean). Cedar Falls is the 1/4 strip (not as clean). Considering checking out MAM for 1/8th mile but we'll see. Cordova or Byron are still good tracks IMO. Not much out here.

I'll be near living West Glen starting late July. Will be back and forth between there, Ames, and Okoboji until then
Sweet..buddy is near there, when I make it out that way I shoot a PM and see whats going on.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95

What two cars are you talking about? Mustang and Vette? Link to years of the Vette with rear seats? Fascinating.
If you looked above this quote then you wouldn't make a retarded statement. Lol you really like doing selective quotes to try and make others look dumb nice try but even gt4urass even knew what i was talking about and that says a lot about you
Old 05-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Staging Lane

Nice random Youtube find, Marc

Hammer in denial as always, vettes being compared to Mustangs as always.

There seems to be some hope of a new Camaro that is not an embarrassment in the near future. Sweeeeet! It needs to redeem itself for sure.

The new LT1s run well!
I have a guy that works with me say that his friends stock boss 302 would rape my ls3 c6 because he beats Camaros...He also has a friend with a headers tune,exhaust that will rape my car,so it's not just gm guys comparing a mustang to the vette..By the way I just laughed at him..
Old 05-14-2014, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I understand the whole vette is in a different class then the mustang, but when mustangs go out and try to race with vette's the whole pony and sports car classification system becomes B.S.

It becomes and excuse for why the vette is faster then the mustang. I mean when the mustang beats a vette it's a Champaign and strawberries, but then it seems like when the vette beats the mustang it's either oh it should have won or it's in a different class and not comparable.

Is that ford logic? Cause I have raced plenty of vette's in my trans am and G8 and have never given the excuse oh my T.A. is a pony car or my G8 is a 4 door sedan that's why the vette won.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by headed-ws6
I understand the whole vette is in a different class then the mustang, but when mustangs go out and try to race with vette's the whole pony and sports car classification system becomes B.S.

It becomes and excuse for why the vette is faster then the mustang. I mean when the mustang beats a vette it's a Champaign and strawberries, but then it seems like when the vette beats the mustang it's either oh it should have won or it's in a different class and not comparable.

Is that ford logic? Cause I have raced plenty of vette's in my trans am and G8 and have never given the excuse oh my T.A. is a pony car or my G8 is a 4 door sedan that's why the vette won.
Plus them car magazines love putting the gt500 against the vette as well
Old 05-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Mustang vs Vette is a perfectly fair race just as Ford GT vs Vette is. I have no clue why mustang owners even begin to argue that. Muscle coupes are already a tiny class of cars as it is.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Iliac
Mustang vs Vette is a perfectly fair race just as Ford GT vs Vette is. I have no clue why mustang owners even begin to argue that. Muscle coupes are already a tiny class of cars as it is.

Yeah, the Mustang and the Vette look very similar too
Old 05-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any guy with a Mustang out running his gator about Vettes, deserves whatever he gets lol. No excuses from the Ford camp there. It's more an issue when people cry about the weight of a fifth gen in the Mustang/Camaro debate, then bring the Vette up to establish "GM dominance".
Old 05-14-2014, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Any guy with a Mustang out running his gator about Vettes, deserves whatever he gets lol. No excuses from the Ford camp there. It's more an issue when people cry about the weight of a fifth gen in the Mustang/Camaro debate, then bring the Vette up to establish "GM dominance".
I agree on the weight argument. If my cammed G8 gets walked by a coyote because I weigh more that is my fault for bring a knife to a gun fight lol.

Yes the mustang and corvette look different doesn't change the fact that mustang guys want to run them and when they get their dicks knocked in the dirt, 9 times out of 10 there is some excuse as to why they lost. Now I'm sure that GM guys do the same thing.

The whole reason this thread was start was because the god almighty bolt on coyote got beat by a bone stock C7. It was bound to happen that GM would step their game up.

I mean what happens if gm really makes Camaro as light as the mustang and it gets the LT1? We will have to bring back the whole bigger motor more cubes equals more HP argument lol.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Teching In

I agree on the weight argument. If my cammed G8 gets walked by a coyote because I weigh more that is my fault for bring a knife to a gun fight lol.

Yes the mustang and corvette look different doesn't change the fact that mustang guys want to run them and when they get their dicks knocked in the dirt, 9 times out of 10 there is some excuse as to why they lost. Now I'm sure that GM guys do the same thing.

The whole reason this thread was start was because the god almighty bolt on coyote got beat by a bone stock C7. It was bound to happen that GM would step their game up.

I mean what happens if gm really makes Camaro as light as the mustang and it gets the LT1? We will have to bring back the whole bigger motor more cubes equals more HP argument lol.
I personally hope they do. It will just benefit everyone in the end. Competition between manufacturers gives us the goods
Old 05-14-2014, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I personally hope they do. It will just benefit everyone in the end. Competition between manufacturers gives us the goods
It really does and I'm glad Ford stepped up and made a great running N/A mustang from the factory. Makes all us GM guys have to look over our shoulders
Old 05-14-2014, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Not me.....I look over and wave good bye
Old 05-15-2014, 07:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

LoL, I would hope so with that motor swapped, hacked up swiss cheese race car.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
What ever happened to getting on knees and opening mouth?

Lol...jk
Old 05-15-2014, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by R6cowboy

Lol...jk

Some of the comments here lately have been hilarious! That was good!
Old 05-15-2014, 11:48 AM
Banned

Lol...jk
Gt4urass got off her knees? What when that happen?
Old 05-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Lol...
Old 05-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

What ever happened to getting on knees and opening mouth? Lol...jk
He doesn't need to get on his knees
Old 05-15-2014, 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

He doesn't need to get on his knees
He does for the ones he likes.

Ok, I'm done Hio. Just felt like throwing out some lulz.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Gt4urass got off her knees? What when that happen?
When your mama took over

I'm just bullshattin btw.

Quick Reply: Bolt-on A6 Coyote vs Stock A6 C7