Old 07-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Street Car Takeover Action "Lamborghini Race"

Street Takeover KC:
Old 07-14-2015, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Damn good video right there. Wish I could have made it to KC for this.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last year I went was not a whole lot of cars wanting to do anything =/
Old 07-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Damn good video right there. Wish I could have made it to KC for this.
Hey, the car that was used to do this small video are out of STL. We could come and visit you Rise of the Phoenix and do something special if your still in MO.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Last year I went was not a whole lot of cars wanting to do anything =/
We are looking to make it to SCT in Indiana too. The STL guys will race. Just hit me up. This is a small representation of what happened.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Black Night
We are looking to make it to SCT in Indiana too. The STL guys will race. Just hit me up. This is a small representation of what happened.
Ok. I am tuning the car Sunday in preperation =)
Old 07-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

We didn't find **** in STL when we were at SCT. We drove around for a while and on the way BACK to the hotel, we saw all of the 1320Video guys going where we were just at... We'd like to get some street action going in Indy no doubt about it.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Its Stock
We didn't find **** in STL when we were at SCT. We drove around for a while and on the way BACK to the hotel, we saw all of the 1320Video guys going where we were just at... We'd like to get some street action going in Indy no doubt about it.
I don't know who you were with but the SCT is STL was good. You was with the wrong people. I think we are going to the one in Indian more and likely. If you would like to get in touch with me. We can set it up. If you have a car or friends with cars between 450-1000 rwhp, you will get your runs with out a doubt from the people I will put you in touch with.

Point blank, we get it in. Win, lose, or draw. All fun runs.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Teching In

I don't know who you were with but the SCT is STL was good. You was with the wrong people. I think we are going to the one in Indian more and likely. If you would like to get in touch with me. We can set it up. If you have a car or friends with cars between 450-1000 rwhp, you will get your runs with out a doubt from the people I will put you in touch with.

If we all end up going, I'll definitely be in touch. Every car we're bringing is in that range. 470whp Cobra, high hp TT 5.0, possibly a high HP Mach if he can get it done, H/C/I spray G8, 700hp turbo Ws6 and a few more.

We'd just like to see some street action. We were let down with STL with how things turned out.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:47 AM
Teching In

If we all end up going, I'll definitely be in touch. Every car we're bringing is in that range. 470whp Cobra, high hp TT 5.0, possibly a high HP Mach if he can get it done, H/C/I spray G8, 700hp turbo Ws6 and a few more.

We'd just like to see some street action. We were let down with STL with how things turned out.
I'll PM you guys Friday night with some details on where to meet up. We are actually trying to stay away from the 1320 guys for most of if or at least set up a private meet away from the crowds. There is probably roughly a dozen or so 5-700whp, 140+ cars in said group.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Teching In

I'll PM you guys Friday night with some details on where to meet up. We are actually trying to stay away from the 1320 guys for most of if or at least set up a private meet away from the crowds. There is probably roughly a dozen or so 5-700whp, 140+ cars in said group.
Awesome, sounds good. We're still trying to decide if we're gonna stay there or not for both nights. Is the scene better Friday or Saturday night?
Old 07-14-2015, 12:00 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I'll be in Indy as well.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Teching In

I will promise guys from STL will run and will personally pay for your gas if we don't.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Teching In

1320 is cool but we often march to our own beat. Just like to keep it simple. If they are around, cool. If not, cool. Safety is a must. You don't see any crazy stuff in the video and we will keep it that way.

We can do something Saturday night. We STL guys don't care much for the track event that is happening Saturday and Sunday. We have a track at home. We didn't come for that.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Black Night, where are you at in STL? Sean from Bad Bowtie run around with you? I'm on the other side of the river about 20 minutes, but no 450+ car.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:56 PM
On The Tree

THIS^^^^^^

Is the way to StreetRace!!!!

I need to be closer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2015, 12:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
Black Night, where are you at in STL? Sean from Bad Bowtie run around with you? I'm on the other side of the river about 20 minutes, but no 450+ car.
We are all here in STL and surrounding counties. Bad Bowtie is in the area but Mr. Sean S. has his own group of people that participate in his videos which are the standard by which many people rate other local videos.

The Bad Bowtie vids are top notch and one could consider it a honor to partake in one of his videos. We saw them in KC and I'm sure they have another great video to release. Our stuff is simple and to the point. Just some friends making new friends with cars. We get together every weekend. You don't need a 450+ rwhp car to have fun with us. We have many cars with 350rwhp as well as a few 999rwhp. Meet everyone at Hooters in South County @ 9:00pm Friday or Saturday.

No recklessly driving, doughnuts, and or littering.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah, Sean is a good guy and has his **** together. Years ago when he had his navy Camaro and I had my 95 Cobra, we raced at Gateway.

I have a 302 fox, stock bottom end N/A, I'd love to get some runs in sometime with some closely matched cars.

South County is about 35 mins or so from me.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Good stuff!
Old 07-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Any people wanting to meet up at SCT in Indiana?
Rooms are filling up.

Quick Reply: Street Car Takeover Action "Lamborghini Race"