But I wasn't bench racing when I beat a tune and tire car by a half second

Originally Posted by big hammer
6gen is is a different league and raised the bar
Troof
Old 10-28-2016, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
My post seems to have gone very far over your guys heads. I'm not disagreeing he has 3 or 4 mods or whatever he has. What I'm saying is ask any of these "3mod Br0s" what their 3 mods are and what they ran at the track. I dare you to do it. If they claim 11s, I guarantee you they leave out drag pack, ported TB, catch can, etc.
Catch can is considered a power mod huh? Wow... you huggers are unreal lol. 3 mod bros are in the 11's no problem.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Forgot to list everything. 6 mods. to match my 4 mod with stock tune. Drag pack and DR are separated now I guess? just for me?

DR. Drag Pack. E85 tune. suspension bushing. lowering springs. cut stock air box. I don't care if it doesn't help as with my airbox. its a mod and its not stock remember.
(not ******* you pops just listing for the sake of this argument)
It aight mang. But seriously... the cut airbox thing is rediculous... Thats not a mod... nor is the catchcan... Hiocrew can think whatever they want.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Catch can is considered a power mod huh? Wow... you huggers are unreal lol. 3 mod bros are in the 11's no problem.
I wouldn't say no problem but yes it happens.

On my night my track no way in hell it was happening for him. Maybe it was just a 93 tune that wasn't proper. They wouldn't even look my way all night figured they didn't want to talk so I never asked. Just seen him in the car with a laptop after every pass and he had a drag pack auto s550 is all I know. 12.3@113 was his best run of the night. The stock (I think) auto s197 on pack was at 12.5-7 all night.

One needs an on point e85 tune and pack with a decently fast track in good conditions IMO.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

It aight mang. But seriously... the cut airbox thing is rediculous... Thats not a mod... nor is the catchcan... Hiocrew can think whatever they want.
I did leave out your catch can for a seventh mod

And don't you have a cat back? That's 8 lol

Just messing with you btw. Your car runs good for minimal mods.
I'd love to try mine on some e85.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:50 PM
11 Second Club

I wouldn't say no problem but yes it happens.

On my night my track no way in hell it was happening for him. Maybe it was just a 93 tune that wasn't proper. They wouldn't even look my way all night figured they didn't want to talk so I never asked. Just seen him in the car with a laptop after every pass and he had a drag pack auto s550 is all I know. 12.3@113 was his best run of the night. The stock auto s197 on pack was at 12.5-7 all night.

One needs an on point e85 tune and pack with a decently fast track in good conditions IMO.
One thing I can say from personal experience with the 6r80 S550s and a tune. It has to be tweaked. My initial tune would not 60ft very well at all. It took some datalogging, and tweaking to get it right.. at least with stock converter. Had 1.78 60ft best... which is decent for stock converter on 3.15 gear. Now with the cat deletes the car has lost some low end torque and tune needed some more tweaking... will have to do more datalogging when I have a chance to go back to the track.

Thank mang! I did the "take a 3lb dump" mod before I left for the track too! Weight reduction ftw!

My mods are as follows(the mods that actually matter) currently(and in track form):

Lund Racing Flex fuel tune w/ E85(No fuel is not a separate mod)
PMAS CAI
Stainless Works catback w/ custom cat delete pipes
Drag pack
Suspension(Springs, Cradle lockout, Vertical links)... which btw... suspension did not affect my 60ft at all.. no help yet with stock converter. Lockout and Vertical links were done to help prevent wheelhop and axle breakage on wheelspin

In current form in the same DA I ran my 11.81 in, the car should run 11.60s. I hate bench racing.. so we will just have to see how it does..... of course Hiocrew will never know because its none of their business anymore
Old 10-28-2016, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

FBO 5.0 is good match for tire only 6 gen
Old 10-28-2016, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm hoping for a high 11.6x when I go back in November before they close. If DA gets down to -500 to -1000 and I can hook it should happen. 11.7x is nearly a certainty. Kinda wanna try us131 as well see how it compares. They motto is the fastest track in Michigan lol. It's a 1.5 hr drive compared to 1 for Milan

I been thinking about adding bmr upper and lower trailing arms and upper control arm as well. But not sure it would help much at stock power and would just be another mod for haters to harp on lol. I will do their 1 inch drop springs. They told me it wouldn't hurt my 60 and may add a bit of speed getting the front end down. Also thinking of some lighter bias ply in the front. Gonna see what all she's worth on the stock toon!
Be nice to run 11s consistent even on hot summer days as well.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

I had a feeling that post would get to the inner insecurities of the "3mod Br0".

The context of that conversation was that the Br0s count every last piece on the 6G that isn't a stock piece or in stock form as a mod. They kept saying that Ultra had a "4 mod 6G". I DON'T disagree. What I disagree with is that they/you turn around and say with just 3 mods your 5.0 can run 11s. As shown above you seem to have changed your tune and are now saying 3 "power" mods will get you to 11s. So which is it?

My only objective here is to make you understand that it takes a lot more than just 3 mods to make your car run 11s. Any reasonable person would see that.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
FBO 5.0 is good match for tire only 6 gen
Wrong. i will be FBO when I put Long Tubes, and GT350 IM on the car.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

I'm hoping for a high 11.6x when I go back in November before they close. If DA gets down to -500 to -1000 and I can hook it should happen. 11.7x is nearly a certainty. Kinda wanna try us131 as well see how it compares. They motto is the fastest track in Michigan lol. It's a 1.5 hr drive compared to 1 for Milan

I been thinking about adding bmr upper and lower trailing arms and upper control arm as well. But not sure it would help much at stock power and would just be another mod for haters to harp on lol. I will do their 1 inch drop springs. They told me it wouldn't hurt my 60 and may add a bit of speed getting the front end down. Also thinking of some lighter bias ply in the front. Gonna see what all she's worth on the stock toon!
Be nice to run 11s consistent even on hot summer days as well.
I would drive the extra 30mins if its a faster track. Also, don't do suspension items until you really need them. If you put springs on your car to lower it and make it look much better, Hiocrew automatically counts that as an additonal mod.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

I had a feeling that post would get to the inner insecurities of the "3mod Br0".

The context of that conversation was that the Br0s count every last piece on the 6G that isn't a stock piece or in stock form as a mod. They kept saying that Ultra had a "4 mod 6G". I DON'T disagree. What I disagree with is that they/you turn around and say with just 3 mods your 5.0 can run 11s. As shown above you seem to have changed your tune and are now saying 3 "power" mods will get you to 11s. So which is it?

My only objective here is to make you understand that it takes a lot more than just 3 mods to make your car run 11s. Any reasonable person would see that.
I don't count every little piece like you state. I just consider the 11.6 6gen NOT a tire only car. And it isn't.

Not going to debate semantics with you. You know as well as I do a catchcan is not a mod. It would not count as a mod on a 6gen either. You are being Hio-Like right now... which considering your "syntax" and join date of Aug 2016 makes me thing this is an alt account of an original Hiocrew member.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I CLAIMED I could possibly go 11's with three mods. Right now it only has one but isn't close to 11's yet. Lol
Old 10-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Launching!

I don't count every little piece like you state. I just consider the 11.6 6gen NOT a tire only car. And it isn't.

Not going to debate semantics with you. You know as well as I do a catchcan is not a mod. It would not count as a mod on a 6gen either. You are being Hio-Like right now... which considering your "syntax" and join date of Aug 2016 makes me thing this is an alt account of an original Hiocrew member.
It has a ported throttle body and a cold air intake not to mention he removed the rear seats. We've all personally seen you take more crap from hiocrew and friends for less than that.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

LMAO!!! I've lurked in here for a while and bought my 4th gen last year. And i've never held a conversation w/ Hio.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99peweterls1
It has a ported throttle body and a cold air intake not to mention he removed the rear seats. We've all personally seen you take more crap from hiocrew and friends for less than that.
Just the seat back. 15 lbs. While weighing 240-250 myself. It is now back in awaiting for proper delete kit being released soon. They tout a woppin 20 lb loss but it has some storage.
http://shraderperformance.com/shop/p...r-seat-delete/

Yes they are mods but we both know ported tb is very small gain. As well as cai in the 6g. My best mod is the drag pack.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:29 AM
Launching!

Just the seat back. 15 lbs. While weighing 240-250 myself. It is now back in awaiting for proper delete kit being released soon. They tout a woppin 20 lb loss but it has some storage.

Yes they are mods but we both know ported tb is very small gain. As well as cai in the 6g. My best mod is the drag pack.
Doesn't matter. And don't take this the wrong way like it's a personal attack on you because it's not at all. Just ANOTHER prime example of hiocrew hypocrisy , that's all. They gave soo much **** to poppa about his car yet you can change the intake, throttle body, remove interior, and run a full drag pack and your car is barley modded. Hmmm..

Now with that being said, I know where your coming from with the numbers. I've been saying the same for a long time now. You are putting down some good passes with you your car. Racing > No Racing

Edit: That's a clean seat delete kit, I like it. Factory looking
Old 10-29-2016, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Doesn't matter. And don't take this the wrong way like it's a personal attack on you because it's not at all. Just ANOTHER prime example of hiocrew hypocrisy , that's all. They gave soo much **** to poppa about his car yet you can change the intake, throttle body, remove interior, and run a full drag pack and your car is barley modded. Hmmm..

Now with that being said, I know where your coming from with the numbers. I've been saying the same for a long time now. You are putting down some good passes with you your car. Racing > No Racing

Edit: That's a clean seat delete kit, I like it. Factory looking
Wish it had a design on it. May get it custom embroidered with a chevy symbol or SS or Camaro in the center. Would be pretty sweet.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:49 AM
11 Second Club

Yes... for some reason Nanner has brought alot of hate out of Hiocrew

LMAO!!! I've lurked in here for a while and bought my 4th gen last year. And i've never held a conversation w/ Hio.
Well,your comments we hiocrew like... thats all I am saying

Shrader is actually based in my city. I had considered getting their rear seatdelete kit for my car... looks well made. And can support track wheels etc..
Old 10-29-2016, 06:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Poppa has more mods than he likes to afmit for sure. Not to mention the hours of data logging to get the tune as good as it is. Some how he thinks others can't do the same with similar results on a 5gen.....lolz

Quick Reply: 15' FBO Brolander vs. stock A8 16' Goat Gen Camaro