Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 11:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snake95
Even other people see that missy is my little dog on a leash around these parts

Sit and beg for treats like a good little bitch, missy girl
Shoot, DD might have one upped you actually. He didn't even have to give Missy a command, he came into his thread raging all by himself like the good little puppet he is.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah islander is better at it, too, because he's polite when he does it.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

bump.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:44 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Good poast OP!
Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Jake would toss OP's salad
Old 08-14-2017, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Bump x2
Old 08-14-2017, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nick.H
Jake would toss OP's salad
​​​​​​​Thats a damn good metaphor bro! High 5!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM
On The Tree

Thanks dude I'm an English major I have the best metaphor
Old 08-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just registered now just to tell Jake Tannen stfu already. Biggest Youtube Stang video troller ever. Talking about beating kenne bell terminators. Smh. I love the video of him getting beat by a 2 valve lmao.. come on Jake now tell me your famous come backs 'i own you, come get gapped, ill drug you, your car is slow, my ls1 owns you'. Come on sissy pants..
Old 08-24-2017, 03:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MuscleStang
I just registered now just to tell Jake Tannen stfu already. Biggest Youtube Stang video troller ever. Talking about beating kenne bell terminators. Smh. I love the video of him getting beat by a 2 valve lmao.. come on Jake now tell me your famous come backs 'i own you, come get gapped, ill drug you, your car is slow, my ls1 owns you'. Come on sissy pants..
Oh look, another butthurt sissy boy that drives a slow *** pustang. My car that I built would pound your dick in the dirt, sweet cheeks. Kenne Bell cobros are slower than dog AIDS. You don't have **** for my Badass LS1. Now bow the **** down in front of me like a good little bitch.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Oh look, another butthurt sissy boy that drives a slow *** pustang. My car that I built would pound your dick in the dirt, sweet cheeks. Kenne Bell cobros are slower than dog AIDS. You don't have **** for my Badass LS1. Now bow the **** down in front of me like a good little bitch.
You still live with you mom, and make sandwiches for a living.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Teching In

But can you beat a 2 valve? Start off with beating a 2v then 3v... after that beat a stock coyote.. once you beat those i want to see you run a kenne bell termi.. you would cry for weeks......
Old 08-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Another thing sissy pants. Quit using so many damn excuses. 'Short shifted' 'half throttle'. Who the **** in their right mind will go and race someone and just give half throttle? Youre being retarded.. biggest sore loser ever. You dont drive the fastest car in the world dipshit.. theres always someone faster..youre not trolling anyone. Youre making yourself feel good over the internet.. i bet youre a virgin. Go get a girlfriend or something. You dont own anyone. What you say is 99% lies. How come you dont have 1 time slip since you're so fast? CHICKEN ****.. 2v > ls
Old 08-24-2017, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

According to the forum member he met up with, shoelaces lived up to his name, and didn't run that cocksmoker of his, just stared at his shoelaces He's such a little ***** in person.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

At least he showed up. His typical practice is to not even show up in the first place and then lie about it later like he lies about damn near everything else.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

But can you beat a 2 valve? Start off with beating a 2v then 3v... after that beat a stock coyote.. once you beat those i want to see you run a kenne bell termi.. you would cry for weeks......
I can beat anything your bitch *** has. And yes I wasted that 500rwtq 2v with TC on. Next ignorant comment?

Another thing sissy pants. Quit using so many damn excuses. 'Short shifted' 'half throttle'. Who the **** in their right mind will go and race someone and just give half throttle? Youre being retarded.. biggest sore loser ever. You dont drive the fastest car in the world dipshit.. theres always someone faster..youre not trolling anyone. Youre making yourself feel good over the internet.. i bet youre a virgin. Go get a girlfriend or something. You dont own anyone. What you say is 99% lies. How come you dont have 1 time slip since you're so fast? CHICKEN ****.. 2v > ls
Double quote = immense butthurt.

I could walk your **** at 1/2 throttle, you ****** hillbilly lol. I live rent free inside your dense little head, fuckboy. I made you join this forum. Because I OWN YOU. Bow the **** down, bitchtits.

Originally Posted by snake95
According to the forum member he met up with, shoelaces lived up to his name, and didn't run that cocksmoker of his, just stared at his shoelaces He's such a little ***** in person.
If cwarta woukd have talked **** i certainly would have fired right back. Why would i stare at my shoes? Is he or anyone else on this forum supposed to scare me? Keep the butthurt flowing, fucktard.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

You just got embarrassed, that's all. Happens to you pretty frequently
Old 08-25-2017, 01:24 AM
Banned

Even cwarta said he was impressed by my car. Too bad the same couldn't be said for your turd?

So you want to get $100 on that screenshot, *****?
Old 08-25-2017, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

If your build is proper, and cwarta had a mismatched China build (which he did), with a tractor converter with a ton of slippage, and still wasted your *** by a bus or two (which he did), why would he be impressed? You have more mods that are nicer. And should make a lot more power. Not to mention he just drove like 5 hours to meet you
Old 08-25-2017, 02:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick.H
If your build is proper, and cwarta had a mismatched China build (which he did), with a tractor converter with a ton of slippage, and still wasted your *** by a bus or two (which he did), why would he be impressed? You have more mods that are nicer. And should make a lot more power. Not to mention he just drove like 5 hours to meet you
Cwarta wasted a 550whp cobro by 3-4 buses. How do you explain that? And he beat me by 2 cars from a dig with me pedaling it until 30mph. I was pulling back up top whether you believe it or not. He also had a huge cam that makes my ms3 look like a stock ls1 cam. Plus a car that was 400 lbs lighter with better gearing. And a bigger stall. You don't know ****. Thus why you trapped 82 mph in a cammed ls1.

Quick Reply: Mustang vs Camaro