Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ford needs a supercharger to compeet

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You should really be glad and thank me for not being boosted. I would **** your furd god in his *** then.

But being i drug his best effort na there is no doubt i woukd drag him boosted. No h/c needed.
well, boost it and see. its all talk without boosting your ls6. all you have to run is better than 9.7 at 150ish.

your ls6 Camaro would get freight trained by his stock bottom end SBE gt100.

IMO you wont do it.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pump gas vs race gas.....2 power adders vs 1.......gear. to be fair could offset the gear vs the weight. But no making up for the driver needing a mid himself. All in all even with bad driving and you have 2 power adders you only edged him by a fender.

The ls6 sucks so bad ypu couldn't out run it with your na 4.suck nor could you get it done with your oe blower.

You should really be glad and thank me for not being boosted. I would **** your furd god in his *** then.

But being i drug his best effort na there is no doubt i woukd drag him boosted. No h/c needed.

Troof.....a extra power adder and rg to go with it but no advantage
No meth vs meth, stock cam vs none stock cam, YSI 20lbs vs TVS 17lbs/75 shot, 10.5:1 vs 8.4:1. 3300 vs 3600. So my only 2 advantages were better fuel and gearing. Lmao It wouldn't have been a race on pump without meth. Probably picked up more power with meth over straight 93 then I did on c16.

I really wish you would put a blower on it so you would get your ******* blown open by my black iron block turd. The hio crew would be so embarrassed that they would have to change the name to Hammer crew.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by assasinator
well, boost it and see. its all talk without boosting your ls6. all you have to run is better than 9.7 at 150ish.

your ls6 Camaro would get freight trained by his stock bottom end SBE gt100.

IMO you wont do it.
You went 9.7 @ 150?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

I'm not gonna do it because i don't want to.

But no it wouldn't get freight trained. It's easy to figure out to. His 5.4 would struggle to leave the 12s w/o a blower......**** it didn't leave the 12s with the oe blower. It would probably only make 300whp maybe w/o the blower.

I'm already at 10s.......now nearly double my power @ 15psi. Writing is on the wall there. You don't have to admit it. But you know it. You also know that both at 15psi he would get drug bad.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Is it really true that he could not leave 12s on the stock blower?

Im guessing that's got to be a joke right?
Old 10-18-2017, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

No dude....it's true.

Originally Posted by automach1
No meth vs meth, stock cam vs none stock cam, YSI 20lbs vs TVS 17lbs/75 shot, 10.5:1 vs 8.4:1. 3300 vs 3600. So my only 2 advantages were better fuel and gearing. Lmao It wouldn't have been a race on pump without meth. Probably picked up more power with meth over straight 93 then I did on c16.

I really wish you would put a blower on it so you would get your ******* blown open by my black iron block turd. The hio crew would be so embarrassed that they would have to change the name to Hammer crew.

It took you a aftermarket blower to out run me. You had your chance na and couldn't get it done. There is absolutely no reason in the world i wouldn't drag your *** with a power adder on my slb.

Look at it like this. What did adding 300ish whp do for you? It and the other work you did picked you up what....2 sec and 20 mph

Now apply that from where i am
Old 10-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Is it really true that he could not leave 12s on the stock blower?

Im guessing that's got to be a joke right?
Twisting truth like a Democrat. Could not and did not are 2 different things. There is no doubt in my mind that the car could have went mid 10s @ ~135 with the M122 but 135 was not the goal. Therefore I only had the M122 on for 5 months. I made 2 passes 12.2 @ 120 and 12.0 @ 120. Very basic bolton combo with a none aggressive tune.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Banned

No dude....it's true.

It took you a aftermarket blower to out run me. You had your chance na and couldn't get it done. There is absolutely no reason in the world i wouldn't drag your *** with a power adder on my slb.

Look at it like this. What did adding 300ish whp do for you? It and the other work you did picked you up what....2 sec and 20 mph

Now apply that from where i am
First off without good fuel you wouldn't do ****. Secondly we are assuming your car wouldn't scatter it's guts.

You with a extra 100lbs of weight and 700whp would be a good run with my old TVS combo.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Twisting truth like a Democrat. Could not and did not are 2 different things. There is no doubt in my mind that the car could have went mid 10s @ ~135 with the M122 but 135 was not the goal. Therefore I only had the M122 on for 5 months. I made 2 passes 12.2 @ 120 and 12.0 @ 120. Very basic bolton combo with a none aggressive tune.
It was an honest question I don’t know much about your car.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:09 PM
10 Second Club

Lol......sure mang. You coulda sprayed the m122 also to get there.

You see a Republican looks at the facts. Fact is you didn't /couldn't or you would have.

A dem like you makes excuses and hides emails.

Lets look at it like this. My boosted furd went faster than your boosted furd with both on oe blowers
First off without good fuel you wouldn't do ****. Secondly we are assuming your car wouldn't scatter it's guts.

You with a extra 100lbs of weight and 700whp would be a good run with my old TVS combo.
We you're on good fuel so why wouldn't i be then? Or are you tryin to stip me.

Well the one in your vid didn't blow with a **** combo @ 20lb so why would i blow mine?

Why would i put a extra hundred lb in my car for you? You have race brakes for christ sakes.

The boost applicator would add weight....but it should cover that with ease.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Doug should do H/C I mean don't you wanna go faster or wut
Old 10-18-2017, 11:38 PM
10 Second Club

If it was that important to me i woulda already had the ls7 in it.

But you see I'm not like most. I just like effing with the car. Ultimate speed has never been what i was after.

And btw....it has been goin faster. Should pick up 2-4 tenths after this last round of mods. Maybe more if i put it on a fuel other than pump gas. I call that goin faster
Old 10-19-2017, 01:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

What are the new adjustments?
Old 10-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
It was an honest question I don’t know much about your car.
That was directed towards Doug. He will bring up old combos until the end of time because he has nothing for the current one.

Lol......sure mang. You coulda sprayed the m122 also to get there.

You see a Republican looks at the facts. Fact is you didn't /couldn't or you would have.

A dem like you makes excuses and hides emails.

Lets look at it like this. My boosted furd went faster than your boosted furd with both on oe blowers

We you're on good fuel so why wouldn't i be then? Or are you tryin to stip me.

Well the one in your vid didn't blow with a **** combo @ 20lb so why would i blow mine?

Why would i put a extra hundred lb in my car for you? You have race brakes for christ sakes.

The boost applicator would add weight....but it should cover that with ease.
No need to spray anything. Car went 144 with the 2.3 and no spray. So 135 with the 2.1 should not be an issue.

Your motor swapped boosted ford?

I never said you could not run good fuel moron. That is your stip not mine.

Because you are a moron with no big power experience.

The extra weight would come from the blower install dumbass. I have oem brakes You confused me with Dennis.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:55 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick.H
What are the new adjustments?
The cai i made. A little better front aero. Maybe a tad less weight. Ati balancer because the one on it was bad, you can hear the car stuttering on the 10.9 run. Probably try to get the shift cut working. Got a little mod to do to the intake mani. A bit more gear that's lighter and polished. It lost almost 30lb of rotating weight. Gonna turn it harder....that may or may not help but all the shift calcs says i should be shifting higher than i was. If i have traction i may even remove the jack/spare. X pipe exhaust vs y pipe. Maf will no longer be a bottle neck either. Be on a bias tire vs a dr which always seems to work better with a stick.

Might put it on a fuel to. 2-4 tenths would be on pump tho. On a fuel i would maybe expect more than .4

That was directed towards Doug. He will bring up old combos until the end of time because he has nothing for the current one.

No need to spray anything. Car went 144 with the 2.3 and no spray. So 135 with the 2.1 should not be an issue.

Your motor swapped boosted ford?

I never said you could not run good fuel moron. That is your stip not mine.

Because you are a moron with no big power experience.

The extra weight would come from the blower install dumbass. I have oem brakes You confused me with Dennis.
Well what was that et on that 144 run?

I thought you had to have racebrakes on that car to fit 15s on the rear. Most those car you do.

The combo would be simple. No need to reinvent the wheel like most want to and end up with **** results. I like na because gm engines run well na....the furds don't. You proved that already.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Banned

The cai i made. A little better front aero. Maybe a tad less weight. Ati balancer because the one on it was bad, you can hear the car stuttering on the 10.9 run. Probably try to get the shift cut working. Got a little mod to do to the intake mani. A bit more gear that's lighter and polished. It lost almost 30lb of rotating weight. Gonna turn it harder....that may or may not help but all the shift calcs says i should be shifting higher than i was. If i have traction i may even remove the jack/spare. X pipe exhaust vs y pipe. Maf will no longer be a bottle neck either. Be on a bias tire vs a dr which always seems to work better with a stick.

Might put it on a fuel to. 2-4 tenths would be on pump tho. On a fuel i would maybe expect more than .4

Well what was that et on that 144 run?

I thought you had to have racebrakes on that car to fit 15s on the rear. Most those car you do.

The combo would be simple. No need to reinvent the wheel like most want to and end up with **** results. I like na because gm engines run well na....the furds don't. You proved that already.
You might finally run a legit 10 thousands of dollars later. A Mach 1 with your combo would run mid 10s all day long.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:10 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

I thought you had to have racebrakes on that car to fit 15s on the rear. Most those car you do....
Just goes to show you what Hio knows.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by islander033
He is confusing the gt100 with a 5G
Old 10-19-2017, 09:23 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
That could be true, he isn't very knowledgeable with either platform.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:03 AM
10 Second Club

You might finally run a legit 10 thousands of dollars later. A Mach 1 with your combo would run mid 10s all day long.
Thaousands of dollars?? Please splain where i spen thousands of dollars. I gotta hear this.

Lol@ a mach 1 running anywhere near me with similar bolt ons. That's even a stretch for you when you sprayed yours and never left the 12s

I knew one if you morons had race brakes.
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Lol...maybe. the 5gen is a much better chassis tho so likely not.
That could be true, he isn't very knowledgeable with either platform.
Yep.....any dumbass should be alble to make a 5gen run 11.5 like phil and i did. It's not like it was even hard.

Quick Reply: Ford needs a supercharger to compeet