Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 Cobra vs F1a C7z

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol......so now a na 4.suck race car is faster than your moon boosted race car.

My rw was 3250 last time out do more lying bullshit on you.

Eerrryyybody thinks they can go 2-3 tenths faster than they have. Fact is till you have you can't.

You are just a plain lying bitch. No stips abput that.

There is other things that aide acceleration.

Actually from your daytime run he did pull you.

I don't come across as shady at all. I try to splain whats done but simple minded bitches like you want to make up their own ****. That's the real ******* ploblem here.

11.1@124 was stock drive shaft and stock k member. Anything faster was carbon shaft and my homemade k member. Front bar was removed. Car was on a drag pack. Fastest it4been on no drag pak/no dr is 11.5.

See how simple that is you stupid ****?? Wtf is shady about that besides a stupid bitch like yourself calling someone shady

The reason why i listed what was stock because you were assuming wtf i had.

A ******* 4gen being as heavy as a 5gen is a excuse. And it takes a moron to do that.

Why care what phil made........to show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are.

I set up you and amag because i thought you two would have close runs. You did......but i got ******* accused by your dumbass of trying to get you railed. You woulda probably won if you could drive worth a ****.
​​​​​​Yea a thousand lbs will make up for a few hundred HP moron. That class was ~3400lbs. No think about it car went 9.88 losing power on the big end on a 1.47 60ft. Had the power to cut a 1.37. Alot more believable than your hypothetical blower time. Like I said drivers race little man.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

The last run he hit the fuckibg limiter....why wouldn't you consider that ine botched??...oh we know.

I go by distance covered. Because that is the rac.

Looks like with no eff ups on either part he pulls. Btw.....why the **** was he asking you what gear he should be in. He shoulda been a gear down on every run.
What limiter? Are you on crack? Lmao. He shifted twice, with no issue, and I crawled back a few feet and both let off. With no **** ups, at 85*s we're basically even. Cooler weather I pull.

He's simply asking if we're doing a 2nd gear roll or 3rd.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
​​​​​​Yea a thousand lbs will make up for a few hundred HP moron. That class was ~3400lbs. No think about it car went 9.88 losing power on the big end on a 1.47 60ft. Had the power to cut a 1.37. Alot more believable than your hypothetical blower time. Like I said drivers race little man.
No matter how you slice it or how much you cry about it your only ******* defense here is to make up **** and compare full race 4.sucks or boosted furds to me. It's funny.....in a earlier post you saud he weighed 3k and tried to put me at 2800. You are clearly full of ******* **** just as i have proved you are.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
What limiter? Are you on crack? Lmao. He shifted twice, with no issue, and I crawled back a few feet and both let off. With no **** ups, at 85*s we're basically even. Cooler weather I pull.

He's simply asking if we're doing a 2nd gear roll or 3rd.
He clearly hit the rev limiter on that last race and was yanking you before that.

Why would he ever.....ever .......******* ever ask your opponent what gear you should be in for a run. You have the speed.....pick the appropriate gear for the mph for the car you are driving. Pretty damn simple. He was likely handicapping himself. Driver mod needed.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Teching In

No matter how you slice it or how much you cry about it your only ******* defense here is to make up **** and compare full race 4.sucks or boosted furds to me. It's funny.....in a earlier post you saud he weighed 3k and tried to put me at 2800. You are clearly full of ******* **** just as i have proved you are.

He clearly hit the rev limiter on that last race and was yanking you before that.

Why would he ever.....ever .......******* ever ask your opponent what gear you should be in for a run. You have the speed.....pick the appropriate gear for the mph for the car you are driving. Pretty damn simple. He was likely handicapping himself. Driver mod needed.
Why would anyone ever....ever....go around claiming they have a 10sec car when the car consistently ran 11.3s?? Even when everyone knows it's timing error?
Old 11-12-2017, 07:48 PM
10 Second Club

Because

Bigger question is what kind of ****** averages someone elses times bitch. Have you averaged your own? What about your buddy's? Have You average how many men your mom's been with?
Old 11-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Because

https://youtu.be/_VzZ88XRLYE

Bigger question is what kind of ****** averages someone elses times bitch. Have you averaged your own? What about your buddy's? Have You average how many men your mom's been with?
Silverfury emerges with his 3" Internet dick. For a 60 year old guy you sure got a dirty little mouth on you
Old 11-12-2017, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hio is flaming mad lmfao. He can't even construct a sentence without an insult.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:54 PM
10 Second Club

Silverfury emerges with his 3" Internet dick. For a 60 year old guy you sure got a dirty little mouth on you
Makes you mad to see that eehh.

Keep on making up more **** man. Only shows that you are the dumbass i say you are.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hio is flaming mad lmfao. He can't even construct a sentence without an insult.
**** i find it funny owning your dumbasses.

Take you for instance. ******* stupid enough to tell me about a participation prize when it's blk that really wanted one

******* hilarious man

I can't even make up the amount of stupid you morons carry with you.

Hey blk....how bout averaging nates times for us
Old 11-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Banned

I never said you were at 2800lbs you dumb ****. You said the car was probably 200-300 lbs lighter than your car which would be ~2800lbs. No matter how you slice it or how much you cry about it you are over 1 sec and 14 mph slower than me
Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

A ******* 4gen being as heavy as a 5gen is a excuse. And it takes a moron to do that.

Why care what phil made........to show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are.

I set up you and amag because i thought you two would have close runs. You did......but i got ******* accused by your dumbass of trying to get you railed. You woulda probably won if you could drive worth a ****.
Hah!! I got an answer! "To show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are" says that you think amags car is off. Which in turn you must think it's a turd. 1+1=2.

Again, thanks for giving him my number. I haven't accused you of anything except being a dumbass.

You really should keep from saying things about "moms".

You *******.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Makes you mad to see that eehh.

Keep on making up more **** man. Only shows that you are the dumbass i say you are.

**** i find it funny owning your dumbasses.

Take you for instance. ******* stupid enough to tell me about a participation prize when it's blk that really wanted one

******* hilarious man

I can't even make up the amount of stupid you morons carry with you.

Hey blk....how bout averaging nates times for us

Dude gets mad like an 6year old who isn't being given any chucky cheese tokens and goes off about people's mom. Yea we fuming over here. Lmao!
Old 11-12-2017, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Because

https://youtu.be/_VzZ88XRLYE

Lol owned
Old 11-12-2017, 10:00 PM
10 Second Club

I never said you were at 2800lbs you dumb ****. You said the car was probably 200-300 lbs lighter than your car which would be ~2800lbs. No matter how you slice it or how much you cry about it you are over 1 sec and 14 mph slower than me
You've already accused me of being lighter...made **** up nonstop.

Now....to reinforce that you are my bitch. In all of our comparable bolt on **** you have lost. And in a big ******* way. I haven't fooled with a aftermarket boosted ls. If i were to you woukd lose there to.

But in fact you have tried to compete with a bolt on ls6 with a full built 4.suck of which you lost miserably.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Hah!! I got an answer! "To show you how far off many h/c ls3 cars are" says that you think amags car is off. Which in turn you must think it's a turd. 1+1=2.

Again, thanks for giving him my number. I haven't accused you of anything except being a dumbass.

You really should keep from saying things about "moms".

You *******.
I have no problem thinking amags car could run better and he likely knows that. But....he don't have a 383 4gen running with a h/c 5gen like you. He beat your h/c 4gen

Do you think a h/c ls3 is doin great with 480who/430wtq when you've seen proof of a bolt on one that made 470whp/470wtq?

If you want to see a dumbass look in the mirror.

Dude gets mad like an 6year old who isn't being given any chucky cheese tokens and goes off about people's mom. Yea we fuming over here. Lmao!
Lolz.......no average on yours or nates mom eehh. How bout both of your track times then. Hey nate .....give the little fella your track times so he can do that math stuff to them
Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Banned

Now....to reinforce that you are my bitch. In all of our comparable bolt on **** you have lost. And in a big ******* way. I haven't fooled with a aftermarket boosted ls. If i were to you woukd lose there to.

But in fact you have tried to compete with a bolt on ls6 with a full built 4.suck of which you lost miserably.
I never accused you of 2800. Evertime you get owned you flip flop like the **** you are. Nobody believes half he **** you say based off track record alone. My bolton combo went 9s. Comparable combo? Lmao There you go again stip bitch. You base everything you say to me on IF. Do it or STFU.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Always kinda makes me lol that dug gets chody so worked up he keeps referring to his max blower race car as a bolt on car
Old 11-13-2017, 05:57 AM
Teching In

I have no problem thinking amags car could run better and he likely knows that. But....he don't have a 383 4gen running with a h/c 5gen like you. He beat your h/c 4gen

Do you think a h/c ls3 is doin great with 480who/430wtq when you've seen proof of a bolt on one that made 470whp/470wtq?

If you want to see a dumbass look in the mirror.

Lolz.......no average on yours or nates mom eehh. How bout both of your track times then. Hey nate .....give the little fella your track times so he can do that math stuff to them

Just can't compete with timing errors. But I'm faster than your actual times. And I'll be going again once I get the new tires back.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

11.1@124 was stock drive shaft and stock k member. Anything faster was carbon shaft and my homemade k member. Front bar was removed. Car was on a drag pack. Fastest it4been on no drag pak/no dr is 11.5.

See how simple that is you stupid ****?? Wtf is shady about that besides a stupid bitch like yourself calling someone shady

The reason why i listed what was stock because you were assuming wtf i had.
Take a deep breath, little guy. No need to get all worked up.

Deflection noted. All any body can do is assume because you never disclose your full list of mods... So, you going to disclose your mod list or continue to be shady?

And let me get this straight, after hacking up your k-member, lighter drive shaft, removing the front bar, going to a FAST intake, adding aero mods, rockers and more weight reduction you only gained .1-.2!? (.2 if you count a timing error) That's a pretty poor improvement for all that time and money.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:15 AM
10 Second Club

I never accused you of 2800. Evertime you get owned you flip flop like the **** you are. Nobody believes half he **** you say based off track record alone. My bolton combo went 9s. Comparable combo? Lmao There you go again stip bitch. You base everything you say to me on IF. Do it or STFU.
Lol @ your moon boosted combo.

The only if here is if i needed a aftermarket blower to go faster. Me dragging the out of all your bolt on/cammed junk with any bolt on car I've touched is a absolute fact.

Pulley that bitch back to 10psi like you said and show me what got.

Did know a **** flip flopped. But muh **** flip flops all over your face.

Originally Posted by big hammer
Always kinda makes me lol that dug gets chody so worked up he keeps referring to his max blower race car as a bolt on car
Lol....ain't that the troof. That dumb ****** couldn't leave the 12s fbo with that pos.

Just can't compete with timing errors. But I'm faster than your actual times. And I'll be going again once I get the new tires back.
Sweet.....post up some times then man.

Even if you are you only proved you needed a aftermarket blower to then like a bitch like autocockface you try to pass it off as bolt ons. Both of you are pretty shady . That proves it
Old 11-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Car isn't even a car anymore. That piece of **** would disintegrate into a puff of smoke if tested on a 40mph head on collision. If you have work 15 years on a car, swap motors and then go ham gutting and cutting all for an 11.3 sec run then you've already failed Hio. It's just plain sad.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:30 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Take a deep breath, little guy. No need to get all worked up.

Deflection noted. All any body can do is assume because you never disclose your full list of mods... So, you going to disclose your mod list or continue to be shady?

And let me get this straight, after hacking up your k-member, lighter drive shaft, removing the front bar, going to a FAST intake, adding aero mods, rockers and more weight reduction you only gained .1-.2!? (.2 if you count a timing error) That's a pretty poor improvement for all that time and money.
No delflection dumbass. I've slpained errythang well. Your inability to comprehend it is the only failure here.

My mod list is a bolt on ls6. Nothing shady about it. You already assume it's in a full race car. That's the shady part dipshit. The 10.9 is no timing error fo sho.....again a shady accusation hillary. Is some dossier bullshit from you dems?

Et hasn't changed much because I've ran the same tires and 60' hasn't changed except on the 2 times i said **** it and it stuck. Now maybe that's on me......maybe i need to say **** it more often

But if you weren't such a idiot you would notice there is another measure of performance there also........but i digress. You are a idiot.

Since I've posted the vid twice in this thread and it seems to hurt you guys which brings me much joy then you may have notice it stuttered upon clutch engagement. Thus meaning i likely did not have full power on launch. On the 10.7 run it didn't do that

So it seems .4 is the actual improvement along with that 5+ mph. Damn......that lines up pretty well eehhh

So much for the timing error theory.

Quick Reply: 99 Cobra vs F1a C7z