Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Poppacap vs mappins!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 09:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

That's the first one I found. Search youtube. Its pretty simple to find a Fox car, or a GBody who has done it on stock suspension. Not our fault F-Cars suck dick on getting out of the hole, especially before shattering their precious rear. If I didn't have more important things to do, I would find several more examples to shove up your gaping hole.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
9-22-12 Fairmont Goes 9s helmet cam - YouTube

That's the first one I found. Search youtube. Its pretty simple to find a Fox car, or a GBody who has done it on stock suspension. Not our fault F-Cars suck dick on getting out of the hole, especially before shattering their precious rear. If I didn't have more important things to do, I would find several more examples to shove up your gaping hole.
Numnuts doesn't even realize they have SS races throughout the country. We can show 100+ plus ss cars running sub 1.26 60's (not sure why that number popped in my head. ) but he can't even show 5 IRS cars running just a 1.26 60'.

Then again you have to consider the source.. Says IRS is better. Puts a ford 9" SRA in his car and runs a DR's. 60's in the 1.7 range can calls it decent. LOL. Little man is scared to run a slick and hit it with some rpm cause he'll rip his boxes.

**** I out 60' him when I ran 17" nittos with less than 300rwhp at full weight. No wonder he only has 2 people in his corner. Every 130mph car is running 10.50's or better.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm the one that pointed out neutral in the other thread dipshit.

Sure man....show me some ss cars doin it. You know.....cars that are not stock at all. I posted a stock irs car as 1 example. You want to post not stock sra cars standing on the rear bumper which by the way is not the ****** fastest way down the track.......but I'm the one that don't know nothing about drag racing eeehh?

Znix didn't post **** to back up his claim.

My stick car on a dr ran faster than your stick car with a slick. It may have out 60'd you to. How intelligent do you feel now....lol

How does your stick car run on a dr? Tell us wtf you know about a tq arm car and the adjustments you've made to one. Basically it looks like you bolted a big slick on your turd and hoped for the best.

Pretty cool that bolt on ls6 out et/trapped your built 5.4 in a lighter car. If you think you offended me by talking about my 130mph traps you're wrong stupid.
I am leaps and bounds more intelligent than you. Don't worry.

Yeah bolt-on car. Keep sayin it is. We'll put that on your grave with an asterisk (minus rockers and lord knows what else).

Borrow a set of slicks from one of your chronies. Why you scared? I think you're scared cause you won't pick up the ET that you SHOULD.

Sure you're not mad about me talking about your traps. If you weren't mad, then you wouldn't mentioned it. LOL. If I built my 5.4 for N/A it would have out trapped your GM built motor. Why didn't you built it on your own? Don't worry I already know the answer to that one.

Last edited by Bitemark46; 03-30-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:30 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I prefer IRS. It rides lovely.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

9-22-12 Fairmont Goes 9s helmet cam - YouTube

No where did i see where it said stock suspension. Hell there have even been irs jap cars in the 9's.

Now....the way i see it all the irs has to do is equal the sra in the qtr to make it a better choice overall because it's better everwhere else for sure.

The way a gbody waddles around i would hardly call it great.
Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Numnuts doesn't even realize they have SS races throughout the country. We can show 100+ plus ss cars running sub 1.26 60's (not sure why that number popped in my head. ) but he can't even show 5 IRS cars running just a 1.26 60'.

Then again you have to consider the source.. Says IRS is better. Puts a ford 9" SRA in his car and runs a DR's. 60's in the 1.7 range can calls it decent. LOL. Little man is scared to run a slick and hit it with some rpm cause he'll rip his boxes.

**** I out 60' him when I ran 17" nittos with less than 300rwhp at full weight. No wonder he only has 2 people in his corner. Every 130mph car is running 10.50's or better.

Yeah bolt-on car. Keep sayin it is. We'll put that on your grave with an asterisk (minus rockers and lord knows what else).

Borrow a set of slicks from one of your chronies. Why you scared? I think you're scared cause you won't pick up the ET that you SHOULD.

Sure you're not mad about me talking about your traps. If you weren't mad, then you wouldn't mentioned it. LOL. If I built my 5.4 for N/A it would have out trapped your GM built motor. Why didn't you built it on your own? Don't worry I already know the answer to that one.
I go to ss races sometimes. But super stock does no mean like closer to stock

Yea i put a 9" in my car. It was easy and cheaper. The car was also designed sra and not irs. So it made sense and not so much time consuming r&d on my part. Sra can do well in many areas including handling. Overall it's not as good tho....it seems the lack if sra cars bring built these days backs my theory

Well post up those 60s dude....don't just yak and make vague statements. When you do that erryone knows i got you covered.

Yea you're more intelligent.....that's why you think draggin the rear bumper is the best way down the track. Draggin the rear bumper would tell me to make a adjustment.

I can show you 1 irs car running 6.6.....that good enough?

No one i know has slicks in the size i would need. So how would i barrow them smarty pants.

Well you did build your 5.4.....and it can't keep up with my bolt on ls6. So what's that tell ya? Build it for na or not it's a 10:1 motor with cams. Just think of all the changes you would have to make just to get in the same ball park even......**** you can't even keep up with ls1s.

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
I prefer IRS. It rides lovely.
Mm c4 may have ruined you
Old 03-31-2016, 05:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Semis are SRA
Old 03-31-2016, 06:25 AM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Semis are SRA
So are the trailers!

Old 03-31-2016, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Who...the hell.....cares?!?!?!?!
Old 03-31-2016, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitemark46

Not anymore, I did some reading last night. Thanks for the links!
Old 03-31-2016, 09:06 AM
10 Second Club

Bitemark doesn't strike me as very intelligent.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Not anymore, I did some reading last night. Thanks for the links!
I sure hope that means you're not with Hio lol. SRA is clearly better at drag racing. He just keeps deflecting and saying "zomg its better at daily driving so its better at drag racing!"
Old 03-31-2016, 09:30 AM
10 Second Club

There's a reason every car is going to IRS
Old 03-31-2016, 09:49 AM
On The Tree

There's a reason every car is going to IRS
This. My grandma can't wait to buy the latest and greatest IRS car so she can get those awesome 60's that she's been missing out on.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
This. My grandma can't wait to buy the latest and greatest IRS car so she can get those awesome 60's that she's been missing out on.
Sounds like your grandma is cooler than you!
Old 03-31-2016, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like your grandma is cooler than you!
Not following you. I haz IRS, n00b.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jay z28
Not following you. I haz IRS, n00b.
You haz old gay mustang IRS
Old 03-31-2016, 10:06 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Bitemark sure gets Hio's panties wadded up. lol

IRS is better for skreet, SRA is better at the strip. There really can't be this much debate over that.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

there's a reason every car is going to fwd
ftfy.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

You haz old gay mustang IRS
Ahhhh, I see what you're saying. IRS is only superior in drag racing when it is on a GM car. How silly of me to not already know that.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Not our fault F-Cars suck dick on getting out of the hole, especially before shattering their precious rear.
They can't get out of the hole or the owner can't setup the car to get out of the hole?

Old 03-31-2016, 10:31 AM
On The Tree

Fbodies really do struggle when it comes to drag racing.

Quick Reply: Poppacap vs mappins!