Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRK/JoBro Track Rental

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
We all been knowing this.
Your turd doesn't even run, you worthless inbred.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Lmao doug bitched about mods and times but runs scared when asked to do the same
**** you can likely list them if you tried. It's basically the opposite of your car because it doesn't run like ****.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I can list them.

2450 lb rw.
Ported rockers
Ported chassis
Ported intake
Ported heads
Ported longtubes
Ported clutch
Ported and faceplated trans
Ported custom grind cam
Ported nitrous kit
Ported drag brakes
Ported tubular suspension
Ported radio
Ported race gas
Old 05-04-2017, 07:42 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

I'm sure SW missed some stuff. Like the ported airbags...ect.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by islander033
I'm sure SW missed some stuff. Like the ported airbags...ect.
Last I knew his full street trim car didn't have airbags
Old 05-04-2017, 07:54 AM
10 Second Club

Wow.....sw may know less than mac

I can port some stuff tho. House ports ftw!
Old 05-04-2017, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hio bitching about mods then won't disclose his
Old 05-04-2017, 08:08 AM
10 Second Club

Lol...they're on here. Yall know them
Old 05-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Banned

I can honestly say i dont know all your mods and others have said that as well. So clear it up list all your mods hio. You bitch and cried about others not doing it so for once dont be a hypocrite and list all your mods.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol...they're on here. Yall know them
I know I haven't seen a full complete list of all of your mods on the silver spectacular (SS), and I assume there never has been a full complete list of all the mods of your car on tech either. I'm guessing just one, two or a few mentioned here and there over 15 years of posts.
So wanting or expecting a full list of all mods on poppas car, but refuse to do the same on your car when/if asked is a bit hypocritical. Expecting anyone to browse years and years and thousands of posts just to collect a full list of all mods on your car is absolutely completely unreasonable. Practice what you preach and post a full complete list of all mods done to the SS. I would also like and would appreciate to see it as well. I'd definitely take notes.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Launching!

Well I think by the rule book you don't have to post a full list of mods until you race. So for Hio, never again.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
If it makes you feel any better about your track experiences with the c5z zyborg, my buddy was doing 8.6@86 as his PB with his CAI only 02 c5z the same night my stalk pah stalk toon Br0 was running 8.2-8.3@86-87 or so.
To be honest.... the track to me means as much as a dyno sheet.... track results are highly dependant on the correct tire/suspension set up, neither of which Ive ever had.... im not too worried about track times... i know what my cars can do in the street.

Maybe ill make it out there sometime.... it has been a while. Lol

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
You could have came for the street racing..... thats the only reason I went. I hate the track and could care less what my car runs.
Too far for me and just too much stuff going on right now meng.... the racing thing has been casted to the side for a while now.... ill be back though.

Originally Posted by islander033
Here's a cool pic from the track.

Thanks for the new WP.

Originally Posted by Guitar
lmfao

I have most of these idiots muted so good to see I made the right decision every now and then
Guitard once again showing how much of a coward he is.... must have been a Bernie supporter....

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Your turn
Vaghead crying and demanding things when he wont even disclose his ****... lol

Irony.

Originally Posted by Guitar
Hio is like the Trump of Ls1tech. Delusional and unfit to be in this position of power over you dickbirds.
Yep, Bernie Sanders voting ****.

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Hio bitching about mods then won't disclose his
Vaghead, you hypocritical ****... lol
Old 05-04-2017, 08:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Well I think by the rule book you don't have to post a full list of mods until you race. So for Hio, never again.
I wouldn't mind to know the full list during his 10.9 e.t., simply to take notes and very likely learn a few things.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Launching!

You should try 1/2 mile events Zyborg. Lots of fun.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Huh? First of all.. I didnt want you to pay me for the slip... you said you were willing to bet I ran 12s... so I said pay me. Simple as that

My mods have been posted plenty of times. Hiocrew knows my current mods... they have seen them. I stopped the street stuff after getting an 88 in 60 tickets racing a couple months ago... and COULD have been much worse if the Trooper wanted to push the racing issue...Only reason I did some street pulls in Ky is there was very little risk of police involvement. You want to know why? Ask others....

I USED to release ALL my times and mods before.. but had a bad trip to the track and for some reason Hiocrew gave me immortal hell for it and claimed thats the best my car could run etc etc and more bs.... so at that time I decided ... **** it.... they want to give someone hell for posting their times then they wont see my times or mods again. What would you do if the same were done to you? Ask anyone here... I used to be very open with my runs and mods... except... GOD FORBID.... I didn't list a ******* catch can..... jesus...

But tell you what... here you go. I am simply tired of the drama and arguing.

Past few trips to the track I have been having issue with 60ft and low end power/torque loss under 4k. I have the dynosheet to prove it.

At this event, my best time was 11.77... best trap was 118.8. 1.73 60ft on the 11.7. had been off 1.5 tenths the past couple trips to the track. Last 1/4 mile trip the car went 11.4 in 1800ft DA with a still awful 1.7 60ft.

My best so far before the current issues is 11.2@121.5. Here is the video of that run... which everyone else has seen too. 1.606 60ft on that run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyOvI0hce4A

Car should be doing 1.60-1.5 60s without issue.

Mod list:

PMAS CAI
GT350 IM with oem TB
ID1050x injectors(planned on going with turbo kit so bought injectors one time vs upgrading later)
Pypes Stepped long tubes with hi flow cats
Stainless Works catback
Lund Racing tune with E85
Circle D 5C converter
DSS Carbon fiber 1pc driveshaft
BMR Drag Springs, Cradle Lockout(to help prevent wheelhop), Vertical links(same for wheelhop)
Viking Crusader adjustable rear shocks
TSS OPG & Crank gear(Upgraded because of aformentioned Turbo kit plans)
ATI Damper/Balancer
Forgestar Drag pack with MT ET R radials in rear and MT Sportsman SR up front

.... oh yeah.... and a catchcan........along with a UPR oil cap/breather... HAVE to list those since they add all that extra power.....

Also, when these mods were received in the mail and installed I was posting pics in our chat group for all to see. Even Hio should have those pics in his "Nanner Dossier"

Happy now?
Poppa, you have done/said some fucked up things (not talking about your meat gun). And have let emotions get the best of ya. But this post is certainly a step in the right direction. Good to see you have the spine and sack to make this post.

Not all hope is lost!

Car is working very well man. You have done good job with it.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:59 AM
Teching In

You should try 1/2 mile events Zyborg. Lots of fun.
It might just give it a try, when I get a chance to play around with this bucket.

I just never really liked organized packed events. Rules, waiting and crowds irritate me.

I tend to be a little grumpy. Lol
Old 05-04-2017, 09:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

What you all don't understand is Hio can't create a full list.

He would break the ls1tech with too many mods and then somebody would find something he forgot to mention (like poppa's catchcan) and they would bring it up to him several months later like he did to Poppa. This of course talking about any modification from factory OEM.

Carry on now.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
It might just give it a try, when I get a chance to play around with this bucket.

I just never really liked organized packed events. Rules, waiting and crowds irritate me.

I tend to be a little grumpy. Lol
I did a Wanna Go Fast event. It was pretty laid back.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Banned

Did someone say Trump?
Old 05-04-2017, 11:37 AM
10 Second Club

Lmao doug bitched about mods and times but runs scared when asked to do the same
Well i only asked for times. Not mods.

Btw my times are in muh sig dumbass

I can honestly say i dont know all your mods and others have said that as well. So clear it up list all your mods hio. You bitch and cried about others not doing it so for once dont be a hypocrite and list all your mods.
Read above dumbass

Why is this about me again? Or my car? I didn't go to the rental.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread is about the rental and the guys that went.
Originally Posted by R6cowboy
I know I haven't seen a full complete list of all of your mods on the silver spectacular (SS), and I assume there never has been a full complete list of all the mods of your car on tech either. I'm guessing just one, two or a few mentioned here and there over 15 years of posts.
So wanting or expecting a full list of all mods on poppas car, but refuse to do the same on your car when/if asked is a bit hypocritical. Expecting anyone to browse years and years and thousands of posts just to collect a full list of all mods on your car is absolutely completely unreasonable. Practice what you preach and post a full complete list of all mods done to the SS. I would also like and would appreciate to see it as well. I'd definitely take notes.
That's just it i didn't preach a full mod list. Didn't even ask. I only said he has hidden mods before.

My mods have been mentioned so much on here it's insane. It's only the most notorious car in srk history.

Lol.....well then i guess you won't be interested in the changes until then.

Quick Reply: SRK/JoBro Track Rental