Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

calling out snake95\ other 5.0's!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 12:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 433 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
I've already addressed everything you're babbling about. Please don't reproduce, that is all.
You mean you've cried about errything like a little girl. No better than you drive we may not have to worry about you reproducing.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I would not hesitate turning a 305 7k

I would look to spin it harder with that intake.

I would go a little bigger. I won't go too narrow on the LSA though.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You mean you've cried about errything like a little girl. No better than you drive we may not have to worry about you reproducing.
Ouch, I must have struck a deep one that time.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Low blow, kiddo.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
lol yeah. fairly straight forward to put a cammed LQ in one of these cars and have way more power. but that's been done. who the **** builds a 305?? lol
**** tons of people. It is called stock elemintator and third gen 305's run rampid. Seeing a stock 305 hang the front wheels out to dry is my favorite kind of racing. You have to do more than throw money at it to stay compedative though it greatly helps.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by codyvette
**** tons of people. It is called stock elemintator and third gen 305's run rampid. Seeing a stock 305 hang the front wheels out to dry is my favorite kind of racing. You have to do more than throw money at it to stay compedative though it greatly helps.
I was always under the impression a lot of those were de-stroked 350s. Or 327s, but then again I'm not into SBC engines
Old 10-27-2014, 02:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by why87
I was always under the impression a lot of those were de-stroked 350s. Or 327s, but then again I'm not into SBC engines
a chevy 302 is a destroked 350 with a 283 crank.

a 305 is a 350 stroke with a smaller bore.

a 327 is a 350 bore with a 307 stroke.

305\350-- 3.48 stroke

302-- 3" stroke

327-- 3.25" stroke.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by why87
Stock Eliminator cars are stock block, head, piston, rod, etc. They are allowed more duration in there cams but no extra lift. It is not followed by fans as much so a lot of ignorant people say it is boring but with all the super fast stuff everywhere theses days I still find this to be a challenge not as limited to a bank account.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

Something just dawned on me - even if I win this, Hio isn't a big enough man to admit the 302 won. He'll be a little back pedaling stipulating bitch like he is every day on here
Old 10-27-2014, 02:36 PM
TECH Regular

Stock Eliminator cars are stock block, head, piston, rod, etc. They are allowed more duration in there cams but no extra lift. It is not followed by fans as much so a lot of ignorant people say it is boring but with all the super fast stuff everywhere theses days I still find this to be a challenge not as limited to a bank account.
Gotcha. I like watching stock eliminator, never looked into the rules.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:43 PM
10 Second Club

Ouch, I must have struck a deep one that time.
Not at all.....jus called you on your bullshit as usual. Then this is all you can come up with.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Low blow, kiddo.
Troof hurts......but it does not mean it's not the troof. The way he yakks at me about driving yet totals his own **** on a bad way is just stupid on his part. It also shows his childish mentality.
Stock e cars are cool. That's the weekend I try to go to the track. A. To watch them . B. The track prep is better when they are there.
Something just dawned on me - even if I win this, Hio isn't a big enough man to admit the 302 won. He'll be a little back pedaling stipulating bitch like he is every day on here
So after all the whining and stipulations you have thrown out in this thread you come up with this? ? That's just laughable. You're a joke. ....a bad joke at that.

Let it be known snake needs heads to run with a 305
Old 10-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Not at all.....jus called you on your bullshit as usual. Then this is all you can come up with.

Troof hurts......but it does not mean it's not the troof. The way he yakks at me about driving yet totals his own **** on a bad way is just stupid on his part. It also shows his childish mentality.

Stock e cars are cool. That's the weekend I try to go to the track. A. To watch them . B. The track prep is better when they are there.

So after all the whining and stipulations you have thrown out in this thread you come up with this? ? That's just laughable. You're a joke. ....a bad joke at that.

Let it be known snake needs heads to run with a 305
Let it be known that I ran a faster time than the 305 when stock with the worst 5.0 heads ever and now you're squirming so hard you're about to break your back. Facts are facts, Jack.

You want me to do corrected, I'm already doing 1/8th, next thing will be that I have to run my stock 225s out back You just want to slice it and dice it so the 305 has the best chance of winning, you're pathetic and this in itself is basically your indirect way of saying the 305 needs every advantage.

You're just a punk, that's all. You were shoved in the locker too many times growing up, so I guess it's partially not your fault for the way you talk.

Like I said, this concerns you in no way, so let the adults speak (hammer and I) and sit there with your lack of knowledge per usual
Old 10-27-2014, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Let it be known that I ran a faster time than the 305 when stock with the worst 5.0 heads ever and now you're squirming so hard you're about to break your back. Facts are facts, Jack.

You want me to do corrected, I'm already doing 1/8th, next thing will be that I have to run my stock 225s out back You just want to slice it and dice it so the 305 has the best chance of winning, you're pathetic and this in itself is basically your indirect way of saying the 305 needs every advantage.

You're just a punk, that's all. You were shoved in the locker too many times growing up, so I guess it's partially not your fault for the way you talk.

Like I said, this concerns you in no way, so let the adults speak (hammer and I) and sit there with your lack of knowledge per usual
Lol at this ****. ......someone don't like the troof.

I can see it now if hammer clocked a 11.8 in his ls1 car with his timer thingamabob you would be crying the blues about his method.....god forbid if I did that. But because you posted a better time than he did his timer is gospel. How hard would you hard cried if he would've said he ran a 15.0 or 14.9?? I bet you would've cried a river about it.

Of all the adults here you sure aren't one. Jus a wittle cry baby is all you are.

you've even cried about your motor dating to the 60's. I guess you're to stupid to figure out Hammer's motor dates to 1955......lmao.....******* idiot
Old 10-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

You're still confused, and that's okay, you'll get it eventually.

This thread isn't about you. I told hammer on Haters, 2, maybe 3 days ago, I was going to troll you up so hard you'd break your back from a spasm, and I did. Thanks for being the pawn for my afternoon entertainment.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You two guys say some funny stuff! That was good reading. It was informative but at the same time, offered a bit of entertainment. Just remind me not to get on either one of you guys bad side. lol
Old 10-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Hammer, do we want to make a pre-track vid mandatory for our challenge to prove they are streetable? I know yours will be, and mine will be, too, personally I don't think it's necessary. I just know that if I win, I'll have 8 levels of crybaby bitch (aka Hio) saying my cam was too "radical" or performance oriented only, when in fact it's just the same damn cam I ran in my coupe, with smaller parts, and it was DD friendly as I drove it 3.5 hours to and from Lake of the Ozarks many times. I don't want to give exact specs out of respect for the cam builder who spec'd it for my last combo, but it almost identical duration as the cam you're looking at and 111 LSA.

I'm just trying to anticipate the crying if the Ford 302 wins. I know if that happens, baby-back bitch will be in here saying I used too good of parts or some ****
Old 10-27-2014, 06:13 PM
10 Second Club

Hammer, do we want to make a pre-track vid mandatory for our challenge to prove they are streetable? I know yours will be, and mine will be, too, personally I don't think it's necessary. I just know that if I win, I'll have 8 levels of crybaby bitch (aka Hio) saying my cam was too "radical" or performance oriented only, when in fact it's just the same damn cam I ran in my coupe, with smaller parts, and it was DD friendly as I drove it 3.5 hours to and from Lake of the Ozarks many times. I don't want to give exact specs out of respect for the cam builder who spec'd it for my last combo, but it almost identical duration as the cam you're looking at and 111 LSA.

I'm just trying to anticipate the crying if the Ford 302 wins. I know if that happens, baby-back bitch will be in here saying I used too good of parts or some ****

oh yeah i'll make a vid right at the track. looking forward to it actually!

where's all your 5.Bretheren for this?
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

oh yeah i'll make a vid right at the track. looking forward to it actually!

where's all your 5.Bretheren for this?
What track are you going to?

If I get enough notice, I could meet you at Yorkton.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
What track are you going to?

If I get enough notice, I could meet you at Yorkton.

it'll be in Yorkton during the test n tune at prarie thunder drag races. end of july-ish.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:30 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

it'll be in Yorkton during the test n tune at prarie thunder drag races. end of july-ish.
OK. Sounds like a plan to me.

PS. Snake - I can be paid to do some "work" on Hammer's car when he ain't looking. lol

Quick Reply: calling out snake95\ other 5.0's!