Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

H/C/I c6z vs 2.3 Whipple 3v

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016 | 11:35 AM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
Nope, you never gave a metric to define your back half term. So go ahead and provide it....if you even know.

1.7x is what your car did 2 years ago, you might get a real 1.5x on a slick now after 2 years of mods.
So no answer on the question you quoted

Figures coming from you.
Originally Posted by Whippled
Do you say such stupid **** because you know people can't resist replying? The owner himself said he was past 6k in 4th when we let off. I personally didn't even check the mph, but I guess you know more than the guys actually there.

Sorry but he's not going to get out like that on a PD blower car hooking 600 ft lbs. If he was that much faster than me then he had ample opportunity to put more than 1/2 car on me. Like when I grannied to 3rd and he was likely making peak power in 2nd, he should've "checked out".

Give me a trans I can actually shift and I would've taken the W, then you'd really be crying foul.
You barely pull a car that back halves slower than me in the 4door. Then you claim that c6z's go upper 130s at your track and say he only pulled a 1/2 car on you. Something not adding up here is it......lol

C6z on stock tire runs to 162@7k rpm. They can run to 7100 hence more speed. If he was at 6k he wasn't at peak power yet and likely only was in 4th gear for 400-600 rpm......especially if the car has good h/c/i on it. They can easily run over 7k.

Gear calc bruh......pretty easy to figure out with in reason right where he was.

What's your gear, tire height rev limit? I might know more than you do about your own car and tell you how fast you were goin

Go to the track man. I said what i thought you would run. Gonna be heart breaking for ya so be prepared.
Soft half pedal launch bruh.

So it looks like Hio heard the term "back half" somewhere and thought it was cool....has no idea how to define it. lol
I explained in depth earlier. That tells me you either don't want to accept it or to stupid to understand it. Neither is my problem.

Now answer the question i asked or
Old 10-19-2016 | 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

I actually agree with hio... That being said, it doesnt matter. If that z06 didnt have a tire, thats his fault. I consider a tire and suspension a part of mods. Street race is a street race. Z06 handicapped himself... Good races. Both cars roll out for sure!!!

Whipple, how much do this 3v's weigh?
Old 10-19-2016 | 01:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You barely pull a car that back halves slower than me in the 4door. Then you claim that c6z's go upper 130s at your track and say he only pulled a 1/2 car on you. Something not adding up here is it......lol

C6z on stock tire runs to 162@7k rpm. They can run to 7100 hence more speed. If he was at 6k he wasn't at peak power yet and likely only was in 4th gear for 400-600 rpm......especially if the car has good h/c/i on it. They can easily run over 7k.

Gear calc bruh......pretty easy to figure out with in reason right where he was.

What's your gear, tire height rev limit? I might know more than you do about your own car and tell you how fast you were goin

Go to the track man. I said what i thought you would run. Gonna be heart breaking for ya so be prepared.

I never said this c6z would run high 130's. If you read then you would've seen me tell Corysmach another hci c6z we know of, that has been high 130's, would put some distance on the 3v.

Obviously the outcome would be a little different if he were able to drive it better, but you could still see the struggle of his pull and I have shifting to improve on my end.

I don't care what it runs, this car probably won't see a track. But it runs with 130+ mph cars (at our altitude) on the street.

Originally Posted by pozesd99'
I actually agree with hio... That being said, it doesnt matter. If that z06 didnt have a tire, thats his fault. I consider a tire and suspension a part of mods. Street race is a street race. Z06 handicapped himself... Good races. Both cars roll out for sure!!!

Whipple, how much do this 3v's weigh?
That's my point, he can't predict a street race like he's trying to do.

He has ET streets but not enough sidewall for a high roll in 1st.

I need to get it on a scale but somewhere between 3400-3500 without me.
Old 10-19-2016 | 01:57 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

That's cool. Track is just a great place to see and sort out your next mod/adjustment. It can be helpful and enlightening.
Old 10-19-2016 | 02:23 PM
Teching In

That's cool. Track is just a great place to see and sort out your next mod/adjustment. It can be helpful and enlightening.
I don't disagree with you. Drivetrain is just too stock for it right now.
Old 10-19-2016 | 05:45 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

So no answer on the question you quoted

.....I explained in depth earlier. That tells me you either don't want to accept it or to stupid to understand it. Neither is my problem.

Now answer the question i asked or
All you said for back half is "#stalled auto". Put a metric to it....or are you too stoopid to come up with numbers for a definition?

Um, I did answer it.... you're just obtuse I guess.
Old 10-19-2016 | 05:49 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

No you didn't answer the question. Go back and read the the question. Then answer it. It's a pretty sime question if you weren't to dense to understand it.

Then read and try to comprehend what i explained to 4door.
Old 10-19-2016 | 05:55 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

No you didn't answer the question. Go back and read the the question. Then answer it. It's a pretty sime question if you weren't to dense to understand it.

Then read and try to comprehend what i explained to 4door.
Rewrite the question in English, not inbred hillbilly. Then I'll try and dumb it down to your level so you can try to comprehend the answer.

PS. Answer mine, what metric is used to determine a back half car? 3rd time asking you...
Old 10-19-2016 | 07:24 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Like i said I've done been over. Other people here understood. I guess i was right you are to stupid.

I've asked you several times in several threads when you run your stupid mouth what my car should 60' when you get started in that dumb **** for the 15,00th time. Now answer it or shut the **** up.

Now just keep dodging the question. It's what you do best.
Old 10-19-2016 | 07:37 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Like i said I've done been over. Other people here understood. I guess i was right you are to stupid.

I've asked you several times in several threads when you run your stupid mouth what my car should 60' when you get started in that dumb **** for the 15,00th time. Now answer it or shut the **** up.

Now just keep dodging the question. It's what you do best.
LOL you are full retard, I've answered that at least 3 times for you now. You so obtuse it's actually pretty weird.

So you can't figure out how to put a number to how a car halfs in the 1/4? Numbers are skerry huh?
Old 10-19-2016 | 08:19 PM
Banned

Damn, that Z0Sick was about ready to check the **** out on that poor 3v. Even while having an extra passenger and starting in the wrong gear. Probably not shifting high enough either.
Old 10-19-2016 | 08:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Damn, that Z0Sick was about ready to check the **** out on that poor 3v. Even while having an extra passenger and starting in the wrong gear. Probably not shifting high enough either.
We both had passengers and he wasn't short shifting...
Old 10-19-2016 | 08:30 PM
Teching In

Jake is about as dumb as Hio. They may have been bred by the same people...

Old 10-19-2016 | 08:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Whippled
We both had passengers and he wasn't short shifting...
Couldn't see your passenger. And how do you know where he was shifting at? We're you inside both cars at once? Also him starting in 2nd instead of 1st is huge. He would have easily had 3+ lengths on you in this race, just from that alone.
Old 10-19-2016 | 08:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Its Stock
Jake is about as dumb as Hio. They may have been bred by the same people...

Coming from the kid that has had every single troll thread backfire on him because he's too stupid to hide his lies and bullshit.
Old 10-19-2016 | 08:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Its Stock
1.2 man
So am I the only one who thinks how the **** does a car trap 130mph (30mph on the back end), get a 1.2 60ft and only run 11.2??? Makes 0 ******* sense to me. A 130mph car (say a mustang) with a 1.2 60ft is a 10.5 car EASILY!
Old 10-19-2016 | 09:52 PM
On The Tree
10 Year Member

What do you consider a back half car?
Likely not a stalled auto.
This was literally the only answer Doug gave to the question he claims to have answered
Old 10-19-2016 | 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
So am I the only one who thinks how the **** does a car trap 130mph (30mph on the back end), get a 1.2 60ft and only run 11.2??? Makes 0 ******* sense to me. A 130mph car (say a mustang) with a 1.2 60ft is a 10.5 car EASILY!
Dug's car really bogs between the 60' and the 660'
Old 10-19-2016 | 10:26 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

LOL you are full retard, I've answered that at least 3 times for you now. You so obtuse it's actually pretty weird.

So you can't figure out how to put a number to how a car halfs in the 1/4? Numbers are skerry huh?
No you haven't answered anything. You averaged my 60'. That's not answering the question i asked.
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Coming from the kid that has had every single troll thread backfire on him because he's too stupid to hide his lies and bullshit.
Lol....ain't that the troof. His **** gets debunked so fast.
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Well....it went 10.7 on that run. Probably makes a bit more sense to ya.

It will run 11.2 on 1.8-1.9 60
Originally Posted by Nick.H
This was literally the only answer Doug gave to the question he claims to have answered
No i broke it down very precisely answering 4door. I think you even agreed.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Dug's car really bogs between the 60' and the 660'
Nah....stick car on a dr on a no prep street event. That tends to make **** a little erratic.
Old 10-19-2016 | 10:48 PM
On The Tree
10 Year Member

I agreed with a few points you made. From what I remember you still didn't give your definition of a backhalf car. You gave your definition of what it is not

Quick Reply: H/C/I c6z vs 2.3 Whipple 3v