Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cobr0 vs 408 CamEro

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015 | 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AssFattMoist
The kid with a fully forged motor is saying someone else is using crappy parts.
FTFY
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:00 PM
Banned

Who blew their turd up again?
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:00 PM
11 Second Club

Yes it was most definitely a RICER FLY BY. Not to mention weaving between them like a true ricer.

So you were just talking out your *** when you said you'd put "multiple buses" on me at 5 psi? Lol because you know you can't. You wouldn't even beat me on 5 psi.

Where did I say I had a turbo car? It's WAY too easy to make you fools look stupid and ignorant.

I'd drag anything your dumbass has ever owned too, Cowgirl.

It's called a Turbo cam and proper spring pressure, derp.

"I'm Turbo'd now so it's better to shift at 5700 rpm!" you clearly know nothing.

It also makes me laugh at how worried you about your SBE. With barely over 500rwhp and shifting so low. I've seen these engines live for years at 700rwhp and spinning much higher. But they weren't idiots I guess...

It was proven that you didn't race a 520rwhp camaro, derp. And now you're butthurt because you realize it only had 460-470. You should come see my cars and I can call you Fatt Moist to your face and then drag you down the street.
Wow, so much stupid in this post. They're dual .650 springs, btr stage 1 turbo cam, the motor has 22,xxx along with the whole car. Idk about you, but the rest of us wouldn't push a low mileage car/sbe much more than that if they were plannimg on forging it like I am next fall. Who's the derp?

I explained the situation of passing, if you can't understand it, or you say that you have never once done that, then I guess you can turn water to wine too. Right after that I pulled next to the turbo camaro and ran it like planned. I'd show you that run, but you'd just say I'm slow. So that's why I said, post some timeslips or street race vids. I've got at least 20+ vids posted along with a couple older track runs, where's yours? My cars not the fastest, but it can pull anything that you own, I guarantee it
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZNix
From what I remember, his H/C/I car uses pretty crappy parts. Car looks like it runs good Deeohgie. I wouldn't worry about shifting at 5700. It will keep the bottom end happy for now. Boost needs more spring pressure than N/A, so if you are running the same springs, it may not be enough.

Oh, and he has a 14sec GTP.. Supercharged!
Thanks man
Yeah I can't mess with a 14 sec car, that's way too much power for me.
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:13 PM
On The Tree

Who blew their turd up again?
The same guy who rebuilt the entire motor... As well as modded it before it broke, while racing I might add . Something you don't actually do. Didn't you buy yours that way? lmao

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
Thanks man
Yeah I can't mess with a 14 sec car, that's way too much power for me.
Yea man! 14s too fast.
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:24 PM
Banned

Wow, so much stupid in this post. They're dual .650 springs, btr stage 1 turbo cam, the motor has 22,xxx along with the whole car. Idk about you, but the rest of us wouldn't push a low mileage car/sbe much more than that if they were plannimg on forging it like I am next fall. Who's the derp?

I explained the situation of passing, if you can't understand it, or you say that you have never once done that, then I guess you can turn water to wine too. Right after that I pulled next to the turbo camaro and ran it like planned. I'd show you that run, but you'd just say I'm slow. So that's why I said, post some timeslips or street race vids. I've got at least 20+ vids posted along with a couple older track runs, where's yours? My cars not the fastest, but it can pull anything that you own, I guarantee it
You obviously did something wrong if your engine peaks below stock redline. Probably didn't do enough research and just slapped parts together. Like a leadtard. And if you're so paranoid about it, why didn't you just forge it from the start?

I stopped flying through traffic at high speeds when I graduated high school. You're in your 40s and still driving like teenager.

And no you won't, at least not at 5 psi like you claimed. I could spend a lousy $600 and blow your doors off on 10 psi.

Your cam only set up was slow as **** too. You would have just barely beat my lid/cat back Z28.
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:36 PM
Banned

The same guy who rebuilt the entire motor... As well as modded it before it broke, while racing I might add . Something you don't actually do. Didn't you buy yours that way? lmao

Yea man! 14s too fast.
I built my motor and it runs perfectly. You blew yours up like a dumbass lmao.

And my GTP isn't anywhere near stock, so it's a lot faster than 14s. It's faster than 5.bro's also lol. But that's not hard at all.

Keep reaching, butter knuckles!
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

You obviously did something wrong if your engine peaks below stock redline. Probably didn't do enough research and just slapped parts together. Like a leadtard. And if you're so paranoid about it, why didn't you just forge it from the start?

I stopped flying through traffic at high speeds when I graduated high school. You're in your 40s and still driving like teenager.

And no you won't, at least not at 5 psi like you claimed. I could spend a lousy $600 and blow your doors off on 10 psi.

Your cam only set up was slow as **** too. You would have just barely beat my lid/cat back Z28.
I guess that Mr Brian Tooley is a retard too, because I talked to him, told him my build, my goals for this setup, and this is what he recommended. As far as forging it, why would I spend money forging it when I'm not sure if I'm going to use my ls1, a 5.3, or a 6.0? Anymore dumb questions? Like I said, my car is fast enough for yours and if you want to speak about you throwing $600 for nitrous to beat me....5.3 for $200, I can get a used meth kit from someone I know for $300 and I'll turn the boost up and see how good that does your motor when you throw too big of a shot through it lol

I mean, this is all hypothetical right?
Old 11-25-2015 | 01:55 PM
Banned

I guess that Mr Brian Tooley is a retard too, because I talked to him, told him my build, my goals for this setup, and this is what he recommended. As far as forging it, why would I spend money forging it when I'm not sure if I'm going to use my ls1, a 5.3, or a 6.0? Anymore dumb questions? Like I said, my car is fast enough for yours and if you want to speak about you throwing $600 for nitrous to beat me....5.3 for $200, I can get a used meth kit from someone I know for $300 and I'll turn the boost up and see how good that does your motor when you throw too big of a shot through it lol

Oh so now you need to crank up the boost to beat me? Lol I thought your cam only set up would rape me?? I clearly have you pegged. I bet my GTP would have beat your cam only lol. I saw you barely pull on a stock LS2 Vette with a sub par driver.

Let's see some more of your ricer fly bys too.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:03 PM
Teching In

It was proven that you didn't race a 520rwhp camaro, derp. And now you're butthurt because you realize it only had 460-470. You should come see my cars and I can call you Fatt Moist to your face and then drag you down the street.
Haha that's funny because the only dyno sheet it has was 520. Now I'm sure he lost a little with the 8.8 but it still makes a lot more than me but I weigh less it makes perfect sense to everyone but you. You're just a blinded ****** who can't see anything besides dick and gm emblems

lol yeah Brian is an idiot, especially with LSx stuff. He couldn't run a successful business solely in that market lmfao
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:05 PM
11 Second Club

So now you're trolling my YouTube channel too? Is your life that pathetic that all you do in life is sit in your parents basement with your homo thoughts, stalking all the guys on here? Seriously dude, you need help.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AsssFattMoist
I built my motor and it runs perfectly. You blew yours up like a dumbass lmao.

And my GTP isn't anywhere near stock, so it's a lot faster than 14s. It's faster than 5.bro's also lol. But that's not hard at all.

Keep reaching, butter knuckles!
You didn't build your car. You've admitted it before.

And, judging by the way you are talking about 700whp LS1s living forever on SBE, you would blows yours up way before mine... I actually know realistic limits .
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
Haha that's funny because the only dyno sheet it has was 520. Now I'm sure he lost a little with the 8.8 but it still makes a lot more than me but I weigh less it makes perfect sense to everyone but you. You're just a blinded ****** who can't see anything besides dick and gm emblems

lol yeah Brian is an idiot, especially with LSx stuff. He couldn't run a successful business solely in that market lmfao
I wasn't the one who first said that it was probably only at 460-470rwhp for your race, you dumb mother ****. Lol go back and read. Sweet99ss said the same stuff I am. U mad bro!

So now you're trolling my YouTube channel too? Is your life that pathetic that all you do in life is sit in your parents basement with your homo thoughts, stalking all the guys on here? Seriously dude, you need help.
You mad? And I'm in my own living room. Keep reaching, old man.

And, judging by the way you are talking about 700whp LS1s living forever on SBE, you would blows yours up way before mine... I actually know realistic limits .
Lmfao! Please show me where I said that. I'll wait. I put this car together and your fat *** blew yours up.

And I never said they will live FOREVER at 700whp, but if you're not a dumbass, they will live for quite awhile at that power. Dig the bugers out of your eyes and read, tubby.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:20 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, 550rwhp is the limit or you'll be on borrowed time. One guy hit over 800rwhp and it only lasted a few pulls before it let go. Can't tell this guy anything and I'm done even trying. Can't believe I wasted this much time.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, 550rwhp is the limit or you'll be on borrowed time. One guy hit over 800rwhp and it only lasted a few pulls before it let go. Can't tell this guy anything and I'm done even trying. Can't believe I wasted this much time.
He's just a troll. Not even worth acknowledging him any further. I have had a few buddies make 550-600whp, but the buddy who made 600whp didn't last long. LS1 is not built for boost.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:25 PM
On The Tree

lol these guys have Mystic so wound up. Funny **** here.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Pretty sure it's the other way around.
Old 11-25-2015 | 02:43 PM
11 Second Club

He gets worse when everyone calls his bs about his fake cars and lack of knowledge on everything. He's just mad because he doesn't have anything worth running and mad at the people who does. Pretty sad if you think about it.
Old 11-25-2015 | 03:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Yeah it's not hard to do though.... He takes **** so seriously. I can just picture his lame *** one finger poking the keyboard in a rage mumbling every curse word he can think of sitting in his "own living room" in his parents basement
Old 11-25-2015 | 03:05 PM
11 Second Club

Lol that was one of the faster bans I've seen on him. What a life

Quick Reply: Cobr0 vs 408 CamEro