Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Thats what i have read to.

Lol @ the boss being stock. I knew better from the beginning.

More like correcting your stupid ***. I said 5gen wheels dumb ****. I didn't say 1le. I've weighed 5gen wheel tire myself. Although it has been several years now they were like 74lb. They were heavier than my stock wheel/tire on my 2500hd. A 1le wheel tire is lighter.......but still not as light as mustang wheel/tire. Remember the wheel ain't **** with out the tire

Link? Haven't seen that one.
Went 10.40s@134 last year and he has made tons of changes. Car is very fast.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

Stock to stock I see 6G vs Boss would be a good race. However modded vs modded like you see go whoever has more mods..
Old 09-08-2016, 11:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I could be wrong but it seems like the Manual and Auto 6G are a good ways apart. The Auto does seem to make a substantial difference.
Just my opinion from what I have been seeing.
The manuals are better above 100. The A8 cars better form digs. A8 cars lay down slightly more than manual over 100-120
Old 09-08-2016, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Disclaimer: From what I have heard
Old 09-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Thats what i have read to.

Lol @ the boss being stock. I knew better from the beginning.

More like correcting your stupid ***. I said 5gen wheels dumb ****. I didn't say 1le. I've weighed 5gen wheel tire myself. Although it has been several years now they were like 74lb. They were heavier than my stock wheel/tire on my 2500hd. A 1le wheel tire is lighter.......but still not as light as mustang wheel/tire. Remember the wheel ain't **** with out the tire

Link? Haven't seen that one.
Post Number 6

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ck-Boss-wheels

Post 12 with scale (funny Zyborg himself said I had an advantage with lighter wheels but my stocks are the same weight if not a tiny bit more)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423877

Post number 4

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435369
Old 09-09-2016, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Stock?

it says twin disk clutch and drs. Camaro has a cai which none but the new roto fab show any gain at all. The vids before roto fab available. The others actually mess up the afr. Some actually lose hp.

So more like lbo boss vs stock 6g.

Good runs. Ive seen vids to the contrary as well. Cars are comparable enough to be close.

heres one where a stock a8 drives right around a boss

2016 Chevy Camaro SS vs 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 20 roll street race - YouTube

results are exactly as expected
Did the Boss accelerate all but 15mph in second gear? Boss went in to 1:1 and the Camaro drove around.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

They both were LBO...Just because the 6g did not choose its mods wisely means you can call it stock. OP steady lies about **** too, so I would not be surprised if there is more done to the bro. Either way the Bro won and good kill.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Teching In

LMAOOOOO!!!!

What a complete failure and sad desperate attempt to troll with that video. OP is a complete ******.

Boss is tuned, aftermarket clutch, drag radials... guy beats FBO coyotes with his "stock" Boss.

Also, hysterical how a cai only 6G gets labeled as LBO and a LBO Boss gets labeled as "stock". Pathetic.

Hahahahahahaha....
Old 09-09-2016, 08:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

AANNDDDD.........REPOST ********!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post19222888
Old 09-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Ive ran that boss before when I had my 2015 5.0. Definitely he's hiding things on that car. I ran him when my 5. 0 had cai and e85 me making 423whp, outcome was door to door. I then added long tubes and a cobra jet mani which gave me like 3+ cars gains on the streets and was confirmed racing a firehawk that used to beat me before and with cj I was able to pull a win , before firehawk used to pull 2 cars on me. So I decided to race the " stock" boss again to whoop his *** with the cj, we ran again and this guy was still neck to neck to me he said he added drag radials and that's why he got faster lmao. We were doing 40 + rolls anyways. He also kills other stock boss 's down here, he claims was just the red key tune lol. This car is very sketchy, not your average boss. He went twin turbo now on3 kit.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bambino1le
Ive ran that boss before when I had my 2015 5.0. Definitely he's hiding things on that car. I ran him when my 5. 0 had cai and e85 me making 423whp, outcome was door to door. I then added long tubes and a cobra jet mani which gave me like 3+ cars gains on the streets and was confirmed racing a firehawk that used to beat me before and with cj I was able to pull a win , before firehawk used to pull 2 cars on me. So I decided to race the " stock" boss again to whoop his *** with the cj, we ran again and this guy was still neck to neck to me he said he added drag radials and that's why he got faster lmao. We were doing 40 + rolls anyways. He also kills other stock boss 's down here, he claims was just the red key tune lol. This car is very sketchy, not your average boss. He went twin turbo now on3 kit.
You should look at this guys build thread if you want a gnarly N/A setup.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...l#post18723137
Old 09-09-2016, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

More bro tall tales........smh.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Its Stock
Seems like an auto 6gen needs an intake, exhaust, and tune to keep up with a stock Boss. Sounds about right.
Seems like you're either retarded, or on drugs.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
LMAOOOOO!!!!

What a complete failure and sad desperate attempt to troll with that video. OP is a complete ******.

Boss is tuned, aftermarket clutch, drag radials... guy beats FBO coyotes with his "stock" Boss.

Also, hysterical how a cai only 6G gets labeled as LBO and a LBO Boss gets labeled as "stock". Pathetic.

Hahahahahahaha....
So exactly what you needle dicks do when labeling mods on 5.0's against Camero's? Nice. LBO Boss would be like the one I raced. Intake, axle backs, no tune. This boss is stock.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
LMAOOOOO!!!!

Hahahahahahaha....
This is the real Troof bomb here.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Teching In

Bro is Severely retarded...

Cheapshot attempt at the 6G, DENIED.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Banned

So exactly what you needle dicks do when labeling mods on 5.0's against Camero's? Nice. LBO Boss would be like the one I raced. Intake, axle backs, no tune. This boss is stock.
BOSS was more modded and still barely beat a shitty driver. Which is pathetic, considering a BOSS is basically a h/c/i 5.0 GT. This thread backfired just like your 99 cobra thread that you lied about. You're a complete douchefag.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Went 10.40s@134 last year and he has made tons of changes. Car is very fast.
Link?
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Post Number 6

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ck-Boss-wheels

Post 12 with scale (funny Zyborg himself said I had an advantage with lighter wheels but my stocks are the same weight if not a tiny bit more)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423877

Post number 4

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435369
Yea man....1le wheels are slightly lighter. With the overall tire size they are still heavy. As i said before was 5gen.....i did not mention 1le.

You really are this ******* stupid.
Originally Posted by Bambino1le
Lolz.......bbbbboooommmmmmm
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
BOSS was more modded and still barely beat a shitty driver. Which is pathetic, considering a BOSS is basically a h/c/i 5.0 GT. This thread backfired just like your 99 cobra thread that you lied about. You're a complete douchefag.
Yes he did. Its stupid will do anything to try and make a furd look better. Atleast he is a known lier so no one has to take him seriously.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Told you to give it up yesterday.

No one bought into this weak *** attempt. You have no argument.

Im actually even more impressed with the 6g now. So thanks anyways I suppose.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni
Good catch!

Quick Reply: Stock Boss 302 vs LBO 6gen